Managing Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gurgi
gurgi
1 Followers

"So, I've measured up your need for discipline while I was having coffee. We're ten strokes short. I also realized you do not know what is best for you, so I took it upon myself to decide that it is your backside that needs my attention. However, I'll let the slut decide one thing for herself. Do you want me to start on the left or the right buttock, slut?"

"Sir, just do it already. Please."

Seeing you are too overwhelmed from the sensations in your nipples to make any kind of decision, I just go with it. Hitting a lot harder now, since the backside can take a lot more punishment than breasts and thighs. Crack, crack, crack, crack, CRACK. Five lashes with the belt on the left buttock, the fifth one maybe too hard even. I have a hard time following your reaction. Your face hidden from view. Your breathing and other sounds drowned out by my own harsh breathing. I realize that I am at the verge of what I can put myself through. You can take much more pain than I can take to dole out. The realization comes with mixed feelings. Relief that I am not a monster and sadness that I might not be enough of a beast to satisfy you.

I take charge of myself, realizing I need to finish this. The five final cracks echo in the room. And I am done. I breathe through my nose eyes closed. Listening to your whimpering into the cushions. My cock is hard again. It amazes me that disgust and excitement can reside in the same moment in time.

You're still on all fours, reddened backside up in the air. Sitting on the bed behind you I examine the area between your legs closely. If possible, you're even wetter than before. I push three of my fingers into your opening with a squelching sound. Your clitoris is an angry, red protruding knob. I can't resist spreading some of your juices over it and you shake from the touch. Following your folds upwards my fingers rest on your back opening. The muscle is quivering. We've been talking about this. I know you are afraid of my size. I know you've had both good and bad experiences with anal.

I realize that there is a difference between theory and practice. That in theory this is something we should talk about, build up to, build trust, use massive amounts of lube, spend time preparing and relaxing... There have been books or at least treaties written on this. But that's theory. In practice we come to a point when we just take command of the situation or go with the flow. Sometimes a bit of both.

While thinking this I've kept the pressure of my fingers, slick from your juices, on your quivering muscle, massaging it slowly. Without my intent they slip inside one after the other. Your whimper is irresistible. I push my fingers deeper listening to your throaty groans. I let up listening to you sucking in air. You are so ready to be taken.

Quickly before I can change my mind, quickly before you second guess yourself and stop being this compliant, I grab a condom. I get it out of its wrapper and onto my erect cock in record time. I kneel behind you and slide my dick in between your thighs, soaking the outside of the condom with the juices running through your folds. The head of my cock brushes against your clit and you sigh, quivering. I wonder if you have any idea what is going to happen next.

Then I move my cock up to your waiting back opening and push it in slowly. Your high-pitched whimper makes me stop with only the head inside. We're both perfectly still in a perfect movement. I can't remember if I've ever been this excited before. Your muscles grabbing onto my cock as if their life depended on it. I put my hands on your hips, a strong firm grip, to keep you in place, and I push.

All the way inside you...

I'd heard moans, groans, whimpers, whines and sighs from you. The scream that you exhale now is best described as a wail. If it weren't for the fact that I can feel the contractions of your orgasm both with my hands on your hips, with my hips resting on your buttocks and squeezing my cock inside you, I would have taken it for an anguished wail. Obviously it wasn't, at least not all together.

Riding your orgasm and extending it I start moving inside you. As I gather momentum, and as your hips start moving, cramming my dick into you, I reach my own climax. It hits me like a freight train.

~

When I come to I have no idea how much time has passed. A second, a minute, an hour... I am prone on my side with your bum nestled into me. My cock has abandoned you, flaccidly resting on my thigh. I am holding you, breathing in your warmth and your perfect smell. I hear tinkling and rustling movements as you get rid of the weights and the clamps. I wonder if this is when we blissfully fall asleep together.

Suddenly you turn around, look me in the eye, and say, "That was amazing. But I think it's my turn now. Do you have any more ties lying around? I am going to get that cock of yours inside my mouth even if it means I have to tie you down."

gurgi
gurgi
1 Followers
12