Man Trap

Story Info
Woman decides to get her man to propose.
1.3k words
3.77
6.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-three year-old Debbie stood fully clothed in front of her mirror and thought, "I want him. I want Jackie. We've dated for three months and he is every inch a gentleman. I like it when he feels me up and French kisses me. I like it when he finger fucks me, and masturbates against me but that's all normal. I want to be fondled and kissed, and I like the way he finger fucks me but I think I want the real thing, now. I want to go all the way with him. He hints he wants more but he doesn't force me or beg. I like the feel of that bulge when he jerks off against me. I think I'll let him come inside me tonight. Maybe, I can hook him.

"He's twenty-five years old. He says he has never gone all the way with a woman. I believe him. He says he's afraid that he'll get me pregnant and he's not in a position to marry me. Well, he has a good job now. It's time someone hooked him and I want it to be me. I want him."

Just last week, Jackie told her that Local Engineering Corporation gave him a forty thousand dollar signing bonus in order to get him to come to work for them. He was to start work the Monday following graduation.

"Jackie's here," Debbie's mother yelled up to her. When Debbie finished descending the stairway, her mother quietly said, "Jackie's in the living room. He's a good catch if you can get him."

After a perfunctory, "Yes, Ma," Debbie thought further, "He's got a good education and a good job. He likes children. What more can a girl want?"

Debbie's mother and father noticed the deep scoop neckline of Debbie's dress. "Man trap," her mother whispered to her father. Father fondly felt the groove in his wife's buttocks as he whispered, "Yup.".

Mother called Debbie aside and advised her to wear a cotton scarf to conceal her cleavage from the public. "It's okay if you motivate Jackie, but you don't want to motivate anyone else," she said

Debbie said nothing. She took a blue cotton scarf from the coat closet and wrapped it strategically around her neck.

Debbie, both her parents, and Jackie exchanged pleasantries before Jackie and Debbie left for the movies.

"Where do you want to go, Deb," Jackie asked.

"Can we go to the drive in," she replied as she removed the scarf. "I just want to relax." She handed the scarf to Jackie.

Jackie admired the scooped neckline that the scarf had concealed. He replied, "It's okay with me." His penis was already growing erect with the thought of what might be.

At the drive in, before the motion pictures even started, Debbie excused herself to go to the restroom. When she returned she handed Jackie a plastic bag and said, "Put my scarf in here and put the bag in the back seat."

"What's in the bag?"

"My bra and panties."

Jackie said nothing. His mind drooled as he thought of Debbie's lush pubic bush, her soft stomach, and her moist pussy.

When Jackie's hand slipped into Debbie's neckline, he didn't even find her nipples before she pulled away and started groping with his belt buckle.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"I'm going to give you a hand job now so I can pay attention to the movie," she chided.

"Oh," was all he could say.

Debbie took a firm grip on his penis, admired its silky soft skin, and pumped slowly. They kissed while she pumped and he fondled her tits. His cum spurted into the air and landed on her dress. The tension came out of him with his cum. His penis went limp, he slouched, and his hand left her breasts.

"You sleep for a while, so I can enjoy the movies," she said. She thought quietly, "I would be offended by his going to sleep after I help him cum but Mom told me that Dad always goes to sleep after he fucks her. I guess Jackie is the same way."

Before the first film ended, one of Jackie's hands was holding one of Debbie's tits. The other was exploring her inner thighs. His fingers were trying to enter her pussy.

"Wait. Wait 'til the picture ends," she said as she removed his hand from under her skirt.

The movie ended, the intermission advertisement illuminated the screen, other car doors opened, and their passengers headed for the refreshment stand. Jackie's hand reached under Debbie's skirt. She quickly pulled it away, again. "Too many people walking around," she said.

"How long are you going to put me off," Jackie asked.

"Not long. You want to get laid, right"

Her bluntness startled him. "Of course I do. But, I won't beg you to let me."

"Well, I planned on saying 'yes' to you which is why I suggested the drive-in theatre. But, I have changed my mind. I'll let you get in me when we get to my driveway."

"Let's go home now."

"Watch the film."

The film finally ended and they arrived in Debbie's driveway. Jackie shut off the car engine, kissed Debbie, and immediately reached for her breasts.

"Back seat," she whispered in his ear.

To avoid slamming car doors, both climbed over the front seat into the back. Somehow, Debbie removed her dress while she climbed. She landed in the back seat completely naked.

Jackie started to open his trousers.

"I'll do that for you," Debbie said. "You hug me."

Jackie had never had Debbie completely naked before. When she had Jackie' dick and balls in her hands, she admired them like the treasures they are.

"Let me sit on it and put it in me, myself," she asked. "It will be the first time I ever had a penis in me."

"Do what you want," Jackie responded. He was about to get his first real fuck and he didn't care how he got it. His dick was about to explode in anticipation of the cumming event.

Debbie maneuvered her body so that her pussy was above Jackie's dick. She descended on to it slowly; first using it to touch her clit. Then, she guided its head into her well used, but still virgin, opening. Well used because she masturbated almost daily using dildos; dildos that she had filched from her mother's night table; virgin, because no man's penis had ever been there before, only Jackie and two other young men had ever had the privilege of finger fucking Debbie. His penis felt a little "pop" as its head passed her vaginal opening.

Jackie closed his eyes and he did not see Debbie's broad smile as the head of his penis entered her vaginal sleeve.

"Aargh," Jackie yelled as Debbie used her vaginal muscles to squeeze a load of cum out of her lover.

"That hurt but it was worth it," Jackie said.

"You can finish fucking me now if you want," Debbie said.

"Give me a few minutes to build up another load of cum for you. Will you get pregnant with what I just gave you?

"Probably not. I was upright. It probably all drained down onto you. But, you never know. Are you ready to be a father? Will you marry me if you knock me up?"

"Gladly," he responded.

Jackie wrapped his arms around Debbie and in moments, they were both sound asleep.

A rapping on the car window wakened Debbie. The early morning sun illuminated the car's interior. The bright sun fully exposed Debbie's nude body and Jackie's limp penis to her mother's smiling view.

"Put your clothes on before your father sees you," is all Debbie's mother said.

Your comments on this story are welcome.