Man With The Beautiful Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" he whispered in my ear as he took hold of me once again and began to expertly masturbate me from behind. Was I? Did I really want this? Was I ready for this? I looked over my shoulder and into his moonlit eyes once again. I nodded and leaned back for a deep kiss. I was more than ready.

I could feel the head of his cock brush against my opening as he spread his pre-come around for as much lubrication as possible, then he was holding onto my hip with one hand and pushing into me with the other. The initial pain was unbearable and I cried out for a moment, so loud he had to put one hand over my mouth so as not to alert the party guests to our whereabouts.

"If you want to stop, just say so. I understand." He whispered breathlessly but I could hear the desperation in his voice and I shook my head. I knew it would be amazing if I could just get past this moment. He pushed again. More pain, but this time I just grit my teeth and held on. Then, he was inside me. I could feel his arms wrapped around my waist and his balls flush up against me. It was the most incredible feeling I have ever had in my entire life. So strange to be filled in such a way, but so safe at the same time.

He lay still against my back for a few moments, neither of us moving, barely breathing, then he began to kiss my back. I reached around and grasped his hip for a moment before sliding my hand between us. I wanted to feel the connection and I wasn't disappointed.

As soon as I touched the area of our joining he gasped and began to move. I cried out again, quieter this time, and put my hands back against the wall. I could feel him sliding slowly in and out of me and there still some pain, but it was being overtaken by another sensation, an indescribable wonder of a feeling. And that's when it happened. His cock hit my prostate and I swore so loudly he actually had to stop for a moment to make sure we weren't going to be discovered.

"You like that?" he giggled when we were safe again. "Oh, Lord, do it again." I begged. Obligingly, he pulled out slightly and angled himself before thrusting in again. I managed to refrain from crying out this time, but my hands grabbing his hips made it abundantly clear to him that I very much liked that.

"Harder" muttered as I looked over my shoulder at him again and he leaned forward to kiss me. Suddenly he stuck his tongue in my mouth and thrust into me so hard I had to brace my arms and elbows against the wall to stay upright. Again and again he did this, pushing into me harder every time and angling himself so that he brushed against my prostate with every stroke. I could feel my release coming and started to babble incoherently. I desperately wanted him to come with me but it was too late. With a cry I came so hard I painted myself and a part of the wall in semen, and before I had finished shaking with the aftershocks I could feel my handsome man joining me in release. Briefly I wished we did not have the security of a condom between us, I would have given the world in that moment to feel him ejaculate inside me but the thought was fleeting and as he pushed in once more with a shudder, the rain finally came and I came again.

We stayed like that for some time, my handsome man and I. Resting in the sudden downpour, me against the wall, and him against my back. But all good things must come to an end and as lightening lit up everything around us we were forced to release each other, redress and with one last less hungry, but no less passionate kiss, we went our separate ways.

I called a taxi as soon as I was in that kitchen I had tried so desperately to get to all that time ago and within ten minutes I was on my way home, the cab picking its way slowly through the thundering night. I didn't see him during that time I was taking my leave. Perhaps he was making his own excuses and saying goodbye himself.

I refused to let my mind psychoanalyze that night, as I so often have a tendency to do. Instead, I washed my stomach, genitals and behind at the bathroom sink, unable to bear the idea of washing him away completely in the shower just yet, and went to bed early my hair still damp from the rain.

The next day I allowed myself to think, really think about my actions the previous night and after a lot of soul searching, internet searching and the consuming of copious amounts of junk food, I decided it was a one-time deal best forgotten. That he was best forgotten.

Only, I couldn't forget him.

Two weeks later and I was sat at my desk at work trying and failing to focus on the month end figures. Eventually I decided I wasn't getting anywhere and that the best thing I could do for myself was grab a coffee, a cigarette and try again in ten.

I locked my computer, stood up and walked towards the kitchen, keeping my head down as I went because to be honest, I really wasn't in the mood to chat.

"Alex!" a jolly, booming voice stopped me mid stride and I closed my eyes in momentary irritation before turning around to face Gary, who's head was poking out of one of the meeting rooms.

"Can you join us for a minute? Doing a presentation." He indicated to the blackout blinds covering the windows of the room as if I were completely daft. "Got the MD of Carter's in here and I need a number cruncher."

I put on my best false smile. 'Sure."

I walked into the meeting room as Gary switched the light on. Closing the door behind me, I turned to face the guest. He was a tall skinny man in his late fifties with a shock of jet black hair and a toothy grin.

Gary spoke. "This is Alex Standeven, our Projects Accountant." I nodded politely and shook his hand. "Alex, this is Nigel Masters, Managing Director of Carters, and this is his son Daniel. He was at my party but I think you missed each other."

I looked over to where Gary was indicating and sure enough, standing over by the projector and looking at me as if he had seen a ghost was my handsome stranger.

My heart skipped a beat, but my voice and legs didn't let me down. "Daniel Masters." I murmured and walked towards him as if in a daze. I came to my senses when I reached him and instead of doing as I had intended I simply held out my hand and said "nice to meet you."

The meeting was thankfully short because Gary had booked a table for lunch to impress this new client and I tried the entire time to answer questions being thrown at me without going into long winded explanations about double entry accounting and depreciation of stock. Daniel was quiet through the whole thing and although I didn't look at him once, I could feel his eyes on me, burning into me.

"Lunch?" Gary asked after the numeric interrogation was complete. "Love to" came Nigel's reply, but Daniel cheeks took on that rosy hue I came to adore that night in the garden. "Actually, I have to finish up here, then I'm going to meet an old friend, but you two go on without me." He glanced at me as he started packing away and I could swear I blushed too. Lucky for me that lowly accountants weren't invited out on client lunches.

"Alright then," Gary boomed as Nigel nodded his approval. "We'll be off. Alex, would you mind showing Dan out when he's done?" I shook my head mutely. It was all I could manage and with a clap on my back that nearly sent me sprawling across the room, they were gone and we were alone.

We turned to face each other again slowly; both awkward in our uncertainty before Daniel nodded and walked over to the door. My heart sank as I expected him to open it and leave but instead he turned the lock ensuring us privacy.

"I suppose we should probably talk." He said as he walked towards me. "Yeah", I replied shakily as I felt the air thicken and buzz with electric current. "We should."

He stopped short of me, but achingly within touching distance. So close my fingers started to clench with longing and my groin stirred in aching need. I had thought it would have been different in the cold light of day but even now, in this sealed off room, with the blackout blinds drawn and the fluorescent lights glaring down at us I knew I still wanted him.

The way he was looking at me reminded me so much of the night we had met. That frantic coupling at the side of Gary's house. His eyes were still blue and his pupils dilated again. I wondered once again as I sucked in a shuddering breath if I looked the same to him.

The tension became too much to bear for one or both of us at that moment because somehow we were in each others arms once more, kissing and touching everywhere, frantically tearing at clothing and growling in frustration as buttons, ties and belt buckles all got in the way.

Before I could think I was on my knees, his rigid pulsing cock in my mouth and I was sucking and licking for all I was worth. I could hear him groaning above me, running his fingers through my hair and whispering my name. That alone had me as hard as a rock. Finally we had names, and he was moaning mine as he climaxed, the evidence and force of his orgasm spilling into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. It was my first time pleasuring a man but I did myself proud, making sure to open my throat and swallow quickly. Nothing escaped.

When he quietened I rose from my knees and kissed him again, allowing the residual taste of his climax to flow between us before he leaned back and looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes.

"It's your turn now", he smiled and reached again for his wallet. Drawing out a condom and tearing open the wrapper with his teeth he grasped my aching erection and placed the latex over me before kissing me gently.

Removing his shoes he lay back on the table and relaxed as I disrobed him from the waist down. Even flaccid he truly was magnificent but I watched in awe as he stroked himself back to full arousal. "Please Alex," he muttered urgently, "I've waited two weeks for you".

I looked at him doubtfully. "Won't it hurt?" I asked, but he just smiled and my whole world lit up like it was Christmas. "You're worth it." He replied with a certainty that took my breath away.

As he closed his eyes I spat on my hand, strangely ashamed of being so disgusting at such a moment and lubricated the both of us as much as I possibly could. Dan writhed around under my touch as I stroked his opening, whimpering as I inserted one finger, then two to work the muscles. I hated the idea of causing him any pain at all.

When I could wait no longer I climbed up on the desk with him, rested his thighs on my shoulders and began to penetrate him with my hard, aching cock. Never in my life had I experienced a feeling like this. His body was so warm and so tight, he seemed to welcome me in while all at once make me work for the release I so desperately needed. My mouth fell open into a silent 'Oh!" as I slowly entered him, watching his face for any sign of discomfort, but though he continued to bite his bottom lip, his eyes remained fixed on mine and his hands on my hips kept pulling me ever closer to my goal.

Once fully seated I paused for a moment both to gather myself and to allow Dan time to adjust to the sensation, but the moment was short lived. Within seconds he was moving his hips, thrusting up around me before pulling away with a desperation that would not be ignored.

Without thinking I joined in and our bodies began a rhythm that had me holding onto the edge of the table for support and Daniel bucking wildly under me. "Please!" He begged as his movements became impossibly more frantic and his back arched high off the table, "Please Alex I'm going to..." and he came with such force that his body tensed every muscle, including the one holding me in place, bringing me to my own shaking orgasm.

I couldn't bear to withdraw from him immediately, knowing that when I did I would be left with the same chill I had felt for the previous two weeks, so I lay there for a moment, sprawled on my beautiful man, wishing for something to say that would make this moment last.

Eventually I knew I was crushing him and that I would have to move. I did so slowly, reluctantly, but before I pulled away completely and while I was still inside him he said "Next time we'll go slow. We'll take our time."

I looked down at his face, smiling at me uncertainly. I could see the hope in his beautiful eyes, the knowledge that one false move might frighten me away.

"Next time," I smiled back at him. "And when might that be?"

He sat up then, forcing me to move so that we were no longer connected and I felt that familiar chill creep over me. But it didn't last long, because his next question he asked has kept us together for five years so far.

"What time do you finish work?"

It was at that moment that I realized I had fallen in love with my man with the beautiful eyes.

End.

12