Man to Slut - Prologue

Story Info
Alex learns about the pleasures of being a woman.
1.1k words
3.9
47.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's expression was one of mindlessness at this very moment.

His eyes were cross-eyed and glazed over, with nary but a hint of expression showing that anyone was home within. His lips were parted slightly, with a pool of drool next to his head connecting to his tongue by a strand of saliva. His hair was matted down to his forehead, with various bits standing up and his entire mop of hair being out of order. It tickled his cheek slightly as it went down his neck in silky, long tresses.

Sweat poured down from his scalp, dripping down his cheeks to hit the concrete pavement he was standing upon. His entire upper body was leaning over the railing of the balcony that he was standing upon, limp and almost motionless due to its owner being out of it. Every so often, his entire body jolted forward, bringing worry to the fact that he might fall and plummet to his death. He was considerably high up, at least ten stories high in fact.

'Where am I...?' He questioned, finding his body unresponsive and his thoughts sluggish. He felt awful, like he had gotten little sleep after two full days of strenuous physical labor.

Except, his mind quickly woke up as he felt a hard impact upon his rear end. Despite his best efforts, his lips parted and his tongue flopped out even more so, with him releasing a small, feminine squeal.

"You're pathetic!" Someone spoke up behind Alex in a deep baritone voice. His statement was punctuated with a loud smack, as his large hand made contact with his victim's cheek. Alex felt unable to control himself, like he was out of his body and was just an inside viewer. He certainly wouldn't have let out a moan such as that from what felt like a spank! That's what he told himself at least. "Despite what you said, you quickly learned to respect your betters! Now you're just a simple slut, a living hole for men to use as they please!"

Alex's eyes widened as he fought for control over himself. His entire form trembled as he pushed himself up with the usage of his elbows, while his mind tried to piece together how he got in this situation.

He...he was in the body of a woman. That was for sure, as he felt his previous chubby frame replaced with the curvaceous and soft feminine physique that denoted that one was female. His chest had been replaced with a large set of Breasts, which he definitely felt as they bounced up and down everytime his body jolted. How did women carry them with such a sense of ease? They were so heavy, like he was carrying a twenty pound weight on his chest at all times, which frequently slapped his own chin due to his body's movement.

His lips were plump, and seemingly had makeup applied to them due to the slight taste he found present on them. They were certainly ones that would've been perfect for wrapping around a man's cock, being plump and sensual.

His waist was slimmer, despite him still retaining some of the fat that he used to, which translated into a bit of chub on his stomach. It wasn't something that was particularly unattractive upon this female form, in fact, it just made the body that much more soft and gave the new woman a plump frame.

His hips felt off, too wide and hefty. They threw his sense of balance off as they shifted and swayed with his every bouncing movement...

It didn't help that his rear-end also seemingly was carrying around more weight, with his cheeks being rounder and fuller, gifting them a nice peach-like shape that was perfect for taking dick.

His, her(?), thoughts were muddy and cloudy, like it was unresponsive and seemingly going against him. He couldn't comprehend anything, let alone the fact that he was getting pounded from behind in an area where someone could just happen upon the wild fucking by looking up at the balcony.

He felt his new silky, wavy hair being grabbed from behind. With his new feminine body being so sore and tired, he was unable to offer any resistance as his head was lifted up. His eyes were half-lidded and unable to open any further no matter how much he tried.

The one currently plowing him from behind was a man of African descent, standing tall at a massive six foot at least. Lean muscles were in clear view along with the hair present on his chest, with droplets of sweat from the sexual exertion slowly dripping down his pecs and to his abs. Despite himself, the new woman couldn't help herself in following the droplets of salty liquid, moaning softly as she beheld the body of who was manhandling her...

'Stop! I'm not gay!' Alex yelled at himself internally, struggling to keep his eyes off of the glorious body. He was not attracted to males! No! He wasn't! Even if he was in this new female body for some reason, he just couldn't!

"You offered so much resistance when I first went in, but now you're just another hoe for dick!" The man laughed himself hoarse, plunging his meat in and out in a rapid pace. Alex was unable to say a word, too busy drooling all over his new set of tits to even have the ability to say anything. "Think it was best you were turned into a woman! Your little dick could never do this, and this body of yours is a perfect fuck!"

He punctuated this by leaning his head over her shoulder, grasping her new left breast with his unoccupied hand. Warm milk gently dripped out of the rose-pink nipple, an action that just caused further arousal to the barely- conscious Alex. As the pleasure of his new tight cunt being thoroughly stretched began to overwhelm him with the increased, jackhammer-like pace being set by the man, his resistance began to slowly weaken.

Without any prompting whatsoever, he latched onto his own nipple, drinking in his own mammary milk. He was sloppy, barely able to control his own body. As a result, the warm liquid splashed down his chin and nestled itself between her bust, alongside the remains of hot spunk that was there from a messy titfuck from earlier.

The arousal...it was so good, better than anything he had ever experienced as a male. Of course, with his chubby body and shy self, he had never gotten with a woman and had just pleasured himself with his hand.

'Maybe...this isn't so bad?' He idly thought to himself, his mind slowly becoming blank once more.

Who would've known that being a woman would've been so good?

He slowly blacked out, lost in the throes of passion amongst the sounds of the man's laughs and the wet squelchs of his new fresh cunt being tenderized.

To be Continued...