Man of Power Ch. 06

Story Info
Vikas brings his mother-in-law under his control.
4.2k words
4.52
31.8k
26

Part 6 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning.

Vikas walked into the office, said "Good morning" to his secretary and entered his private office.

Parineeti followed him in.

She waited until he sat down in his chair then simply walked around his desk and perched on his lap. He put his arm around her waist and held her there. She was wearing a crop top and a leather pencil skirt so his arm went around her bare midriff with his hand resting on her smooth skin just above her hip. Recently this had become a very normal and acceptable part of their working relationship.

Leaning in gently, Parineeti kissed his lips and said "Good morning, Sir."

He grinned "Good morning, baby!"

With her arm around his shoulders Parineeti squeezed a little "It's so nice to see you happy, Sir."

Cupping her cheek with his hand, he softly caressed her face "You are so sweet, Pari. You took very good care of me during the hard time."

"You have given me space in your life as a friend, Sir. And that's what friends do." She smiled sweetly.

Of course, he had told her about his reconciliation with Kajal and the marriage plans going ahead. Parineeti had been supportive and excited for him.

At the same time, she had been feeling closer to him and enjoying this closeness. She had admired him for a long time and this admiration had become attraction very quickly. In typical male fashion, Vikas had never noticed it. He had never wondered why she always worked as hard as he did and never said no to any of his requests. She loved doing personal chores for him as well. He only thought of her as a great secretary.

But recently, especially since his engagement party, they seemed to be getting very close very quickly. Parineeti felt like he was so happy with Kajal that he was overflowing with it and some of it was falling in her life as well. She was thrilled with it and was embracing it fully.

"Where do you want to go for the honeymoon?" Vikas asked still holding Parineeti on his lap.

"Me? It's your honeymoon. Or are you asking me to come along as your second wife?" Parineeti joked with tongue in her cheek.

"Naughty girl!" He slapped her back lightly "No darling, it's better to have you as my office wife!"

He kissed her cheek softly.

"I am okay with that." Parineeti smiled

"I was asking about my honeymoon. I will be going away for a month. And while I am not here, there won't be much for you to do in the office."

"Yes, I am your personal." Parineeti phrased it that way deliberately

"Exactly. You are my personal. So, no point in you wasting time in the office while I am not here. Why don't you go on a holiday as well? Choose a destination, I will pay for it."

Parineeti thought about it "But where would I go?"

"Anywhere you like! Maldives, Mauritius, Fiji, Seychelles, Thailand...they are all good. Just don't go to Bali that's where I am going."

"You are safe, Sir. I don't have a passport."

"Then apply for one immediately. We are expanding our business outside India and you may need to travel in the near future."

"Yes, Sir. I will do it right away."

"Good. Okay, so for your holiday you can go somewhere in India. Maybe Goa? Have you ever been?"

"No, Sir."

"It's very lovely. You should go."

"It's okay, Sir. If you are giving me leave, I will just stay home."

"Won't you get bored?"

"I will get bored alone in Goa, too."

"Well, take your boyfriend. My offer to pay for your holiday includes him."

"I don't have a boyfriend, Sir."

"But..I thought you had one?"

"That was long time ago, Sir. We broke up. Been 6 months at least."

"Oh, I am sorry, baby. Well, take that girl in PR you have lunch with everyday. Jacqueline, is it?"

"Yes, she is fun, but I am getting leave she is not."

"I will take care of that. Don't worry."

"Really?"

"Yes, you should go and have fun."

"Wow! Thank you, Sir." Parineeti hugged him tight pressing her boobs on his chest and kissed him hard on the lips.

Vikas rubbed her back and smiled "You are most welcome, my darling."

=====================================================

It was 4 O'clock in the afternoon when Parineeti entered Vikas' private office again.

"Sir, your mother-in-law is here. She says you know she is coming."

"Yes, darling. Bring her in."

Sonali entered following Parineeti. Vikas looked her over. She looked even prettier than two days ago at his flat. She was wearing a white saree which had some sparkly sequins in it. Her blouse was a halter that tied behind her back and held her boobs tightly.

Vikas waited until Parineeti had gone back to her cabin then opened his arms. Sonali walked into his embrace and turned her face up. He kissed her slowly but fully, sucking her soft lips while his hands caressed her bare back in that backless blouse.

Her reaction was quick and willing. She moulded her shapely figure to his hard, manly body and opened her mouth for his tongue. All of Sunday Sonali had been eagerly waiting for today to meet him again. Saturday's private meeting with Vikas had aroused her pent-up passions and she had been excited the whole time as she thought about how masterfully her son-in-law had taken her in his possession.

While waiting for Sunday to pass, she had used the time to go to the beauty parlour and buy a new saree and blouse. Since she always kept herself in good shape and used to go to the beauty salon as much as their meagre finances allowed, this did not cause any curiosity in her children. The boys did not matter as the older one lived with his wife and the younger one was busy in his own life. The girls were the only ones who could notice and they knew about their mother's habit to maintain herself. They were proud of her for that, in fact.

Dressing up for this visit at home, she had picked a very thin petticoat that would drape nicely around her curves as she walked. She had debated about wearing panties or not. While it would feel incredibly naughty to not wear panties she was afraid that she would be very excited in anticipation and might make a visible wet patch on her crotch. She had put on a newly-bought pair of thongs which was just enough to avoid that wet patch situation.

Now, as Vikas' hand moved down her back to her ass, she was glad it was only a thong and he could grope her well. And she was very aware of her pussy being soaked with juices and really needed the protection of the little panties.

Keeping his right hand on her butt, Vikas brought his left hand between them and slowly kneaded her soft breast.

"You look gorgeous, Sasu maa." He whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm. Thank you. You said you like backless blouses so..."

Vikas smiled "I do. And I like you in them!"

Slowly disengaging from groping her, Vikas asked "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, as soon as I catch my breath!" Sonali smiled.

It was a long ride down in the lift from Vikas' office. As soon as the lift doors closed, Vikas turned Sonali around, pressed her to the mirror and bit softly on her bare back, right between the shoulder blades. She moaned but didn't resist. When he pressed his dick between her ass cheeks she humped right back and lifted her head, offering her neck to his mouth.

They were both decent when the lift doors opened on the ground floor.

Although Vikas had a driver, he usually liked to drive his car himself. This gave him more privacy when he wanted it and he enjoyed driving, especially on long roads.

Sonali said "Your secretary is a very sexy girl."

"Yes, I think so, too."

"I can see why Kajal was insecure about her."

"Well, she was wrong. I am not nailing her."

"Oh, I can see that. But I can see that she would be very willing if you wanted to claim her." Sonali smiled.

"You think so?" Vikas looked at her.

"Yes, it's a woman's intuition."

"I trust you." He smiled.

"I don't think anyone would blame you if you took her. She's a very pretty girl. You are her boss. And she is in love with you."

Vikas grinned "Are you advising me to nail my secretary?"

Sonali smiled "No, who am I to advise you? I am just sharing my thoughts and pointing out something that you also know. Pari knows about your marriage but still wants you, so she will be happy, I obviously won't mind or object, and Kajal doesn't have to know everything as we agreed yesterday."

Bringing his hand on her bare back, Vikas caressed it slowly while driving with one hand "This is the first time I am seeing your candid, dirty mind. I think I like it. I am so glad that I took possession of you."

With a sweet smile, Sonali replied "I have had to keep this dirty mind hidden from the world because I couldn't shock my children, and my friends were narrow-minded middle class housewives who could not handle me or my mind. In your possession, I am finally free. Thank you for taking possession of me."

They went to the financial firm and took out the jewellery. Vikas paid the due amount with his debit card.

"You have my utmost gratitude, Vikas. You have really saved my reputation." Sonali said as they got in the car again.

"Not a big deal, Sasu maa, I would have done it anyway. But then, as you know" he looked at her "I did want you under my control."

"I am happy to be under your control, my handsome son-in-law." Sonali leaned in and kissed his cheek "You are a good man even after fucking your mother-in-law."

"By the way, I do like you in the backless blouses but I would want to slowly transition you into dresses also. You have a great figure and it would look amazing in tight dresses."

"I will do as you say and wear what you tell me to wear." Sonali stated her submission calmly.

"Good. I will find a way to do it slowly, over time."

"As you like."

In a few minutes he turned the car into his apartment complex.

"Are we going to your place first?" Sonali asked.

Vikas grinned "Well, I can't send you home without fucking you when you look like that! "

He parked the car and pulled the key out of the ignition.

"Thank God!" Sonali laughed "I was worried that I will have to ask! I was trying to phrase the question ever since we left the loan company's office."

====================================================

As they entered his flat, Sonali asked "Should I go in the bedroom and get naked?"

"No to both, Sasu Maa. I am going to fuck you in the living room without taking your clothes off."

Sonali gasped "Oh!" then added "As you say, Damad ji!"

Leading her to the couch in the living area, Vikas made her put her hands on the arm of the couch and bend over. He pulled open his zip and took out his cock. It was semi-hard. He pulled up Sonali's saree and petticoat over her waist.

Her tiny thong was already soaking wet. Vikas hooked his fingers inside and ripped it to shreds with one quick jerk. Sonali yelped as the thin little garment bunched up and dug into her cunt just before ripping apart.

"Sasu maa, try not to wear such things when you come to see me." He said, dropping the shreds of the flimsy fabric between her high-heeled feet. He pushed two fingers in her pussy "I want full access!"

"Ji damad ji!" Sonali whimpered.

Her pussy was very wet. Vikas' fingers got soaked. He pulled his fingers out and rubbed his cockhead on her entrance hole. His cock was hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Mmmmm!" Sonali moaned "Please put it in me! Damad ji, please fuck me!"

Vikas grabbed her hips and entered her, his thick cock stretching her pussy wide and tight around his meaty shaft. Sonali gripped the couch with both hands and pushed back.

"Aaaaaah, God!" Her scream filled room as his massive cock invaded her body so deep that she felt a hot pain spreading all over her body.

Gripping her hips with both hands, he started fucking her with long, hard strokes. His thick cock was hard and throbbing as he drove it into her cunt and caused her to yelp like a kicked puppy with each thrust. Sonali stayed bent over, kept her legs open and let her son-in-law nail her as hard as he wanted.

She had been anticipating meeting him today with eagerness. Since meeting him in his office today she had been turned on the whole time. Now when his cock was really in her, it didn't take her long to have her first orgasm. It was so hard that her arms gave way, but before she could collapse on the couch, Vikas grabbed her and held her tight as he continued fucking her.

"Oh maaa!" She moaned and cried as his cock pushed her body into a hot, dizzying orgasm.

He kneaded her soft, firm tits as he rammed his hard, throbbing beast of a cock into her pussy. Her body rocked forward with each thrust and she took his young, powerful cock in her willing cunt.

For Vikas also this was a very erotic and exciting experience. Not just fucking his mother-in-law but having her as his willing whore was pushing his brain into overdrive. His cock slammed into her cunt and exploded deep inside her. It made his whole body break out in a hot sweat as he rode the strong orgasm and fucked her mature, shapely body with jerky, rough strokes.

In a few more strokes, her body exploded again and she enjoyed the second orgasm which was not as strong as the first but still wonderfully luxurious and long-lasting.

This time Vikas didn't have to tell her to lick him clean. She simply got to her knees as soon as he pulled out of her. With careful strokes of her expert tongue she licked his cock and ate his cum like this was what she really wanted.

He took her face in his hands, looked deep into her eyes and told her "Sasu maa, take my cock deep in your mouth, and suck it like you really want to become my whore!"

Sonali nodded and started sucking his cock deep into her mouth. With each movement of her head she took him deeper into her hot, wet mouth, but his dick got quickly hard again and started to make her gag. Sonali tried but she had never sucked a cock so big and she was no good at taking it in her throat.

Lifting her up by the arm, he unwrapped her saree, then untied her petticoat. In a minute she standing naked in front of him, except for that sexy, halter blouse. He left that on.

Vikas took off his clothes and sat down on the couch. He pulled Sonali on his lap. He placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and her own weight impaled her with his massive dick. The thick beast entered her deep as her ass glided down on to his thighs. She moaned loudly but her pussy was already wet so she was fully impaled immediately.

"Were you really a model?" He looked up at her.

"Mmhmmm!" She nodded with a whimper.

"Then you must have ridden many cocks."

"Mhmmmm!" Another nod as she bit her lower lip.

"Show me that whore model!" He spanked her bare ass, making a loud noise in the large room "Ride my cock!"

"Yes, Sir!" Sonali whimpered breathlessly.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to ride his cock.

"Aaaaah!"

The thick shaft invading her painfully deep, the passion and heat of being fucked by her stud son-in-law and the sex-starved body getting such hard action... suddenly Sonali came with the next stroke of her hips as she rode Vikas' monster dick. She lost all control and collapsed in his arms with her head on his shoulder. Vikas moved his hips and fucked her wet, dripping cunt hard. Each thrust of his dick got a scream from Sonali as she moved her ass wantonly on his lap, feeling like a dingy in a storm that this orgasm was!

Easily pushing his fingers under her silky hair, he untied the string of her blouse and pulled it open. Another pull on a knot and the blouse came completely off. Vikas closed his mouth around her nipple and sucked her breast while he fucked her cunt with long, upward thrusts. Then he grabbed her upper body, lay her down and continued drilling her from top.

With her body thrashing about in the throes of a powerful orgasm, Sonali whispered urgent pleadings in his ear.

"Aaaaah. Fuck me, Damad ji. I am your whore! Fuck your whore, please. Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Her first orgasm had not fully stopped when the second one rocked her body. She clung to his strong body and closed her legs around his hips. Her moans were loud and long as she felt his cock drill her so deep. Her nails were digging in his back but she remembered not to scratch him lest her daughter might notice the marks later. Remembering that it was her daughter's would-be husband whose dick she had it in her cunt right now made her have a mini orgasm.

Just then she felt Vikas explode inside her and the heat of that liquid explosion dragged that mini orgasm on for a long time. His dick was still inside her when her phone rang. They both looked for it but it was Vikas who saw it first as it was on the floor by the couch. He picked it up and handed it to Sonali. He could see Kajal's name on the screen.

"Hi Kajal!" Sonali said into the phone, while still under her son-in-law. his thick, pulsating cock inside her.

"Where are you, mom?" Kajal's voice came through the phone, audible even to Vikas. He continued grinding his hips, making his cock rub on Sonali's cunt walls.

"I had gone to the bank, darling. I am on my way back."

"Oh, ok. Why are you panting? Are you ok?"

"Yes, yes." Sonali squeezed Vikas' cock with her pussy muscles "I was just running for the bus but I missed it."

"Should I come pick you up?" Kajal offered.

"No need, baby. It will take double time for you to come here then drive home. I will be fine."

"Ok, mom. But call me you if you want me to come and pick you up."

Vikas leaned down as she disconnected the phone and kissed her neck.

"I like how smart you are, Mrs. Agarwal."

"Mmmmmm. You can call me Ms. Bendre if you want. I used my maiden name when I was doing modeling."

"Interesting. Well, Ms. Bendre, I was planning to nail you once more in the bedroom, but it seems like we are out of time."

"You can nail me on the bed next time, my handsome son-in-law. But please let me go for now. The kids will get worried. I had not realized how late it was."

"It's the Bombay traffic that wasted our time...but yes...I will let you go. Actually, I will drive you home."

"No! Why?"

"Are you forgetting you have a lot of gold on you tonight? I can't let you go home alone with that."

"No, no! I will be ok."

"I am not asking, Sasu Maa. I am telling you." He said in a firm tone.

Sonali lowered her eyes.

"But what will I tell the children?"

"We will tell them that I saw you standing at the bus stop after you missed your bus and gave you a lift because it was my excuse to go and see Kajal."

"Well, I don't know if that will work but...I did promise to obey you."

"You know once I am married and Kajal is living here I will have to find another place to fuck you."

"Oh! It's good that you want to keep fucking me even after the marriage." Sonali said.

"Of course. You are now my property. After marriage, you will come more under my control, not less." Vikas stated.

"I would like that. Maybe I could come to your office, or you could come to my house?" Sonali suggested.

"My office is not that private, but we can probably use it. Your house, yes, if none of your children are there."

"Hmmm. Yes, privacy is the issue. I am willing to come anywhere you call me."

"We will figure it out. I will try to find a way to allow you to come and meet me more often."

They were still talking about it in the car during the drive over.

======================================================

Kajal was pleasantly surprised to see Vikas. The excuse that he had given Sonali a lift worked easier than they had expected.

Rhea was the only other member in the house. As Sonali took her with her to help in making dinner, Kajal took Vikas to her bedroom.

"Do you want to do me on the bed or on the floor?" She asked while pulling down the zip of her top.

12