Man of My Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
A teenager falls in love for the first time.
1.7k words
3.82
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man of My Dreams Pt1 Carmens Story

Do you know who you are?

Carmen awoke with the question burning in her thoughts and though the question was an unusual one it was perhaps just as intriguing. Having a keen interest in philosophy and the deep and meaningful she pondered this question whilst looking out into the night. It was a question that had crossed her mind once or twice and always she came up with the same answer. She did not. She knew only somewhere out there was the answer, and somewhere out there was the means to find it.

She had a lot of ambitions and so very many things she would like to give to the world if only she had the means. Which is why she began to write music. It was, she knew, not the most accurate of documenting your feelings, and yet if one only attuned deep within to what had inspired the melody, they could actually feel the emotions that had been poured into the music.

It was interesting that many a year ago she would have possibly laughed at the notion she could write a song. Barely able to string two words together, she had never considered herself an artist musically. It was true, there had been occasions when she had composed instrumentals that had been displayed for all to see the teacher had been so impressed, and yet Carmen had considered it tame at best, with some definite possibilities if she bothered to work on it. But anything to be proud of, no. And yet she wrote one now, merely because she had fallen in love. And there was no way he would know it, simply because he was so impossibly out of her league in age as well as position, that she could never tell him. Not that she still had considered it, she would give anything to have those sea blue eyes stare at her once in desire, yet she doubted he even gave her a thought in that direction.

And it was not that she was not pretty. That was not the reason. Having eyes described as deep a green as grass after a long period of rain, and hair the colour of chocolate, she had been many times the object of desire by her class colleagues, and there had been many occasions when she would catch one of them gawking at her. Yet out of all the men to choose from she had to choose Brad. Just the sight of a tall dark-haired man passing in her peripheral direction had her turning, in hopes it was him. He was unbelievably beautiful.

She remembered the first day she had seen him, that dark hair brushed over to the side, and a smile that could cause the most hardest of hearts to soften. He was the man of her dreams, the kind she had always dreamed she’d be with, only she hadn’t known until that moment. At 18, she knew a man in his mid twenties would never look twice at a girl her age, and she should not even be considering it, and yet she couldn't help it. She had fallen in love with that smile, so perfect, with dimples at the corner and teeth a pearly white, who could but help it? And to top it off, he had a voice that sent her heart racing. So deep and sexy. Until she had met him she had to admit, she had not even thought of sex, let alone considered a man sexy!

Carmen smiled now, recalling her day. She had been walking home, smiling at how Brad had told her that should she ever need any help with her assignment, she need only ask. He had noticed her frustration and Carmen had only allowed him to help her when he had offered. After all, how could she ask if whenever he was near, she found the words she needed to say impossible to speak! She had walked into her sister's place never happier than in that moment. Her sister had remarked on her whistling and sitting daydreaming whilst sipping a glass of water.

“Huh?” Carmen asking, feigning ignorance to what had been asked. To tell the truth, she had actually heard and had only pretended not to hear, in hopes that saying nothing, her sister would give up and walk off. This had proven successful on many occasions to not only family members, but friends.

Too bad it didn't work this time. “Are you okay?” “Yeah, I'm fine. Why?” “Don't you want to do something? Why don't you go read a book or something? You've been sitting there for hours.” “Not really, I don't feel like it.” Suddenly Carmen's defenses went up. Why did people always want her going places, doing stuff? This was not her. “Why not?”

Carmen now felt out on a limb. As much as she desperately wanted to share her secret, this required a confession of emotions. Opening up. Something, for as private as person as Carmen, was not an easy thing.

Deciding to conquer the fear, she spoke. Her voice went up in pitch and shaky. “I've fallen for someone.” Her sister looked up from her work curiously. “I thought as much. I wondered why you started acting so weird. Now concerned with what you wear. Who is it?” "Have you ever heard me talk about my Maths Teacher?” She nodded. “What's his name?” “Brad.” "What's he look like?"

She described him to her, ever eager to talk of this man who had become so special to me. And to think only last year she had been positive Evan was the one for her. Evan...a model with blonde spiky hair, hazel eyes and fit together in a face movies would pale into comparison of. She raised brow. Boy was that a mistake. A pretty boy, I must have been crazy, she thought. Never again. He had been a very close friend and betrayed her by for no reason at all with Kim, the school's most beautiful and popular girl. Suddenly she didn't exist. But, now as she thought back it didn't matter because she had discovered how more infinitely appealing were masculine men.

"What was his name again?" "Brad." "You know, I think I may have met him." “Yeah?” Carmen grinned. “What did you think?” “Well the guy I met was a real sleaze, was all over me. “ Her sister laughed remembering. “He kept trying to get my number.”

She frowned, feeling jealous even though every instinct in her gut was telling her that it was a lie. He would never do that! “Are you sure it was him? Did he say his name was brad?” “I think so…I know for sure he said he was from ---high. Perhaps it was someone else though…but I’m pretty sure it’s him.”

Funnily enough, these sorts of comments were not uncommon. She had heard them many times in the past, though could never be sure why she says this. Whether her sister truly believes this or not Carmen could not be sure, but never took full stock to their being true.

Though she tried to convince herself it held no truth, as she looked out into the night she wondered. Why had I fallen for brad? She thought. Does he know how I care? She softly recited a poem written for him:

I love you, I loved you, from the moment our eyes met.

You never knew, how could you? You barely knew I exist.

But still, I did love thee And will forever more…

***

Pacing the bottom of the stairs Carmen took a deep breath and made the final step. Walking up, she told herself to breathe. Jeez, she thought, I’ve never been so nervous in all my life. Wearing a sleeveless halter neck top that showed off her big tits, short shorts that showed off her long smoothly shaven slim legs she had never felt so self-conscious as in that moment. Not delaying for fear she’d chicken out, she knocked on the staff room door the minute she reached it. Thank god he was the only one there.

“Oh hello Carmen.” How she loved the way her name sounded on his lips… “Hi…ah, I’m ready to hand in my assignment.” “Good,” he got up and walked outside. We stood in front of the portracks, “Would you like me to take a look at it before you do?” “Yeah, I’ll just get it out of my bag” she said awkwardly, then threw her bag onto the portrack. Along with the assignment she took out a pen and a calculator.

He started to read. After a few minutes he said: “You’ve missed some questions.”

“Yeah, I still can’t understand those bits.”

“Well, this question is nearly finished. You simply forgot to finish the last bit. Now think back on what I explained, what is the process?”

Thinking a moment, Carmen quoted what he had taught her, then stopped midtracks shaking her head at forgetting. He nodded. Sliding the calculator to him, he then did the sum on the calculator, asking her how to as a test, then looked for a pen.

“Err…do you have a pen,” he asked looking around.

She picked hers and dropped it in his hand. Unfortunately this caused him to drop it and she then found herself picking it up and actually placing it in his hand this time. His hand brushed her own as he took it and Carmen found herself staring, the action feeling like it was happening in slow motion. It was the most incredible feeling. For some reason she could still feel the touch of his hand moments after it had happened.

He then wrote it down and looked through the rest of the assignment. Besides the ones totally blank, the complex reasoning ones, it was complete. Suddenly looking up and staring at her, in a way she had never before seen, he asked, “Would you like me to go through these with you?”

She stared back finding it almost impossible to look away, but forced herself to, using her watch as an excuse. A panic like she had never known suddenly overwhelmed her. “Ah, I can’t, I have to catch the bus.”

He nodded, and she grabbed her bag, thanked him and half ran down the stairs, not looking back.

Yet she always wondered what would have happened if she had stayed.