Man of War Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you like to stay the night, Lieutenant?"

To say she was gobsmacked would be an understatement, finding it amusing as her jaw dropped and she found herself incapable of speech for a few seconds. Eventually she asked, "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Our recent conversation suggested that you would be interested. So I now offer the invitation. I say right now. It is only sex, a way of physical release, and..."

"Shut up, Shepard. I'm going to say yes no matter what." Then she realised what she said, her face falling, though I just laughed, dismissing her immediate apology with a wave of the hand. "I just didn't expect..."

"I'm sure you didn't. Okay, after dinner tonight, you can stay with me. Enjoy some brandy. We can chat. Then, if you're still interested..."

"I want you to fuck me, Shepard." She said it in such a tone, I actually needed to shuffle in my seat. "Like that thought?"

"I do now!"

She rose to her feet and walked around my table. I watched her as she leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Until tonight, Shepard," she breathed. It was stated in such a tone again, I felt a shiver go down my spine. It took all my self-control not to just take her then and there on my desk. In fact, I think I could have done and we'd have both been rather happy with the outcome.

Dinner that night was amusing as I'm fairly sure Jane figured out what was going to happen within a couple of minutes as Miranda was anything but subtle. Serana just gave me the eye, though we'd been intimate quite recently, while Leliana just giggled through most of the meal. I was thankful that the women I was intimate with accepted the situation. So far, I hadn't seen nor heard of any jealousy.

Once the table was cleared, Jeeves left a bottle of brandy as always and I'd dismissed him, Miranda joined me on the lounge. I think we may have had one drink, discussed our personal lives briefly, before we were all over each other. We were both undressed in double quick time, and I gained a definite appreciation of her body. Yes, she was rather pale, but her breasts were fantastic, her body as a whole exquisite, the bald pussy was a definite surprise, as that was very rare to see, and her arse was so damned fine, I needed to give it a slap for good measure. She cooed loudly when I did that.

She knew what she wanted, and I knew what I wanted, so it came as no surprise that I ended up lying back, Miranda flipped the other way, her mouth around my cock, my mouth at her pussy. She tasted divine and I loved all the little sounds she made as I ate her out. Though I definitely distracted her, she proved to be a talented cocksucker. In fact, so damned good, I gave up eating her out until I finally came, Miranda ensuring she swallowed nearly my entire length as I came.

"Good girl," I managed to say once I'd recovered.

"It would have been a shame to waste it, Shepard. Now, I believe it's time to return the favour."

I gave her three by the time I was done, and only because my jaw was starting to get sore. By the time her third arrived, I was sitting up against the headboard, her body in a weird position, her pussy at the right angle that eating her out was easy. She wasn't quiet at all, and I'm sure they would have heard in the wardroom. The only thing that would have prevented that was their own noise, or the crashing of waves against the ship. They were noisy vessels after all.

Once she recovered, she turned around to sit on my lap, just resting herself on my cock, making out as we waited for what was to come next. "I assume you get compliments, Shepard."

I couldn't help smirk. "I've been told I'm okay."

She playfully slapped my shoulder. "Okay? Pffff. Most sailors will just whip it out and expect you to fuck them. A man going down on the woman isn't as rare as people think, but still, to give a woman three..."

I could only shrug. "I love doing it. Nothing better than listening to a woman moan, breathe or whisper your name while you're doing it. And watching or feeling the reactions of your body while I'm doing it. And giving you an orgasm or perhaps more than one while doing it makes one feel... Well, like a man, to be honest."

She ran a hand down my cheek and kissed me, the sort of kiss that spoke of affection and appreciation. "We'd better do this again, Shepard."

I reached down and squeezed her butt. "And miss out on this? No chance."

Lifting herself up a bit, she grabbed the base of my cock and gently slid herself down on it until she'd taken my entire length, moaning quite loudly as she did so. Once she bottomed out, she kissed me hard before resting her forehead against mine. "Holy shit, Shepard. Seeing is one thing. Inside me is something else entirely."

I was then taken by surprise as she changed position and took me with her as she rested on her back. "Now, Shepard, all I want you to do is fuck me. And once you need to, cum in me. Then we can go to sleep. I'm not sure I can handle another orgasm anyway."

I gave her a deep, hard thrust. "Like that?" She smiled and nodded. I did the same thing again. "Are you sure?"

"I want to be walking funny tomorrow morning."

I laughed for a second, leaned down to give her a soft kiss, and then I did as she wanted. I pounded that pussy for all I was worth. I was streaming with sweat within minutes as it was quite the exertion. I lasted longer than I expected too. She loved every second, urging me on to go harder and faster. As her comments and language grew filthier, so did mine.

Though I could have continued fucking her like that, I knew what I really wanted, pulling out and flipping her over so she was on all fours. She looked back and wiggled her arse before I slammed my cock back into her, grabbing a handful of hair with my left hand, slapping her arse with my right.

"Fuck yes, Shepard!" she cried.

The only sounds after that were of our breathing and me pounding her. I enjoyed watching her butt wobble as I fucked her, giving it the occasional hard slap. I did eventually let go of her hair, Miranda sitting up so she could lean back against me so I could grab her breasts. "Not much longer," I grunted.

"In me, Shepard," she breathed.

I pushed her head down so her arse was in the air, changing my own position so I could really drive my cock into her. She was now begging for it, almost slamming my cock into her over and over again before I buried myself and felt the sweet release. Once I'd unloaded, it took all my willpower to not just collapse on her, instead letting her lie down flat before I used my forearms to keep myself from squashing her.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"We're doing that again," she stated between deep breaths. I lifted myself up so she could turn around. Her dark hair was stuck to her forehead, her cheeks rather red. But she still looked gorgeous. The soft kiss wasn't a surprise, not after what we'd just done. "Do that too many times, Shepard, and a lady is bound to get attached."

"Definitely no complaints if that happens again though."

"Promises, promises."

I flopped onto the bed next to her, gave myself a few minutes to recover, then we cleaned up. Just like Aela, she started to get ready to leave, enough so that I needed to grab her by the hand and almost drag her back to bed. "Not just sex, Miranda. I want your company all night too."

The smile was so incredibly sweet, that was the real surprise of the night. I think the most enjoyable thing from that evening, for her, was cuddling into me. I had no idea if she'd been with another man during the voyage so far. I hadn't asked and it was none of my business, but when we were on our sides and she was spooned into me, I'm sure I heard sniffles. I didn't ask or say anything, simply gave her a gentle squeeze, which I think she appreciated.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Not necessary. I think we both wanted tonight to happen."

"Definitely," she added. That was her last word before I felt her fall asleep.

The next morning wasn't as awkward as feared. She woke up with me and turned around. We shared a nice kiss, eventually getting up and dressed, wandering out to find Jeeves setting the table. We were both sat, already eating when the other regulars joined in.

"So, was he a good fuck?" Serana asked.

Leliana blushed though tried to suppress her giggles. Jane kept her face blank, though her eyes said everything when they met mine, and I knew she definitely remembered that night and wanted more. Miranda glanced in my direction before simply saying, "Best ever."

I will admit to looking slightly smug during the rest of breakfast.

*****

A/N - So, that's ten chapters in. Hope I've done a good job so far portraying what life on a sailing ship might have been like. Probably and definitely taken some liberties regarding a few things, maybe even got a few things wrong, but it's not meant to be a completely accurate portrayal as it is fantasy fiction, after all. As for the sex, those are simply add-ons as this is meant to be somewhat erotic but don't want it overshadowing the central story.