Man of the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

Aunt Peg gasped and said, "Jimmy, put that thing...oh my god, it's huge! You were...you were telling the truth."

I took a step towards her, stepping out of my cut-offs and boxers. My aunt remained in place, her eyes locked on my shaft bobbing in front of her. "Can't you understand why my mother allowed her love for me to make her do what you saw her doing? She did it because she loves me and didn't want me to do something stupid, something that she showed me would have been a huge mistake! Are you able to see why she wanted, in fact needed to do it too me, why she had to kneel before me and suck my huge cock deep into her loving throat. She did it to show me that I was not cursed, but rather could find extreme pleasure from my cock!" I knew I was really piling it high now, but either this would break down our barrier or she would be lost to us, which was no different from when I walked into her yard.

I moved another half step closer to my aunt. "Aunt Peg, can you see why my mom just had to suck my cock to show me the truth?" My aunt sort of nodded as she licked her lips.

Another half step and my cock bounced about 7 inches from her face. "Peg, do you see how ANY woman would want to suck my cock? Do you see how any woman would want to fuck my cock and cry out as orgasm after orgasm courses through her body?"

Aunt Peg moaned "How...how can that happen?'" as she licked her lips.

I took another half step and my cock rested an inch from her lips. I saw her lips quiver just before I asked, "Can you see why a woman would love to fuck and suck my huge cock, even if only to say that she had?"

Aunt Peg opened her mouth but didn't speak. Instead she leaned in just a bit and licked, then sucked the tip of my cock. We both shuddered at the contact. She pushed forward again and sucked in about 4 inches of my shaft. I tried hard to keep from groaning or saying anything for fear she might remember who I was and stop.

Her tongue was rapidly slurping and flicking at my cock head as she applied a firm suction to my shaft. When she had about 5 inches of my cock stuffed in her mouth, I said, "Oh that feels so good, Peg, you really like sucking that cock, don't you?" She nodded her head up and down as she kept moving her face in and out on my shaft. My aunt sucked my cock like a wild woman for over five minutes. Her facial expressions told me she was totally into sucking my huge cock. "Wouldn't you love to feel that wonderful cock inside of you?" I asked and she groaned her approval of my idea. "Wouldn't like to feel your body shake as it climaxes on this cock for the fourth or fifth time?" Her eyes searched mine as if hunting for the truth, not certain she could believe me.

"Oh please fuck me with this wonderful cock!" my aunt suddenly cried out, "OH god Jim, I want to feel your huge cock inside of me pounding deep into my pussy! I want to feel you shoot your hot stuff deep inside of me! Please make me feel all those things I've never felt before! Oh god, please fuck me!" I looked down and saw that she had one hand in her crotch attacking her pussy and clit. Her light yellow bikini bottom had a huge wet spot in the center.

I leaned down and lifted her up onto the table, then helped her lie back as my hand untied her bikini bottom's knot. After slipping her bottoms off of her I positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed into her. "OOooooOOoooooOOooOoOoooOOOOoh!" escaped her lips as I sank 8 inches of my shaft into her. Peg had pushed up on her elbows and was watching intently where we joined. My hips pulled back then shoved forcefully back in. Each inward thrust brought forth moans and groans of pleasure from my beautiful aunt.

Before I pumped my entire shaft into her wet pussy, she got even wetter as she cried out as her first orgasm swept over her. "OH my god, this doesn't happen to me! Oh shit, oh god!" I lifted her feet and planted them on the table by my hips, her sex opened wide for me. My hands stroked her inner thighs gently as my cock continued pounding into her. Several minutes later I lifted them and put her ankles on my shoulders. Peg groaned as I pumped even more of my shaft into her velvet lined pussy. "Oh that is so good! I've never felt like this before, oh god it's so good!" my aunt cried out. I leaned in and kissed her lips lightly as my hips unrelentingly pounded her cunt trying to bring her to unknown heights of pleasure.

My hands went to her breasts and untied and removed her top, revealing her beautiful 36C tits. I toyed with the nipple of her right tit while my lips sucked hard on her left. "Oh shit that feels so good. Yes, suck my tit, oh god that's so nice, don't stop, oh please!" Once I was certain her left tit was stimulated enough I moved my lips to her right nipple, clamping onto it vigorously as my fingers went to her left one. Peg was trying to lift her hips to meet my continuing thrusts as another climax washed over her. "Oh fuck that is so good, oh shit, I'm cumming again! Oh god this can't be...fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

My aunt finished thrashing about beneath me on the table and her hands came up as if waving for me to stop. I asked "Are you okay, Aunt Peg?"

"Oh my god, Jim this is incredible, but I feel like my back is on fire. This table is killing me. Please, let's go to my bedroom." Now who could resist an invitation like that? I moved her ankles off my shoulders and placed them around my hips. Then I leaned in and easily picked up her light frame and stood up. When I stood up Peg hooked her ankles around my waist and I walked carrying her towards her bedroom. As I walked she lightly bounced in front of me, my shaft making her groan as I pushed into her with each step.

"Oooooo, this feels...ooof...so good...umph...Jim, your...oamf...cock is so...oooof...deep...umph..." I gave her a sharp up thrust with my cock and, "ooooooooooh fuck Jim, I'mmmmm cummmmmming again! Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck Jim oh my GOD!" Peg was clinging tight to me, her hips thrashing wildly as she hung suspended on my cock. As I neared her bedroom door, she began a chorus of "OH GOD, OH GOD!" etc. that seemed like it might never end.

When I walked up to her bed I just climbed up on it walking on my knees till we were in the center. I gently placed her on her back and began slowly pumping my rock hard cock in and out. Peg had finished her climax as she hung from me, and was now rocking her head side to side and moaning a non-stop jumble of sounds as her body responded to the barrage of sensations she was receiving. My pace stayed constant, my thrusts always the same force as I pushed her towards yet another climax. My cock pounded deep into her velvet lined tunnel, reaching depths she didn't even know she had.

I leaned down to kiss my aunt and noticed her lips were quivering as though she was freezing cold. Fortunately she was far from it; she was boiling hot. My leaning forward had caused my pelvis to rub her clit hard on each down thrust and Peg started to cum on the fourth stroke. She tore her lips from mine and screamed "FUCKING CHRIST I'M CUMMING AGAINNNN!" I quickened my pace and she again cried out, "Oh fuck it's so good, oh shit, oh shit, fuck me Jim, don't stop, don't fucking stop, oh fuck, oh my god, oh my god, ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit, FUCKING HELL...GOD!! You're so good, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy ggggodddddd."

She was so hot that part of me wanted to cum right then, but the stronger part told me to hold back a little longer. My strokes really slowed down thus allowing my aunt to regain her breath and some composure. Peg pulled my face to hers as she showered me with kisses as she thanked me for giving her that last cum. When she finished I lifted up on my knees and then grasped her ankles as I again lifted her legs. This time I only paused at my shoulders before I pressed her feet all the way to back till they rested far past her lovely face.

"Oh jeeezuzzz, you're so deep!" Peg cried out. "Oh god Jim, fuck me! Pound me with you beautiful big cock! Oh god yes, fuck me hard, I need to cum again." My aunt was lifting her hips at me trying to meet my thrusts with her own as her face contorted and turned red. A low moan started coming from her throat, at first barely noticeable. It rose steadily until her body tensed and her vagina muscles clamped down on my cock hard as they tried to hold me captive.

The feeling of her tight pussy clamping down on me was incredible and I knew it was time to cum in her...for her. I cried out "Oh shit I'm going to cum! Aunt Peg, I'm going to cum inside of you!" My hips were flying in and out as I pumped harder than ever while my balls readied to explode.

"Oh god yes, CUM in me! Cum with ME! Oh please Jim, fuck me, fuck me, please Jim make me cum and fuck me!" My cock started throbbing and then my cum was spurting in long forceful ropes deep within her. "OHGODYES! ShitfuckgoddamnsonofafuckingbitchI'Mcumminggggggggggg!" erupted from Peg's lips as her body bounced and shook beneath me. "Oh god I love it when you cum, oh my god this is wonderful...so good, so fucking good. Oh god Jim, don't ever stop doing this with me, oh please Jim, it's so good! I didn't know it could be this good, ooohhh..." and she trailed off into soft sobs, not believing the pleasure of our coupling.

I rolled over and pulled her with me putting Peg on top to keep from crushing her. Her soft sobs continued for some minutes before she fell asleep on me. We slept for about an hour before I woke to my luscious aunt fucking up and down on my iron hard fuck stick. I looked at her sitting astride my hips then said, "I must say, Aunt Peg, you look extremely beautiful from this vantage point!"

She looked down at me and said, "Thanks, you look pretty good from up here. But it's just Peg from now on." She leaned down and kissed me full and hard, then sat up again and resumed her fucking motion. As she moved her hips on me she said, "I loved your Uncle Frank, but he had a rather small dick. I didn't know it though as he was my one and only. He told me very few women came during intercourse, so we mostly just did oral, which I did enjoy." Her tempo was quickening and her hips were shaking as she moved.

"Oh god, Jim, I'm going to cum again! Oh geez, oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddd YES!" Peg was slamming her pussy up and down hard on my cock as her grunts matched her movements, "OH...oaph...oh...umph...oooo...Orph...erg...oof...ohhhhhh!" Her movements gradually slowed after her climax was over as her body kept being pummeled with convulsions. Finally she gave me a quick kiss then slipped forward and uncoupled from my still hard cock.

Peg grasped my cock and moved her head down to put her lips right at the head. "You have given me more pleasure than I've had in my entire life! Now I want to please you. I want to drink your cum, Jim." Then Peg swallowed half of my cock and started swirling her tongue over, under and around the end. She never got my tip past her throat opening and gagged several times. I told her not to worry about it, that she was making my cock very happy and that I knew several potential teachers if she really wanted to learn how to take me deep. She giggled and mumbled around my cock 'Okay' (I think) and resumed her efforts.

What she lacked in depth ability she more than made up for in skill towards the first 5 inches. Holy shit she made me feel so damn good. I knew I could last a LONG time after the great cum from before our nap. Peg was really going at my cock hard after about 20 minutes and her hands were stroking the part that didn't fit in her mouth. I felt my balls start to roll and I just let them work as I warned her, "Oh god Peg, I'm going to cum! Oh shit yeah this feels so good, here it cums Peg, I'm cum...ming...in...your...mouth!" My hips were thrusting up at her and on my fourth or fifth thrust my cock slipped straight down her throat till her nose was stuck against my pubic hair. "OHFUCKKK!" I cried out and my cock kept right on spurting.

I felt like I came more than ever before as I had first filled her mouth and then her stomach. Whoa! Peg pulled back till just a few inches were still in her mouth, then she gently licked and sucked my cock clean. Her lips pulled off of me, then lightly kissed my tip. "God I love your cock, Jim, I don't think I can live without it."

I chuckled and said, "You're not the only one."

Peg jumped up and said, "Oh my god, Jim, I have got to apologize to my sister! I have been such a shit. And I need to apologize to my mom also! Oh I hope they can forgive me."

I grinned at her and said "Some how I don't think that will be a problem!" She gave me a puzzled look and I just smiled before saying, "Why don't we take a shower and then I'll drive us over to mom's house."

"How will I get home?"

"Well, if you must come home, I'll bring you back tonight. Or, you could spend the night and I'll bring you back tomorrow!" She laughed and said "Deal!"

Not surprisingly, the other three members of my harem were waiting at the house for me to get back. They were all pleased to see Peg was with me and we ended up having a sleep over orgy. They took turns riding my cock till they came, and rode me all night long. When we finally got up for a late breakfast Peg looked at me silently for quite a long time.

"You look lost in deep thought Peg," I said.

"Well, do you have any idea how many times you came inside of me? Neither do I." Her eyes scanned around the table before returning to mine before she said, "It just occurred to me that I am right in the middle of my cycle. I will be surprised if I'm not pregnant right now!" The other three women went wild as they happily showed their excitement at having a new member of the family.

I got up and walked around to where she sat and leaned down till we were face to face. "I hope so," I told her before giving her a soft loving kiss. "If you are willing, I'd love to give you a few more!" I said between kisses.

My eyes were closed in the midst of a very passionate kiss with Peg when I heard my sister say, "Hey mom is it okay with you if I go off the pill?"

I pulled my lips away from my aunt's lips and said with a grin, "Hell yes!" And she did.

The End......

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers