Man of the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,154 Followers

Mom said, "Let's take this party upstairs, if both of you are in agreement."

Meg was the first to get up so nobody said anything as we left the room. As we entered Dana's bedroom she said "I think somebody's over dressed." I readily agreed. Meg didn't argue and her clothes flew off of her.

"Jeezuz H, sis, you are fucking beautiful! Holy shit Meg"

Meg blushed as Dana said, "I'll say she is! I've got two beautiful children to love." We came together and hugged and kissed each other. I took the opportunity to, for the first time ever, play with my sexy sister's fantastic full breasts. Meg reached out and grabbed my cock again and started stroking me. Then somehow we tumbled onto the bed safely.

I kissed mom and whispered to her, "I'll take care of you later," then I turned to Meg and said, "My turn to taste your sweetness." We kissed briefly before I started kissing my way down her neck to her chest. I placed countless kisses on her shoulders and upper chest then dragged my tongue straight down between her bountiful boobs. She shuddered expecting my lips to go to her nipples but I avoided them, instead kissing and licking all around her boobs.

Finally I started kissing around her left breast, planting kisses in spiraling circles as I got closer and closer to her nipple. Meg was groaning in pleasure when just before making contact with her nipple I licked back down into the valley between her boobs and then started kissing her right boob. My attack was the same as on her left and Meg was squirming beneath me. This time when I reached her nipple I slowly dragged my tongue lightly over it. "Oh my god Jim! Oh fuck that feels so good!" Meg cried out. My lips clamped down on her rock hard nipple as I sucked it hard into my mouth. My tongue was flicking it rapidly as I sucked. Meg's hands were around my head, clutching me tight to her breast.

As my tongue attacked her tit, my hand slid down to her totally bald pussy. I slipped a finger slightly into her slit and she groaned and wiggled under me as I stroked it. My mouth moved slowly to her left tit as I hungrily sucked and licked her other nipple. When my thumb snuck up and found her clit Meg shook violently and screamed my name. My hand was soaked by the juices coming from her pussy and I was proud to have made my sister cum so hard.

When her grasp on my head finally relaxed I slid down her body to lay kisses on her tangy scented sex. God her pussy was so beautiful! My lips trailed little kisses all around her nether lips and the junction of her thighs to her crotch. Meg was again starting to shake and her breathing was very ragged. After many times around her sex giving her teasing kisses around it but never actually kissing her slit, I pointed and stiffened my tongue then poked it into her at the bottom of her crease and dragged my tongue all the way to the top, stopping just below her clit. My sister groaned in pleasure. I kissed my way back down and then did it all again.

Finally when my tongue reached her little nub my lips gently clamped around it and sucked it into my mouth. "Oooooooh shit Jimmmmmmmmm! Oh fuckkkkkk!" my sister cried out. As I continued my soft sucking I flicked out my tongue rapidly on her trapped little cock-like clit. There is no way to spell what ever sounds came out of her mouth, all I know is she held the cry for a very long time and her young perfect body was shaking violently beneath me.

My hand was still busy and I was gently giving her opening very short gentle thrusts of my finger into her hot pussy. Her body really began shaking now as she nearly bucked me off of her, but I wrapped my other arm around her waist and held firm. My finger started pressing slightly deeper into her with each thrust and suddenly my hand froze. My digit was pressed tightly to her still intact barrier. My gorgeous sexy sister really was still a virgin! I shortened my finger thrusts, making sure not to damage her and attacked her clit with more vigor than before.

Meg had wrapped her legs around my head and shoulders as I brought her closer and closer to climax. Meg's hands were balled up on my head and I thought she might pull out huge clumps of hair. Luckily for me, she suddenly stretched her fingers straight then arched her back pushing me and her ass about a foot off the bed. "God Jim, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming! Oh YESSSSSS, oh, oh, fuck yes! Oh it's so good, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINGGGGGGG HELLLLLLLLLLLL I'm cumming again! Ooh Jim, oh god, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed our mom was groaning loudly and her fingers were jammed into her soaking wet cunt hole. Her hands were blurs as she fucked herself hard, cumming in time to her daughter.

My attack on Meg's clit was over and I gently softened my ministrations to her love button. When her body stopped shaking and her legs had flopped limply to the bed I crawled up her body and kissed her lips letting her taste herself and her copious cum juices on my lips and tongue. The way I moved up her body resulted in my rock hard shaft coming in contact with her totally moist pussy. I grunted 'Ooops' and pulled back slightly. Meg smiled up at me when I did this.

