Mandy and Her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"I agree with you, Helen my darling! The question is; do we need one man or two? He has, of course, got to have a huge cock and lots of stamina!"

"I'm going to make some enquiries," said Helen quietly but seriously. "I definitely need to make a change!"

"Let's go home to my place," said Mandy. "We'll send out for something and try to make some definite plans. Fucking plans!"

Soon Mandy was carefully parking her Lexus in her garage space at the rear of the family apartment building. As the girls opened the doors there was the sound of another vehicle entering the garage area.

It was a Range Rover 4x4 TDV Vogue SE, almost the top of the range. It was being driven by Mandy's second cousin Jack, the son of her grandmother's sister. He had a senior executive position in his father's company about an hour's journey away.

Both girls had enjoyed his body on a number of occasions. He had a generous sized cock, very similar to Mandy's father. He would be here to see his mother who managed the building for the Armitage's. Laura had also enjoyed her son's body for a number of years.

"Hello you two," greeted Jack with a big beam all over his face as he openly appraised the gorgeous bodies before him. "Where have you been and, more interestingly, what have you been up to?"

Mandy and then Helen openly kissed him, moulding their voluptuous bodies to his as they did so. Helen was second and she deliberately squeezed Jack's growing cock as she kissed him.

"We've been to see my Dad," said Mandy. "Now we're going upstairs to my apartment to get something to eat. Come up if you have the time, and the energy, after you've seen Laura."

Jack once more openly appraised the bodies before him, almost seeing them naked in his mind's eye.

"I might be very hungry and try to eat you both," he warned lecherously.

"Oooo, that might be fun, might'n it Helen?"

Helen pursed her lips in a doubtful expression.

"Oh I don't know Mandy, I think I'd rather have Jack's cock in my holes. It all depends if his mother wears him out doesn't it?"

"I tell you what Jack," giggled Mandy. "You come on up when you've finished with Laura and we'll see what you can do!"

Jack looked around the parking area; it was deserted. He pulled down the zip on his jeans and produced his three-quarter erect cock. He grinned at both women as a jet of hot pale yellow piss shot out of his urethra. A steaming puddle formed between them

"There," said Jack as he stowed his cock away. "That will help to keep me up and ready for you later on. See you later girls!" ooooOOOOoooo

Laura's apartment was on the ground floor so they soon parted. As soon as Jack was out of earshot Helen began to laugh.

"Jack does have a lovely cock, doesn't he Mandy," she giggled now. "We are being spoilt today! First your Dad and Jenny and now the prospect of getting fucked by Jack. I'm getting wet again!"

"I'll drink your juice for you," whispered Mandy as she unlocked her second floor apartment door. "I want to see if I can taste and smell Daddy and Jenny in your cunt!"

Soon both girls were lounging naked on one of Mandy's lounge sofas, a large glass of brandy in one hand and a coffee by their side. With their other hand they were playing with their bald pussies.

"Are you going to taste?" enquired Helen.

"As soon as I've finished this brandy," replied Mandy. "Make yourself really wet."

"You too darling; I'm going to lick you out too!"

"Let's do a sixty-nine on the bed!"

Helen pushed a single long finger deep into her pussy. Then she leant over and offered her finger to Mandy. As Mandy opened her mouth she pushed her middle finger into her own cunt.

"There you are darling! I bet you can taste daddy's spunk on that!"

In less than five minutes they were on Mandy's big Emperor sized bed in a sixty-nine, tongues deep inside each other's twats as they firmly handled their breasts. They had done this many times before and it was a long and intense process. In due time they worked each other up to a big wet orgasm, both of them drinking their excretions as fast as they could.

They turned and kissed, rubbing their breasts against each other. Then they carefully licked faces to remove all their come. The doorbell rang. No outsider could get into the building so it must be someone they knew.

"It hasn't taken Jack long to satisfy his fucking mother!" said Mandy as she padded off to the door.

It wasn't Jack however; at the door stood her top floor neighbour, her uncle Rob.

"Fuckin' Hell Mandy," he gasped as he gazed at her gorgeous body. "Don't you ever wear any clothes?"

"Are you complaining?" giggled Mandy.

"No! No my darling. You know I would never complain about seeing your wonderful body. The reason I rang your bell was to see if Helen is with you. I forgot to tell her that I wouldn't be in the office first thing on Monday and I need to ask her to do some things before I get there!"

Mandy smiled at Rob and slipped her hand inside his robe, which was all he was wearing. His generous cock was rigid and ready.

"She's here. We've just finished a nice little session. Helen!! Do you have to take this back to Abby or can we use it?"

As an equally naked Helen appeared from the bedroom Rob groaned as Mandy pushed his robe off his shoulders. Now around forty-two years of age Rob was a pretty good specimen of a man. Tall with broad shoulders, a hairy chest and belly but with no hair at all on or around his cock and balls. Janine took care of that, removing all of Rob and Frank's hair about once a month. Rob looked as if he had just had a visit from Janine.

Helen walked up to Rob and kissed him, pouching his rigid cock as she did so. Mandy rubbed her palms around his genitals, revelling in the wonderful soft feel of his smooth hairless flesh.

"Just checking on Jan's standard of work," she chuckled. "When did she do you?"

"Yesterday, after she finished with Dad!"

"Did you fuck her?"

"Ohhhhh girls that feels wonderful! Yes, Frank had fucked her arse so I just did her cunt. Abby watched all the time and I was so horny I did her as well straight afterwards. Oh God my darlings, I do want you so!"

"Do we have to fetch Abby?"

"Nooooo! Oh my God Helen, that's fantastic! Please get down on your hands and knees for me!"

"We'll do better than that," giggled Mandy. "Come on into the bedroom. Helen and I have already made a mess so you can do what you like!"

Helen and Mandy mounted the bed and offered their rumps to Rob. He got on the bed, holding his stiff long cock in his right hand.

"Who's first?" he said as he slapped his cock on their smooth buttocks.

He actually chose by himself. Mandy he could have just by ringing her doorbell. Helen he mainly saw in the office and she usually just game him a blowjob most mornings. So it was Helen's cheeks that he parted first and gazed upon her twin charms of cunt and arsehole. With no delay he put his cock tip to her still wet cunt and pushed. He slid inside easily, all the way to the top.

"Ohhhhh yesssss," gasped Helen.

Rob smacked her cheek with his right hand and felt into Mandy's arse crack with his left. Her pussy felt very wet too and he easily inserted two fingers into her body. Then he withdrew and smacked her buttocks as well. Mandy grunted but held firm.

Helen's anticipation of her boss fucking her hastened her orgasm. In just a couple of minutes she howled as Rob took her over the top and down the other side. As soon as he felt this he used both hands to open her arse crack wider and to anoint her anus with come juice. In a few seconds he was knocking on Helen's back door.

Helen was quite used to anal fucking and of course Mandy's father had had his cock up her back passage only a few hours ago. She relaxed her sphincter easily and Rob gained a relatively easy entry. He began to fuck her arsehole, smacking her cheeks alternately and returning his fingers to Mandy's cunt. This time however he forced his thumb into her rectum as well. Mandy just grunted again and pushed back onto his fingers and thumb.

Helen soon gasped into another orgasm, as Rob's cock seemed to get larger and even harder. She expelled copious juice from her vagina on to Mandy's bed sheet.

Rob still hadn't come, no doubt due to Abby keeping him well supplied with sex. He pulled gently out of Helen's arsehole and moved swiftly to Mandy's arse crack. He slid his wet tool down her crack until it was softly agitating both of her holes. Mandy made even more come juice.

"Ohhhh yessss Rob my Darling. Do me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Rob needed no further invitation. He lined up his cock and firmly pushed it into Mandy's arsehole. Although slightly slimmer than Jeremy's cock he still stretched her membranes sufficiently for her to gasp and to reach behind her to open up her passage. Rob continued to push and was rewarded to see his shaft completely disappear into his niece's hole.

"Fucking Hell," moaned Mandy. "You feel big today Rob darling; it must be your smooth skin! I shall have to tell Janine about this!"

"She told me herself," replied Rob as he began to fuck Mandy's arsehole. He reached around her body and felt into her pussy while he manipulated her breasts at the same time. "God Mandy darling, if I didn't have Abby I would be hammering on your door every day! Your body feels so stupendous!"

"Not to mention my holes," giggled Mandy as she wound up towards her climax.

Helen now raised herself and rubbed her gorgeous tits up and down Rob's back. In addition she felt gently into his bum crack to find his lovely smooth arsehole.

Rob knew he wouldn't last much longer but Mandy was before him.

"Oooooowwwwww!" she exclaimed as her juice flowed forcefully from her cunt. "You got me, you bastard. You fucking got me!"

Once again Rob pulled out of a hot arsehole. He swiftly rammed home into Mandy's cunt all the way to the hilt. Mandy gasped with acute pleasure.

"Ohhhh yessss Rob darling, fuck me hard! Cream my pussy! Fill my cunt with your come! Do me hard!"

"I won't last long darling. I nearly came up your arse. Your pussy feels so fantastic. I can feel my juice gathering!"

"I think I'll come again too Rob. I'm just waiting for your hot spunk to hit my cervix."

She didn't have to wait long. In about twenty seconds Rob's cock stiffened some more and flexed. He groaned loud and long as he felt his discharge surge up his cock and shoot forcefully into Mandy's cunt. Mandy squealed as she felt it and came instantly. As usual she was very wet; Helen gathered some of their combined juices as Rob pulled out of Mandy and licked her palms and fingers.

Rob almost forgot that he had come to give Helen instructions for work tomorrow morning. Fortunately he had written them down and now produced the paper from the pocket of his robe. Helen glanced at the list.

"I'll soon have these done and ready for you," she smiled cheekily into his face. "Will you be in time for your usual blowjob?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," he grinned as he pulled on his robe.

"Won't Abby have missed you?" asked Mandy as they went to her door.

"I doubt it. She went down to see Frank about an hour ago. That usually takes a couple of hours!"

"Don't we know it," laughed Mandy. "More if Caroline is there as well!"

Rob laughed and kissed the girls goodbye.

They went into Mandy's kitchen and made coffee. Mandy got the brandy bottle out again.

"Did we ought to change the sheets on your bed before Jack gets here?" asked Helen.

Mandy considered and then laughed.

"No! I want him to see and smell that we've been busy while we've been waiting. Don't mention Rob though; I'm not sure if he knows that Rob fucks me occasionally!"

Mandy and Helen resumed their naked occupation of her sofa, occasionally leaning over and exchanging a kiss. They drank their coffee and brandy.

"I need a piss," exclaimed Mandy suddenly.

She stood and held out her hand to Helen. They almost ran into the bathroom and entered the shower cabinet. As they embraced again Mandy shuddered with pleasure as her piss ejected all over Helen's belly and groin. Helen held hers until Mandy had finished and then swiftly turned her until her soft bald mound was pushing into Mandy's arse cleft. Almost instantly Mandy felt Helen's hot stream trickling down her cleft. She looked down between her thighs to see Helen's piss dripping from her cunt. She almost had another orgasm.

Even from the bathroom they could hear the doorbell ring.

"Let's answer it together with our piss still on us," giggled Mandy.

Jack had the time of his life that evening!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers