Managing Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The Headmistress' house was an old three-storey mansion of sorts. It had once been the residence of the wealthy gentleman who had founded the college decades before. The girls arrived exactly on time, as they knew they were expected to, and were ushered into a side parlour by a young woman who was part of the household staff, possibly a maid. Melanie and Anna sat uncomfortably in the very comfortable chairs there, silent and intensely aware of the seriousness of their situation. The maid had said nothing to them beyond the simplest of greetings. She was used to girls being there for reasons they wouldn't want to talk about.

Some minutes later the maid returned and asked the girls to follow her. She led them through a side door and down a hallway, through another door and down a flight of stairs, and finally into a large somewhat darkened room in what the girls knew must be part of the house's basement floor. Waiting for them there, in large, upholstered armchairs, were the Headmistress and Mistresses Caroline and Patricia. The women rose as the girls entered the room, and introductions were made because the girls had never officially met the Headmistress. The maid left them, closing the door behind her.

As their eyes adjusted to the low lighting level in the room, the girls could see that they were in a sort of den or recreation room, with dark wood wall panelling, subdued indirect lighting, and the kind of deep carpeting and heavily upholstered furniture you might expect to find in a room intended for relaxation and casual entertaining.

The Headmistress did all of the talking at first. The girls hadn't heard her speak since she had given that welcoming address to the firstyear girls on the day of their arrival at the college. Her tone commanded respect. She was a tall and powerful looking woman. She looked and sounded just as you would expect a Headmistress to look and sound. She said she knew that the two Mistresses in the room had had cause to punish the girls on other occasions, and she hoped the girls were aware of the gravity of their most recent transgression. She said that they were about to be punished again, this time by both of the Mistresses.

"For your punishment this evening, both of you are to be totally undressed," she said simply, as if there was nothing particularly unusual about this. Her words certainly left no room for question or disagreement. Then she sat down, in a chair that was located to provide her a good view of the entire room, and took a sip from a sizeable brandy snifter.

The Mistresses stepped forward and began to undress the girls. There was a brief moment, when both had been stripped down to just their underwear, that they thought that the undressing process might be over, but the Mistresses went right on with their work until both girls stood in the center of the room totally naked. The girls' eyes were cast downward, as if it was unseemly of them to look at the Mistresses or at each other.

"You both look quite lovely ... quite adorable," said the Headmistress. "I can see why your Mistresses have become so fond of you, and why they feel so wronged by your misguided and unauthorized play with each other."

The girls were led to two upholstered benches and directed to lie upon them, face up. They did as they were told, and were promptly shackled to the benches' legs. The Mistresses partially undressed themselves, revealing the latex leotard-like garments with crotch and nipple cutouts that had been hidden under their 'ordinary' clothing.

The Mistresses began the punishments. The Headmistress watched.

The Mistresses used a variety of implements, some intended to induce pain and others intended to overstress the senses, such as nipple clamps and vaginal spreaders, whips and riding crops, feather ticklers and silk lashes, and an assortment of very hot and very cold liquids and gels which were applied to the erotic zones and other sensitive places on the girl's bodies. When either of the girls showed signs of being close to orgasm, the stimulants were changed so that the girls were deprived of the pleasures of climax.

At moments when the girls' suffering seemed especially intense, the erotic effect of this on the Mistresses was apparent and they fell into each other's arms and performed cunnilingus on each other as the girls watched, helplessly. The Headmistress fingered her own pussy and tweaked her own nipples.

The games went on for over an hour, until the women tired of their own pleasureable pursuits. The girls were close to fainting from the extended period of their torment. The implements were put away, the girls' bodies were cleaned of the substances applied onto them, and they were released from their shackles.

But the evening was far from over. The four lay on the carpet and paired off so that Melanie was with Mistress Patricia and Anna was with Mistress Caroline. They kissed and embraced and caressed each other for awhile, and then the Mistresses lay back and opened their legs to let the girls feast upon their already very wet pussies. The Headmistress joined them, kneeling astride the heads of the Mistresses and feeding her pussy to them in turn. When any of the five slipped into orgasm, the others would regroup and the lesbian-style sex went on with different partnerings. At one point they 69'd in a sort of daisy chain. Strap-on dildos were produced to bring another kind of sensation into the games. Melanie and Anna got their chance to make love to each other, in full view of their Mistresses, the consummation of the very act that had gotten them into trouble in the first place. At the climax of all of this, as the Mistresses and their girls lay entangled in a heap of body parts on the carpet, the Headmistress stood over them and released a steady warm stream of pee over them all.

The Mistresses and the girls were the Headmistress' guests for the night. After they all showered together, they went to bed and got some much-needed rest.

* * * * *

Janet and Melanie had been sitting side by side on their Living Room sofa as Melanie answered her mother's questions about the school and her life there.

Of course this account doesn't exactly reflect the way that Melanie related the events to her mother. Melanie had no desire to shock her mother with the sado-masochistic details of it all, but Janet got the message nonetheless. The reason for the college's success was its combination of strict discipline, backed up by corporal punishments when needed, and a very open attitude toward lesbian sex on the part of its faculty and the more adventurous among its students.

"I didn't know you liked girls, Melanie," said Janet, trying to come to grips with the one aspect of this that had caught her completely by surprise and which might have serious implications for her daughter.

"Neither did I, Mom," said Melanie. "And maybe I won't limit myself to girls once I'm no longer in the wholly-female environment of the college."

There was a long silence. Janet seemed to be struggling with her own feelings. Finally, she seemed to reach some sort of agreement within herself.

"Your father is no longer with us, dear," she said. "It's just you and me now. I can't think of an environment more wholly-female than that."

Melanie laughed, and gave her mother a warm hug. And then she bent and kissed her mother on the cheek. Janet returned the kiss. Their eyes met, and then their mouths met, and soon Janet and Melanie were tongue-kissing each other and groping inside their clothing as they wriggled into a more nearly horizontal position on the sofa.

"I haven't done this since my high school girlfriend tried to corner me in the back seat of her father's car," giggled Janet. "You're the college girl here, Melanie honey. You're going to have to be my teacher. And we only have another week before you head back to school."

"I'll teach you what I know, Mom," the girl smiled. "The rest we'll have to figure out together as we go along." And she unhooked her mother's pretty bra.

Melanie wondered how long she could put off telling her mother about the rough and painful sort of loving that she so much enjoyed, and how her mother might feel about being asked to paddle the living daylights out of her daughter as a part of foreplay between them. But that could wait. Right now all she could think about was that her mother's pussy was about to come into view and would need her full attention.

12