Mandy & Carol: The Older Gentleman

Story Info
The girls find a Sugar Daddy.
6.6k words
4.44
56.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here’s the second installment of Mandy and Carol’s exhibitionist adventures. I want to thank those readers who sent comments on the first story, The Exhibitionist’s Revenge. Hope you find his story enjoyable.

* * * * *

Carol awoke when the bright sun began shining through the bedroom window of the one bedroom apartment she was sharing with Mandy. She stretched and the silk sheet that had covered her nude form slid away revealing her perfectly proportioned body. The silk felt cool against her skin.

She looked to the other side of the bed where her roommate, Mandy, was beginning to stir. Like her, Mandy was also naked. They had enjoyed a sexual marathon the night before, falling asleep exhausted in each other’s arms. The toys they had used to pleasure each other were scattered on the floor around the bed.

“Hey lover, are you going to sleep all day?” Carol said as she slid her body next to Mandy’s in a spoon position. She took delight in feeling Mandy’s perfect bottom against her loins. Her arm wrapped around Mandy’s waist and her hand found one of Mandy’s 34B size breast. She squeezed lightly.

“Ummmmm” Mandy softly moaned turning her head slightly. “This is a nice way to wake up. I got dibs on the shower.”

“Maybe we could get clean together," suggested Carol as she leaned forward and gave Mandy a light kiss.

Both girls sat up and slowly got out of bed. Today was Saturday and they had the whole weekend ahead of them. They planned on doing some mall shopping but other than that their weekend was free. They were young and vibrant and would probably go out to one of the local bars and tease the men who would undoubtedly crowd around them.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea,” Mandy said. “You’d try and get something started and I probably wouldn’t be able to resist. It’s already nine o’clock and the mall opens in an hour.”

“Alright you win," replied Carol. “You go first and I’ll fix us some coffee and bagels and straighten up in here. Don’t take all the hot water though, I’m going to need some too.”

Mandy strolled to the bathroom putting on a show along the way for Carol who watched with rapt attention. She was not sorry that she had invited Carol to share her apartment. Although they had only known each other for slightly over a month they got along like lifelong best friends. Not only were they sexually compatible, they shared other interests and worked at the same prestigious law firm.

They were considered heroines by most of the office staff. Word had gotten around that they were the prime reason that David, a former employee, had gotten fired. Although not all of the details were publicly known the whole office was glad to get rid of the office asshole and nobody paid any attention to the suspected physical attraction that existed between the two girls.

Mandy adjusted the temperature and water pressure and stepped under the water. The warm spray woke her up completely and she began to soap her luscious body. Her smooth skin felt alive and she momentarily regretted turning down Carol’s offer of a joint shower. She wetted her shoulder length blonde hair and grabbed the shampoo and began to lather it.

“Coffee’s up” yelled Carol so she could be heard over the sound of running water. “Are you about done in there?”

She had slipped on a short silk robe and tied it loosely around her waist. Her unrestrained breasts, slightly larger than Mandy’s, measuring 36B were free to move about as she busied herself in the kitchen. Her always-erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

“Sure the shower is all yours," replied Mandy as she finished rinsing the shampoo from her hair. “Want me to leave the water running?”

Mandy stepped from the shower grabbing a soft towel just in time to see Carol enter the bathroom door. She started drying herself and Carol reached for her wet bottom.

“No you don’t, we haven’t got time,” she said jumping out of reach. “Get in the shower and clean that terrific body. We’ve got the whole weekend for fun and games.”

“Oh Mandy, you’re so stingy. All I wanted was a quick feel to tide me over," Carol said as she removed her robe and stepped into the shower.

“Didn’t I give you enough last night?” Mandy said with a smile.

“That was last night, we’re starting on a brand new day Dear," answered Carol as she quickly lathered her body.

“Well you’re just going to have to wait until later. I want to get my shopping done early. I’m going to get dressed now. Don’t spend all day in there soaping “it” up. It will just make you hard to live with for the rest of the day” Mandy said as she departed the bathroom. She went to their bedroom. After donning a pair of ‘Hanes Her Way’ panties she selected a thin belly shirt and short skirt for her wardrobe. Both items showed her perfect figure and were designed to attract attention to her.

Carol finished her solo shower. She selected an outfit that was comparable to Mandy’s. Soon she and Mandy were dressed and ready to go shopping.

Chapter 2

They arrived at the mall shortly after it opened. They could feel the admiring stares from both men and women as they made their way arm-in-arm to the Victoria’s Secret store. Once there, they fawned over the many different underwear sets and other sexy female items. “Ooooh, you would look absolutely delicious in this” Carol said holding up a bright blue bra and panty set. The panty was cut to hug a female bottom and the bra was strapless and hooked in the front.

“Oh I know,” replied Mandy. “There are just so many nice things here. How’s a girl to choose?”

“Well we can’t buy them all," said Carol. “I’ll tell you what. You buy something you would like to see me in and I’ll do the same for you. Surprise is always nice.”

Having devised a plan both girls went their separate ways as they searched for the perfect present, trusting in each other’s good taste.

After completing their purchases at Victoria’s Secret, Mandy and Carol wandered the mall taking pleasure in the awed looks of their fellow shoppers. One man, who was obviously many years older, seemed to be paying particular attention to them.

“I think you’ve got one on the hook," Carol said pointing out a silver-haired and bearded man to Mandy. “Want to give him a real show?”

“Sure that could be fun. He is a real looker," said Mandy. “Besides I just love older men.”

“Just follow my lead,” said Carol as she purposely dropped her purse.

Both girls bent over to retrieve the purse causing their short skirts to ride up and reveal their panty clad rear ends. Looking through their legs they watched the older man stare openly at the sight he had just been presented with. His hand went immediately to his crotch and he openly adjusted his growing erection.

“Did you see that?” Mandy asked rising. “He’s getting worked up. Lets see how excited we can get him.”

Carol wrapped her arm around Mandy’s waist and pulled her close. She gave Mandy a quick peck on the lips knowing that it was every man’s fantasy to have a sexual encounter with two willing girls. Together, with the older man in tow, the girls made their way to the food court within the mall. They got some McDonalds coffee to make their stay in the food court legitimate and found a free table that was mostly hidden from view almost completely surrounded by live trees.

The older man watched intently as Mandy and Carol sat down at their selected table. He selected a table directly in front of the girl’s table that had an unobstructed view of Mandy and Carol. He smiled and leaned back with his hand in his lap. He was prepared to watch whatever show the girls decided to put on.

Mandy was flush with excitement. She spread her legs and watched the older gentleman’s face as her skirt rose up her luscious legs. Carol immediately sensed her excitement and placed her right hand on Mandy’s left thigh squeezing lightly.

“Let’s show him what we bought," Carol whispered in Mandy’s ear. “He ought to get a kick out of that.”

“Great idea” replied Mandy bending at the waist to retrieve her bag plainly marked with the Victoria’s Secrets label. She was acutely aware that her loose fitting belly shirt fell away presenting the older gentleman with an unobstructed view of her perky breasts with their pink erect nipples.

Her actions produced the desired effect. She saw the older man, whom she thought was extremely handsome, rubbing the hard object hidden by his clothes.

“Here’s what I would love to see you in,” said Mandy as she retrieved a white lace full body stocking from her bag. “I think you would look terrific in this."

“Ummmm, you’ve got excellent taste," replied Carol as she examined the item. “I see it’s crouch less. That will make it a perfect play suit.”

“I’ve showed you yours now you have to show me mine," said Mandy. “Did you see him playing with himself as I bent over? I think we ought to take him home with us. That bulge he’s hiding in his trousers looks inviting.”

“Yes dear, I saw him looking at your boobs. You’re such a tease," replied Carol. I’m going to show him mine now. This feels so good. I’m starting to get wet.”

Carol slid her chair forward so their audience would get the best view possible. She made a deliberate show of bending over to retrieve her bag, likewise labeled Victoria’s Secrets.

Her unrestrained breasts were free to move and one escaped the confines of her loose fitting top. Looking directly at the older gentleman she slowly moved her hand to her breast and placed it back where it belonged squeezing softly as she did so.

Both girls could see that this was almost more than the older gentleman could stand. He was openly rubbing the bulge in his trousers under the table and had a wild smile on his face. He watched the show the girls were putting on for him as he licked his lips in a lewd fashion.

Carol sat up and pulled a pair of yellow, silk, see-through panties from her bag. She held the panties up for Mandy to see.

“These come with a bra, garter belt, and matching stockings," Carol said as she passed the panties to Mandy.

Mandy took the panties from Carol’s hands giving her an open kiss in the process.

“Oh, I love them already," she said. “I think I ought to try them on right now."

“You wouldn’t dare," replied Carol. “Somebody besides our friend might see you and complain.”

“That just makes it more exciting," replied Mandy as she removed the tags from the panties. Raising both her hips and skirt she slid her fingers in the elastic band of her panties. With one fluid motion she pulled her panties down to mid-thigh, all the time looking at the older gentleman. He was avidly watching the show aware of the privilege he was being afforded.

Teasingly, Mandy slid her panties the rest of the way down and completely removed them, placing them in her bag. She spread her legs slowly and gently rubbed the blonde hair that was now visible to the world.

Carol took advantage of the situation. Sliding her chair closer to Mandy’s she placed her hand on Mandy’s thigh. Slowly she slid her hand up toward Mandy’s moist center and cupped it in her hand. She leaned forward and slowly kissed Mandy. Mandy responded by opening her mouth and tasting the sweetness of Carol’s tongue.

Soft moans escaped Mandy’s lips as Carol slipped her finger and thumb inside Mandy’s pussy surrounding her clit. She supplied gentle pressure and began to move her hand up and down in an attempt to force an orgasm. The surroundings, coupled with Carol’s hand movements, did the trick in short order.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I’m cummmmming," moaned Mandy as her body trembled. Carol crushed her lips to Mandy’s to suppress the sounds. It wouldn’t do for the other patrons of the food court to become interested in the happenings at their table.

“Ohhhhhhh, Baby. Don’t stop. Don’t stop, please,” cried Mandy softly so that only Carol could hear.

Carol continued her hand movements until Mandy signaled she had had enough by squeezing her legs together tightly and grabbing Carol’s hand.

“That was so intense, Carol," said Mandy as her passions slowly subsided.

“Here you should probably put these on now," said Carol passing the newly purchased panties to Mandy.

Taking the see-through panties in her hand Mandy bent over, once again baring her breast to the older gentleman. Lifting her feet she slipped them through the openings in the panties and pulled them up over her thighs. She stood up slowly and, lifting her short skirt, pulled the sheer panties the rest of the way up. The yellow panties complete masked her blonde pussy hair and it appeared that she was completely shaven. Her pouting blood-engorged lower lips were clearly visible to the older gentleman.

Mandy sat back down and smooth her skirt. She watched her admirer, walking stiffly as he adjusted his rather sizeable bulge, approach their table.

“Allow me to introduce myself," he said extending his hand. “My name is Jack and I’ve certainly been enjoying the show you lovely ladies have put on for me. I believe you two have enjoyed it as much as I have.”

Carol was first to react. She placed her hand in Jack’s and smiled at him as he brought her hand to his lips and gently kissed it, tasting Mandy’s love juices in the process.

“Won’t you join us," she said before Mandy had a chance to say otherwise.

Jack responded by pulling out an extra chair and sat down taking Mandy’s hand in his, holding it lightly. “And you, my dear, were particularly inspiring. You have a most beautiful body and I can see that you enjoy showing it off in public.”

Mandy felt her face flush. She had to admit to herself that Jack was right. She could feel the warmness emanating from her loins and felt an immediate attraction to Jack. He seemed to be sure of himself and totally in control of the situation.”

“I’ll bet those new panties you put on for me are already wet," he said still addressing Mandy. “I can see that you girls are best friends.” I’d like to take you both out for a night on the town”

Carol was intrigued with the offer. She looked at Mandy who was blushing and had a dreamy look on her face. Mandy met her gaze and Carol could see her eyes saying yes.

“Well we don’t normally respond favorably to such offers on such short notice but we seem to have established a rapport. We’d be happy to be your guests,” said Carol.

“Fine, shall we say about eight then? We can go anywhere you wish. I will consider it an honor to escort you. All I need is an address where I can pick you up and your telephone number in case we need to adjust our plans.

Fishing around in her purse Carol found a pen and piece of paper. She hurriedly wrote down the requested information. She offered the paper to Jack who took it and looked at it briefly. He leaned over the table and pulled Carol close. She closed her eyes and opened her moist lips slightly as he kissed her, his tongue finding hers. He repeated the procedure with Mandy.

On an impulse Jack reached into Mandy’s bag and cupped her slightly used panties in his hand. He quickly slid them in the side pocket of his jacket. “I guess that and these will have to tide me over until this evening," he said placing his hand in his jacket pocket. I’ll pick you up sharply at eight. Wear something sexy. I want to show you off”

With that he stood and quickly walked away thankful for his good luck.

Chapter 3

Jack arrived at Mandy and Carol’s apartment promptly at eight. He rang the doorbell and waited patiently as Mandy hurried to answer the door.

“Hi Jack," said Mandy as she wrapped her arms around him tilting her head and offering her lips to him. “Come on in, we’re almost ready. Have a seat while we finish up.”

Jack entered the apartment and sat on the sofa. Just like all women he thought. It’s not in their nature to be on time. He knew that it would be worth the wait. Both girls were exceptional beauties.

He was not disappointed. Mandy entered the living room and paraded in front of him. Her beauty took his breath away momentarily.

She had obviously chosen to wear the underwear set that Carol had bought for her. The yellow stockings were visible above a pair of black boots that reached just below her knees hiding her perfectly sculptured calves. Above the boots she wore a short black skirt that barely covered her loins. It would be extremely difficult for her to sit and not reveal her secrets to anyone looking. A matching black sleeveless blouse completed her dress for the evening.

She approached Jack and sat on his lap. Running her fingers through his silver hair and beard she leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips. Jack placed his hand on her outer thigh and returned her kiss, their tongues dancing with each other. Jack looked between Mandy’s legs where her skirt did little to hide the pretty treasure there. His hand went immediately to her panty-clad pussy clearly visible through the sheerness of the panties. He caressed her mound softly.

“Not now Jack," said Mandy as she placed the offending hand around her waist. “We’ve got the whole evening and you promised to show us the town.”

Carol chose that moment to enter the living room. She approached the sofa and turning around said, “Don’t you two start without me. How do I look?”

She was dressed in a pair of hip-hugging black shorts. She was braless and had chosen a matching shirt, mostly unbuttoned, that was tucked in the waistband of the shorts. The lace of the body stocking Mandy had bought for her highlighted her long sexy legs. Her feet were encased in a pair of strap-only high heel shoes.

She joined Jack and Mandy on the sofa sliding under Mandy’s long legs and snuggling close to Jack. She reached up and pulled Mandy’s head close to hers and kissed her open mouth.

Jack was amazed at their openness in front of him. Their kiss was highly erotic and was having a positive effect on him. Mandy could feel his growing erection poking her cute bottom.

“We’d better stop or Jack won’t be able to control his physical attraction to us," she said as she wiggled her cute behind on Jack’s lap. “We wouldn’t want to cause an accident.”

“Don’t worry girls. With age comes control," said Jack pulling both girls close to him in a group hug. “I take it you lovely ladies are ready and I can show you off at the local hotspots.”

“We are sooooo ready,” replied Carol standing and pulling Mandy off Jack’s lap. “Come on, girlfriend. Let Jack up so he can show us a good time”

Jack and Mandy stood up and the girls grabbed their rather large purses. Jack escorted both girls outside to his waiting Lexus limo, which was complete with driver. He was a perfect gentleman and opened the door allowing all three to slip into the luxurious leather interior of the car’s back seat.

The car impressed the girls tremendously. They immediately realized that not only was Jack physically attractive but was obviously wealthy.

Jack offered the girls a drink from the small but well stocked mini-bar. “Well girls, would you like to see a show or shall we go bar hopping?”

“Bar hopping," was the reply in unison from both girls.

Jack gave the appropriate commands to the limo driver who smoothly pulled away from the curb.

Chapter 4

The evening passed quickly. They had started at the most popular nightspot in town and went to several others as the mood struck them. Mandy and Carol were impressed that Jack had had no problem gaining entrance. He seemed to be recognized wherever they went. Their entrance had drawn attention from each nightclub’s patrons both because of the girl’s beauty and dress and the fact that an older gentleman escorted them.

The loud music made conversation impossible and the girls were content to dance and flirt with each other and some of the younger guys. They took delight in the excitement they caused in their dance partners. Both girls turned down many offers from guys trying to pick them up. They flashed their charms and put on quite a show.

12