Mandy and Her Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy's got the itch for her father again. Helen too.
9.5k words
4.48
63.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Helen worried about her friend Mandy. After their great day out and visiting and fucking Mandy's father, Helen found that life became a little too mundane. Even after visiting Frank for a lovely fucking session and then going to see another friend Sue and her boyfriend Peter she felt a little neglected. Even after Peter, who had a really lovely big cock and plenty of stamina something was missing. Sue's breasts had to be seen to be believed!

Then Mandy rang her one morning at work just after she had sucked off her boss. Rob was Mandy's uncle!

"Hello darling, how's Rob this morning?"

"He's just shot his load down my throat!"

"Ummm yummy!" giggled Mandy. "Hey listen, do you remember that girl in the clothes shop in Birmingham?"

"Of course I do," answered Helen. "Blonde with big tits and a lovely round bum! Jill. What about her?"

"She's got herself an interview at the university tomorrow morning and wanted to know if I could see her afterwards about the job I promised her. I'm going to see her at two o'clock here in my office. Do you want to be here?"

"Are you going to fuck her? If you are I would love to be there. I'll fix it with Rob."

Mandy laughed, "you won't need to fix it with Rob. The mere thought of you withdrawing your favours would be enough. I'm going to put Janine on standby in case she hasn't had her pussy shaved yet."

"That's great thinking Mandy darling. I haven't had a taste of Jan for a while now. She can give me a shave too!"

"When we meet darling I want to talk to you about visiting Daddy again. You know that Jenny is going to insist on being there but if you go with me she might be distracted enough to let me have some time alone with Daddy. I can still see his cock in my mind's eye."

"So can I," whispered Helen. "So can I. I'll see you just before two tomorrow."

Helen now felt much better. She didn't have much to do this afternoon so she could relax into daydreams. Daydreams always meant dreams of sex to Helen, both of conquests past and hopes of pleasures to come.

Jeremy Wilson was a pleasant dream. Mandy's father had plenty of spunk and stamina. It would be nice to do that again. She smiled as she remembered his almost immediate erection after she pissed in front of him. That was just after he had shot his load into Mandy's arse too!

She also remembered the taste of Jenny, Mandy's stepmother. She was a lovely woman, only four years older than her stepdaughter. Mandy would want a taste there too.

In the meantime her pussy was itching, big time. She called a private mobile number that she had had for some time but had never used.

"Hello Helen my darling. I thought you were never going to call me on this phone."

"Hello Frank, are you free to see me? My cunt is itching!"

Frank, Mandy's grandfather and sixty-two or so had a cock the likes of which no one had ever seen before. Helen had enjoyed him on numerous occasions and now she needed him to cure her itch.

"Are you free today, my old friend? I need you; I want you!"

"That's what I like to hear, Helen my love but less of the 'old' eh; I'm beginning to be aware of my age. Too much aware, I'm afraid!"

"But can I see you, you darling man?"

"You are lucky Helen. Caroline and our children are away until tomorrow morning."

"You should have called me, you bastard old man you! I'll be there as soon as I can get away this afternoon!"

Helen cut the connection and considered telling Mandy about her good luck. No, she decided, Mandy should have known and called her. She would keep Frank to herself this time!

Next lunchtime Helen, duly fucked and rested, was looking forward to seeing Mandy and renewing her acquaintance with Jill, the student. Also, she desperately wanted to be part of Mandy's next visit to her father. Oh yes, she would fuck Jeremy, he was good at it but most of all she wanted to spend some time with Jenny, Mandy's young and beautiful stepmother.

"Hi Helen darling," cried Mandy as Helen opened the door to her private office. "Come on over here!"

The girls kissed as they always did. They had been friends all through secondary school, watching each other's breasts and pubic hair grow as they studied. They mainly studied how to be popular with men. They discovered that they liked older men, much to the discomfort of their male teachers.

It was Mandy who first suggested shaving their pussies and they had great fun with that for a number of years. Then, when Mandy was installed in her mother's department store and she hired Janine from Barbados she found that she had her own personal shaver!

Mandy and Helen kissed again, tongues swirling together and hands groping into crotches. They finally broke apart, smiling lovingly at each other as they rubbed their bodies against each other.

"Jan's on her way up now," said Mandy. "There's no sign of Jill yet though. I hope she turns up."

Janine arrived with a flourish, sweeping into the room with a big smile on her face, her pale coffee coloured skin seeming to glow with vitality. She carried her bag of tools.

"Hello you guys," she grinned. "Where's the patient, er, client?"

"Not arrived yet, I'm afraid," said Mandy as she took Jan into her arms and kissed her soundly. "Start with Helen; she needs a trim!"

Helen kissed Jan too and then sat in one of Mandy's luxurious armchairs. She flipped up her skirt and slipped off her minimal panties. It was about three weeks since Jan had last shaved her.

Jan opened her bag and began her preparations. Mandy watched with one hand between her thighs. Then her internal phone rang.

"Yes? Oh good; I'll be right out." She put down the receiver. "She's here. Don't stop Jan, I want her to walk in while you are seeing to Helen!"

Mandy went out and soon returned with Jill. The teenager walked into the room confidently, not expecting that there would be anyone else present. She stopped dead as she perceived that Helen, who she recognised, was being shaved between her thighs by a beautiful West Indian girl.

"Don't take any notice of what Helen and Jan are up to Jill. Unless you want to of course!"

Jill appeared not to hear Mandy. Helen raised her eyes and greeted her.

"Hello again Jill; long time no see!"

"Right," said Mandy all businesslike and efficient. "I want you to fill in this application form and then I'll tell you what your duties will be. Afterwards Jan will attend to you if you wish. Unless, of course, you are already shaved; are you shaved Jill?"

"Er, no Madam, I'm not," replied Jill rather timidly. "I would like to have it done though."

"Jill, there is to be no more of this 'Madam'. I'm Mandy, and over there are Helen and Jan, or Janine if you prefer. Tell me what you have been doing since we last saw you. To put it bluntly; have you had any cock?"

Jill now blushed as she tried to complete the application form. Keeping her head down she replied to Mandy's question almost inaudibly. "I, I er, got me a new boyfriend Mandy."

"Did you now? Has he fucked you yet? Did you come all over his cock?"

Jill nodded as she pushed the finished form over the desk. Mandy took it and dropped it into her top drawer without looking at it.

"I'll check it later," she smiled at Jill. "Now we can start the fun!"

Mandy stood and walked around her desk. She pulled Jill's chair away from it and went to stand between her and the desk, facing Jill. She sat on the top of her desk, flipping her skirt up to her waist. Mandy was wearing no panties!

"Do you see anything that you like Jill?" she asked. "Is there anything that you would like to touch or kiss?"

Janine had finished shaving Helen's pussy and she was now kissing and licking it. Helen was leaning back with her eyes closed. They stopped when they heard Mandy's question. They turned and watched.

Jill gazed as if mesmerised at Mandy's pussy. Under such close scrutiny Mandy made juice and her crack got wet. She reached down and spread her pussy lips; her vagina filled up.

"My pussy likes you looking at it; it's beginning to overflow. Do you like my cunt Jill?"

Jill moaned softly and took hold of the outside of Mandy's thighs. She pulled herself forward until she was almost touching Mandy's crack. She could smell Mandy's aroma; she thought it was an aphrodisiac. She looked up at Mandy.

Mandy pulled her head gently into her crotch and Jill licked, tentatively at first and then with more confidence, as she tasted Mandy's sweet juice. After a few moments she looked up again.

"You taste so sweet Mandy; you're making me all wet!"

Mandy reached down and brought Jill's face up to hers. She kissed her, opening her mouth and forcing her tongue inside her mouth. Jill moaned and gripped Mandy's thighs harder.

"Right!" said Mandy as she broke contact. "You can finish me later. It's time for your shave now! Exchange places with Helen darling and Jan will attend to you. Helen darling, I need you right now!"

"Not half as much as I need you, Mandy my sweet!"

In just a few seconds Mandy and Helen were in a sixty-nine position on the big leather sofa and Jan was preparing to shave Jill's pussy.

She used the clippers first to remove all the long hair. Being blonde Jill's hairs were quite fine but she had quite a lot. Now Jan prepared to shave her pussy down to stubble or even less. After that was done she spread her special gel and allowed it to remove the remainder of the hair. During all this time Jan had been softly stroking Jill pussy and talking gently to her.

"This shouldn't hurt you at all Jill sweetheart but just say immediately if you feel any pain at all, any at all. You have a beautiful pussy; your labia are so soft and your mound is quite pronounced. This means that you are quite sensitive to sex and you will have lots of orgasms easily. Do you play with yourself often?"

"Ohhhhh Jan, that feels so nice! You are making me feel all wet!"

Jan stopped rubbing. "Sorry Jill, I haven't finished yet; I got a little carried away. Your cunt is so beautiful!"

"Ohhhh! You will finish me off won't you? I'll feel so embarrassed if I have to bring myself off in front of you all."

Jan began to wipe off the remaining hairs and gel. "Don't worry about that! We girls often do it in front of each other but we do prefer to have help, if you know what I mean?"

Having finished Jan wiped Jill down with her towel. Even that made Jill squirm deliciously. Jan began to softly rub her pussy area again, gently flicking her thumb over Jill clitoris. Jill began to moan and make her own juice.

On the sofa Mandy was on top and both girls were almost there! Suddenly Helen gasped as Mandy took her clitoris between her lips and squeezed firmly. Helen orgasmed instantly, flooding her vagina and Mandy's mouth with copious juice.

This made Helen work much harder, sucking at Mandy's vagina and flicking her clitoris with her tongue.

"Christ!" squealed Mandy suddenly. "It's a squirter! I can't hold it! Oh my God, here it comes Helen darling!"

Jan and Jill watched as Mandy raised herself and literally squirted her come juice all over Helen's tits, belly and cunt. Not just one squirt either, Jan counted four quite wet ones. Helen was now dripping wet as Mandy lowered her lovely body on top of her, squashing the juice between them!

Jan knelt up and softly kissed Jill's pussy lips; then she sucked her clitoris into her mouth. Jill thrust her cunt at Jan's mouth and orgasmed.

The girls all sat down together on the big sofa, ignoring the damp patched from Helen and Mandy. They drank coffee from Mandy's machine and touched and caressed one another. After a while Jan stood up and dressed.

"I've got to go boss lady," she grinned at Mandy. "I've got ladies waiting downstairs."

As the door closed behind her Mandy laughed.

"The best thing I've ever done at this shop was to hire that girl! She has a waiting list for pussy shaving now. She hardly ever does hair anymore; well head hair anyway. She told me she gets so many tips and such big ones too. She's just bought herself a brand new sports coupe and is soon off to Barbados to visit the family again.

"I'd like to learn to do that too," said Jill quietly.

"After a few months learning the ropes maybe I'll let you. Jan will have to approve you so make sure you give her some pussy loving as often as you can!"

Mandy got up from the sofa and crossed to her desk. Helen put her arm around Jill and kissed her, rubbing her other palm against her breasts. Soon the girl was leaning back with two of Helen's fingers deep inside her cunt. Jill began to moan quite loudly.

Mandy had made a phone call.

"Hello Jenny, it's Mandy! Yes, yes I'm fine thank you. Helen? Yes, she's fine too. She's here at the moment but she can't speak to you at the moment; she's got her mouth and hands full. No, not me, a new recruit to my staff! Jan has just shaved her and Helen is testing her out, so to speak; successfully, I might add! How's Daddy?"

Mandy listened briefly and then spoke again.

"Ooooo yes please Jenny, I'd love to come then. Can Helen come too? I thought you might say that. Helen likes you very much too. Don't wear Daddy out before we get there, will you."

Mandy hung up and said, across the room to Helen, "How about Saturday again darling?"

Helen nodded, standing up and reaching for her clothes "I'll call you about the timetable darling!"

"Fine," said Mandy. "Now, Jill my sweet, where were we?"

As Helen closed the door Jill was once again exploring Mandy's cunt with her tongue. ooooOOOOoooo

Saturday morning and Mandy and Helen were all ready to go and see Mandy's father again. This time Mandy had driven around to Helen's modest flat on the edge of a nice residential area. The ice blue Lexus had been washed and polished by her local valeting firm and was gleaming in the bright morning sunshine.

Helen hadn't waited for Mandy to ring her entrance bell. She was in the lobby waiting as the car came to a halt. She tripped across the pavement and slid into the passenger seat.

"Hello Mandy darling!" she gushed. "I just love this car of yours; I always feel so horny when I'm sitting in it next to you." She leant across and kissed Mandy gently on the lips.

"Hello darling," said Mandy. "Isn't it a lovely day! I'm so excited that I'm wet already! I had to put panties on so I don't stain my lovely seat cushions. Are you wearing panties?"

Helen leaned back into the corner of her seat as Mandy engaged drive and the car moved off. She lifted her skirt to her waist.

"No Mandy darling, I'm not. I thought that I would let you feel me up as you drive along. If I get too wet I'll slip them on."

As soon as they had left the town boundary Mandy increased speed slightly and looked across at her friend's naked snatch. She put one hand on Helen's bare thigh.

"There's one good thing about an automatic," she chuckled. "I've got an extra hand! Move a little closer Helen darling and guide my fingers to your pussy!"

Soon Mandy's fingers were wet and both girls sucked on them from time to time. As they entered Solihull Mandy withdrew her hand to concentrate on the corners and Helen fished a pair of tiny panties from her bag and wriggled into them. They arrived at their destination.

Both Jeremy's and Jenny's cars were parked on the driveway so Mandy parked on the street alongside the pavement, blocking the exit for both cars.

"Neither of them can escape now!" laughed Mandy. They got out of the Lexus and walked towards the door. It opened before they reached it.

Jenny stood there to greet them. She was wearing a simple dark blue sleeveless dress, with buttons down the front to the waist. Her long blonde hair hung down freely over her left shoulder, just covering her breast but not hiding the jut of her pair of magnificent teats. Her nipples were not prominent, suggesting that she was wearing a bra. She greeted them with a beaming smile.

"Hello you two, it's lovely to see you again!" she said. "Come on in!" Inside, she put a finger to her lips. "I've not told Jem that you are coming; I wanted it to be a surprise!"

Jenny kissed them both. She started to kiss Mandy's cheek but Mandy was having none of it. She took Jenny's shoulders and kissed her lips, offering her tongue to her step mother-in-law. It was accepted and a deep kiss followed. Then Jenny turned to Helen and a repeat performance began, with the exception that Helen immediately took both of Jenny's breasts in her hands. Jenny moaned with feeling.

"Oh, I just love you girls to bits," Jenny exclaimed. "How do you want to play it? I've already made coffee if you'd like some."

Helen took charge. "First of all Jenny my darling, we want you to remove all your underwear. Mandy and I will do the same."

So saying, Helen deliberately and quickly dropped her panties. She wasn't wearing a bra so she just undid three buttons of her bright red silk top to reveal more than half of her magnificent breasts. Her nipples showed clearly through the flimsy material.

Mandy grinned and followed her friend. She was wearing a flimsy white lace bra that fastened between her generous globes. A quick flick and she pulled it out of her blouse. She lifted her skirt to show her already naked pussy.

"When did you take your panties off?" gasped Helen. "You had them on when we left Bledworth!"

"They're in the car on the floor," laughed Mandy. "I pulled them off as we got out of the car. They're soaked! Jenny?"

Jenny giggled and flicked her hair. She reached behind her back and almost instantly produced a pink bra. Then she lifted her dress to reveal a pale pink shaved pussy, looking a little wet.

"You did it!" gasped Mandy. "God, you're beautiful! Helen and I are going to enjoy that later, aren't we Helen? Did you come to my store and see Janine?"

"Ohhh yes, I surely did," sighed Jenny with feeling. "Isn't she gorgeous!"

"Did she lick you out?" laughed Mandy.

Jenny nodded but could not reply as Helen began to kiss her again. Helen unfastened three of Jenny's dress buttons and this time fondled her naked breasts.

"Jenny my love, have you seen...? Fucking Hell, where did you two come from? Mandy my darling girl; and Helen too!"

Jeremy had appeared in the kitchen doorway. As it was a lovely sunny day he was only wearing a pair of baggy shorts, very old baggy shorts at that! They only loosely fastened around his waist and appeared to actually be falling off!

"Daddy!" Mandy squealed excitedly; she glanced at Jenny, who nodded. Mandy ran to her father and kissed him full on the lips, her tongue searching for access. Jem opened up and father and daughter began exchanging saliva.

Helen took Jenny by the arm and guided her into the sitting room on the right.

Mandy felt rather than saw the others leaving the hallway. She kissed her father again and pushed his shorts down his thighs. His already rising cock seemed to thrust itself into her other hand. Mandy broke off the kiss and grinned at her father.

"Helen and Jenny will be busy for a while," she whispered. "Let us go out to your lovely 'love couch' on the patio, shall we?"

Mandy gently but firmly guided her father out into the garden, one hand pushing his buttocks and the other pulling on his by now rock hard cock. She picked up his shorts and began to remove her other garments as she walked.

"Are we going to watch them?" said Jenny to Helen as they saw Jeremy and Mandy appear in the view from the window. "Oh my gosh, Mandy's naked already!"

"Not yet," whispered Helen. "There are some things that I must do first."

She turned Jenny away from the window to face her. Looking calmly into her eyes she unfastened the remaining buttons on Jenny's dress and pushed it off her shoulders. Jenny was naked also!

"Just stay still my darling," murmured Helen. "I must examine you closely!"

She kissed the tip of Jenny's nose as her long fingers traced a path around Jenny's face, her touch feather light. Then both hands stroked down her neck and softly parted to touch her shoulders. Helen's pussy tingled as she felt the satiny smooth skin. Then she quickly touched both of Jenny's rock hard nipples with her fingers, making her catch her breath as she tweaked them between finger and thumb.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers