Man on a Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But by some miracle, or someone's cunning planning, the refrigerator was loaded and Josh began to pull out the makings of a veggie omelet and bacon. But wanting to cook to music he went in search of his phone. He found it on the floor in the entryway. Can't imagine how it got there, he thought with a smile.

Josh opened the remote app on the phone to control the stereo in the kitchen (he installed the system after all) and scrolled to AWOLNATION on his playlists and hit play. Immediately the room was filled with a steady beat and throaty lyrics reminiscent of the grunge bands. He got busy with creating breakfast while he waited for Kristen, Rebecca, uh, whoever, to finish her shower and come down to join him. He wondered if after last night their charade would be over or if she really meant what she put in the documents about the aliases being for the whole weekend. He had his answer the moment she stepped off the stair landing into the kitchen.

He was turning around with the omelet newly folded and beautifully presented on the plate when he saw her. He stopped so suddenly the eggs almost slipped off the plate to the floor. With his mouth open and eyes wide, he took in her appearance. Her dark hair hung straight and long, framing her face and cascading over her shoulder. Her terracotta colored bikini top cupped the bottom of her breasts and tapered up barely concealing her nipples that were erect in the air-conditioned room. The curve of her breast seemed to beg to be caressed. The matching triangle of the bikini bottoms drew his eyes as if it was a flashing red arrow pointing between her legs. A gold chain stretched across her hip connecting the front to the back and the way she stood with one hip pushed out showed him the curve of her ass and made him want to bite it. This woman, this goddess, exuded confidence in a way his wife never did. This woman was Rebecca. Apparently aliases were still in play.

"I saw the pool from the window upstairs. I thought we might go for a swim after breakfast," she purred. He stood still as she approached. "I like the music and this breakfast looks amazing! I'm starved," she continued. She feigned innocence but her eyes beamed with mischievousness. He could see she knew what the sight of her was doing to him. He was rendered virtually speechless and his heart thudded off rhythm in his chest.

He tried to recover as she walked toward him but his voice would not return. Rebecca dabbed the tip of her middle finger into the dollop of sour cream on the omelet and licked it off while she watched him. "Is that bacon on the counter?" she gestured to the counter behind Josh.

His brain was moving too slowly. He blinked and turned around to see what she referred to still lamely holding the plate of eggs. He turned back to her and managed an, "Ah huh."

"Mmm. Yum! I love bacon! Let's eat." She took the plate from him and reached around him for the plate of bacon. "Grab two forks, Babe," she ordered as she took to the plates of food to the table where the orange juice carafe was waiting.

They talked over breakfast, each with a fork and sharing the plate between them. "So tell me," Josh endeavored, "If you are from Chicago how do you have such a great tan? I thought people from the Great Lakes area were always indoors hiding from the severe cold or the stifling heat." Josh thought he had her on this one.

"First, I come by most of this color naturally. I know, you can hate me, most people do," she said with a smirk. "Second, I travel a lot. I'm not in Chicago that much even if my address says I am. And third, I am actually a California girl. I grew up in Southern California and went to college in San Jose. Despite the sunscreen I tan without trying."

"That's right," he said. "I forgot you were going to school in my neck of the woods for a while. What was it you studied again," he baited, knowing she had not shared that information with him yet.

But without missing a beat she said, "Oh, I got my Master's in Organizational Psychology at SJSU. I lived there for three years."

Dang, he thought, she knows her background well. He smiled at her and grabbed another piece of bacon. "How about we go swimming now," he suggested. "I just need to run up for my suit."

Rebecca studied him a moment, then said, "No you don't. Come on!" She grabbed his hand and led him to the back door to the pool deck.

The pool wasn't large but was more than enough to swim a little and keep cool. The sky reflected bright blue in the water and the waterfall at one end offered pleasant white noise to dampened the echo of their voices off the cinder block walls.

"So you expect me to swim in my jeans?" Josh teased. She was already in the water with the sun sparkling like gems in the droplets on her shoulders.

Rebecca replied, "No, just jump in with your underwear. That will be fine!"

He laughed and thought for a moment, his thumbs hooked in the waist of his jeans. The he smiled knowingly at her and watched for her reaction as he ripped open the button and dropped his pants to the deck.

"Oh!," she gasped and her hand flew to her mouth in surprise. "Looks like you dressed in a hurry this morning, Josh. You've forgotten something."

"Oh, I didn't forget. It's just fucking hot here and less clothing is better. I did try to go up to get my suit, you know." With that he dove in and surfaced beside her. "In fact," he said as he wrapped her in his arms, "I think you have too many clothes." He untied the ribbon that held her top behind her neck. The chain and ribbon slid in to the water and the weight of the chain pulled the fabric from Rebecca's breasts, the tips of ribbon floated on the surface.

Josh looked from her beautiful breasts suspended in the water to her mouth and hunger lit in his eyes. "You look...amazing, Rebecca." The growl had returned to his voice. Slowly, he unfastened the ribbon that held the chain of her bikini on her back and allowed the top to sink to the pool floor, the ribbons trailing like streamers as it sank.

Rebecca looked scared and excited all at once. She held still and watched him intently while he decided what to do next. He seemed to be weighting his options. Josh cupped her right breast and ran his thumb over her nipple. She answered with a quiet gasp but kept her eyes on Josh.

He slid one hand between her legs and grabbed her at the back of the thigh and with a sudden wicked smile he hoisted her up and out of the water and threw her into the center of the pool. She came up sputtering and laughing. Then sent a big splash aimed right at his face.

A little later Rebecca climbed the rocks of the waterfall for a third attempt at a silly dive (they were having a contest) and Josh watched and admired. She stood at the top of the rocks with the too-bright blue sky as her backdrop. Her breasts were bare and her hips accented by the rust colored triangle and gold chain of her suit. His cock gave an approving throb. She smiled brightly and mimicked a curtsey, obviously having a lot of fun, and he realized how beautiful she was when she was feeling so carefree. He smiled encouragingly waiting for her next dive. And when she entered to water he swam to her and kissed her.

He barely noticed that the bikini bottoms sunk and landed just a foot or so from the matching top at the pool floor as he entered her again. And as their bodies joined he leaned her back and sucked a nipple in to his mouth. He could not believe the power this woman had over him.

*****

"The worst one ever? That's easy. There was this one woman that the moment she closed the door to the office she burst into tears and began begging for her job. And, like I said before, I don't fire people or even recommend firing people. It's just not what I do. Anyhow, it took me 45 minutes to get it through to her that I had asked her in to talk to her about the specific functions of her job and the chain of reporting and that I wasn't the Big Bad Wolf." Rebecca finished with a laugh. They were lying on the chaise lounge chairs by the pool. Her eyes were closed against the sun but she talked with her hands just as she did when she talked to him across a table.

He squinted at her out of the corner of his left eye. "Jeez," Josh said, "I hope that doesn't happen very often."

"Huh-uh."

Rebecca soaked up the sun nude with her knees up slightly. Josh had the sense to keep a towel wrapped around his waist, keeping more sensitive areas out of the sun. He was checking the progress of his burn when she asked, "What about you? Your worst client ever."

"Hmm, there have been several. I pride myself on giving the customer exactly what they want and hopefully even exceeding those expectations,"

"Mmm, I'd agree," she interjected with a coy smile.

Brandon smiled and continued, "but every now and then there is someone that thinks they know what they need and insists it be done a certain way but then don't get the results they wanted or needed. I try to tell them. I try to get at the heart of what the end result is that they want but they don't listen." Realizing that he was getting fried in the Arizona sun, Brandon rose while he spoke and pulled an umbrella over so that his chaise was in the shade. "That's frustrating. Thankfully that doesn't happen very often. Usually people understand that they called a specialist for a reason."

They continued their easy chatter through the early afternoon. They moved from sun, to shade, then eventually back indoors and up to the bedroom again. Making love easily and lazily, their conversation weaving effortlessly.

Brandon awoke, the chill of the air conditioner raising goose bumps on his skin and the bed sheet tangled between and around his legs. He could hear Rebecca in another room speaking softly to someone. Was she on the phone? With whom? He stained to hear what she was saying but couldn't make out the individual words until he heard her say, "I love you, too. I'll see you tomorrow."

He sat for a moment, thinking. Then guilt flushed over him. She must have been talking to one of their kids. He had been so wrapped up in their fantasy weekend that, for a moment, he had forgotten that that woman really was his wife and they had children waiting for them at home. Smiling at his fortune, for he felt euphoric that he should be able to have an "illicit affair" and have a sexy wife and beautiful family, he got up and walked to where he had heard her voice.

He found her curled up like a cat in the sofa in the living room. He reached over the couch and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck.

A dreamy moan escaped her lips and she tilted her head to grant him better access to her throat and shoulder.

"What would you like to do this evening, Ms. Gentry?" he asked.

He felt her cheek rise in a smile against his temple. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I have plans for us tonight! I don't know if I should tell you or not. Maybe I should keep it a surprise," she teased.

He turned his mouth to the soft spot under her chin and set his teeth against her petal soft skin. He growled playfully.

"Ok! Ok! Don't eat me! We are going to a club. There's a show and dancing afterward. I've never been there but a friend recommended it and it should be...interesting. No! Fun! Really. It will be fun, I promise." She smiled enthusiastically at him trying to remedy his skeptical look. With her smile still in place she nodded. "Yes. Come on! Let's go get ready!" She sprang to her feet and pulled him by his hand to the stairs again.

*****

They stepped out of the cab into darkness but for the glow of the light at the entrance of the club. Brandon had assumed that when she said "club" that they would be going somewhere with chest pounding bass and scantily clad bodies crammed onto a dance floor. He realized now that he was very wrong.

The name of the club was scrolled on the sign above the door but in the low light it was not legible. He opened the door for Rebecca and followed her in. A young woman in tight black slacks and an even tighter white sleeveless blouse politely greeted them.

"Reservation for Gentry," Rebecca said with a smile.

"Yes, Ma'am. I have your table ready for you. Right this way," the hostess replied. She turned and led them to the right down a short hallway with wood floors. The hallway opened up into a large and dark room that stepped down in levels like a theatre. The top level was lined with high back booths in a horseshoe shape around the room. Below it, on the second level, was another semi circle of high backed booths. Below that was the floor with tables and chairs set for parties of two and four. Finally, in front of the tables was a small stage with black flooring and red curtains that were closed at the moment.

"This way, please," the hostess said as she turned to the left at the top ring of booths. She stopped at the booth that was in the corner and stepped aside for Rebecca to slide onto the seat, followed by Brandon. "Your waitress will be with you shortly. The show will be beginning in about 20 minutes. If there is anything that you may desire, please just let one of our wait staff know and we will provide it for you. For now, is there anything I can bring you from the bar?" She looked at Rebecca expectantly.

Brandon spoke up, "She would like an Amaretto Sour and I'll have a beer. Dark, draft. Please." When the hostess smiled with a nod and walked away he turned to Rebecca, "What is this place?"

"My friends recommended it. I really am not sure what to expect. The show is a Burlesque type. Supposed to be fun and sexy but no real nudity. We can order drinks and dinner and then there is dancing after the show," she smiled at Josh apologetically. He sensed that she was feeling guilty for hoodwinking him into a place like this. But, if he were honest, he really liked it and was looking forward to seeing the show. The dancing, eh, he'd see when the time came.

"I think it looks great! I like the atmosphere," he added.

"I was also told that this place had a reputation for being a great place for people watching...if you know what I mean," she smiled again a little sheepish.

Brandon glanced around. The booths in the level below them were low enough to allow an unobstructed view of the stage but the booths high sides prevented his being able to see the occupants. Brandon shifted his gaze to the couples in the upper booths across the room. The room was dimly lit but when his eyes adjusted he could make out little more than the shapes of the couples in the adjacent booths. And then, only some of them were visible due to the angles and curves at which the booths were set.

His eye caught on one couple and he watched, certain that even if the other couple could see him, they could not see well enough to know he was looking at them. Rebecca leaned in as if looking for what he found so interesting and he heard her catch her breath when she finally saw. The pair he watched were not sitting next to each other but the woman was sitting astride the man and moving slowly. Brandon could just see the man's hands wrapped around her back and pulling her to him. Whoa.

Brandon and Rebecca looked at each other with equally surprised looks on their faces. "Holy shit!" Brandon said in a hushed exclamation, eyes wide.

At the same time Rebecca giggled, "Are they," she paused looking for the appropriately scandalized word but settled for, "fucking?"

They sat back a little and she nestled herself into his shoulder. They both looked over again at the brazen couple across the room. "Oh...my...Gosh!" she whispered. Although the sultry jazz that played would have prevented regular conversation form being heard by neighbors. "You know? I think that's HOT. I wish I were that bold. Look at them! Wow."

It was hot to watch and Brandon imagined himself with Rebecca across his lap and fucking him discretely in a private booth among a room of strangers. His cock throbbed its approval.

The waitress arrived with the drinks they'd ordered and took their dinner orders. He ordered the pork medallions and she the filet. To Brandon's disappointment the entertainment in the other booth had concluded by the time they had finished placing their order.

They flirted and talked about the pros and cons of public sex while they waited for the show to begin. When the lights dimmed Rebecca leaned her back against him and pulled his arm snuggly over her shoulder.

The room filled with dramatic and suspenseful notes of a saxophone bringing forth images of old black and white detective movies. When the curtain opened a woman stood with her back to the audience wearing a trench coat and a hat. She posed with one hand frozen on the top of her hat; elbow in the air and the other hand a fist at her side. The sax climbed to a high note and the woman rolled her hips. There was a moment of silence; the whole theatre had eyes on the stage. Suddenly, a bass beat pulsed in the room and the girl spun around and began to dance. Catcalls and hollers erupted from the audience as she began to move. She playfully engaged the audience near the stage before shedding the trench coat and revealing a short black skirt and black corset. The tops of her stockings and garter belt were peeking out from the bottom of her skirt, promising more to come. She continued moving seductively to the music and held everyone's attentions. She was captivating, even to the women in the room.

Brandon and Rebecca sat close enjoying the performance and gentle caresses that began to heat Brandon from his core. When the next performer took the stage, Brandon was already hard. The music was slower, low bass guitar slides that he cold almost feel in his groin, and the dancer's movements more than suggested sex.

Rebecca slid her hand between Brandon's legs and cupped his scrotum, then slid her hand down the inside of his leg to his knee and back again. When he moaned she tipped her chin to look at him and reached to press her lips gently to his. Her mouth was warm and sweet from her drink. She turned in his arms and sucked his earlobe into her mouth. Her warm breath at his ear gave him chills and his breath stuttered.

He kept his eyes on the dancer but his skin lit like fire at Rebecca's touch. With one hand she unfastened his jeans and freed his erection. Instinctively he glanced nervously around for anyone who would notice but he could not make out any people in low light. He put his gaze back to the stage and Rebecca disappeared under the table. What? Oh my God. Brandon thought wordlessly.

Under the table, effectively hidden by the long tablecloth, Rebecca fisted his cock. She pumped it once, twice, and a third time slowly and, seemingly satisfied with its firmness he felt her hot tongue slid around the head of his dick. Brandon sat back in the booth with a hard exhale as he fought to keep composure.

Again, she swirled her tongue around the tip then felt her envelop his entire shaft in her mouth. The sensation was so sudden and wet and hot he fisted his hands in the tablecloth to keep control. She held him deep in her mouth for a moment until he was steady and controlled again, then she dragged her lips up the length of him and back down. Slowly, to the music, she sucked his cock under the table. Long, patient strokes, taking his shaft all the way to the base of him, where she would rub the underside with her tongue, and then suck and pull out to the tip. His heart thudded unevenly in his chest.

The next time his dick was buried in Rebecca's throat, the waitress quietly returned with their entrées. Brandon mastered his expression to acknowledge her with a nod.

She spoke softly in return, "If you, or Ms. Gentry when she returns, need anything at all just let me know, Sir." and she made a gesture like hailing a cab to indicate how to get her attention.