Man on a Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon leaned forward, "Thank you." And when she walked away he felt Rebecca smile around his dick and resume sucking and pulling on him until there was no question that his full attention was on her.

He pushed the table with its hot, savory meals on top a few inches forward so that he could see Rebecca a little. They locked eyes and he reached his left hand down and lightly held the back of her head, encouraging her. She looked amazing with her jaw wide and cheeks full to accommodate him in her mouth. She held his gaze as she moved on him. His cock pulsed against her lips and he grunted.

Rebecca wrapped one arm under his thigh and with the other hand she palmed his balls as she began to suck faster, harder. Oh fuck. He put the other hand to her head as well and gently pulled as she drove him. He could feel the tight back of her throat grip at the head of his dick every time she slammed onto him. Then he clenched, and she stilled, pausing with his cock slammed into depth of her mouth. She swallowed around it to make it fit better and at that fluttering of her mouth around him he exploded. He pressed her firmly to him and shot his hot, sticky-sweet load into her. She swallowed again and again, drinking in every gush.

When he was done she continued to gently suck and lick at him like putting a salve on a wound. Brandon put his hands to her shoulders and guided her back to the seat with him. He kissed her soft but full on the lips and looked her in the eyes. "That was incredible," he whispered to her, "I've never...I don't..." He shook his head. He simply did not know how to say what he felt. That was the most thrilling thing he's ever experienced? That was the most loving thing he'd experienced? It sounded stupid even to him to say that he felt close to and in love with her because she sucked him off under the table. But he did feel close to her. He did feel so in love with her. He did feel exhilarated. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Instead, he dragged the table back so that they could enjoy their dinner and the rest of the show. He ate his with his left hand wrapped around the inside of her thigh.

*****

When the show had ended the stage crew pulled back the tables at the floor making space for dancing. The DJ began playing high energy, rhythmic dance music that drew the audience from their booths to the dance floor. In moments the floor was filled with the undulating bodies of the sexually charged show-goers.

Brandon did not like to dance much but played along for a few songs, bobbing and shifting from foot to foot with the beat as best he could. He pulled Rebecca by the hips to himself so that they were practically grinding and he matched her rhythm. She smiled at him and he smiled at her in return. It was hard not to love dancing in that moment. Her face was flushed and sweaty from exertion and her eyes were bright and held his gaze as she moved against him. She turned into him, rolling her buttocks against his groin. Her left hand swirled over the top of her head to catch her hair on the right side and pull it from her ear. She raised her chin to speak close to his ear.

"Josh!" she said, "Do you want to leave?" The hand that swept her hair aside now was laid at the back of his neck behind them as she continued rolling her hips against him in time with the music.

"Yeah!" he answered loud enough for her to hear and he took her hand to lead her away from the dance floor and up the stairs to the lobby again.

At the top she gestured to the Ladies Room, the music still too loud for easy conversation. Brandon nodded and turned to wait by the wall for her to return. He watched people dancing and milling around the club. Then he noticed a man and his date across the hall. It was the couple they had watched earlier in the evening fucking in the booth across the room.

Brandon tried not to stare but his gaze kept finding it's way to the man and his date. Without trying, Brandon's imagination flashed images of the couple embraced at their booth and his body stirred again. It was then that Rebecca returned at his side looping her arm through his and reached up to kiss him.

The man across the hall looked up when Rebecca returned and Brandon saw his lips turn up at the corners. The man caught Brandon's eye and gave him an approving nod. Brandon knew at that moment that the man was aware that he and his date had been seen and suspected that the man may have even been watching Brandon and Rebecca as well.

Brandon curled Rebecca into his side, thankful that she did not see the knowing look from the stranger, and headed for the door.

Outside there were several cabs waiting to take patrons from the club. A few of the cabs were luxurious looking black town cars. Brandon walked past two yellow cabs to a town car and opened the door for Rebecca. He gave the driver the address and a large tip before getting into the backseat.

The back of the town car was spacious, upholstered in dark gray leather, and the windows were very dark tint. A dark tinted window separated the driver from the passengers in the back as well. The only lights in the space were the little green and orange LED's from the AC controls near the floor in front of them. Rebecca sat with her head back against the headrest and a contented smile on her face.

As the town car pulled away from the curb, Brandon reached for Rebecca and pulled her astride him on the bench seat. She moaned and put her forehead to his, her hair falling in a curtain around them.

"Come here," he commanded in a low growl and pulled her from the shoulder, securing her to himself. He could feel her warmth even through his pants.

He heard her sharp intake of breath as he pressed to her again and she leaned in, hands framing his jaw, and kissed him. Her tongue was hot and silky as she pushed past his lips. Then she sucked his lip into her mouth and rimmed it with her tongue as she ground her hips in to him and moaned again.

Without words she sat back and they both began to tear at his pants button hurriedly trying to release his throbbing cock from its restraints. When the button and zipper released Brandon lifted his hips with Rebecca still on him to push his clothes away. His cock sprung out, hot and heavy with desire.

Rebecca grabbed Brandon's face again, kissing him with desperate need, her tongue pushing and sliding in to his mouth urgently. With her mouth still clasped to his, she reached between them and fisted his dick in her hand. Brandon moaned in to her mouth. She lifted up onto her knees and guided him to her opening before lowering down, her wet cunt swallowing his length. The heat and grip of her body nearly made him come right on the spot. With effort he bit back the urge and enjoyed the intensity of her sheathing him.

There was no warm up. No taking it slow and building up. Immediately after she had stretched around his girth and fitted him to her depth, she began to rise and drop again and again. Pulling off of him until he nearly came out then slamming down on his lap, his shaft rocketing into her core. She rode him hard, her mouth still fitted over his.

Brandon gripped her at the hips and helped bring her down hard and deep on his cock. He was sure that she was going to be sore. He could feel himself hitting the end of her each time her body smacked against him.

She began to make high grunting noises each time she landed and she rolled her head back, her face lifted to the car ceiling. He could feel her body tightening and gripping him harder as body prepared to launch into climax.

He gripped her hips tighter and continued to help drive her down on top of him until her grunts and moans stopped and her mouth fell open in silent ecstasy. Then he wrapped one arm around her hips and the other up her back to her shoulder where he held her tight to himself, not allowing her to move anymore as her body exploded in clenching waves of orgasm. Rebecca's body spasmed in his grip and he couldn't hold his own release back any longer. He came hard. His own body-wrenching climax on the heels of Rebecca's. His come filled her in tidal waves of molten heat. She collapsed into him, her cheek against his shoulder, and they both fought to catch their breath.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God," she said against his neck. Little tremors still shook through her.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her sweetly. "You are fucking amazing," Brandon said as he held her face close to his own. "Fucking amazing."

As the town car pulled in to the neighborhood, Brandon and Rebecca straightened their clothes and hair. Brandon helped Rebecca out of the back seat and gave two quick pats on the car's roof to signal the driver the all-clear. The car pulled away as they walked to the front door.

They dragged themselves to the second floor and slid into the sheets together. Their bodies were naked, soft, and delightfully exhausted. Brandon fell asleep holding Rebecca in his arms, her head on his chest. He was content as a cat.

*****

A triangle of intense light and heat suddenly speared across his face and he woke abruptly from deep sleep. Taking a moment to shake off the disorientation he felt, he looked around and felt something was different.

"She's gone," he said aloud to himself. He was a little annoyed that he sounded so surprised. Part of him had been expecting as much. He rose from the bed and went to his bag. He checked the flight time for his plane and then consulted his watch. With a sigh he headed for the shower.

Taped to the mirror was a note.

Dear Josh,

That was the most amazing weekend I have ever had. Thank you for talking me in to staying in Phoenix. It was so nice to have met you.

XoX,

Rebecca

He had to smile. It was truly an amazing weekend.

*****

Brandon stepped off the plane at his hometown airport and headed for his car in the lot. On the short drive to his house he made arrangements by phone for a cleaning service to tend to Scott's house so that it would be ready to be used again when Scott next traveled to Phoenix. He also made a mental note to remember to buy Scott a couple of rounds next time they went out for the use of his house.

Brandon pulled the car in to his spot in the garage, grabbed his bag and headed for the door. When he walked in to his house it was surreal. He felt he had stepped out of a dream and back in to reality. But he was not sad or upset. He counted himself one lucky bastard to be able to call this his reality.

He set his bag down by the kitchen counter. His wife sat there looking so much like herself in her jeans and t-shirt that it was refreshing. His children were outside on the trampoline. He could hear them laughing and see them bouncing alternately up and down.

"Hi, Honey! How was your trip?" Kristen smiled and came to Brandon, folding him into a welcoming hug.

He held her out at arms length and smiled disbelieving at her that she could still be allowing the rouse to continue. She smiled back and he folded her back into a hug. "It was amazing. But I am so glad to be home."