Man of War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Aela stated immediately, "By the Five, yes. Absolutely, sir."

I couldn't help smile. "Aela, with what we're possibly about to do, I think you can call me Shepard instead of sir while we're enjoying some privacy."

"Will these two be involved?" she wondered.

"Not tonight. No, I just wanted to reintroduce myself and wondered if they would also be interested?"

"Are you kidding me? You're the reason we joined up. We thought you'd forgotten us!" Triss exclaimed, pouting for good measure.

"And trust me, it's been difficult at times saying not to all the dick that's been offered," Cerys added.

"No trouble though?"

Aela laughed. "After the third one tried, and had their balls squashed until they were speaking in a high-pitched voice, the girls are left alone. In fact, it's safe to say the girls all stick together when off-duty."

"Then I propose this. Tonight, Aela will stay with me. Tomorrow night, Cerys and Triss, or you can have me one at a time. I really don't mind."

"Why not all three of us?" Triss wondered.

"I would like my first time with Aela to only be with her."

Cerys just grinned. "Had you figured for being somewhat romantic. Shit, you were all gentlemanly and stuff while fucking us two both times."

The four of us finished our drinks before I escorted the other two to my door. They didn't need an escort back to quarters, and they were sensible enough not to make suggestive comments as they left, simply wishing them goodnight as they did in return. Closing the door again, I turned and walked back to Aela, who stood next to my table. I wasted no time closing the gap and kissing her. Surprised for a second, she quickly met my kiss, running my hands up and down her body, one resting on her arse as I pulled her close.

"Been hoping for this," Aela admitted upon breaking the kiss.

"Sorry for making you wait. One, I was attracted immediately. But, two, it's been awkward at times."

"Don't care, here now, and we are definitely wearing too many clothes."

We were naked within minutes. She was athletic, with a few scars, proof of her service, a pair of breasts no more than a handful, nipples already rock hard. Her hair was a mix of brown and red, but the hair above her sex was nothing but brunette. A pair of legs that were absolutely fantastic.

Lying back on the bed, we made out for a little while before she smiled and swung herself around, offering her now very wet pussy for me to taste as I felt her start to suck my cock. I didn't just focus on her pussy, that tight little arse of hers requiring some attention to. "Oh, do you like it there?" she wondered.

"Only if you're interested. I prefer pussy, in all honesty."

"Maybe another time. For now, tongue, pussy, now."

I like them when they get bossy, because they grow quiet when I do exactly what they want. And I buried my face between her legs, so much so that, with everything I was doing with just my tongue, she could barely concentrate on my cock. She eventually gave up as I slightly changed my position, taking her body with me. It was more awkward for her than myself, but the noises she was making suggested she was loving it, no matter what.

"Holy shit, they were not lying." I managed to muffle a question as I ate her out. "Serana," she added with a moan, "Said your talents were.... Oh Gods... Said you were good with... Fuck, Shepard..."

She didn't last much longer, barely able to put three words together, though her language was colourful as expected from someone who works around sailors all day. A particular phrase she liked to repeat was 'Lick that cunt'. Even in the throes of passion, Serana wouldn't use that word. Aela used it quite liberally to describe what I was pleasuring.

When she came, it was rather intense, enough so that she had to ask me to stop, flopping down onto the bed next to me. I sat back and probably looked rather smug. She took a few minutes to gather herself and gain control of her breathing before she turned around to lay next to me, the next kiss we shared quite soft but passionate. "Okay, will definitely want this again if that's what you're going to do to me," she said, "And I haven't even had that cock up me yet!"

"Well, no time like the present," I retorted, gesturing to my groin.

"Oh no, I'm lying back and you are giving me a right good fucking, Shepard. I've just cum, now I want you to cum in me."

"I love a woman who knows what she wants."

To prove what she wanted, she lay back and spread her legs, proving her flexibility by holding her knees back and spread with her arms, her pussy now ready to be pounded. I was gentle at first as I slid inside her, appreciating a different tight, hot, wet hole to fuck. I let her get used to my size before I met her eyes. Leaning down to kiss her, I gave her an almighty thrust, hearing her whimper into my mouth. "Fuck yeah. Ruin me," she cried, breaking the kiss.

"Seriously?"

"I want to be fucked, Shepard. Now fuck me."

Sounds like a challenge, and what a woman wants, a woman will get. For the next however many minutes, though it probably wasn't that long at all, I pounded that pussy for all I was worth. And, to be honest, she seemed to love every second of it, particularly as she seemed to try and spread herself even further, moving slightly so my cock felt even deeper inside her. "Yeah, fuck me, Shepard," she would cry.

I couldn't really think of anything to say as I hammered into her except, "Do you love this cock?"

"Gods, yes. I just hope you don't make me wait as long until next time."

I leaned down to kiss her and growled into her ear, "I will have that arse then. And I'll treat it like your pussy."

"As long as you use oil, you can do whatever you want."

I raised an eyebrow at that statement and put it down to being in the throes of passion. I came not long later, Aela finally releasing her legs, wrapping both those and her arms around me, holding me in place as I felt a never ending stream of cum erupt from my cock. I couldn't stop myself collapsing on top of her, at least for a few seconds before my mind cleared.

Once my mind had cleared, I met her eyes and the sweet smile was a surprise, as was the incredibly soft kiss. "Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"You gave me just what I wanted. So many men freak out when they hear I sometimes like it that way, believing a 'lady' should only want sex a certain way." She kissed me again. "But, trust me on this one, I will sometimes want the tender stuff too, the sort of sex with a connection. You know what I mean, right?"

"I know what you mean. I won't say no to either way."

"Were you serious about wanting my arse?" I nodded and the smile broadened. "Good."

"Sure you can handle it like that?"

"I will if it's you, Shepard. Before you say anything, I'm not getting feelings... yet. No, I just know whatever this is, we're going to have a lot of fun." She wiggled, laughing to herself, as I was still buried inside her. "And you must like me as you're still rather hard. I wouldn't mind that ride now, if you don't mind?"

Watching Aela slowly ride my cock was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen. And unlike the fucking that just occurred, she rode me nice and slow, taking her time to appreciate the entire length of my cock each time she sat up and slid down it. Considering I'd cum quite heavily, I knew I'd last quite a while, so it would probably depend on how much she could handle. In the end, she did need to ride me faster to achieve an orgasm, and although I think she might have liked more than one, by then she was rather hot and sweaty, plus quite tired.

Still, despite that, she was polite enough to show her talents as a cocksucker by going down on me to help me get off a second time, and I was pleased to see she was like my other lovers, in that she was happy to take a load in the mouth. She just told me it would be a shame to waste it afterwards.

After all that, it was rather nice when she just cuddled into my side, as I had a feeling she was a little fearful of being fucked then dismissed, particularly as she was ready to get out of bed. I grabbed her hand without a word and simply held her in my arms. I think that was the first time she showed any real emotion that night, her hand slightly shaking as it caressed my chest. "I didn't expect this," she admitted.

"Why?"

"You're the captain of this vessel, and I'm just..."

I made sure her eyes met mine. "You are far more than 'just' whatever you were going to say, Aela." That made her smile but the eyes blinked as they started to glisten and she felt it necessary to kiss me.

"Damn it, now I am going to get attached if you keep saying things like that to me."

"Outside this small room, I am Captain Shepard, and my word is law. Inside this little room, I'm just John."

"I wasn't sure if I should..."

"No-one calls me John. I've always been Shepard. And what I mean is, I can be sort of who I really am in here. Being Captain Shepard isn't a character, it's what I've been trained to do over the years. But, in the privacy of this room, I can perhaps be honest about one or two things, in the assurance whatever is said won't leave these four walls."

"I'd never break that trust, particularly if it means this doesn't happen again." She moulded herself into me. "I will definitely enjoy sleeping next to you, in addition to the fucking."

"I'll admit it's nice having company too."

She'd worn herself out as she was quietly snoring within minutes. Though I could have got up and carried on with some work, I had a gorgeous and naked woman in my bed. What man in their right mind would have left her? Exactly, so I blew out the candle to the side of my bed and felt her snuggle into me some more.

I guess being the captain of a vessel does have the occasional upside.