Mandatory Training

Story Info
Out of town training creates uncontrollable temptation.
8.6k words
4.08
190.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alice and my husband is Rob. We're both 48 years old, have been married 28 years and have a son and a daughter. I work for a large company that supplies goods and services to the oil and gas industry. I work in the main office in Houston, but we have offices throughout the Southwest.

About 3 years ago, the company decided to upgrade the inventory and billing systems and we all had to attend a one-week training session. I had vacation scheduled for that week, so I was rescheduled to attend the training at the Dallas office, when I returned.

A week after I got back, I was off to Dallas and I wasn't looking forward to it. I didn't know any of the people there and I didn't have any family or friends there. This was going to be a dull and boring week, attending training, eating alone and watching TV in the hotel.

When the class started, there were the obligatory introductions. We all had to tell every one who we were and what we did. There were only two of us that weren't from the Dallas office, Eric, who was from the Oklahoma City office and myself. When it was time for lunch, everyone got together with coworkers and left. No one asked Eric or I to join them, so we went together to find some place to eat. Neither of us knew the area, so we just walked to the sandwich shop across the street.

We got our food, sat down and started talking. I said, "I hate these out of town training sessions. I don't know anybody and I feel out of place and left out. Can you believe that no one asked us to join them for lunch?"

He said, "That was pretty rude. I wish I could've done this back home, but that was the week I had scheduled to visit my daughter. I'm divorced and my ex-wife wouldn't let me reschedule it. So, what's your story?"

I said, "We had already scheduled our vacation and couldn't change it. We were going to Durango and my kids and husband would have killed me. I have a daughter, who's a freshman at A&M and a son, who's a junior in high school."

He said, "Really? My daughter is a sophomore in high school and has her heart set on going to collage there. Maybe they'll see each other there in a few years." We laughed and went back to class.

At the end of the day, everyone left to go home and again Eric and I were left alone. The company had us both booked at the Hilton, so we got a cab and went to check in. Eric asked if I wanted to eat dinner with him and I said that would be fine. We agreed to meet in the lobby in an hour. I went to my room, unpacked and called Rob. He asked how it was and I told him it was just like I thought. I didn't know anyone and I felt out of place. I told him I was going to get dinner and I would call him later tonight. For some reason, I didn't think to tell him I was going with Eric.

When I got to the lobby, Eric asked if I liked Italian and I told him I did. He said he talked to the concierge and got the directions to a nice Italian restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. We had a nice dinner and a few drinks. As we talked, I became more comfortable with him and told him more about my kids and Rob. He told me a little about his divorce. His wife decided she didn't love him anymore and took virtually everything, including his daughter. Then, she moved them to Ohio and he didn't get to see her very often. That was why he had to miss his training. I told him how sorry I was. We finished eating and walked back to the hotel. We agreed to meet for breakfast and share a cab to the office.

I went to my room, showered and got ready for bed. I called Rob and he filled me in on things at home. He asked how my dinner was and I told him about the Italian place. Again, I neglected to tell him I went with Eric. There was nothing going on, nothing the least bit inappropriate, but I didn't mention him. I told him I loved him and would call tomorrow.

This scenario played out the same on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was really enjoying Eric's company. He was funny, nice and good-looking, even sexy. I couldn't understand why his wife left him and more over, why he wasn't remarried.

Thursday at lunch, Eric said, "Tonight is our last night here. Let's go to dinner at the Savoy Room. It's supposed to be one of the best restaurants in Dallas. It's a little pricey, but it's my treat." We both laughed because we knew it was going on our expense accounts. He said, "Seriously, it's supposed to be excellent. After having to endure a week of training, we deserve it." I agreed. He made reservations for 7:30pm.

When I got to my room, I had to decide what to wear. This was a very nice place and I didn't bring any real evening clothes, but I came up with something nice. I took a quick shower and fixed my makeup. I put my hair up on my head and selected some of my nicest jewelry. When I was done, I looked in the mirror and decided I looked pretty good. Eric should be pleased. Then I thought, why did I think that? I wasn't going on a date with him, so why was I trying to impress him? I called Rob and told him that since it was the last night, several of us were going downtown to a nice restaurant. I told him it would probably be late before we got back and I would call him tomorrow, when I was at the airport ready to leave. I told him I loved him and couldn't wait to see him. Again, I asked myself why I told him several when it was just Eric and I? Because I knew he might think it was inappropriate? Maybe it was, but nothing was going to happen. We were just going to have a nice dinner.

I met Eric in the lobby. He looked at me and said, "Wow, you look great! I love your hair like that. I wish my ex would've tried to look that nice for me. Rob is a very lucky man to have such a lovely wife. I wish I had found you first." I blushed. He said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply anything inappropriate, just that you look beautiful."

I said, "I know you didn't. Thank you." We caught a cab and went to the restaurant. It was very nice and the food and service was excellent. After we finished eating, we went to the bar for a drink. We found a booth and sat down. There was a band playing, mostly jazz and there was a small dance floor. We drank and listened to the music and I was having a very good time.

After a while, Eric asked me if I would dance with him. In my mind I knew better, but I agreed. We held each other and as we danced, we tightened our hold on each other and I put my head on his shoulder. It felt so good, too good. When the song ended, I didn't want to let go of him. As I did, he bent down and kissed me. I knew it was wrong, I knew I shouldn't, but I kissed him back, letting my tongue touch his lips. That was it. We kissed passionately, then continued to dance as the next song played. This couldn't be happening, but it was. And, at that point, I had no intention of stopping it.

When the song was over, we went back to the hotel and up to my room. We started kissing and caressing each other, as we quickly undressed. He began kissing and licking my breasts, moving from one to the other and back. He was so gentle. He constantly caressed me and I felt so good. Then he moved down and spread my legs and began kissing my pussy. He held my lips open and licked me, alternating between fast and slow and hard and soft. Then, he would suck my clit into his mouth and kneed it with his lips. He was fantastic. I couldn't stop moaning, his tongue and mouth never stopped. I was approaching my orgasm when he put a finger in me and stroked my G-spot. I came instantly, groaning loudly, as he continued to lick and finger me. I had one of the most intense orgasms ever and when I finished, he held me tightly and softly kissed me. I just laid there enjoying the feeling.

Finally, I moved down and began to stroke and lick him. He was about 2 inches longer than Rob and quite a bit thicker, but I had no problem taking him deep into my mouth. He was moaning softly and began thrusting into my mouth. He didn't last long and warned me he was about to cum. I kept sucking and stroking him until he exploded in my mouth. And I do mean exploded. There was more cum than Rob ever had. I couldn't keep up and some ran out of my mouth, down my chin. I was enjoying this every bit as much as him. When he finished, I swallowed, wiped my chin and moved up to hold him. I said, "Wow! I never knew a man could have that much cum in him."

He said, "Well, it has been about a year since the divorce and I haven't been with a woman since before then. I guess I had a lot stored up."

We laughed and just held each other for a good 30 minutes as we came down from our orgasms. I wanted him in me. I said, "Will you please make love to me? Since you haven't been with anyone in over a year, I'm sure you're OK. Neither Rob or I have ever had sex with anyone else, so I'm OK too. But, if you don't feel comfortable, I understand."

He said, "I trust you. I just hope you don't end up regretting tonight."

I said, "I don't think I will."

As we kissed, he moved on top and slowly pushed himself into me. Since he was longer and larger than Rob, I experienced new pleasures, as he stretched my vagina and hit my cervix. I have never felt so full and the sensation almost triggered another orgasm. When he was all the way in, he stopped and tenderly kissed me while he caressed my face. Then, he began slowly pumping in and out, varying the speed and alternated between long and short strokes. I had never felt like this before. After about 10 minutes, I asked him if I could get on top of him. We changed positions and I lowered myself onto his dick. When I hit bottom, I began moving my hips, trying to get every bit of him in me. Then, I slowly rose up all the way, then back down, again moving my hips to take all of him. After doing this several more times, I became a woman possessed. I rode him as hard and fast as I could. Finally, my orgasm hit and I pounded him even harder, screaming in pleasure, each time he bottomed out in me. Rob had never given me such pleasure. Eric moaned and came inside me. With each spasm, I could feel the head of his dick expand inside me and a flood of cum filled my pussy. When our orgasms subsided, I rolled off him and we held each other. We were both breathing hard and I could feel his cum draining from my pussy. I have never felt so sexually satisfied. This was more intense than anything I've ever experience with Rob. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

My alarm went off and it took me a few seconds to realize where I was. I looked over and Eric was still asleep beside me. Panic hit me when I realized what I had done. I willingly cheated on Rob and I enjoyed it. The guilt was tremendous. I didn't love Eric. I loved Rob. How could I have let myself do this? What was I going to do? My first thought was that I had to tell Rob and beg forgiveness. But how could I face him? It would hurt him so much and probably destroy our marriage. I certainly didn't want that. I decided I couldn't tell him. Somehow, I would have to make it up to him.

I woke Eric and told him he had to go to his room. I needed to shower and pack before checking out and getting to class. He wanted to talk about last night and I told him we would, at lunch. He left and I took a long shower and tried to get all of Eric off and out of me. Rob could never even suspect something was wrong. Why did I do it, why?

We both checked out and barely made it to class on time. At lunch, we sat down and talked. I said, "Eric, last night was wonderful. You're a nice man and an excellent lover. You shouldn't have any difficulty finding a nice woman. But, last night should never have happened. I love my husband, not you. What I did was selfish and stupid and I hope it doesn't cost me my marriage. Because if Rob ever found out, I don't think he could accept it. This can not and will not ever happen again."

Eric said, "I agree, last night was wonderful, but I understand. I won't say anything about this to anyone, I promise. But, I did mean what I said, that Rob is a very lucky man and I wish I had found you first." We hugged and went back to class. When the training was over, I took a cab to the airport and flew home.

During the flight, I kept asking myself how I let it happen. When I thought about it, I couldn't believe I actually used my fidelity with Rob to convince Eric I was safe to fuck. What was wrong with me? I didn't know, but I was determined to make it up to Rob. When I got home, I fucked him silly and pampered him for about a month, before things returned to normal. He asked why the special treatment? I told him that I missed him and loved him, that's all. He jokingly said that maybe I should go out of town more often. He laughed, but I didn't.

Life went on. Our son graduated and joined his sister at A&M. We were officially empty nesters. I took this time to revitalize our marriage. I loved Rob deeply and occasionally, still felt bad about my affair. But, our life, especially our sex life, was great and I was truly happy.

That is, until about a month ago. My boss called everyone into the conference room to meet a new member of our team. He was transferring from our office in Oklahoma City. My heart skipped a beat as Eric walked in. I almost died. My boss asked everyone to introduce them self to him. When it came to me, I just said hello and who I was. Thankfully, Eric didn't say anything. The meeting broke up and as everyone was talking to Eric and welcoming him, I left and went back to my office.

Around lunchtime, Eric found my office and asked if we could go to lunch. I told him I was too busy, but he asked me to please go, so we could talk. Reluctantly, I said OK.

We got our food and sat down. He said, "It sure is good to see you again. I've thought of you often."

Part of me was glad to see him, but the other part wasn't. I had pretty much gotten over what I did, but I wasn't sure how this was going to be with us working in the same office. I said, "I'm glad to see you too, I think."

He laughed and said, "I understand. This could be awkward."

I said, "Why, of all places, did you transfer here?"

He said, "First of all, I want to tell you that I found a nice woman to love, who loves me." He showed me his ring finger. "Brenda's not the same as you, but she's as close as I'll ever find. I asked for the transfer to be closer to my daughter. Remember, I told you she always wanted to go to A&M? She got accepted and starts this fall. Houston is only 100 miles from there, a lot closer than I've been to her since the divorce. I've never said a word to anyone, not even my wife, about our night together and I never will. I hope we can work together and be friends."

I smiled and said, "I think we can do that. It is nice to see you again. Congratulations on your marriage. Is your wife here with you?"

He said, "No, she's still trying to get her boss to approve her transfer. We're hoping that it will go through in a month or so. In the meantime, I'm going to start looking at houses."

We talked and got caught up on our lives. It really was nice to talk to Eric, but I knew I could never let it be more.

During the week, we met for lunch and a group of us took him out for drinks after work. I always told Rob when I was going out, just not who I was with. At lunch the next day, I told him about locations to go house hunting and where to avoid.

Friday at lunch, Eric said he had several areas he wanted to look at Saturday. He asked, "I know this is a lot to ask, but could you go with me Saturday to look around? I'm not at all familiar with Houston and I would really like your help."

I thought a minute. I knew I shouldn't, but I agreed. I would tell Rob something. I hated lying to him, but I couldn't tell him the truth. We agreed to meet at his motel at 9:00am. I told Rob I had to work Saturday and he didn't seem upset about it. I told him I would try to be home as early as possible.

I picked up Eric and he had a long list of all the places he wanted to look. He picked up brochures and information from all of them. We finished about 3:00pm and I took him back to his motel. He must have had a stack almost 2 inches thick. He asked me if I would come in and help him sort them and I did. It took about 10 minutes and we had it all done. There was a stack of places to look at again, with Brenda and places to forget about.

I got up to leave and he thanked me and gave me a big hug. As we broke the hug, we just looked at each other. Then I kissed him. I couldn't believe it. Before we knew it, we were undressed and in his bed fucking. It felt wonderful to be with him again. It was every bit as good as our last time, almost 3 years ago. When we finished, we laid there in each other's arms. Then the guilt hit me and I started crying. I told him I couldn't believe I cheated on Rob, again. He said he was sorry. He had never cheated on Brenda or his ex-wife, and he felt bad too. Finally, I got dressed and went home.

Rob could tell something was wrong as soon as I came in the door. I told him I had a severe headache and was nauseated, which was true. I told him I was going to take a shower and go straight to bed. He was very understanding and said nothing. Sunday, I felt better, but I couldn't look Rob in the eye. I stayed in bed most of the day and went to sleep early.

Monday at work, I avoided Eric and when I got home, I continued to avoid physical contact with Rob. I just couldn't be intimate with him right now.

Tuesday, Eric found me and said we had to talk and work this out. I agreed, but not at work. We made plans to meet Wednesday after work. Tonight, I had to take care of Rob. I went home and tried my best to act normally. I made a nice dinner and hugged and kissed him when he got home. I told him I was fine and apologized for the weekend. He said it was OK, that he knew I wasn't feeling well. When we went to bed, I cuddled him and wanted to make it up to him. We made love, but it wasn't the same. I had to fake my enthusiasm and my orgasm, something I never had to do before. In the morning, I told him I was stopping after work and would be a little late. He told me not to drink too much, since I was just getting well.

After work, we went to a restaurant and ordered dinner. I said, "It's obvious that there is a strong sexual attraction between us, but we have to stop. I feel so guilty for cheating on Rob again." Actually, I was afraid there might be an emotional attraction developing as well. That worried me more than the sex.

He said, "I know. I feel bad about cheating on Brenda. But, you're right, there's a strong sexual attraction between us. We talked and ate and agreed that we had to try to stay away from each other as much as possible. I left believing that we could.

Yea right! That lasted until Friday, when Eric asked me if I would help him look at houses again on Saturday. Initially, I refused, but I knew I would. I told him I would meet him at his hotel at 9:00am. That night, I told Rob I would be working Saturday. He wasn't too pleased and said he hoped I didn't come home like I did last weekend. Feeling guilty, I told him I would make it up to him tomorrow night. I would make a nice dinner and we could spend the whole night pleasuring each other. That seemed to calm him down.

I picked up Eric and we looked at houses until about noon. We got lunch and I took him back to his room. This time, there was no pretense of organizing brochures. We got undressed and fucked. We knew we couldn't stop this. We had to let the affair run its' course.

When I got home, I started dinner. I felt naughty walking around with Eric's cum in me. I had promised Rob sex tonight and I thought about not cleaning myself and letting Rob have sloppy seconds. But I didn't. I couldn't really do that to him. I don't know why that thought even crossed my mind. What was wrong with me? Rob and I made love, but again, I had to fake my feelings and my orgasm.