Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" I screamed, the sudden violation creating an intense burn. I loved anal sex, but I had never had a cock this long and thick in my asshole, or this roughly... my near orgasm instantly killed... as if doused by scalding water.

"You did say I could choose the hole," she reminded me, her tone one of complete amusement.

"I did," I gasped weakly, recalling just that... although I'd expected a much smoother, more leisurely, lube-assisted ass fuck... I also didn't fathom taking her entire nine inches up there....

"Sluts like you only get to come from hard ass fucks," she declared, as she began fucking my ass.

"Okay," I agreed weakly. In truth, many of my best orgasms had come from hard ass fucking... usually with some name calling to go along with it... but at this moment my orgasm, which had been so close, was suddenly non-existent, as nothing but intense pain coursed through me.

And for a few minutes, the first couple seeming like an eternity as the pain consumed me like I'd landed butt-first in a pit of fire, there was just the sound of her body slamming into mine as all nine inches filled and spread my asshole... and the sound of whimpers coming out of me.

Yet, slowly, gradually, like a tortoise on the run (where are all the hares when you need one?), the pain began to melt away, to be replaced by pleasure.

And I don't know how long I was ass fucked... reamed from behind... before I began to enjoy the ass fucking... but eventually I was on cloud nine, and God, did I want to come.

I begged, "Oh yes, keep reaming my asshole with that huge mother-fucking dick," as I realized she was fucking her step-mother to be... thus was indeed a mother fucker.

"Oh yeah, you're the biggest slut yet, Mommy," she said, slapping my right ass cheek as she kept fucking me... her stamina very impressive. Most men could only go full tilt for a couple of minutes before changing positions or having me do most of the work... but Morgan had her name branded on my ass and she was going full throttle.

"Yes, Mommy wants to be your three-hole cum bucket, your Mommy slut, your bimbo bitch bauble," I declared, my orgasm, the one that had been so close earlier, again getting close to reaching apocalyptic explosion.

"Do you want to come, Mommy-slut?" Morgan asked.

"God, yes, please let Mommy-slut come," I pleaded, as I began bouncing back, trying to somehow take the nine inches even deeper inside my rear.

"Slap your clit, fuck slut," Morgan ordered, as she somehow managed to find the stamina to begin fucking me even harder.

I obeyed, moving my right hand under me and slapping my clit awkwardly as my ass kept getting drilled.

"Oooooh," I moaned loudly, the double pleasure quickly stoking the fire inside me.

"Now, you fucking slut, fucking come ... NOW!!" she ordered.

"Yes, oh fuck, fuck, yes!!!" I babbled and screamed as just a few more slaps on my clit, just a few more hard deep thrusts in my asshole, and I was coming!!

"Only dumb bimbo bitches come from getting sodomized," she chuckled, as she didn't slow down even as my orgasm exploded out of me... cum cascading down my leg in liquid sheets.

I didn't say anything, just enjoyed the strange, intense orgasm that was currently hammering away inside me like the vibrations of a subterranean jack hammer.

"I hope you like cum in your ass," she said a little later, just as my orgasm was beginning to fade.

"Yes, fill Mommy's asshole with your cum," I begged, always loving the feeling of cum regardless where it was shot on me or in me.

Seconds later I felt her deposit a load up my butt, which made my entire body quiver.

When she pulled out a couple dozen strokes later, she said, "Until Dad gets home, I am the Man of the House, is that clear?"

I nodded, looking back to her, even as I remained bent over and exhausted, "And I'll be your three-hole cum bucket."

She laughed, "I just may let you marry my father."

I couldn't resist, I smiled, "I hope if we do, I still get to be your fuck toy."

"Oh, that will be Line One in the sexual pre-nup," she promised, walking out.

I shook my head as I weakly stood up, cum leaking out of both my holes. Shit, what had just happened?

.....

On my wedding day, I walked down the aisle with cum leaking out of my cunt and ass, as well as a load on my face. Before I'd put my make-up on, I was triple-teamed by Morgan and a couple of her she-male friends... I would learn over the next few months she had lots... and there is even a she-male bar for men and women to go to so they can get fucked by chicks with dicks.... a place I would visit often.

My husband smiled at the tell-tale signs on my face, knowing that I was his... and his daughter's... and, well, every one of her friends'.

But he too, I learned, liked she-males and being fucked in the ass... but that is an entirely different story... as I knew he too had cum leaking out of his asshole and likely warming his belly from within.

The end