Mandingo Night: BBC Ass Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"What the hell you do that for, BITCH? I was about to cum!" David is upset.

"Being a man of your word and all." she says softly, bending over her desk.

"I'm going to tear that ass up!" he cries as he flips up her skirt, spreading her ass cheeks with his hands, "You're going to know what being assfucked is all about after today, bitch!" he cries as he takes position behind her.

"You have no idea how true that is." she says softly to herself, dreaming of giving her ass to Elmore in the Anal room that very night.

He lines up the crown of his cock in her tiny sphincter, and pushes, hard.

"Owww - Owww!" she cries out, as he forces his way inside, past her tight ring, then slides through, stroking into her, faster and faster, until he is smashing into her and rattling the desk with each thrust. He is angry, at her, at the world, and his anger powers every thrust. But after her earlier blowjob torment, he cannot last long, and quickly cums inside her.

"There you go bitch, ass fucked on your desk as promised." David says, panting.

"Thank you baby. Yes, just as you promised." she says sweetly, giving up her ass to save her people. 'Gladys would be proud', she thinks.

She takes David on the 'tour', giving him a chance to wrap his head around the fact that white women were pouring between 150,000$ to 300,000$ per night into the business, which was pretty much a 'fuck hot white women as much as you want' buffet. As they pass through the building, the XO stops at the cashier. "Hi, Jeanie. Ten thousand out of petty cash, please."

"At once ma'am, please sign the receipt." she says as she opens the safe, removes the stacks of hundreds, then puts the money in a bank bag. T-Nerd takes him back to the members locker room. They give him a pair of pants and a t-shirt, so that he ends up looking like he just stepped of the Moorehouse campus.

"Shall we tell them we have a deal?" she says as they walk towards the door. Their every move is watched by Security team members on the catwalk above the showrooms.

They walk outside. David holds the bank bag in his left hand, Toneeyah's in his right, as he raises his arms above their heads. "TenBang crew, the taste is GOOD!" he yells out, as they bring Sarah, wrapped in a blanket, from the far edge of the field.

Toneeyah, the XO, guides them all back inside the building. A long day already, and it isn't even noon.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers