Man of the House Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabrielle wants to help me teach mother a lesson...in my bed.
2.2k words
4.4
51.6k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

I had already poured what I thought was Mother's entire stash of bottles down the drain, dinner was in the oven for about another five minutes, and I was just finishing up the final details with the gym on the phone. Gabrielle Martin stepped past Mother and came to me with her arms stretched out.

"You are only here for a few weeks and you're already joining the gym." She asked with a smirk on her face.

"It's for Mom." I responded. "She wants to get back in shape."

Gabrielle took me in her arms. "Well you look wonderful, and you look great too Mom." She said.

It's one of the things I loved about Gabrielle, she was extremely kind. She took off her coat and as Mom took it out of her hand, I remembered another thing I loved about her, that ridiculous physique. For as laid back, sensitive and loving as she was, she took meticulous care of her body. I don't think there was any doubt in either of our minds that she had come here tonight so we could fuck. Yeah, there were other forms of catching up to do, but the sexual chemistry we had built in the past was absolutely amazing.

"I always wondered why you didn't end up together." Mom said, as her heels clicked across the floor on the way to the closet to hang up Gabrielle's coat. "You are such an adorable couple."

"I would have never let him go but he insisted that a long distance relationship would never work." Gabrielle said.

I gave a quick smile and shoulder shrug that was supposed to show how flattered I was, and then responded. "Gabrielle was so perfect I was just afraid I would get my heartbroken."

The timer on the oven went off and I went into the kitchen to finish up. Mom came in and started setting the table as Gabrielle began telling us about nursing school, the internship she was hoping for, and her trip to Japan. She said she was considering going there for a couple years after graduation to teach English. One of her friends had done it and said it was the experience of a lifetime.

I noticed myself being torn. I really liked Gabrielle but I couldn't see how things between Mom and I would work out if she was in the picture. Of course I would love to have both of them but it was illogical to wish for and most likely an impossible scenario. However, if I played my cards right, you never know.

"Time to eat ladies." I said, as I finished putting everything on the table.

Gabrielle must have been hungry because she hurried to the kitchen and sat down immediately. Mom walked a bit slower wincing with every step and reaching down to touch her sore bottom every time she imagined having to sit on a wooden chair for the full length of a meal.

"Maybe, I'll just..." Mom started, but I interrupted her.

"No. Come join us." I said, as I took her by the hand and led her to one of the chairs. "We would really enjoy your company."

"Yes. You need to stay." Gabrielle said.

Mom sat down reluctantly. She squirmed and winced again as the hard surface attacked the tender parts of her backside. To my surprise Gabrielle caught it right away. Her eyes became wild as they shot back and forth between me and mother.

"You spanked your own mother?" She asked, with a curious look on her face.

"He does it for my own good." Mother responded, as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"I thought we talked about..." I started, as I looked at the bottle but Mom interrupted me.

"He thinks I drink too much." Mom added.

"Well it sure doesn't look like you are trying to change that perception anytime soon." Gabrielle added, with a smirk.

"Who's hungry?" I asked, as I picked up the spatula.

"Wait. This is just too interesting." Gabrielle responded. "So do you just discipline her or have you... you know?"

"Fucked me?" Mom asked. "Not yet. So far he's just a tease."

I dished up a plate for each of them. "Hurry up and eat or I'll turn you both over my knee." I said, with a wink.

"He is one hell of a lover." Gabrielle said, seemingly forgetting that I was sitting right there as she took a fork and started to dig in. " I've always known that he loved someone else but the sex was too good to give up. I had no clue it was his own mother."

"Is that true Peyton?" Mom asked, as she finally took a bite of her food.

"Of course I love you Mom." I answered. "I gave up my ski trip and came here to take care of you. We are gonna get you fixed up and then I'm going back. But first I'm going to eat this food and then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of Gabrielle."

They both looked at each other and snickered. I could tell it turned them both on a lot. Mom reached over and touched Gabrielle's hand and it surprised me to see the electricity that shot between them as they looked into each other's eyes. For the first time it dawned on me that they may end up fucking and I may be left holding my dick in my bedroom again.

I dished myself up another serving of dinner. I had felt somewhat in control when I got here but all of a sudden I was beginning to realize that I was the one that needed her. I gave up my vacation and an amazing girlfriend, not because Mother needed me but because she was controlling this entire situation. She had controlled me my whole life by playing the victim and for some reason I seemed to like it.

Mom poured herself another glass of wine. She looked at both of us.

"Would either of you like some?"

"I'm good but I'd like to be the one that gives you your next punishment if Peyton doesn't mind." Gabrielle said.

Mother winced again. I think she had believed she was going to wiggle her way out of this somehow. She had tried to get Gabrielle on her side but she had failed to turn her into a friend and instead appealed to her lust. If she had played it right they may have teamed up against me and made my life miserable but instead, I had Gabrielle on my side, at least for the time being.

Mom finished eating first and jumped up to start clearing the table and give her backside some relief. She began to place the dishes in the sink and then turned on the water, grabbed a rag and started scrubbing. This gave Gabrielle and I a perfect view of her from the back and I could tell my friend was extremely jealous of my relationship with my mother.

She got up, walked towards the sink and whispered in Mother's ear. Mom responded promptly by drying off her hands, placing them on the counter, taking a step back on her high heels which caused her spine to arch so her ass was sticking out and preparing herself for what was about to happen. Gabrielle gave it a solid whack and Mom let out a pleasant sigh.

I was surprised at how turned on I was becoming by this whole scene that was unfolding in front of me. Mother was submitting herself to Gabrielle, she was getting her ass beaten good and proper again and it sure as hell looked like she was enjoying every last minute of it.

I got up and walked over to them. I stood behind Gabrielle with my hands on her hips as she continued to smack mom's ass.

"Ready to go upstairs?" I whispered in her ear.

She took Mom in her arms and turned her toward her. They locked lips right in front of me. Their hands moving all over each other's bodies. They both had looks of ecstasy on their faces and I thought that I may have been right earlier when it crossed my mind that I might end up getting left out.

Just then Gabrielle turned, grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I couldn't imagine the thoughts going through Mother's mind as she prepared to tend to her aching backside and listen to some wild monkey sex. I imagined that she would go into her room with a bottle of wine, rip of that pant suit and her panties and bury her fingers into that wet, dripping pussy.

Gabrielle was pretty worked up too. Her eyes were squinted and I could tell she was focused as she unbuttoned her shirt, tore it off and tossed it on my floor. Her body was still just as fine as ever. I pulled the door shut and locked it as I leaned in and gave her a kiss while reaching around to undo her bra. I could taste Mom's wine on her tongue as her breasts came free and popped out. These suckers were perky, they looked liked they were in a push-up bra even when she was naked. They floated above her toned stomach and I met them with my lips as I undid her belt and worked her pants down over her hips.

"I think it's really sweet how you take care of your Mom." She said, as she reached down my pants and grabbed my cock.

"You want to fuck her don't you?"

My dick got rock hard as she got down on her knees, tore my pants off and slammed her mouth down on it. She twisted her hand up and down my shaft, concentrating her mouth only on the tip and letting her fist grip the skin at the top then tap against my nuts at the bottom. It may have been awhile since the last time we fucked but she obviously hadn't forgotten how to drive me absolutely insane. I let out an intense scream.

"Answer my question." She demanded, as she scraped her teeth over my helmet.

"Yes." I said, wincing at the pleasure and pain as I tried to remain focused.

She climbed onto my bed and spread her legs with her knees bent and her feet still on the bed so I could see that tight little slit peeking out at me. I was so horny. She could see the thirst in my eyes and she seemed to want to make it even worse instead of trying to quench it.

"Fuck me like you'd fuck her." She said.

I pushed her knees apart and climbed on top of her. She was as wet as I was hard and my cock slid in easily but still tugged at the sides of her pussy. She may have remembered a lot about me but she seemed to have forgotten how fast I could fill her up. Her legs fell flat and she let out a massive scream as I plowed into her tight little snatch. Her eyes begged for more as I kept slamming into her and she kept screaming.

Her fist clenched my sheets and twisted them until they started to come loose from my bed. The look in her eyes seem to show that she was overwhelmed with pleasure as I continued to fuck the shit out of her. I put my hand on her chest giving myself leverage and looked deep into her eyes.

"Fuck me Mommy!"

I whispered, as I hit it as hard as I could. It took a second to sink in, but when it did she started to tremble and shake. Her hands climbed to her breasts and she cupped them as she twisted her nipples with her fingers. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Peyton it's Mom. Let me in."

This really drove Gabrielle crazy. She flipped over, knocking me on my back as she climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my meat sword. She leaned back until my dick hit her in the exact spot, then she bounced up and down manufacturing her own pleasure as she rode me wildly.

"Take me like the bitch I am, Gabrielle." Mom tried again, as she twisted the doorknob.

That was enough to put Gabrielle completely over the edge. I could feel her tighten around my cock as a gush of fluid crashed over me and I exploded inside of her.

Gabrielle jumped off of me. "Did you just come inside me?" She asked.

"You told me to fuck you like I'd fuck her." I responded.

Gabrielle opened up the door and when I turned around I saw both of my favorite women standing completely naked in front of me. Mom had half of her fist buried up her crotch and a look of drunken pleasure on her face. It felt crazy like all of my dreams were about to become reality and Mother was about to finally be mine.

"Come on in and join the fun." Gabrielle invited, with a wink and a smile.

Now I just needed to gain control of the situation.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers