Mando & Lek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie sighed, and caressed her girlfriend's cheek softly.

"Yeah I know," she sighed. "Bitch. How do you keep wanting me around?"

"Well none of the other girls I ever dated could offer me this," Lorelei said as she unzipped Marie's jeans, fishing out her special clitty. Marie turned beet red.

"What if someone comes in here to pee?" she protested, even as her clitty grew hard

"Then you better not make too much noise Cupcake," Lore smiled, and wrapped her lips around her girlfriend's small but thick and beautiful clitty, bobbing up and down, stroking the scar hat was once a pussy. Marie gasped and bit her lip. Lore knew exactly how she liked it, and as always with one of Lore's blowjobs, it didn't take very long until she was squirting her sweet cream into Lore's mouth. Lore caught all of it greedily, then climbed up to kiss Marie, sharing her creamy mouthful with her lover.

After a moment they went back to their table. Marie blushed uncomfortably.

"Marie, I love you so much," Lorelei said, "but I alone can't help you overcome your self esteem issues. I'm going to need some help. And Savin, well, even after everything I told him, even after fucking me, he still wants you too. He wasn't attracted to just me my loving Cupcake, he wants us both. And not just sexually. He and I talked for hours after we finished."

"Lore, it's one thing for you to tell him I have a cock," Marie said, being stubborn. "It's another matter entirely for him to actually see me naked."

"Agh," Lore muttered in frustration. "This is why it took me a goddamn year to get you in bed after you told me about little Miss Happy. You don't trust anyone else to know what they want."

"Lore..." Marie began. "you know you're not the first person I ever tried to date."

"And yet for 6 years you've repeatedly failed to get rid of me," Lore shot back. "Goddamn Irish in you I swear to fucking god..."

Marie giggled.

"No that's the Scottish," she said. "The Irish is what lets me outdrink you."

"Bitch," Lorelei said, smiling. "Come on. We're meeting Savin."

"Do I have to?" Marie whined like a petulant child.

"Yes," Lore said. "But he and I both agreed nothing is an obligation. Just hang out with him and I, give him a fair chance. See what happens."

Marie begrudgingly agreed, and they left for Savin's apartment.

Savin owned a small but upscale bookshop in Yaletown, and lived in a mini-condo right about it. When the girls arrived they were both met with a heavenly smell, as Savin was just finishing the chicken and shrimp Alfredo he'd been cooking. He met the girls at the door warmly, giving Lore a tender kiss, and then looking at Marie, offering his arms for a tentative hug if she was willing. Marie hesitated a moment, looking at Lorelei helplessly. Lore just smiled warmly at her, and Marie accepted the hug, sighing nervously at how warm and safe his strong arms felt.

"What is that amazing smell?" Lore asked as she took off her coat.

"Dinner," he replied.

"A man of many talents indeed!" Lore grinned. Savin smiled back, then turned to Marie, who stood wringing her hands and staring at the floor.

"Hello 'Lek," Savin said, managing to elicit a smile from Marie with the nickname.

"Hello Mando," she replied, looking up.

He lead them both to the kitchen and served dinner. Lore swooned over the cooking, and she and Savin kept trying to encourage Marie to relax and talk. Slowly she did so, though it helped that Lore and Savin both kept touching her in soothing, safe feeling ways.

*******************

And that's as far as I got before "savin & Lorelei" forgot about me. Have fun finishing it for me. Again, if you take a stab at finishing this, message me when you post it so I can read, credit me for starting it, and please honor my 2 content requests.

12