Man of the House Ch. 03: Dreams

Story Info
Son home from college dreams about his mother.
3.1k words
3.84
32.3k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sliven
Sliven
35 Followers

The first day back from college wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. Like I explained in Chapter 2, arriving to find my mother making sexual noises, in our house, in my old room, on my old bed! It was hard to wrap my mind around. Some part of me sorta wished I wouldn't have just backed away and walked downstairs awkwardly. I mean, what was she doing?

With my father in Atlanta for the summer on his 'lecture series' and me being the only child, my mother must have thought she was alone, but why was she in my room, on my bed!? It's not like I could have just gone and asked her without opening up a huge can of horribly awkward, so I stayed quiet. I didn't mention it.

I'd become used to keeping awkward feelings inside. I'd done it my whole life. With my mother being a narcissist and all, she never really cared what I was feeling or why I was feeling it. She just cared about fixing the problem, so she could come our victorious. She didn't seem to mind horribly that my father was cheating on her, she didn't seem to mind that she drank about a half a bottle of Grey Goose a night, nor did she seem to mind when her nipples, still hard and erect from her romp on my childhood bed, pushed hard into my chest during our first hug.

That hug! My God it was a hug a woman gives to a man she's welcoming home from war. She gripped me differently, almost violently. She'd held her body, her 36DD breasts wrapped in a black silk bathrobe, tightly to mine - longer than she ever had before. Her long black hair brushed against my arms and the silk of the robe felt soft on my fingers.

When I let go of her she pressed harder. That's when I'd noticed the pulse race through my cock, up like a breath into my abdomen and explode in my throat. I gasped, audibly. And in that moment, I knew something was different.

The rest of that day I spent trying to take a nap. I wanted to wake up, start over, and pretend nothing awkward had ever happened. I wanted to pretend that my loving mother welcomed me home from college with a hot dinner and a beer. That she was at the door, waiting to receive me, to ask me how my first year away at college had gone. I wanted to pretend that she still loved my father and that he still loved her.

I fell asleep for I don't know how long. It was hard to get comfortable, so I was in and out of sleep for what seemed like forever. At some point I began dreaming. My thoughts drifted in and out of reality...

I was at my childhood home, but there was a college party going on. People from my life, my high school years and my college friends were all hanging out. People were everywhere, totally out of control. Then, in dreamlike fashion, I was walking the halls of my high school, which was somehow just up the stairs from the party. I walked slowly, opening up the classroom doors, one by one. They were all empty. No one was around, but me. I drifted down the hallway, towards a noise, a soft moan.

"mhmmm..." I heard a faint sound echoing in the hallway.

I followed the noise until I came to the end of the long hallway of my high school. I was at my home room class, Mr. Alexander's room. I peered inside.

Inside, Mr. Alexander, a tall, white, bearded man with dark brown hair, blue eyes and muscular forearms was pinning my mother to the wall just next to the door. His forearms bristled as they surged with power. He stood up straight and tall. My mother was forced to do the same, her back hard pressed against the classroom wall. I watched as he removed his hands, but her's stayed in place. She moaned again.

"And Yes, you can have me, you can have me," she whispered to Mr. Alexander with her eyes closed.

My mother was dressed in a black, silk bathrobe, like the one she wore when she hugged me. Her 36DD breasts were heaving in anticipation, her caramel skin, still tight from years of instructing Yoga and obsessing over her looks, looked like dark dessert.

Mr. Alexander grabbed her by the throat. Her hands shot up, exposing her vulnerable body and standing tall at his attention. Her robe slipped and fell. She was naked, my teacher holding her by the neck, against the wall of my home room class. Her legs, taut and slender were beginning to buckle. I watched as they did so and followed her body until I saw a perfectly manicured, shaved pussy. My mother's pussy. I stared at her labia, the right just slightly larger than the left. She breathed and her labia moved slightly, glistening as her body soaked up the power of Mr. Alexander's grip. Her waist led to motherly hips, her heaving breasts and large brown nipples. Her nipples, so hard and long, grew as Mr. Alexander's left hand groped her right breast with one hard grasp. He kneaded the skin, her nipple twisting, turning, hardening tightly as he pulled it with his thumb and forefinger. Slowly.

"AND You have me, you have me, fuck, yes, you have me," she started to say over and over again through short gasps.

I could see her eyes opening in small slits, though she stared deeply into Mr. Alexander.

"Fuck me, Mr. A, I want you to fuck me. I've always wanted you to fuck me. I've been waiting, just begging for you to grab me, hold me, fuck me and run me through. Are you the man of the house, Mr. A? hmmm?" She whispered.

Then I watched as my high school home room teacher spun my 52 year old mother around like a teenager he was about to discipline. He forced her to face the wall, pushed her body hard against it and quickly unbuckled his pants. Before I knew it his cock was ripe and hard in front of my eyes. I saw him lean into my mother's ass, pushing his cock up and into her left ass cheek and then her right. He groped her tits. He bit her neck. She whimpered and screamed and whispered inaudible gasps. His cock was so big too, at least 10 inches. I thought my cock was nice, with it's 8 inches, big thick head and wide shaft, but Mr. Alexander's cock was porn style hot. I watched it push into my mother's asshole, her ass pushing back into him. Her face pressed against the wall. Mr. Alexander pressed his cock again into her asshole and then it was inside her. She screamed and moaned like i'd never heard a woman do before. She bucked and pushed his body with her own, begging for a deeper, harder fucking. She was lost in his body and I couldn't stop staring.

Then Mr. Alexander looked over and made eye contact with me outside his door. Of course, he didn't say anything, he just stared at me, fucking my mother with hard, deep penetrations. He stared and I could see him looking at my cock. For a second I was embarrassed, but then I seemed to not even care. I watched his huge cock like I was worshiping it's every move. Into my mother's asshole, widening it, taking any innocence she had left and pushing it back through time. I was mesmerized.

My mother's screams became shudders and I could tell she was going to cum. I watched her hands grab her tits and knead each one with intense force. She pulled hard on her nipples and pushed her body back into my teacher. She loved it, Every second of the obsession, the addiction to his body. And I was addicted too. Staring, like the first time a boy sees a naked woman, with wonderment beyond compare.

"uuhuh," she gasped.

"mhmm, open me up and fuck me," she groaned heavily into the wall.

"And You, fuck me," she screamed, her body beginning to shake.

"And You, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee, mhmm, now, fuck me now, mhmmm and you fuck me now, and you fuck me now, and y--," her voice shot into the stars.

"ANDY, wake up!" I heard sound coming faintly from a distant world.

"ANDY, wake up...hello?" My mother screamed from the kitchen, one floor down.

I awoke to a hard, throbbing shaft, my breaths short and quick. I took a long breath and opened my eyes. I looked down at my pulsing cock, not knowing what was happening. Laying in my childhood bed, my cock hard from a dream about my mother fucking my teacher. Fuck, this was going to be a weird summer.

"ANDY, do you hear me?" My mother screamed from downstairs.

"Yes, mom. What do you want? I'm just napping for a sec." I yelled back.

"Well, I'm just telling you I'm going to my Yoga class, so you are here by yourself. You're the man of the house, sweetie, so why don't you make yourself useful while I'm gone, huh?" She yelled up, finishing with a typically snarky tone.

"Uhuh," I yelled back, matching her mood.

I heard the door slam and took another deep breath. I stared down at my cock, still somehow hard. I reached down and felt it pulse as I grabbed it from the base. I couldn't believe my mother had been in this very spot, not a few hours before, making those sounds. My god, doing what? What she was doing in my dream? Well, not without Mr. Alexander, but it sounded the same. I stroked my cock slowly from the base to the head, polishing the top with a smooth twist.

I looked around my childhood bedroom. Nothing had been changed yet, it was pretty clean still. I noticed something black on the ground and I turned my head off the bed, keeping my cock in my hand. Black, silk panties. Fuckin Christ! She left her panties in here when she left in such a hurry. I grabbed them and felt the smooth silk in my hands. I ran it against my fingers and felt it plush against my palm. My cock hardened and I almost came, but that sudden instant jeer, the acknowledgement that these panties were my mothers. They were hot, they were wet and they were hers.

I didn't care anymore. Her hugs, my dreams, her screams, her panties, faaaahhhhkkkk! I pressed the panties to my cock with one hand. I wrapped them around my shaft carefully and begin to pump. Up and down on my cock with my mother's panties.

I thought of her robe slipping, the lust rolling back in her eyes, as Mr. Alexander was told to take her. To use her. To manipulate her body to his liking. My cock swelled and pulsed and I held the black silk panties tightly to my cock head. I thought of her bright blue eyes rolled back into her head, her gasps quickening as his 10 inch cock penetrated her asshole without her worry or care.

"fuck her," I grunted as I came hard into the panties, my eyes rolling back into my head as her's had done in my dream.

Four or five thick loads of cum drenched the black silk and I wadded it tightly while my body seized in pleasure. I gasped and took some short breaths, then threw the panties back on the floor.

"See how she likes that," I said to myself, determined not to touch them.

Then something devilish in me wanted her to find them like that, in my room. I wanted her to know that she couldn't just do whatever she wanted, wherever she wanted anymore. Her pleasure was no longer going to be the only thing anyone ever cared about.

Then I had another idea. I don't really know why, I can't explain it, but I got out of the bed. I reached down and grabbed my mother's panties, soaked in my cum. I marched in my boxers into her bedroom. I knew no one was home and I didn't worry about wandering around her room in just my underwear. I looked down to see my cock pressed tight against my leg, my black boxers holding it's still swollen shaft. I sort of just groped it as I walked into her bedroom, feeling my head pulse a little as I looked around her room.

I saw pictures of her everywhere. Some of my father, a few of me, but mostly of her. She loved to wear tight tops to show off the boobs my father so nicely purchased for her. He was probably balls deep in an intern right now in Atlanta, so "fuck him," I said aloud.

I picked up a picture of my mother holding a martini in a cocktail dress. The camera viewed her from above and you could see her massive tits packed tightly into her snug, black dress. I wondered how much my father jerked off to those pictures? I wondered how many men had jerked off to my mother? I got kind turned on thinking about it, about other men looking at my mother and seeing a hot body. Just a hot body, someone they'd like to fetishize and fuck. I wondered if you could fetishize anybody you want. Like, could you just pick a person who you never found attractive, and create a fetish around that person, so that you were throbbing hard every time you saw em? I wonder.

I started to go through her drawers, just seeing what other surprises she had in store for me during my visit. I opened the top drawer of the dresser first. There were panties strewn about all over the drawer. Lace and silk mostly, soft and sensuous to the touch. I opened the next drawer and took out a black, lace bra. The 36DD cups were so big and I traced the outline of the bra with my index finger. I could feel my cock pulsing every time I touched the lace and I knew this was turning me on. I ran my hand across the bra and felt a shiver come over me. I brought it up to my face and inhaled deeply, smelling my mother's perfume, her scent, as I brought it to my skin. Rubbing it on my cheek slightly, licking the lace, just to taste it.

I put the bra back in the drawer and was about to close it when I heard something shift in the back. I reached into the back of the drawer and felt large, hard black rubber cock. I gripped it with an exasperated expression on my face and pulled it out. WTF!??

Is my mother some kind of depraved fucking sex fiend that I never knew about? WTF!? Masturbating on my childhood be, big black sex cocks, fucking Christ, what is going on? I brought the dildo up to my eyesight and examined it. At least 10 inches and thicker than any cock i'd ever seen. It was fucking massive.

There was a little switch at the bottom and I flipped it with my thumb. The cock started vibrating fiercely and I almost dropped it. I gripped it firmly and smiled as I thought of how crazy it was that this cock had been in my mother's pussy, who knows how many times?

I wondered if she sucked it? Did she fantasize about a big cocked man pushing her up against the wall? Would she be more discreet? How did her face look when cock first went into her pussy? Thoughts raced through my head and I felt the rush of sensuality that makes you know you're gonna need to unload cum sometime soon.

I felt so fucking kinky, standing in my mother's room, with my mothers dildo, in my boxers with cum still on them from thinking about my mother. A full plate for a pscyh evaluation, that's for sure, but I didn't care. I just didn't care.

I didn't even think about it as I brought the cock to my mouth and tasted the tip. Running my tongue along the head and licking the salty essence from its shaft. So this is what my mother's pussy tastes like, I thought. My cock noticed too and was starting to spring to attention. Again I tasted the cock, thinking of my mother's wet juices sliding down it as it penetrated her body. Her mound soaking it as it glided in and out of her gasping hole.

My cock felt harder and harder and I was starting to kind of shake a little, like I was out of control. I'd never felt such a rush of adrenaline while feeling so sexual and I couldn't control it. I didn't know what to do.

I walked into her bathroom and pulled her black, silk robe off the hook. I immediately wrapped my cock into the bathrobe and began fucking it. I pumped so hard into the black silk, still tasting my mother's pussy juices on my lips. My cock throbbed to the thought of the robe actually touching her skin. Her tits, her pussy, fuck, she was too much. I pressed one hand against the wall and stroked my cock hard, grunting as I did so. Then I grabbed the robe with both hands and pressed it up hard against the wall. I thrust my cock into and out of the silk so fast I couldn't tell what I was touching.

My eyes darted to a picture of my mom in the bathroom in a bikini. She was on a beach, her legs slightly spread, hands on hips, her eyes pointed right at the camera. She knew my father was staring at her tits when he was taking the picture and she was bending over slightly for him to see. She was trying to turn him on.

I stared at the picture, as if she was staring at me, trying to turn me on. I rubbed the robe hard against my aching cock. Over and again I wondered what she would look like if she was trying to turn me on, to get me to fuck her. Would she whimper? Would she beg? Would she be playful? Or would she demand it?

I came into the robe and let it fall when I was standing, on the bathroom floor. I dropped the panties next to it and stumbled over to her bed. I fell down and passed out within minutes. I lay, strewn on my mother's bed, unaware and untamed.

-----End of Chapter 3-------

Sliven
Sliven
35 Followers