Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers

Anne leaned against Dave, crushing her breasts against him. Julie leaned in from the other side. He was being squeezed by four luscious breasts. His erection throbbed painfully.

Anne giggled. "I think we'd better let him in on the little secret."

"W--what secret?" Dave stammered nervously.

"Julie knows about us, honey."

"What? Did you tell her?" Dave was thunderstruck.

"I didn't have to," Anne said quietly. "She saw everything, so there's no need to try to hide it any longer. She turned toward him and put her hand on his raging erection. She tugged at his zipper, slowly easing it down.

"I'll bet he could use a little breathing room," Julie said. She reached inside his pants and pulled at his cock. "You'd better get out of these britches," she said.

"Yeah, Davy. Get out of those clothes."

"We should do the same, so he won't be embarrassed."

The three of them stood up and got out of their clothes. Anne was done first and she dropped to one knee and took his erection into her mouth. Julie pressed herself against him and kissed his face, settling, finally, on his mouth.

Dave pulled back from her and said, "Can we go upstairs? My knees are about to give way."

Anne released him and stood up. "Good idea." She winked at Julie. "We can give him a real workout on the bed."

"Boy, are you gonna get a workout!" Julie tugged at his hand and led him to the stairs. Anne followed close behind and patted Dave on the butt.

Dave's hands were shaking. This was beyond his wildest dreams. He could feel his balls filling as he climbed the stairs.

When they got to Anne's room, she pushed him backwards on the bed. Julie came up to Anne and pressed her shoulders.

"Get on top of him with your back to him. There's something I've always wanted to try."

Anne complied. She lay back on Dave and spread her legs. Julie took Dave's cock and guided it into her mother's wet pussy.

"Feel good, Mom?" Julie's voice was husky with desire.

"Yes, honey, it's wonderful."

Julie leaned forward and put her tongue at the base of Dave's cock and licked slowly upward, tasting her mother's juice on him. She licked upward until she reached the point where the head of Dave's cock entered Anne's pussy. She lingered there, using her tongue to massage Anne's clit and the head of Dave's cock.

Dave shuddered with delight at the feel of his sister's soft tongue. His body twitched with pleasure, which caused Anne to moan softly. Anne took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

Julie stopped licking and looked at them. "She has nice ones, doesn't she, Davy?"

"Oh, God, yes," Dave murmured. He caressed Anne's nipples causing them to become erect.

Anne got up off him suddenly and rolled Dave over so he was on top of her. "Fuck me, Davy, fuck me!"

Dave plunged into her warm, wet pussy. Julie moved up beside him and touched her lips to his ear. "Doesn't she have a lovely pussy, Davy? So soft and sweet. Very tasty, too."

Dave was beside himself with lust for these two incredible women. His strokes got a little faster.

Julie lay beside her mother, her hands wandering over Anne's breasts. "Don't forget, Mom. You promised."

"I haven't forgotten, honey."

Dave looked at them, still fucking his mother's lush pussy. "What's going on?"

Anne ran her hands up and down his back. "I promised Julie that you would come in her mouth. She wants it very much. Is that okay with you, baby?"

"God, Mom! You guys are going to kill me!" He stroked a little faster. In a few seconds, he was ready. "Better get ready, then. I'm about to blow."

Anne moved in time with him, to hurry his climax. "Now, baby. Give it to Julie. Give her all that lovely juice."

"Now!" Dave yelled and pulled out of his mother's cunt and straddled Julie's head. He expected to thrust all the way in and flood her mouth. Instead, Julie held him off as Anne had told her.

With a cry of joy, Dave erupted into her mouth. Julie swallowed as fast as she could to keep up with his spurts, her tongue ravaging the underside of the head of his cock. Anne pressed her face to Julie's pussy and added to Julie's ultimate pleasure.

It seemed to go on for hours, but finally, Dave rolled over to his side, with Julie unwilling to let go of him. Finally, she was just too weak to hold him any more.

"See?" Anne cuddled up to Julie. "Didn't I tell you he was fantastic?"

"I've never experienced anything like that." She looked over at Dave. He was breathing hard, but he was dead to the world.

"How long does it take him to recover?"

"Just a few minutes. It really hits him hard when we do it that way."

"Then I have time for something." She pushed Anne's legs apart and fastened her mouth to Anne's pussy.

Anne shivered with delight as Julie's tongue did its magic on her clit. It didn't take long at all for her to have another delicious orgasm. She put herself between her children and cradled their heads to her breasts.

"Oh, my sweet babies." A tear coursed down her cheek. A tear filled with joy, love and relief. She felt sure, now, that she could put Frank's memory to rest at last. She still loved him, but she would no longer feel the burden caused by his death. She felt peace at last. Her view of the future was now filled with love for her children. She had to admit, too, to a thrill of lust. They were both hers, once and for all.

lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers