Mandatory Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Eric and he answered saying, "Hi. What's up? Why are you calling from home?"

Crying, I said, "He knows. Rob knows about everything. He figured it out. He wasn't out of town. He set us up. He hid recorders in the house and has it all on a DVD."

He said, "No! What's he going to do?"

I said, "He left me and he's going to see a lawyer next week. And, he's calling Brenda and overnighting a copy of the DVD to her. I'm sorry. I've ruined my marriage and yours too."

He said, "No, we both ruined our marriages. I'll have to get home and try to fix things, if I can."

About 2 hours later the phone rang. I couldn't understand who it was. Then he said it was Eric. I said, "I couldn't tell. You sound funny. Is there something wrong with your phone? "

He said, "No, you'll understand after I tell you what happened. I just met Rob. I was packing to head home when someone knocked on my door. I opened it a little to see who it was. He asked if I was Eric. I told him I was and using his shoulder, he shoved the door wide open. It hit my face, smashing my nose, splitting my lip and I almost bite the end of my tongue off. Blood was gushing everywhere. As I staggered backwards, he stepped inside and very forcefully, kicked my balls. My legs turned to jelly and I immediately crumpled to the floor, in excruciating pain. I could hardly breath and passed out for several seconds. When I came to, he looked at me and said, "You don't look like you're so special. I guess it must be your big dick and talented tongue. What a shame you won't be able to use them for quite some time, at least I hope not. I'm through with Alice and after the conversation I just had with your wife, I'm pretty sure she's through with you. You and Alice can have each other." Then he kicked my balls again and left. After I recovered and stopped the bleeding, I finished packing and left. When I got to my car, all 4 tires were cut."

I said, "Oh no. I can't believe Rob did all that. He's never been a violent person. Are you OK?"

"Like I said, I stopped the bleeding. I think my nose is broken and my lip and tongue are extremely swollen and it's hard to talk. That's why I sound funny. I'm very sore and will be walking gingerly for quite a while, but I think I'll recover. I called AAA and they're sending someone to replace the tires. Rob would never have hurt you, so I became the object of his pain and revenge. I thought about calling the police, but honestly, I deserved it. I wish I had done that to my ex's lover. I'm leaving as soon as my car is fixed."

When Brenda got the DVD, she not only called off the move, but their marriage as well. Eric took a leave of absence to try to salvage it. He said he would try to transfer to the Dallas office sometime in the future. He knew he could never come back here. And, Dallas wouldn't be that far from his daughter.

Me? It's been almost 6 months and I sit here alone every night. I haven't even thought about another man. Rob and I are talking, usually about the kids. His hostility is mostly gone, but I can tell the pain isn't. I keep telling him how sorry I am and that I still love him. I keep trying to convince him that I would never cheat on him again. And, I really wouldn't and not just because Eric is gone. This whole thing made me realize how much I loved and relied on Rob, as a friend and companion. I need his emotional support, not Eric's. The sex with Eric was different and exciting, but it wasn't real. I had risked my marriage and my future for several hours of sexual excitement and pleasure, and I lost. It sounds trite, but you really don't know what you've got until you lose it. And, to lose it this way was especially hard to swallow. I was a fool. Rob still hasn't filed for divorce, so maybe there's still hope. Maybe he'll give me another chance, even though I don't deserve it. You never know.