"Oh Jim, I love you more than you know, more than I knew! That was so good; I've never cum so hard in my life. Oh my god, how can anything feel better than you just made me feel?" Then Meg kissed me hard as her tongue searched for my tonsils.

Mom was resting her upper body on one elbow, watching us intently, then she said, "You are very lucky, Meg, to have a brother who loves you as much as Jim does. Not very many men could have restrained themselves from just slamming their cock right into you. Jim just showed you he wants it to be on your terms, when you want it to happen. Plus, it looked like he sent you to the moon and back; I was wondering when you would stop coming!"

"Oh mom, I can't even describe how good Jim made me feel." Meg said. "I've only been able to talk one of my boyfriends into going down on me; they all wanted it the other way around. And the one that did do it couldn't get me going and kept asking if I was ready to fuck yet. That was his last date with me. Oh Jim, my pussy is still tingling like it's on fire! Gosh that felt so good! Jim, I am certain that I want you to be my first! I'll let you know when I'm ready." Then Meg covered my face with kisses as we hugged each other.

As Meg continued kissing me I said, "For my sexy sister, I'll gladly wait! That will just make our first time even that much better!" Meg groaned out what I thought was 'oh god' as she continued kissing me fervently.

Mom reached over and grasped my rock hard cock. I hadn't even thought about using it, but with my mom stroking it and rubbing it up and down Meg's slit, I knew I wanted to put it someplace dark and moist. Meg and I both groaned and mom said "One of us needs to take care of Jim, now. Either one of us will fuck him or you get to suck him. What is your pleasure, Meg?"

Meg looked at mom then at me and said, "I need to thank my brother for the unbelievable joy he just gave me." With that she moved around until her face was at my crotch and she started placing light little kisses all over my granite like shaft. For about five minutes my lovely sister had been sucking my shaft with all her heart as her left hand was buried between her legs. Suddenly her head flew off of my cock and she cried out, "Oh JIM, I need you now. NOW Jim, FUCK ME NOW!!!!" Meg grabbed my shoulders and pulled me, trying to pull me over on top of her.

I rolled with her and assumed the position between her legs, my cock head just inside her slit. "Are you sure, Meg?" I asked.

Meg shoved her body down which pushed my cock slightly into her pussy. "Less talk, more fuck." she said as she locked her lips to mine. After breaking the kiss I lifted up and gazed down at where our bodies became one. My hips pushed into her slightly and I groaned as her velvet tunnel clamped around me. Another slight push and I felt my tip press up against her hymen. She gasped as I entered her and her eyes were huge when I touched the barrier.

"Last chance, sexy. Are you sure you want this today?" I asked her.

Meg looked deep into my eyes and begged, "Please Jim, please fuck me and make me a woman! I want your cock inside me and I want it NOW!"

"It's going to hurt," I said.

"NOW!"

So I pulled my cock back till it was barely inside her tunnel, then I said "It's going to hurt. I love you, Meg." My hips flew forward powerfully, my cock head ripped through her hymen like it was onion paper, and Meg screamed out my name again. I stopped my hip movement and just held position, letting her get used to having my cock inside her so deep. Meg nodded her head and again I started thrusting into her. She was groaning and moaning her pleasure as I pumped her with the first 6 inches of my shaft.

"Come on Jim, stop teasing me. Fuck me with your huge wonderful cock!" Meg said after a minute or so. "Give it to me, I want all of it!"

So I did. I slowly built up my thrusts until my shaft was bottoming out against the back of her vagina. My sister grunted with each thrust deep into her non-virginal cunt. Shit she felt good wrapped around me. It took less than 3 minutes before sis was hit with her first ever cock induced orgasm. Her cries hung in the air as she clung to me, her hips lifting up to meet my thrusts. I wanted her to never forget her first time as the best fuck of her life, so I kept right on pounding her pussy. Meg's pussy felt so good and I reveled in the pleasure she was obviously feeling from having my cock inside of her. When I bent down and sucked hard on her right nipple she quickly reached another climactic peak and she cried out in pleasure again.

I lifted her legs up and placed her ankles on my shoulders, greatly increasing the pleasure we were feeling. As I methodically plunged my full 11 inches into her pussy my hands stroked her inner thighs. Then I slid my right thumb onto her clit and massaged it roughly. "OH, OH, OH, FUCK ME JIM! Oh god I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming againnnnnnnn! Oh shit Jim, what have yooouuuuuuu done to meeeeeeeeeeeee? OH god don't stop, don't stop JIM!"

That thought never entered my mind as my cock pounded her relentlessly. Meg had really drained me good with her blow job and my climax was a long ways off. After her climax was over I slowed my thrusts to give her a chance to recover. She finally looked up at me and said "Oh Jim, I can't believe how good you are making me feel. Don't hold back, I want you to cum inside of me, I'm on the pill. It'll be okay. Oh god this feeeeels so gooooood!"

I picked up my pace pumping into her cunt and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. This forced her hips even higher and my cock head began knocking at the door of her cervix. Her clit was being crushed between our bodies as I fucked deeply into her and she quickly attained another climax as my sister shook and screamed again beneath me.

After she came back down I began long slow thrusts into her. After about 5 of these I suddenly gave her about 6 hard and rapid short thrusts before returning to the long slow ones. My hips kept this up for several cycles before Meg's body felt another climax roar through her. Just as she was coming down from that orgasm my thumb and forefinger clamped down onto her clit again and her body tensed and then began shaking uncontrollably. "OH, oh, oh, oh, OH...MY...GOD!" Meg screamed out. "Oh fuck, oh my god, oh shit, ohmygodohmygodohohohohohmygod...oh...my... GODYESSSSSSSSSS!"

My cock was being flooded with a torrent of her juices and I didn't think she could handle anymore. So I let my body succumb to the sensuous feel of her horny pussy and I said "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum inside of you, Meg!" and my cock continued slamming deep into her divine fuck hole.

"DO IT Jim! Cum inside of me. OH shit I'm going to cum AGAIN! Oh shit oh fuck yes, Jim." Meg was fucking back at me trying to milk my seed from my balls and she soon got her reward. My hot jizm shot from the tip of my cock, splashing immediately onto the back wall of her vagina. "Oh god, I can feel it! Oh shit, fill me with your cum! Oh god, oh shhhhit I'm cumming againnnnnnnnnnnn." And again my sister shook brutally underneath me, her chest lurching up off the bed violently before flopping back down hard over and over again.

My cock finally stopped throbbing into her and I collapsed onto her, breathing hard. After several seconds I grabbed her waist and rolled us over so she was on top. Meg lifted her head and said "Thanks, you're kind of heavy." After a few more breaths she said, "How the hell did you do that to me! I didn't know I could cum that much in a week! Shit that was great, YOU are great! Thank you Jim. I love you so much!"

Mom was still beside us on her bed and said, "That was the hottest, most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" She kissed us both then continued, "Meg, I wish my first time had been even half, hell, one-third that good! You looked so hot when you came, Meg. Totally beyond words."

"Oh, mom, Jim made me feel so good, I know he loves me or he wouldn't have fucked me that good. Oooo it feels nice lying here like this."

Dana looked at her then chuckled. "Yes that is nice, but what is even nicer is to fall asleep like that and then wake up 4 hours later to your brother fucking you with the cock that never left your pussy. I like that!"

Meg looked down at me and said, "I think I'd like to try that some night."

She kissed me and I said "Sounds good to me!" The rest of the day was spent in our mom's bed. I fucked mom two times and Meg three more times. Mom also swallowed my load twice and Meg took one load down her slim throat. I even watched Dana and Meg engage in a fantastic 69.

********

My life continued as an e-ticket ride as my mom, Dana; my grandmother, Karla, and my sister, Meg all loved fucking and sucking me. Mom got the most of my attention naturally, as we were living in the same house. She had nearly turned into an insatiable nymphomaniac; mom wanted my cock someplace in her body nearly all the time.

Karla, my grandma, continued her regular visits as she came over to our house nearly every day. She never missed two days in a row. She loved the 69 position so much that she often went three visits without us actually fucking. But I'm not complaining, her blow jobs are top grade, and I love eating out her delicious pussy.

Meg made the short trip to our house several times per week. She loved deep throating my cock till I was almost there, then she usually climbed on top and rode me to several climaxes for her before I filled her pussy with my stuff. Meg also found out that mom was right about falling asleep while laying on me with my cock stuffed in her cunt resulted in a wonderful wakeup fuck. She also told me that her old boyfriend had changed his mind and wanted them to go together again. Meg said that the look on his face was priceless when she told him his dick was too small to bother with.

It had been over 3 months since Aunt Peg walked in and caught my mom swallowing my load as Karla watched. Mom had tried calling her repeatedly and Peg always hung up on her. Mom even went to her house 4 times but Peg refused to open the door. Grandma had received much the same reaction. Peg did take time to call her a "facilitator of incest" before slamming down the phone.

I decided to see what would happen if it was me, so I loaded up the still unopened presents that Peg had brought to the party and drove to her house. After parking in front of her house I grabbed the packages and walked around to the back (it was a habit, my uncle had always greeted me in the back yard when ever I visited) and into the yard. Hers was the only house in the family with a pool and she was laying out in a skimpy bikini working on her tan.

Still carrying the packages I walked quietly up to her and blocked the sun. Her body glistened with the sheen of sweat and sun tan oil and her bikini didn't cover much. She is definitely part of my family; her face and body are awesome. "Hi Aunt Peg, mind if we talk for a while?" I asked.

"You! You get out of here this instant! How dare you!" my aunt yelled at me as her eyes snapped open.

I looked down at her for a moment then gently placed the packages at her feet. As I turned to leave I quietly said, "I'm sorry to have upset you. I just wanted to talk for a moment. Good bye Aunt Peg."

I was nearly out of the yard when she called to me, "Take those with you, they're yours."

Without turning I stopped and said, "No, I won't take anything from someone who won't even talk to me." Then I started walking again. I heard her get up from the lounge chair and then heard her feet smacking on the pool deck, but I didn't stop until she grabbed my arm. I looked down at her arm then into her eyes and said, "What?"

"Please don't go. I bought those for you, you just have to take them, please," she said. She looked down at her feet before continuing, "I want you to have them. If I have to talk to you, then I will. Let's go inside."

"No, let's stay out here. I like your backyard, it's really nice." I told her.

We sat back down on two adjoining lounges and stared at each other. Peg finally said, "Well?"

"When are you going to come over to our house? When are you going to talk to your sister or your mother? They both love you and are heart broken that you have shut them out." I spoke rapidly not giving Peg a chance to talk till I finished my three sentences.

"How...how can I come over there after...after what I s-saw my sister doing to you? That was immoral and I just can't forgive her." Peg must have read the question in my eyes as she continued, "The same goes for my mother! For god's sake she sat there smiling as she watched...well, you know, as she watched. She was smiling for Christ's sake!"

"And did you ever ask just why she would be doing such a thing to me, her son? Well, did you?"

"NO! Why should I, there is no reason for such behavior." Aunt Peg responded, obviously all riled up at the subject of our conversation.

"Oh but there is a very good reason for what she was doing. I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell ANYONE what I tell you! Do you promise?" I asked her.

She nodded and I cupped my hand by my ear and leaned towards her, "Yes, I promise," she said. So I told her the whole story from when I was ten till the date the night before my 18th birthday. And then I told her of the talk mom and I had and how she convinced me not to have surgery to remove my problem.

When I was through she looked at me and said, "You don't really expect me to believe that pile of shit story, do you? It must have taken you these three months to come up with this outrageous story. God I can't believe I wasted my time listening to this crap!" She looked straight in my eye and said, "I think you should leave now! And take those things with you."

I stood up then reached down and took her hand saying, "No, we need to finish this talk. But if I am to take it to the next level, I need to do it inside, not out here where someone might overhear me." I pulled on her hand and she rose to her feet and we walked into her house.

Once inside I asked her, "So tell me, just what is the most 'outrageous' piece of 'crap' in my story?"

Aunt Peg looked at me before she said "No 10 year old has a thing that long! For that matter, no man does either."

I stared back at her for a few minutes then let my eyes slowly scan down and back up her voluptuous body. She looked good enough to eat and I felt my cock twitch in my cut-off sweat pants. She looked pissed at me for staring before I said, "Aunt Peg, I'm sorry but I just had to enjoy looking at your beautiful body to get some inspiration for what comes next. I can't make myself 10 years old again, but I can do this!" And I stood up and whipped my cut-offs and boxers down to my ankles. My cock was sticking out at about a 90 degree angle and was nearly full size.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,154 Followers