Mandingo Hostel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiteboy
whiteboy
367 Followers

For a long moment they laid there in contentment as Sam who suddenly remembered her husband guilt filling her as she began to get up. Tentatively she began to put her clothes back on wondering what to tell her husband, immediately deciding that it was best not to tell.

"Where you going girl?" His rasp filled her with excitement mixed with anxiety.

"I need to get back to my husband. He'll be looking for me." Sam replied in the process of putting her dress back on.

"Oh yeah him." Tyrone grunted as he got up admiring the way her sexy body seemed to seduce the male eye as she put her bikini panties on.

She was just about ready to put her dress back on when Tyrone's phone rang.

"Yeah Tyrone speaking?" He grunted.

For a moment he looked thoughtful than a smile lit his handsome face as he looked over at Sam who was putting her bra on.

"Thanks I'll let her know." He said than hung up.

"Well no need to worry about your husband turns out one of my boys told him that you left for a hotel room for the night. Said that he'll be doing the same thing." Tyrone said getting up and striding towards her, his black cock still formidable looking even in its flaccid state.

"Oh I better meet up with him than. Where's the hotel... Ohhh." She managed as Tyrone suddenly wrapped his powerful arms around her and gave her one of those kisses that you only read in romance novels.

At first she struggled cursing herself for responding once again. Grudgingly she felt how his lips felt as his tongue snaked in, capturing hers.

"Why not stay the night and you can meet up with whitey tomorrow." He whispered hoarsely.

Sam could only stare in the powerful black mans eyes and barely nodded, gasping in surprise as he scooped her in his strong arms. Laying her on the bed with an almost tender expression on his hard face.

Turning to turn the lights off he looked over where Jake was hopelessly tied up and winked before leaving the room in total darkness.

-End Of Part Two-

whiteboy
whiteboy
367 Followers
12