Man Is Humiliated By Escort

Story Info
Humiliated by escort, her clients and wife.
3k words
4.01
271.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a very adventurous, open minded married guy. I am 6'2", 150lbs and I have a 5" cock. My wife (Mary) is great but she is very straight laced and doesn't like to have sex but twice a year so I decided to look elsewhere to fulfill a few fantasies. I am sure my size and stamina have a lot to do with my wife's lack of a sex drive.

I recently replied to an online ad and I chatted with a girl who is an escort. I mentioned that I have had a fantasy to meet with an escort at a motel bar and go upstairs. I also admitted that I had a fantasy of having women dominate me, use and abuse me and do me with a strapon. Janie agreed and admitted that she normally wasn't dominant during sex but has found the thought exciting. She would make me a deal on price since this was new to her and sounded like fun. We agreed on a price of $175 for 2 hours.

I arrived at the hotel early and checked into my room. I left the strapon I had purchased with condoms, lube and the $175 laying on the bedside table. I went down to the bar about 20 minutes early and ordered a drink to calm my nerves. She arrived 15 minutes later. Janie is about 5'9" and was wearing 4" heels. She is 38D, very sexy and a wearing spaghetti strap top, no bra and a mini skirt. She played the part perfectly. She sat at the bar and ordered a drink. After 10 minutes, I ordered her a drink and she came over and sat with me. We talked and drank for 15 minutes and she asked for my room key. I handed it over and she said to give her a few minutes before arriving.

I went upstairs after 5 minutes and knocked on the door. She answered wearing leather hot pants, her spaghetti strap top and a strap on dildo. She forced me to undress in the hall. She gathered up my clothes and locked them in the hotel room safe. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to suck on her strapon. Within minutes she was calling me her bitch and forcing me to deep throat the 7" Strapon dildo. While doing this I got so excited that I came on her boots without even touching my cock.

As soon as Janie noticed she called me a pathetic man who can't control his little cock. She quickly pushed my head down to lick it off the carpet and her boots. I did so without a complaint although this was my first time tasting cum. Then she started calling me her pathetic little cum eater. She had me lay across a chair in the room so she could spank my ass. She spanked my ass until it was burning and my cock was rock hard with my belt. I stood at her command and she started laughing. She said "No wonder you like to be dominated that little cock of yours can't be more than 5" long and very thin." I turned beet red as my little cock grew harder.

We climbed on the bed and she tied my hands to the bed frame while I lay on my back. She put a little lube on my ass and pushed the strapon in quickly. I screamed out as she started fucking me. Eventually the pleasure won out over the pain and I was begging her to fuck me harder. I quickly came again all over my stomach. She slapped me, scooped up my cum and fed it to me. She never stopped fucking me until she was tired. It must've been a little over an hour.

She then rubbed her crotch covered with leather against my cock until I came all over myself again. Janie then got dressed and left me there tied up and confused. I was trying to get loose for about half an hour when I heard the door start to unlock and in walked the maid. As she walked in and turned red, the maid pointed at my crotch and started laughing at my very small soft cock. Janie had run into the maid in the hallway and paid her $50 from my wallet to have her come in and embarrass me and cut me loose. The maid then told me in broken English that I was instructed to meet Janie the next day at noon at her place. I thanked the maid, showered, got dressed and went home to my wife.

I called her at 11am to get directions and arranged for the afternoon off work. I arrived at her place, stripped and showered as instructed. I went to the bedroom and in a minute Janie walked in with her roommate. Janie had told Allison about our fun and how much she enjoyed it and Allison wanted to be involved. Neither of them took their clothes off but the made me stroke for them. Allison started laughing at the size of my hard cock. Just when I was about to cum, Allison slapped my cock hard. It instantly shrunk as they pushed me on my knees. Allison had the strapon on over her clothes and came up behind me and rammed it in. I screamed as she started fucking me hard and fast. I came within a minute on the linoleum floor and they made me lick it up while Allison continued to fuck me. I realized while this was going on that Janie was taking pictures. Allison was soon bored with fucking me and told me to get dressed. I heard them whispering about me being perfect. They told me they would be calling me sometime in the next couple of days.

I received an email later that day from the girls with all of my nasty pictures attached. I received a phone call a few minutes later instructing me to be there on Saturday morning. I showed up Saturday and they had me undress. The girls took turns shaving what little hair I have off of my entire chest, back, ass, crotch and legs. They tied me to Janie's bed and blindfolded me. It wasn't long before I heard a knock at their door and a few male voices. I then felt one of the girls behind me while a guy that was there said fuck his ass. Janie pushed the strapon in and was fucking me harder and harder as I heard Allison taking money from the guys. One of guys pulled Janie off and told her it was his turn. I felt a big hard cock being pushed into my ass. Soon my head was swimming with the realization that this one time experience had turned ugly and now I was being fucked by a guy. The other guy shoved his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. Soon the first guy was pulling out and cumming on my face and hair. Then I felt the other guy take his place. This guy was smaller but when he came it was a huge load on me.

I heard the guys thanking the girls for letting them fuck me and they looked forward to their next visit. Janie and Allison explained that I was now their male whore and they were my pimps. I was shaking in fear as they handed me my clothes and let me shower before I headed home.

It was 3 days before the next phone call and I was instructed to meet them at a hotel. We went up to a nice room where I showered and they gave me an enema before shaving me smooth again. They had me put on thong panties, a bra with gel inserts, wig, nylons and a sexy dress. The girls then applied makeup, left me with a couple of pieces of lingerie and told me to sit on the bed with my legs crossed and do whatever was asked of me. They would be back later to pick me up. Shortly after they left the door opens and in walked 4 guys. They are obviously very drunk and horny. 2 of them come over and start groping and kissing me while calling me their he bitch while the other 2 setup video and camera equipment. I quickly undress and put on the slinky lingerie and lay across the coffee table. Joe comes up and puts his huge black cock in my mouth while Neil lubes my ass and pushes his medium size cock in hard and fast. I came in my panties about half way through as the guys laugh. I hear Neil grunt and feel his cock throbbing into the condom in my ass. He pulls out as Joe takes his place and the huge cock hurts as it is pushed all the way in. Neil then has me peel off the condom and pour the cum in my mouth. Joe fucks me for 15 minutes in several positions and part way through the fucking I realize he is not wearing a condom. I start to freak out about it but one of the camera guys said we paid extra for that bitch. Neil then starts sucking me and comments on how small my little cock/clit is. I cum in Neil's mouth and he comes up and spits the cum in my face. Joe soon grunts and cums deep in my ass as I feel his huge cock throbbing. He pulls out while they film my gaping hole dripping with his cum and I am told to lick his cock clean. I do as instructed and they hand me my dress and tell me to get cleaned up and leave. I am so humiliated that I rush to the bathroom to change and don't even think about the fact I am walking out of this nice hotel dressed as a slut. I am sitting in front of the hotel for an hour enduring all of the stares and name calling before the girls show up laughing. They handed me my clothes and keys while telling me to get cleaned up and change in either the ladies or the men's restroom.

I go in the men's restroom and I start to go into the handicap stall when I realize there is someone right behind me. He pushes me down and forces me to suck him. I say no but he is a big guy and just forces me onto his cock. I suck him hard and fast and he came in less than 5 minutes. He wiped his cock on my face before he just zips up and leaves. I start crying as I changes and try to clean up as best as I can. Lucky for me my wife is out with friends tonight until late.

Mary came home about 3 am and was drunk. She told me that she wanted me to lick her pussy. I quickly agreed as it is not often we do anything sexual. I mention she is very creamy and wet as I start and she tells me that she got hot and horny dancing with several guys who were grinding on her. I got excited hearing that and dove in. Licking all her cream and wetness up as she came 3 times.

It was a week before I heard from the girls again. The girls tell me I need to come over about noon. I get there and undress as they tie me to a chair. In walks a Marvin who has a cuckhold fantasy. He wants to imagine he is the stud taking care of my wife and sister in law and humiliating us. He quickly undresses and he has a huge cock. He comes over and forces me to suck him hard and get him ready for my fantasy "wife and sister." He fucks them both for over 40 minutes total before cumming on Janie's tits. He forces Allison to lick the cum off while he has me lick him clean and suck him hard again. He fucks my mouth hard and I am gasping for breath. He pulls out and orders the girls to untie me and put a condom on him. Marvin has Allison lube my ass. I feel my ass pulled into the air and cold lube pushed in. I then realize he is about to fuck me. His cock is so huge, it feels like it is tearing me apart. As he fucks me, I cum all over the floor and Janie pushes my head down to lick it up. After about 20 minutes he pulls out, peels off his condom and cums on my face and mouth. I am allowed to get cleaned up before I leave. Just as I am dressed and ready to go, Allison grabs my cock through my pants and quickly strokes me. Before I realize it, I am cumming all over my pants. Lucky for me I hid some extra clothes in in my car today. I change at a gas station and head home.

The girls called me up and told me they want to have some fun. I come over and they put me in the wig, bra, panties, mini-skirt, blouse and makeup and as I look in the mirror, I realize that I am fairly hot looking. We head out in their car and stop at an adult bookstore. As we head through the store to the theater, the guy behind the counter winks. The girls mention to all the guys that I am a shemale in progress and I am theirs for a few hours if they can shoot pictures. A couple of guys leave but everyone else gets undressed as Allison hands them all condoms and lube for the anal sex. It isn't but a few minutes before I have 5 cocks right in front of me. The first guy is in my mouth and huge as I am pushed over the couch. As I have a cock in each hand, I feel my mini skirt pushed up and thong pulled aside. He lubes me up and pushes his condom covered cock in quickly and I cum in my panties. Luckily it is medium size and doesn't hurt. The first guy cums on my face as he is replaced by another guy and soon the guy in my ass pulls out and cums on my mini skirt and blouse. He is quickly replaced by another guy who must be close to 9". From the pain, I moan into the cock in my mouth and he quickly fills my mouth with cum. After about 2 hours, the girls announce it is time to leave. As we are walking out I try to go to the restroom but they lead me right out through the store covered in cum. We get back to their place and I am forced to go home dressed and covered. As I protest about my wife, they said don't worry I am sure she is out with friends again and as it turns out she was.

When Mary came home she had me lick her like she has been recently when she goes out. Once again she was very creamy and wet and I dove in and licked her to 2 orgasms and savoring her juices.

Later that week on Friday night the doorbell rings. I answer it and there is Allison and Janie with a video tape as my heart stops. They said we thought you would like a private showing of your shemale debut. I stammer that my wife could be home any second and they mention not if Marvin has any luck with her. I can't even speak as I try to picture if they are joking. In they come and they mention I should be in right dress for the occasion. They take me to my bathroom and they get me dressed up on panties, bra, wig, makeup and a body clinging silk chemise. They then tie me up on the bed and tell me that they have been selling my videos and still pictures all over the internet and making lots of money but they are a little tired and bored of me. They make me sit through videos and pictures of all of my encounters. Janie makes me cum in my panties and they leave with the video playing. After a couple of hours I fell asleep to be awakened by my wife calling me all sorts of names. I try to explain but nothing comes to me as she tells me that her new boyfriend mentioned that since I have a small dick that I am most likely a woman in a pathetic man's body.

Mary then tells me that she has been sleeping with several guys but her boyfriend named Marvin had told her that she should test me by having me lick her cum filled pussy when she got home and she if I liked it. When I loved it so much and then after tonight, she is convinced I am bi, gay and a shemale. She also mentioned that she is going to call Marvin to come over later and she is going to leave me here tied up to watch a real man fuck her.

Marvin came over later and fucked my wife over and over again until morning. Each time he came with that huge cock, Mary had me lick her clean. The next morning as I was cooking them breakfast in bed, Mary told me that Marvin had awakened her sexual side and she plans on exploring it and becoming the slut she never was. Marvin told me that Mary would like a divorce and that if I contested it my photos and videos already on the internet would be sent to my family and coworkers.