Man of the House

Story Info
Peyton shows Mom who the boss is.
2.1k words
4.12
168.3k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

Mother called me the week before Christmas Vacation. I was just finishing up the first semester of my Senior Year of Med School and getting ready for a three week snowboarding trip in Colorado with a group of friends. She wasn't quite crying yet, but I could hear a quiver in her voice.

I had been an only child and mom and I had become extremely close after she and dad divorced. She loved to take me shopping with her and would always come out and model for me after she had tried the clothes on in the dressing room.

She was a business woman so most of the time she was trying on fitted dress suits with the short skirts and high heels. She always preferred the way she looked in black, but I was partial to the colorful ones that accented her long blonde curls and brilliant blue eyes.

We also loved to cook together and one day, she told me she had a surprise for me, and while I was putting the finishing touches on some bacon wrapped salmon Alfredo, she came downstairs in a pale pink lingerie ensemble and a pair of black stilettos.

As much time as I had spent alone with her, I had never seen her quite like this and proceeded to drop the spatula on the hard wooden floor.

"What do you think, Peyton?" She asked as she paused on the bottom step resting her hand on the spindle of the railing and cocking her hip to one side as she pushed her chest out toward me and a beaming smile lit up her face.

She looked fantastic! Her tanned skin screamed out from underneath the pink bra and panties covering her privates and even though I knew she had been spending a lot of time at the gym I was still completely taken off guard by the perfectly toned arms and legs and rippled abs.

Her breasts were a lot bigger and perkier than I had ever imagined under those frilly blouses, and as stood there staring, most likely with my mouth wide open and tongue hanging out she ran her dainty little hands up her sides and cupped them.

My heart jumped in my chest and I felt sweat gather on my palms but the embarrassing part was the twinge I felt in my crotch as I started to swell.

Just then mother turned around and leaned forward. I watched as her leg muscles flexed, starting at her calves and tightening at her hamstrings, under the curve of her slightly plump ass.

A shiver tore through me and I bent to pick up the spatula, hoping to hide the growing bulge in my pants.

I figured that was the end of it but she turned back around and strutted towards me. Turning her head to one side as her hair floated around her. I was hypnotized by the clack of her heels against the floor, and frozen by her hands sliding up the front of my shirt just above my waist and stopping at my collar.

She pulled me forward, planting my face in her cleavage. I gasped feeling my fully erect cock press against her inner thigh.

She pushed me back, and I expected a scolding, but instead she bent down and pressed her soft lips against mine. I melted inside. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt, at least until she pushed her tongue into my mouth and caressed mine.

She tasted delicious, and her skin and hair smelt even better. I was positive I was going to explode when the living room was bathed in the bright glow of headlights.

She released me and ran up the stairs in a rush, turning just long enough to holler for me to answer the door and entertain our guest while she got dressed.

His name was Bruce. He was handsome but stuffy. He hardly smiled at all during the meal even though mother flirted relentlessly.

I have to say I honestly didn't like him. Although, I'm sure some of it was jealousy from what had just happened between me and mom, and the fact that he was nothing like my dad.

When we were finished eating we sat down in the living room to talk. Mother brought out a glass of champagne for her and Bruce, and served us strawberry pie for dessert. I was thoroughly enjoying watching her eat her's, even though she was sitting ridiculously close to Bruce, but the minute she placed her hand on his thigh I decided to excuse myself and go up to my room.

I was surfing the web checking out the newest swimsuit calendar and had almost cleared my mind of Mother and Bruce when I heard them giggling and stumbling up the stairs.

Mother's room was at the other end of the hall from mine but the walls were paper thin and I knew if things headed in the direction I was expecting them to, I was definitely in for an earful. At first I got up and was going to ride my bike to Jake's to see what he was up to, but then the thought of mother standing on the stairway in pink bra and panties shot back into my head and I decided to stay.

In the beginning all I heard was obnoxiously loud laughing and clunking as they stumbled around the room. Then I heard Bruce moan loudly and scream for mother to take him deep. I wanted to roll over and cover my head with the pillow but then I remembered how soft mother's lips and tongue had been and I unzipped my pants and slid my hand inside.

I enjoyed pretending it was Mother's hands or even her lips as Bruce continued to moan and grunt. I felt my balls tighten and prevented myself from cumming. I definitely didn't want that feeling to be associated with the sound of Bruce's voice.

I was about to stop rubbing myself when I heard a thud accompanied by the sound of bed springs squeaking and mother's voice. "Take me like the bitch I am Bruce!"

I winced at first, but started stroking again as I heard her panting and screaming. I pretended it was my name she was screaming, as her and I finished at almost the exact same time.

After that I saw a lot more of Bruce and a lot less of the fun times with mother. I had almost forgotten how tender her lips had felt and how beautiful her body had appeared at the bottom of the steps when they married.

I moved out as soon as I could and not long after that I started dating Gabrielle Martin. She was a cheerleader for the school across town and we talked for the first time after my record breaking performance on the basketball court, one fall evening.

She was tall, slender and fit and looked a lot like mother except for her curly hair was auburn, and she had gorgeous green eyes. I couldn't help letting my mind wander back to mother whenever we were together.

We had quite a connection, but were headed to schools in the opposite direction so we split up after graduation.

Mom and Bruce had separated midway through my sophomore year of college. Although I had been back to visit on vacations and briefly during the summer, mom had taken heavily to drinking and had stopped going to the gym. Even though we had been shopping and cooking together a few times, things just hadn't been the same. She was drunk and down on herself all the time and although I couldn't stop thinking about that one moment at the bottom of the stairs our physical touch was limited to moments of her sobbing in my arms.

Now as she was sniffling on the phone and begging for me to come home, I could only picture myself boarding down the most amazing hills in the country. On the other hand I knew my mother needed me.

I regretfully canceled my trip to Colorado and scheduled a flight home. For the next two weeks all I could think about was mother and how I would do whatever it took to help her put her life back together.

On the flight home all I could think about was the smell of her hair and the softness of her lips, when the plane finally landed I went to collect my bags and as I reached for my suitcase, standing right next to me was none other than Gabrielle Martin.

She gave me a huge hug and planted a kiss on my blushing cheek. We agreed that we would both be busy over the next few weeks but definitely needed to get together.

I was so excited to see mom, but when I got home she was passed out in her chair clutching an empty bottle of Brandy against her chest. Her hair was matted and she was wearing a sweatshirt, baggy jeans and tennis shoes. Her usually immaculate house was a mess, the floor didn't appear to have been vacuumed in weeks, and dishes were piled up in the sink.

I put myself to work and within just a few hours when she woke up; I had it looking almost like brand new again. After greeting her with a quick hug and kiss I sent her upstairs to take a shower.

After, finishing up the dishes I met her at the bathroom door. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she wore a pink fuzzy bath robe. Her skin smelt like fresh cut flowers and there was a hint of brilliance back in her eyes.

I took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom. As we stood by her bed she undid the robe and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing the same pale pink lingerie, but her skin had become pasty and had, started to lose its tone. Her breasts which I had remembered being perky, had started to sag, and her ass which had filled out her panties beautifully, now fell out of them.

She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me towards her, but I realized the passion was not the same. Her tongue stumbled around in my mouth and I stepped back and pushed her away from me and toward the bed.

She stumbled forward then climbed up on it on all fours looked over her shoulder at me and said. "Take me like the bitch I am, Peyton!"

The words rattled in my ears and I cringed as I pictured Bruce standing above her. I reached for her thighs and slid her panties down over her plump cheeks. I followed the crack of her ass down to the dark hole tucked up between them, than down to the drops of moisture on her pleading slit.

For so long I had dreamed of this day and what I would do to her if I had the chance, but things had changed, and right now I could only think of doing one thing.

I pulled my hand back and swatted her as hard as I could. She jerked forward looking back at me with awe as a red print grew on her ass. I swung again and this time she cried out and I could sense pain in her voice. She seemed almost heartbroken.

"Mother." I said with a new found confidence in my voice. "When I'm done teaching you a lesson, I'm going to go down stairs and dump out the rest of those bottles. Then you are going to call the gym and renew your membership. Before you know it things will be back to the way they were."

I swung again and this time when she screamed I only heard pleasure in her voice. Then I slipped off my belt and continued the session. Her fingers dug into the comforter and her smile grew as I turned her ass cheeks a bright red.

When I had finished, I put my belt back on and headed downstairs to make dinner.

It wasn't long before I saw her at the bottom of the stairs dressed in a lovely pants suit and heels. My heart raced again as she strutted towards me. As she was about to take me in her arms, the doorbell rang.

I motioned for her to get the door. When she opened it, Gabrielle Martin was standing there with a great big smile on her face. Mother glanced back knowingly at me. This time the surprise was for her.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers