M&M Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,288 Followers

"Someday." I moved in behind her, thrusting into my third KISS, looking forward to the day she'd offer me the fourth one. But this one was more than enough for now.

She moaned, thrusting back against me. I grabbed her cute ass cheeks, holding them tightly while I long-stroked her, amazed at how wonderful it felt. I made her come for me twice more before I couldn't hold back any longer.

I didn't warn her. I pulled her back and jammed myself deep, erupting with a groan, hammering my release into her. She dropped her head to the bed, groaning. "Yes, yes," she whispered.

I pulled out and collapsed backward onto the bed. She turned around, smiling. "Bad boy. Now we have to clean up all over again."

I brushed her hair back, watching her lick and suck me clean. She scurried forward, squatting over me, and pushing out what she could of my latest gift, before turning around and licking me clean again.

I lifted her legs around my head, lowering her over my mouth into 69. I was less fastidious this time, not all that worried about a little taste of myself, not as disgusted as I thought I might be. She whimpered, spreading her legs wide, her weight resting against my mouth. "That's it," she moaned, trembling.

When she was happy, she turned around and laid down on top of me. She pressed her lips against mine, nibbling on my lips, rubbing her tongue against my teeth, exploring my mouth. She giggled, and crawled off of me, reaching into her bedside drawer. She returned quickly, climbing back on top of me. She sat up, and put her hand to my mouth. "Kissy lips," she said.

I puckered my lips for her, and she grinned. She opened her other hand and pulled out an M&M, placing it on my lips. "Hold it there."

I felt funny, my lips pushed forward, a light pink M&M, sitting on them.

"My secret stash." She leaned forward and sucked up the one on my lips.

"Not bad," she said. "I think we can do better. Sit up."

She scooted down to my thighs, and I sat up, facing her. She wiggled closer. "Tongue."

I grinned and opened my mouth, extending my tongue. She placed an M&M on it.

"Feed me, Zach."

I pulled my tongue in, leaning forward and pressing my lips against hers. I opened my mouth, my tongue still. She waited a moment, before her tongue entered my mouth, searching. She found her prize, and worked it forward, out of my mouth and into hers.

She pulled away with a smile. "Much better." She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I have three of these each night, at bedtime. Will you feed them to me like that, Zach?"

"Every night?"

She nodded. "I can't get to sleep anymore, if I don't have all three."

I pulled her close, my arms around her waist. "I'd love to."

"Stay with me tonight?" she asked, softly, staring into my eyes.

"Will that be Ok? A stranger in your bed while you sleep."

She giggled. "First, I hope you're not a stranger. Second, we'll make it work somehow. We'll find what I'm comfortable with. It may take a while, and I might wake up terrified and screaming. You'll take care of me won't you?"

"Always. I promise."

"No argument then." She leaned over and placed one last M&M on the bedside, nudging it with her finger until she found the place that felt right to her.

"You don't want to finish it?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course, silly. But I eat the last one right before I go to sleep. I jill myself off, holding the others in my mouth until I come. I don't think I'll have to do that anymore."

"Maybe a few times more, I'd love to see that."

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you?" she teased.

"I guess so. I want to be very naughty with you."

She got up, heading into the bathroom. I heard her running the water in the tub. She returned to me a moment later. "Sorry. I don't know why I had to do that."

"It's Ok. Can I bathe with you?"

"You better. Someone's got to wash my back."

We cuddled, and talked about the trick-or-treating and her favorite costumes while the tub filled. We took a leisurely bath. I sat behind her, washing her, cuddling her, playing with her breasts, until she was comfortable. We dried off, and she gave me a toothbrush, so we could both freshen up.

"Change the sheets?" I asked.

"After."

"After?"

"One more time, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind."

It was beautiful. She brought me to hardness with her teasing mouth, and we made love, lying on top of her, thrusting inside of her for an eternity, slow and gentle.

She was getting antsy. She scrunched her face up. "God, not now," she moaned.

"What's wrong, Bree?"

She sighed. "Give me a minute?"

"Of course."

"I love what we're doing. I do. I swear, it's wonderful. It's not you."

"What?"

She wriggled out from under me, and ran out of the room. Shit.

She returned in a moment, obviously uncomfortable. Her hands were behind her back, and she was practically dancing in place.

"Come to bed," I urged her.

"It won't always be like this," she said nervously.

"What? Don't worry, whatever it is. I'll deal with it."

She shook her head. "I know it's weird. I'm going to freak you out."

I smiled. "No you won't. Come to me, and we'll work it out, I promise."

"You promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die." I crossed my heart with my left hand, my right keeping me ready to get back inside of her.

She brought her hands out from behind her back, shyly waving her cell phone. She climbed into the bed, adjusting the pillows fastidiously, then laying back into them. "Love me, Zach."

I kissed her softly, rubbing my cock between her legs, entering her gently. She nodded, anxious. "Deeper, and keep going, no matter what."

I leaned over her, pushing all the way in and long-stroked her.

She blushed, lifting the phone and entering a number.

"Mom? It's me," she said, sighing and sinking back into the pillows. Her legs relaxed, opening for me.

"Calm down, Mom. It's good. Everything's good. I promise."

"Stop it. You didn't ruin everything. Trust me Mom. It's wonderful."

"Yes, the costume was a hit. He loved it. All of it...Yes, that part especially."

"He's still here...Yes...Yes, in the bed with me...Inside of me if you really need to know."

Freaky. She was right. Beyond weird.

"Just a sec, Mom." She pulled the phone away from her ear. "Are you Ok? Is this too much?" she asked nervously.

"It's weird," I confessed.

She nodded. "I know. I'm so sorry. I...I had to call her."

I leaned down and kissed her softly. "Whatever you need, Bree. Whatever."

She smiled weakly, her eyes moist. "Thank you. I...if it's too much, I don't have to finish the call right now. She'll be alright now."

She had that nervous look again, her hand holding the phone trembling.

I reached down and gave her breasts a squeeze, then pushed my cock into her hard and deep, making her moan. "Go ahead. Finish your call. I think I can find something to keep me busy."

She grinned, lifting the phone, "One more sec, Mom. I swear."

She beckoned me down for a kiss, and I obeyed, letting her thank me. "You are the best, Zach. God, I can't believe how wonderful you are. I love you, baby."

She brought the phone to her ear. "I'm back. Sorry. I had to make sure everything's Ok."

She laughed, "Yes. And it's perfect. What do you think?" She lowered the phone, and held it down where I was connected to her. "Hard, Zach," she said.

I jackhammered her tight little hole, making her writhe beneath me. She whimpered sweetly. "Harder," she gasped.

I pushed her legs back, slamming into her, watching her tense up. The good tensing. She cried out, her body spasming underneath me.

She gasped, easing back into the sheets, and moaning sweetly. She closed her eyes, and brought the phone back to her ear. "Now do you believe me?"

She laughed, blowing me a kiss. "Number three. First two inside."

I enjoyed her, using her for my pleasure, while I listened to a blow-by-blow of her evening. She moved easily when I needed her to, rolling onto her side, even getting up on her knees for me.

She was grunting while I fucked her hard from behind, talking about our bath together.

"Uh-huh. Doggy. So good, Mom. I think he's going to make me come again."

"How many? I don't know. Tons. He presses all my buttons. Oh!" she gasped. "Mom, I'm close. So close, he has me on edge." She moaned, pushing back against me. "Not now, Mom. Gimme a sec."

She put the phone down, "My bottom, Zach. Tease it."

I laughed, sucking on my thumb before rubbing it against her pucker. She groaned, and cried out, coming hard, when I slid it inside her.

"God, Mom. That was a big one. Huge. Did you hear it?"

"Jesus, Mom! Was that Dad?"

"Fuck!" she groaned, trembling. She looked back at me. "Speaker-phone."

I slowed down, pushing deep, chuckling. What the fuck was I getting into to?

"Hi Dad...Yes, it's been a great evening...No, it's Ok, I just wasn't expecting it."

She turned to me. "Please don't stop, Zach."

"I need to slow down, or I'm going to come soon."

She nodded. "Ok. Let me now when you need to finish."

She turned back to the phone. "Mom, you still there?"

"Mmmhmm. Still doggy...You too?"

Fuck.

"No, he doesn't mind...A little freaked out of course, at first...If so, it doesn't show. Hard as steel, and ready to come soon."

"No...No Mom...That's too much."

She sighed, "Fine, I'll ask, Dad. I know, I know."

She looked back at me. "Mom wants to say hi. You don't have to."

I reached out and she handed me the phone, looking anxious.

"Zach?"

"Hi Angela. Timing's a little weird."

"Is it good? Is everything Ok?" she asked nervously.

"Wonderful. Not in any way normal, but that's Ok. She's worth it."

I heard her moan on the other end of the phone. "I'm sorry," she gasped. "I had to hear it from your lips. I'm so sorry. Don't be mad at her."

"It's Ok, Angie. I don't mind."

She moaned again. "Is it a little exciting? I'm getting off over here, getting it just like she is. I'm so fucking hot right now. Does it bother you to know your girlfriend's mother is a dirty little slut?"

"No, it doesn't bother me. And yes, it is exciting." I pulled the phone away from my head, scanning the screen. I pressed speaker-phone.

"Tell him, Brian. Tell him what I am."

Briana's father's voice came out loud and clear. "Damn it, Angie. I asked you to leave me out of it. The poor boy's going to freak for sure."

"Not yet, Brian." I said loudly. "You're on speaker."

I heard him chuckle. "Sorry about this. I tried to warn you. More than a handful. Both of them. High stress evening."

"Worth it though," I told him, lazily fucking his daughter.

"Tell him, Brian," Angela whined.

"She's a nasty little slut. Dirty little cum-bucket. Made me fuck her hard, while she listened to her naughty little daughter. By the way, anytime you want to change position, I'm up for it. Old knees."

I laughed. "Cowgirl."

"Giddy-up," he chuckled.

I pulled out lying on my back, scooting into the center of the bed when Briana gave me a nudge.

"You there, son?" I heard Brian ask.

"Almost. Got to be positioned just right, you know."

"Don't I know it. Dead center, two pillows."

"Two pillows? She hasn't bothered me about that. Oh, shit that's good," I moaned as Briana settled over my cock.

"Fuck his brains out," Angela said. "Like this."

I almost laughed, when I heard Brian's moan. Almost, until Briana started riding me hard.

"Like this, Momma?" Briana asked.

"That's it baby. Show him. Show him you're worth it. Worth all of this."

"So worth it," I groaned.

"Good, Zach?" her mother gasped.

"Great."

"Can you come for her? Come for us? I need it, baby," Angela moaned.

"Soon, I'm close. Really close."

"You too, Dad?" Briana managed to ask, somehow.

"Yes, angel. Your Mom has me on edge."

Briana looked at me. "Come for me Zach. Let me know when you're going to come."

"Just...a little...more," I gasped, thrusting upward.

"That's it Zach. You're going to make us both come," Angela moaned.

"Now!" I gasped, reaching for her. In one fast move she bounced off of me, taking me in her mouth, her head bobbing fast.

"FUCK!" I grunted, "Take it," I growled, exploding in her mouth. I hear an echo of my own groan on the other end of the phone, and Angela screamed out her daughter's name.

I looked down and Briana had stopped moving, her hands between her legs, as her entire body shook. I thrust my cock between her lips, making her gag, as I finished coming.

I groaned, twitching as her mouth resumed its sucking, draining me.

"Did you make it, honey?" Angela asked.

Briana lifted her head, licking her lips. "Big time, Mom. With his cock in my mouth. You?"

"Amazing, sweetie. Thank you for calling. We were so nervous for you."

She was licking my cock, teasingly. She climbed up my body, picking up the phone from beside us, where it had fallen. "I know, Mom. It's why I called. I could tell."

"I'm sorry, honey. I tried to be good and patient."

"It's Ok, Mom. It worked out. I don't think Zach minded at all. Did you Zach?"

"No. I didn't mind. Whatever you need. I promised, didn't I?"

She nodded, crawling up my body, and lying atop me, getting comfortable. "Some boys don't keep their promises. It's going to be difficult sometimes."

"But always worth it," Brian called out.

"I bet. Sounds like you've got a handful over there," I teased.

"No shit. Hottest pussy in three states. I hope yours is half as good."

"Dad!" Briana whined.

"Unbelievable. I didn't know it could be like this," I confessed.

Briana gave me a quick kiss. "We're going to go now, Ok Mom?"

"Alright. I'm fine now." She giggled. "More than fine. I really am sorry, baby. I didn't want to interfere."

"You can interfere whenever you need to Angela. A little phone call isn't going to scare me away."

"Goodnight, Zach. Night baby. Treat him good. He's a keeper," Brian said.

"I will Dad. I'm lucky. I know a good man when I see one. I've had a great example," Briana said. "G'night, Mom."

"Goodnight Bree," Angela said. "You too Zach. I can't thank you enough. I owe you one. A big one. I always pay my debts."

"Enough, Angela. No teasing. Leave the boy alone. It's his first night with her, damn it."

"Yes, dear. You're right. But you know I pay my debts. Always."

"Goodnight kids," Brian said. "I'm hanging up now."

Briana took the phone, turned it off and put it beside the bed. "Change the sheets," she said, climbing off me.

I pulled off the old ones while she got the new set. She had to make the bed completely, including putting the pillows back in place, before she was happy. She stepped back, looking at the bed, smiling. "It looks so neat and innocent."

I nodded. "Hard to tell I spent the greatest evening of my life in it."

"Was it? The greatest? Not too weird?" she asked anxiously, walking to me and taking me by the hand. She drew me toward the bathroom.

"Best ever. Very weird, but I'm not complaining. Even good."

She laughed. "Sorry about Mom. She gets like that."

"You seemed like you knew she was bothered."

"I always know. Don't know why. That's part of our problem. I know when she's stressed out, and she knows when I'm all tied up in knots. It doesn't make this any easier."

She gave my hips a nudge with hers, laying a nice even line of toothpaste on her brush before passing it to me. We brushed our teeth together, sharing the sink. She poured a half-inch of mouthwash into a dixie cup and passed it to me, before getting one herself. I gargled, and rinsed. I moved behind her, giving her a hug.

Briana took a brush, and gave her hair a quick pass. "Presentable?"

I laughed. "Gorgeous."

She gave me a quick kiss, which evolved into something more. I lifted her into my arms, and she laughed, hugging me. "I'm yours, handsome. Take me to bed, or lose me forever."

We climbed into bed, and cuddled. She was half asleep when she bolted upright. She scrambled to the side, and returned with an M&M. "Feed me?"

I curled my tongue, and put it in the middle, then slid it into her mouth. She sucked on it gently, dragging her teeth across it, recovering her precious M&M. She settled right down afterward, cuddling up to me in a lover's embrace, her head on my shoulder, her leg draped over mine. I reached down and fondled her sweet ass.

"Me too," she said softly.

"Me too, what?"

"Best night ever. You know it's only going to get better."

"I don't know how."

She chuckled. "That's my job. You'll take care of me, right?"

"Always."

"Thank you. I love you, Zach. I know it's too early to say it, but I have too, you understand? I love you. I hope that doesn't scare you away," she said anxiously, clinging to me.

"No. It doesn't scare me at all. I love you too."

She relaxed, kissing my chest. "You can take me in the night if you want. It would be nice if you finished in my mouth, though."

"You'd want that?" I asked, surprised.

"The loving or the mouth?"

"Either."

"Of course. You can make love to me anytime you want. I'm yours now, Zach. Heart, body and soul."

"And the mouth?"

"Less cleaning. I like the cleaning, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to change the sheets in the middle of the night."

"I'm probably going to take you up on that."

"Good."

She drifted off in my arms, and I kissed the top of her head. Weird. No two ways about it.

She woke twice in the night, all worked up, and I settled her down each time, holding her, caressing her. I woke up on my own at one point, her cushiony bottom pressed against me. I had an erection, and desperately wanted to put it to use, but I was worried about her reaction, in spite of her words. Not worried enough to stop me from opening her legs and taking her from behind. She moaned sweetly, while I used her, surprised at how quickly I was reaching my point of no return. When I was at my limit, I climbed over her, and up the bed. Her eyes were closed but she smiled and opened her mouth. I slid my cock between her lips stroking myself. She sucked gently, until I came for her. She took it all gamely, sucking me dry. I let her suck me longer than I needed, watching her, enthralled.

When I pulled out, she pouted. "A little more," she whispered.

I eased my cock back into her mouth, a little uncomfortable holding the position. She suckled easily, slowly, until her breathing changed and her mouth relaxed, holding me. I brushed her hair back, and extracted myself from her lax mouth. She was asleep again.

I climbed behind her, pulling her close, spooning her.

Amazing night. I fondled her soft naked body, feeling her press back against me in her sleep.

Three days without kisses and one kidnapped M&M, three weeks ago. That was all it took. I owed Red a big thank you.

========================

Thanks for taking the time out to read this 'sweet' little story. I hope you enjoyed it. Even though I'm not in the running for the current contest (having won 2nd place in the last contest) I still appreciate your votes and comments.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,288 Followers