M&M Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers

We seemed to have weathered the storm. We hadn't seen a kid for a few minutes. A group of teenagers came running up to the door, and I felt like something was missing when Briana pulled out the candy, my other side lonely.

I reached into the pocket, and Angela was there, slapping my hand away. "I'll be good," she said.

"You better," Briana teased.

"That was mean, telling on me," Angela pouted, whispering to her daughter. "Remember, two can play that game, sweetie."

"What? You're going to tell on me? I didn't do anything. He is my date."

"Your costume?" Angela teased, warningly.

"Mom! You promised," Briana gasped.

"I never thought you'd tell on me," Angela said sadly.

Their hands were back to being bad, although they seemed to be ignoring me other than as a candy dispenser, and a body to be teased.

"I'm sorry, Mom. Dad's not mad. He knows we're just playing around. I didn't mean nothing by it."

"Still, you never told on me before," Angela said. She seemed upset. I put my arm around her, and she leaned into me. Her hand moved to the back, rubbing my rear. Her husband couldn't have been 10 feet away, putting away the last remnants of the candy.

"This is different, you know?" Briana said softly.

"I know, sugar. I only want to help. I like him. He's not like the others. More like your dad."

I was nervous. Briana's hand was on my backside, only a couple of inches from her mother's. I felt a little more movement, and the hands were together. Weird, but nice.

"I know Mom. I know you want to help. Some things I need to do for myself. Ok?"

"You're sure?" Angela asked nervously.

"No," Briana said softly. "I'm scared. I can't let that stop me."

Angela let go of me, and moved over to her daughter. She reached up and hugged her, and Briana turned and hugged her mother almost desperately. "Thanks for being here," Briana said softly.

"Always baby. Whatever you need from me or your Dad. I love you."

Briana gave her a big squeeze. "I know, I love you guys."

Angela, let go of her daughter and stood in front of me. She reached her arms up and I leaned over, letting her wrap her arms around my neck, while I gave her a hug.

"She's worth it all," Angela whispered into my ear.

"I know. I'll try to be worthy."

She almost broke my neck she squeezed so tightly. "You are. Be good to her. Gentle and slow, Ok?"

"Gentle and slow."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, surprising, even with all the teasing going on. She pulled away, before turning to her daughter. "Can I have a couple of the special ones, before I go?"

"Not too many," Briana said softly.

Angela reached into the front pocket. She pulled out a few and looked at them, sorting out two of each color. She slid her hand back inside and I got goosebumps when she reached down my front, her hand rubbing against me. I was hard, not too surprising, and she gave my shaft a squeeze. She gave me a wink, and turned to her daughter, showing her hand. "Two of each? One for me and one for your dad?"

Briana, nodded.

Angela turned away. "You done in here?" she called out. "I think it's time for us to head home."

Briana walked in, closing her door, and turning off the outside light. I emptied my side pockets, only a handful of packets left from each side.

Her parents said goodnight, her father giving me a crushing handshake. "Call, anytime. I'll understand, and help where I can."

"Dad!" Briana griped.

"You're difficult. I love you baby, but God knows you're not easy to be around sometimes. There's going to be times when he needs help maneuvering the mine field."

"Geez, you make me sound like some kind of ticking time-bomb. You're supposed to be on my side."

"I'm on your side. But us guys got to stick together. I saw you two ganging up on him." He gave me a wink.

Angela gave me a hug. "Wonderful meeting you, Zach. I hope we get a chance to really get to know each other. Don't be a stranger."

I hugged her back. "I had a great time tonight. Thanks for everything, and making me feel so comfortable."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, gave her daughter a hug, and they departed. Briana rushed off to the kitchen, and returned with a big empty jar. "Special M&Ms. In here."

Clearly, she was anxious, so I dumped them in the jar, making sure to get all of them. She put a lid on the jar, and shook it. She took the jar to the pantry, and put it on a shelf. After that I could see her body relax. I was starting to recognize her stress symptoms easier.

She walked to the cabinet, pulling out a few liquor bottles. "I need a drink. Can I make you one?"

"Sure, whatever you're having."

Briana poured out equal parts of Amaretto, Grand Marnier and Southern Comfort into a mixer. She was careful, precisely filling her jigger, two ounces of each, twice. She put the shot glass in the sink, rinsing it out. She covered the shaker, giving it a good shake, and filled two glasses, until they were exactly even. She took a big sip of hers, sighing. I accepted mine from her and gave it a sip. Good, but strong.

I watched her put everything away, each item in its place. She rinsed out the mixer and opened her dishwasher, placing the mixer, shot glass, and lid in the top, working from the back left corner forward.

I was quiet, watching her, learning.

She giggled, taking a sip. "Strange, huh?"

"Hardly. I love watching you, seeing how you do things, trying to understand."

"You're weird," she laughed.

"Guilty. Scared you off yet?"

She smiled. "They like you."

"What's not to like? I'm pretty incredible you know," I laughed.

She moved toward me, her outfit pressing against my knees, as she leaned up for a kiss. I wasn't about to deny her. "I know," she said, afterward.

"I liked them too," I confessed.

"Good. You have fun tonight?"

"I did."

She took my hand in hers, pulling me along. "You don't have to leave soon, do you?"

"No. No other plans."

She opened a door, and pulled me into her immaculate bedroom. Every piece of furniture carefully placed, exactly centered against each wall. The top of her dresser bare, the bed-stand with only a clock-radio centered on it. The opposite bed-stand had a single lamp. The carpet showed parallel vacuum rows.

The bed was a double, with at least half-a-dozen pillows arranged artfully on it.

Briana turned her back to me, and removed her 'Kiss' hat, shaking out her hair. "I've got another kiss for you," she said softly. She reached up behind her neck, finding the white cloth pull strip. "Open it?"

I stood behind her, giving a tug. Pulling the cloth opened a velcro seal down the back. It opened all the way to the bottom, and she stepped out of it. She turned, and smiled shyly.

My heart almost stopped. Her breasts were each covered in a pyramid of foil, those teasing white pull strips sticking out at her nipples. Her panties were shiny metallic. She pulled her white pantyhose off, slowly, teasing. She leaned back on the bed, and her legs parted, showing another white strip down at her crotch.

I smiled. "Best friggin' costume ever," I said.

"You like? It was a lot of work."

"Worth every moment of it. Absolutely amazing."

She beckoned me forward with a crooked finger. "I love your outfit, too, but I think I'd like to see you without it."

I undressed for her, taking a couple of minutes to finish the job, removing those inside candy sacks, until I stood before her, naked except for a pair of boxers.

I climbed on the bed next to her, and took her in my arms. I kissed her, and she squirmed underneath me. "Unwrap your prize, handsome. You've earned it."

I leaned over her nearest "Kiss", examining the external package. It was twisted around her breast. I pulled the aluminum foil open and saw the inside was covered with a light silvery cloth, like her panties. I twisted it open, and the top of her breast appeared, her nipple hard. I leaned in for a quick taste.

"Do you like this brand?" she asked.

"More than anything," I admitted, sucking her nipple.

I pulled it completely opened, but the material stuck to her. "Gentle," she said softly.

I saw that she had taped down the inside around her breast. I carefully peeled it away, until she was completely exposed. I took her breast in my hand, cupping it, squeezing it softly. It was bigger than I had expected, even with the numerous flashes of cleavage I'd seen.

I toyed with my unexpected gift, feeling her wriggle and gasp. "The other, one," she said after a bit. "Please, open your other one."

I knew better what to expect, and opened it slowly, enjoying the gradual exposure. I peeled the foil back, exposing her breast completely, the foil a teasing corona around her perfect tit. I sucked and chewed on it, taking it in both hands, forming a cone, which I nibbled the top of.

She was tensing up, and I could feel the awkwardness. "What's wrong, beautiful?"

"The foil. Either put it on the other one, or take it off."

I understood. Uneven, I couldn't leave it uneven for too long. I peeled away the foil. I took the white cloth strip, and saw the carefully lettered "KISSES". I straightened it out and laid it across her belly. I rolled the foil into a neat ball, like she always did. I did the same with the other foil, which I'd originally just tossed to the side. With two pieces of cloth crossing her smooth stomach, I stood. "Garbage can?" I asked.

She smiled. "Behind the door."

I closed the door a little, and took the top off the garbage can. I ostentatiously deposited the two balls of foil inside, and closed the lid. She watched me, smiling.

"You are observant, aren't you?" she said.

"Especially when it comes to you. You're definitely worth watching."

She leaned back in the bed, stacking the pillows behind her head, three high. She parted her legs. "I've got one last KISS for you. Do I get to see you eat it?"

I climbed between her legs, and eased the shiny panties down her thighs. I lifted her legs, pulling them together, and slid the panties off the rest of the way.

I opened her legs up, brining my face down between them. She had another one of those white cloth strips coming out of her. I gave a gentle tug on it, and she moaned softly. "Open me, Zach."

I gave another tug, feeling a little resistance. She was wet, soaking, so that couldn't be the problem. I licked the top of her opening, teasing her, as I gave a series of little tugs. I was making progress, slowly. Another long slow tug, and she was moaning.

"All the way, Zach," she whispered.

It was stuck, and with a firm pull, I saw why. I saw the top of a large silver object, and had a good idea what it was. "Your KISS," she moaned, as I tugged on the cloth.

It was larger than I imagine could be comfortable. I tugged, and exposed half of it, but couldn't get it to move. I slid my finger inside of her, feeling the outline. It had to be close to two inches across. I reached under the edge of it, pulling it outward, tugging on the cloth strip, opening her. She moaned deeply, squirming, as the entire silver kiss was slowly exposed. It was almost free, spreading her wide. She whimpered softly, and it popped free, sliding out suddenly.

She gasped, moaning when I brought my mouth down and sucked on her. I licked inside of her, feeling her velvety smoothness. She smelled and tasted of chocolate. I couldn't get enough of her. I groaned.

"Chocolate Delight," she said softly. "Is it?"

"Is it what?" I asked.

"A chocolate delight. Is it?"

"God yes," I replied, going back down on her.

I lifted her legs up, her thighs over my shoulders, and licked her deeply before sucking on her chocolate flavored clit as if my life depended on it. She was trembling beautifully.

"Eat your special kiss, baby," she whispered, pulling my head down between her legs.

I teased her, feeling inside of her, exploring her warm chamber. "Up," she whispered softly.

I raised my head, and she reached down between her legs. I watched her insert a chocolate kiss inside of her. I reached inside of pussy, pulling it slowly out, holding it at her entrance with my finger, while I licked and sucked on it, feeling it melt and dissolve. When it was half gone, I sucked it out, tasting her juices.

I climbed up her body, pressing my lips against hers, my chocolate coated tongue piercing her lips. She sucked on my tongue, hard, pulling on it.

"My turn?" she whispered, smiling.

I nodded and she rolled me onto my back, climbing off the bed. "Take those off," she said, "and get in the middle, please."

I removed my boxers, and scooted over. She climbed between my legs, and I saw she had a bottle in her hand. She held it over my cock, and poured some of the contents on me. It was smooth and slippery.

"Chocolate lube," she teased, running her tongue around my cock, licking me, spreading the lube around uniformly. She sucked on the head. "Mmm, you taste amazing, Zach."

I chuckled. "You too, Bree."

I groaned when she wasted no time, taking me deep in her mouth, sucking strongly. She bobbed her head up and down, her hand playing with my balls, fondling them. "Jesus, that feels good," I told her.

She sat up smiling. "I want it to feel wonderful. I may be a pain in the ass most of the time, but if you can put up with me, I think you're going to find I'm worth it. I'm going to be the best damned girlfriend anyone's ever had."

She straddled my legs, rubbing against my cock. She held it against her pussy, grinding against it. She lifted her hips up, holding my cock upright underneath her. She rubbed the head against her lips, opening herself. "Am I your girlfriend, Zach?"

"For as long as you'll have me," I told her. "Best damned girlfriend in the world? I'll be damned if I'm going to let you get away."

"Ready to find out just one of the reasons I'll be the best girlfriend ever?"

I nodded, and groaned as she slid down my pole, ever so slowly, taking my entire length. "God, Zach, you feel so good inside of me."

"You feel incredible."

"Your three special kisses, yours whenever you want. As much as you want. My gift to you for as long as you'll take care of me."

"Take care of you?" I gasped, as she slid up and down my cock once, wiggling, taking it as deep as she could.

"Yes, take care of me. I need a strong man, and someone who understands me. Can you be that man, Zach. For me?"

I nodded. "I'd love to be that man for you."

She smiled, giving me another short ride up and down. "When things get stressful, I can be a handful. Sometimes I completely shut down, useless. You'll take care of me then, won't you? Take me somewhere safe, comfortable. Hold me until everything's livable again."

I pulled her down and hugged her. "I'll take care of you."

She chuckled, rolling her hips, rocking back against my hardness. "Then I'll take care of you. The very best I can."

She rose up, her hands on my chest, leaning over me. "Now be quiet, while I give you your gift."

I moaned as she positioned her feet at my sides, lifting her hips up and then bringing them down quickly, impaling herself. She grunted at the bottom, then lifted up and drove down again. She rode me hard, working at it, pounding away on my hard staff. I reached down and held her hips while I thrust against her.

Briana was breathing hard, fucking me. I watched her, enthralled. Her full breasts shaking with each thrust, her beautiful face a picture of concentration, her lips open, gasping for air. Her smooth legs open wide, giving me a clear view of her sexy pussy, as my hard cock disappeared inside of her.

"I'm going to come for you," I gasped.

"Thank you," she whispered, leaning down on top of me, lifting her ass up. I grabbed her hips, pounding up into her. Close, very close.

"Take it," she moaned sweetly. "It's yours, baby."

I hammered into her, as fast and hard as I could, groaning. "Fuck!" I gasped, pulling her down for my final release.

She whimpered sweetly, as I filled her sweet pussy, pushing into her deeply, releasing stream after stream deep inside.

I held her, breathing hard, reveling in the sensation of her naked body pressed against mine.

I felt her tense up after a minute or so of delightful repose. "That was amazing," I told her. "Everything Ok?"

She nodded. "Wonderful. But I need to clean up now, alright?"

"Of course."

She moved down my body, licking my chest. "You sure you don't mind?"

"Whatever you need, Bree."

She smiled, then scooted downward, until her mouth was over my crotch. She inched downward, peeking up at me, before she started licking the base of my cock, her tongue slowly moving upward, cleaning me. She sucked me briefly, taking all of my flaccid tool into her mouth, tugging on it, until it started to harden.

She took her time, meticulous, until I was as clean as possible.

"Better?" I asked.

She nodded. "Much. Not perfect, but better."

"What would make it perfect?" I asked.

She blushed. "I can't say, it's embarrassing."

I pulled her up onto me, getting a cute little squeal for the effort. "Spill, angel. Openness, remember? I need to know."

Her face was bright red, as she looked into my eyes. "I'm still dirty."

She looked nervous, the expression on my face probably not helping matters. She kissed me on the chin. "I'm sorry. I told you I was difficult. I can bathe."

In for a penny, in for a pound. "I'll take care of you," I told her.

She smiled, her face lighting up. "You don't mind?"

I gave her a twisted little grin. "Not something I ever imagined doing, but I'm willing, for you."

She sat up. "Wait." She rose up on her feet, squatting over my hips. She screwed up her face a moment, and I saw my juices leaking out of her. She gave it a few more seconds, then scrambled down the bed and licked me clean again. When she was finished, she smiled up at me.

She laid down on her back, opening her legs, her head hanging over the edge of the bed. She reached between her legs, and brought her hand back to her mouth. She licked her fingers and did it twice more. "Your turn," she said softly.

I moved in place, tentatively running my tongue through her pink groove. The taste wasn't terrible. Still a hint of the chocolate lube. I licked her carefully, and she moaned, gasping. "Clean me, Zach."

I sucked on her swollen nub, licking her, feeling her tense up. "Ok?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she moaned. "Don't stop."

Her legs were trembling delightfully. I licked her, until it was only her juices I could taste. She cried out for me, squeezing her legs around my head. I turned my head, biting down on her sensitive inner thigh, making her scream, her hips thrusting upward desperately.

I pulled her legs open, roughly, dragging her up onto the bed. She was gasping, moaning so sweetly. Absolutely irresistible.

I was hard again, between her oral ministrations, and her reaction to mine. I held her legs open and thrust into her, making her cry out. I pounded into her, desperate for the feel of her around my cock.

Briana pulled her legs back, opening herself. "Yours, always yours," she gasped, before throwing her head back and screaming, coming hard on my cock.

I rose up on my knees, pressing her legs back further, thrusting into her. She moaned, her body shaking. I thought I'd come quickly but I didn't feel the urge. Not yet. There was so much I wanted to do with her. To her.

I pulled out, grabbing her and flipping her over, lifting her hips. She pulled her knees underneath her, lifting her sweet ass.

"Cleaning time," I said, licking her from her swollen clit, up across her back door, probing her with my tongue.

She chuckled. "That's not for you. Not yet."

"Not yet?"

"I'm saving that for my husband."

"Good. It'll make it that more special when we do it."

"When WE do it?" she laughed.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,366 Followers