Managing Expectations – Her POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, just do it already. Please." The respect I may normally afford you is difficult to muster as the pulsing going from my nipples to the roof of my mouth and down to my pussy are too immense.

Crack. The belt hits my bottom.

Crack, crack, crack, crack, CRACK.

I've longed for this for too long. The release is intense. The tug on my nipples, the sensations rippling through my body, and the blissful pain each time the belt connects with my ass. My breathing is rapid, my moans are high-pitched. My tears flow. I want more.

You deliver five more cracks and I wonder if it's possible to come from this. I breathe heavily into the bed, whimpering as I try to predict what you will do next. Then I feel your fingers push inside me. The wetness making a distinct sound as you do. I let out a groan. Then you find my clit. My whole body quivers, a loud exasperated breath escapes my mouth. As your hand moves down, I instinctively brace for where your hand is headed. I welcome your exploration, even if I tighten up at the idea of you entering me.

I feel the pressure of your fingers, massaging, readying me for your grand entry. We've talked about anal, I've been practicing for it. As much as I want to feel you inside me, I have reservations. I'm scared. I talk to myself in my mind, remind myself to relax. I do, and immediately feel a finger slip inside of me. I moan in pleasure, you push more fingers, deeper as my whimper turns into a deep groan. I want nothing but your hard cock to be inside me.

I am so ready.

I hear a wrapper being opened, and I know you are preparing. Taking a slow, relaxing breath as I listen to you put the condom on. Then I feel your cock rubbing against me, rubbing up against my clit. My body shudders and I let out an exasperated moan. I think I might come right then. Suddenly, I feel you enter me. Slowly and carefully, but it still startles me. I let out a whimper, and tighten up. You stop, and again, I remind myself to slow down. I take a slow breath and feel your hands grab hold of my hips and you push yourself inside. Deep inside.

The sensation makes me see stars. I scream in pleasure, the release of months of build-up set loose once your cock pushed into my tight ass. My body shakes as my orgasm builds. As I move, my nipples are further tugged and pulled. Feeling your hands gripping my hips, I'm losing control. I need more. I wind my hips further back toward you, pulling you in even deeper. I thrust back and forth, feeling my wetness drip down my leg. The sensations running throughout my body are indescribable as I scream louder. I'm coming and nearly losing consciousness. You feel fuller as you push inside again, and I know you have come. I feel you tremble behind me. This makes my entire body shiver.

...

We lay there on the bed. You're behind me and I wonder if your eyes are open or if you've dozed off. I laugh to myself at how bodies are all so different. I seem to be of the rare species that is energized by sex. Still, I'm enjoying every quiet moment beside you. Feeling your touch, your arms around me, your breath on the back of my neck. My heart still fluttering, my insides begin to throb once again. I take a breath and remove the nipple clamps. I knew the pain would be intense, it always is. The torturous sensation sends my desires flashing to the front of my mind.

I scan the clock on the night table. I want to make the most of this limited time. More importantly, I want to make use of your body. My usually hidden away dominant side seems to have been summoned by your presence. I feel safe. I can show you sides of me no one has seen. My body trembles with that realization. I know what I must do.

I turn around and look you square in the eyes. Oh, this is going to be good.

"That was amazing. But I think it's my turn now. Do you have any more ties lying around? I am going to get that cock of yours inside my mouth even if it means I have to tie you down."

12