Mandi's Secret Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers

I bolted off into the night, in search of that scent. My legs were carrying me faster than an olympic runner, and the campus was a blur as it rushed past me.

I arrived at a frat house. Uhuhuh... Sniff sniff. There was sex, in one of the upstairs bedrooms. A lot of it. My cocks began to throb and drool, hungry. I crouched, gathering power in my legs, and leaped up.

Again time seem to slow, and as I ascended to the level of the bedroom window it had completely paused.

First, what I saw within: An orgy. Girls and boys were kissing and stroking, fucking, making a porno scene in front of a camera on a tripod that was near the window. There was at least eight of them in there. It was the most sensual, sexy thing I'd ever seen... I'd never known things like that were happening on my campus!

Next, what I saw reflected off the glass: Myself. My eyes were glowing yellow. I had horns, demonic ones, sprouting from my forehead. Past that my ears had elongated to points. At the center of it all was my familiar face coloured purple.

It was the demon within me, the latent other half of my supernatural body, fully manifested and in complete control. It was raring to fuck, and within that bedroom it would spare no holes.

Time resumed, and I came crashing through the window, knocking the camera and tripod to the ground.

"What the fuck?"

"Ahhh!"

"It's a monster!"

My twins rods were bobbing stiff and springy as I stalked through the room. With a dismissive wave of my arm I slapped a dresser towards the door, sealing my victims in. My gaze narrowed upon a brunette girl: She would be my first victim.

"Holy shit, look at it!"

My hands easily encircled her torso. Her limbs were flailing as I lifted her up and brought her into position before my members. "Noo!"

I pulled her toward me and they slid into each of her holes. She became still, apparently afraid to move as I continued to bring her in, completely filling her. As I began to use her body I heard myself emit a guttural roar of triumph.

***

Need I show you any more?

"How could you do that to them?! That was the most fucked up thing I've ever seen!"

It was you. You did it.

"No fucking way! You were in control of my body! You transformed me into... that monster!"

Well, that's what happens when you don't appease me. I have to take over... and when I do I don't half-ass it.

There's probably rumours spreading about you on campus now. Stories of a purple double dicked rape monster that comes crashing through dormitory windows. We'd hate for that monster to make another appearance, wouldn't we?

So, Mandi, my servant, will you obey me next time?

"God damn you, Demon. Yes, I'll obey."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers
12