Man of the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

"Considering what has happened in the last 12 to 13 hours, I think I will need help keeping this man satisfied! So after today, as long as Jimmy...er, Jim is willing, be my guest. But today, he's mine! Jim, pour coffee for you two and I'll go get your clothes from the living room."

Mom brought in our clothes and Karla and I started putting them on when mom asked, "Jim, what is your favorite color of vehicle? Mine is green."

"Gosh mom, you should know I love a real deep blue. I don't think there's anything better, why?"

Karla let out a sigh of relief and said, "Well done, Dana. Jim, I only hope you like my birthday present to you as much as I liked the presents I got FROM you!" Then she pulled a set of keys from her pocket and said, "Happy birthday, you stud!"

My mouth hung open like a tunnel as I took the keys and she steered me towards the back door. Outside and out of view from the house sat a brand new Nissan Titan, beautiful deep blue paint job, loaded with everything on it that one could get. Karla broke my spell by saying, "I take it you like it! If so, you need to give me a ride home later. If not, I guess I own a snazzy pickup!"

"Oh my god, grandma, this is too much! I can't believe it. Look at this mom, it's awesome!" Then I grabbed Karla and gave her a huge hug and swung her around and around till we were both dizzy. The three of us then looked over my new truck before deciding to take a spin around the block. God it was a sweet ride! I was floating on cloud nine when we walked back into our house. I gave Karla another kiss and told her "thank you" a hundred times.

Mom gave her a puzzled look and Karla said, "Oh, I know it is a bit much, but I didn't want him to go out and waste his inheritance on a vehicle when he'll need it for college. I've got more than enough money."

"Well, I must say that your gift is a more conventional way to keep him from spending his money on something he shouldn't." Now it was Karla's turn to give a puzzled look, so I blushed as mom told the tale from last night.

"Oh, honey, that would be a terrible waste of perfection! Hell, I'd fuck you ten times a day if it'll keep you from doing anything bad to that pleasure machine."

"You both have a deal!" I said and we all laughed and had a group hug.

*****

My Aunt Peg arrived about two hours later. She lugged in some gaily wrapped packages and gave me a chaste hug and kiss on the cheek as she wished me a happy birthday. I thanked her and gave her a tight squeeze. My aunt squirmed uncomfortably and slipped out of my grasp. My hand slid over her ass as she slipped from me and she gave me a dirty look in response.

We talked and laughed for over an hour before Peg went out to start the grill for supper. She was cooking baked potatoes and butterfly pork chops so I knew she would be tied up for a while. I looked at mom and said, "I believe now is 'any time' according to my watch."

"Oh baby, I don't think she will react very well if she catches us. Can't you wait till later?"

By then I had my flaccid cock in hand and flipped it back and forth smacking the insides of my thighs as I said, "I thought any time meant any time?" Mom gave a furtive look out the window then fell between my legs and inhaled my cock. After about ten minutes I was getting close as my mom was doing a bang up job ministering to my cock's needs. Ooooh she was making my cock feel soooooo good! My hips were thrusting off the chair helping to shove my cock balls deep in her mouth as I cried out, "Oh shit mom, I'm almost there! Fuck you're making my cock feel so good mom!"

Just then Peg walked in the door looking for a grill mitten. She stopped dead in her tracks, looking at her sister's head bouncing on my cock as her mother looked on in rapt attention. Peg shouted "What the hell is going on in here! Oh MY GOD!"

Then I shouted, "Oh, mom, I'M CUMMING! FUCK YEAH, MAKE ME CUM!" Peg ran from the house hopped into her car and was gone in a shot. Ooops.

No way was I going to stop cumming so mom was trapped with my throbbing shaft tickling her belly button from the inside. After mom had coaxed every last drop from my happy dick, she slowly pulled her lips from me with a loud smack and said, "Damn that was good! I know you enjoyed it and so did I!" then she pulled her hand from between her shaking legs. "I am sorry Peg walked in, but she really needs to loosen up. She was a true virgin when she got married and from what she said your uncle wasn't very good in bed. But then, Aunt Peg didn't know that either."

Karla finished cooking supper and we had a slightly subdued meal. They sang the obligatory song and I blew out the candles, saying it didn't matter; I'd already gotten my wildest dreams so wishes didn't matter. Mom's presents consisted of shirts, sweats, an I-pod Touch and some video games. I refused to open Peg's gifts if she wasn't there.

An hour after having cake and ice cream, Karla said it was time for me to take her home. So I kissed mom goodbye and off we drove in my new truck. On the way to her home, Karla leaned over and rubbed her hand in my crotch, stroking my soon to be hard cock. "I know it's wrong to say this, but I really love your cock. Your grandpa was the only guy to make me cum and he wasn't consistent at it. Others had tried before him and fell way short. But you, Jim, you've made me cum hard all ready twice today!" By then she was really stroking me hard and I was glad I didn't have much farther to drive.

As I pulled in her drive way she directed me to a spot out of view from any where. I pulled to a stop and she leaned over to put the lever in park then shut off the engine. Then her hand dropped to my crotch again as she said, "I want to start your truck out on a good note, Jim. I want to suck you for a while and then I want you to fuck me till we both cum."

"Sounds good to me," I said as we climbed into the huge back seat. No more had my pants cleared my cock that my grandma lunged into me, taking my cock as deep into her mouth as she could. I continued trying to get my pants down before finally giving up and working instead on her top. When I got her top off her boobs sprung into view since she had put her bra in her purse when we dressed earlier. God her tits are nice!

Her tongue worked wonders on my throbbing granite pillar while I worked at undressing her lower half. Soon her shorts and panties hung from one ankle and I moved her around until we were in the classic sixty-nine position. Karla went nuts when my tongue slid through her slit, she must have increased her efforts on my shaft at least by double! After a couple minutes licking her slit and pussy opening, I easily slid two fingers into her cunt then moved my lips to her clit and clamped down on it hard, my tongue flicking at it rapidly. Karla's head flew back and off of my cock as her back arched and she screamed my name.

She regrouped and clamped her lips around my cock as she tried to prove she could suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe! Her body shuddered when I groaned onto her clit. Then I increased my efforts by taking my other hand and quickly licking the middle finger I then positioned it at her puckered hole. My delectable grandma's body tensed just before I pressed in past her sphincter. As my finger popped in to the first knuckle, Karla cried out around my cock and her hips bounced over my face. Tightening my grip on her hips, I pressed my finger in all the way up her back door causing her to go motionless above me.

Karla hung like a statue above me for about 20 seconds before saying "Oh god, Jim, fuck me with your fingers, fuck my virgin ass! OH god yes!" Then she again attacked my cock. What with my tongue ravaging her rock hard clit and my fingers fucking both of her holes, it didn't take long for me to make Karla climax. Her body told me she was cumming for me but I only heard moans and groans as her mouth frantically worked my cock. Suddenly her head flung back and she cried out, "FUCKKKKKK! Fuck me Jim! Fuck me NOWWWWWW!" Then she moved as fast as her shaking legs could manage as she positioned herself on her back on the seat.

I placed my cock head at her entrance and looked into her eyes. It must have been too long of a pause for she hooked her legs behind my ass and pulled herself forcefully onto my shaft, "Ohh, GOD YES! I need you, Jim! Fuck me hard oh please fuck me..." her voice trailing off as my cock started pounding deeply in and out of her tight love tunnel. It took only about 4 strokes hard and deep into her cunt before Karla's orgasm resumed, her body shaking from head to toe. She clung to my shoulders as her eyes focused on where our sex joined us together.

When her climax finally crested and her body relaxed a bit, Karla pulled my lips to hers and kissed me tenderly and passionately. "Oh, Jim, I love you so much! Happy birthday you wonderful man, fuck me hard, Jim, fuck me and shoot your stuff inside me!" My cock twitched inside her channel and her eyes widened as "Oh yes, keep that up! Fuck me HARDER, ooof, and make us both cum. I love it when you cum inside of me."

I had stepped up the speed and strength of my thrusts and I noticed Karla's head was being pushed hard into the back of the seat. My hands on her hips pulled her towards me and she shrieked in joy as her pussy clamped down forcefully on my throbbing cock. "Oh, fuck, Karla, you feel so damned good. I'm going...to...CUMMMMMM!" I said and my cock exploded into her hungry pussy. We were fucking onto (or into) each other as both our bodies were wracked with explosive climaxes. Our frantic lip lock made crying out impossible, but we made plenty of moans and groans as we were overcome with our physical pleasure.

Eventually we were finished and just lay there hugging to each other, breathing very hard. My lovely grandma looked at me saying "Before today I wouldn't believe I would ever be saying this to you, but Jim, you are one hell of a fuck! My pussy hasn't felt this good in, well, maybe never! Holy shit, Jim."

Looking back into her loving eyes I said "Karla, I can't believe it either. And you are a fantastic fuck. God I love what you do to my cock!" I gave her a small thrust and she groaned telling me to stop.

"No, Jim, you've made this old gal feel like she's on top of the world, but my poor pussy is wiped out. No more today, but soon, I promise, we'll do this some more. If I'm lucky, it'll be a LOT more. Come on; let's go get cleaned up a little so you can go take care of your mother." She put her top under her ass to catch my cum when I pulled out. Then we got up, grabbed our clothes and walked naked into her house.

I washed my hands then she insisted on washing my cock for me. She really spent more time on it than required but I let her take as much time as she wanted. When she was done she leaned down and kissed the tip then sucked me fully into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around my cock checking every where before she pulled off of me saying, "Yup, you're all clean now!" My cock was rapidly rising to full mast and she groaned, "Oh, shit, I didn't mean to do that. Damn, now I just want to suck you off again! Shit, you have to go now or your mom will be really mad at me for draining you twice!" Then she quickly left the room, so I finished getting dressed and walked to her kitchen. She was covered by her terry cloth robe as she waited for me.

"Jim, I really hope you like your present as much as I liked mine. Now you get home to your mom and we'll, um, get together again real soon!" With that she kissed me deeply, her tight body molding to mine again.

As we broke off the kiss I grabbed a boob and gave it a squeeze. As my hand pulled off of her I tweaked her nipple and said, "You are so sexy, Karla! It's a date!" She moaned as I fondled her breast, then I gave her another quick kiss and said goodnight. I left her house with a smile on my face and my limp cock hanging down my pants leg.

To be continued....

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers