Mandy & Lauren Transformed

Story Info
Mom & daughter lose their inhibitions.
4.9k words
4.46
204.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Mandy was a good friend of ours. She was in her late 30's and had a daughter - Lauren, who had just turned 18. Mandy was very protective of her daughter since her husband Jeff had left, and perhaps saw us as parent figures as her own parents were many miles away. Mandy was sweet and quiet, and was one of these people who had a sensational body without being aware of it. When younger she had been rather plain, but now into her thirties her body had developed a sensational shape which she, totally unaware, showed off nicely in the dresses she wore. She would call regularly for support, for advice and simply for the company and friendship which Judy, my wife, and I were more than willing to give.

Mandy was most worried about Lauren, although we knew Lauren was a good daughter - she just had typical problems of a shy 18 year old girl. And that was Lauren - a beautiful, shy eighteen year old, who we knew had never had a real boyfriend, and who we knew - instinct told us - was still a virgin. It was about a month after Lauren's birthday that Mandy approached us with a particular problem.

..."it was like this..." she was saying. "I was cleaning in Lauren's wardrobe when I saw these two books. One was just a teen story, but the other was her diary." Mandy paused for a moment.

"I know I shouldn't have, but I took her diary out and began to read it. It was awful. I know she was only describing fantasies, and all sorts of celebs, but I was amazed at the details she was describing. Amazed at what she described herself doing." Mandy paused, looking slightly embarrassed. We both sensed that this may be the beginning of a new phase in our relationship with Mandy, but that would perhaps be a bit down the line. It was Judy who took it up.

"What do you mean, Mandy?"

Mandy looked at me a bit embarrassed but plunged in. "Well, she describes sex, and things like that."

"Things like that?"

"Well," Mandy continued hesitantly. "Oral sex. Sex with three members of that band she likes so much - at the same time."

Judy replied: "That's just natural, it doesn't mean she will do anything."

"I hope you're right" Mandy replied, then the conversation quickly moved on, and away from the subject, with Mandy promising never to reveal to Lauren what she had seen in her diary.

It was after Mandy had gone that Judy and I talked. We both knew, then, that we wanted Mandy - the way she had talked made her arousing - that mix of vulnerable and innocent, despite being married in the past. "But we might get more", I started and as Judy paused, I continued, "play this right and we might get both of them loving it..." We talked into the evening discussing our plans...

Three days later Mandy was around our house again. It was Judy who introduced the topic. "So have you relaxed about Lauren, and that diary."

Mandy shrugged her shoulders.

"No", said Judy. "I've been thinking about it. When I was that age I used to imagine a cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I used to imagine taking a cock in my mouth, and wonder what the cum would taste like. And I remember I used to play with myself, and make myself cum with the thoughts. And of course the great thing is I did all those things when I got a bit older - and I know now there is nothing better than feeling that cock sliding in and out. And I love sucking a man's cock. I love the taste of cum - of his cum..." she pointed at me, smiling as she said it.

I continued. "And she is so good at it, and I can't think of anywhere else I would like to cum but deep in her pussy." Mandy looked shocked and dumbstruck. Judy took up the conversation.

"You must have experienced those things - I know you have had a cock inside you many times. You have sucked a cock haven't you?"

Mandy was very quiet before she replied. "Yes, but only once."

It was Judy who continued the subject. "And I'm sure Lauren will be having sex and sucking cocks in the future. Just like you have."

Mandy was still shocked silent. It was me who continued. "And you will again - and if I wasn't married I would be first in the queue for you..."

"Bill!" Judy cut me short in mock horror. "You shouldn't say that. Let's change the subject." We changed the subject and twenty minutes later Mandy left.

Judy summed up: "I think she'll be back."

She did come back, and somehow over the next couple of weeks the subject of sex came up in every conversation, and Judy and I talked as explicitly and openly as we could. And each time Judy would say something like "If I was a man I would want you", or I would say "If It weren't for Judy I would have you in my bed." It was clear that the conversations were getting Mandy very agitated.

It was two weeks later that Mandy called when Judy was out. We talked in a stilted way for several minutes before Mandy blurted out "Bill, please - will you take me."

I looked shocked. "No I couldn't possibly..." Mandy's embarrassment was acute and she quickly left. I told Judy what had happened later.

Mandy kept coming around. We kept talking about sex. Twice more she asked if I would take her - once of the phone, once by E.mail. Both times I gently said no. It was clear that Mandy was getting more and more desperate.

On one particular evening when we were together Judy talked at great length about an experience she had had with another of our friends - Linda, and about how women give pleasure to each other. Again Mandy became very embarrassed as Judy talked, but it was also clear from her squirming that she found even that image arousing.

It was a couple of months after Lauren's 18th birthday that Mandy came around again, chatting. It was Judy who this time brought the subject up. "Mandy," she said in her 'strong' voice. "Three times now you have asked Bill to have sex with you." Judy paused, Mandy turning bright red in embarrassment. Judy continued. "I have made a decision. Bill can have sex with you." Mandy looked both surprised and pleased, but Judy had more to say. She continued in her strong voice. "And I will also have sex with you - you can serve us, both, and we will give you the best sex you have ever experienced." At the thought of making love to both me and Judy Mandy's breath was already coming slightly harsher. Judy hadn't finished. "We will have sex with you on one condition. That you agree that we can also have sex with Lauren, now that she is eighteen."

Mandy gasped. "No, please not that." Her agony was clear - desperately aroused for herself, yet horrified to think that we should have Lauren.

Judy allowed her a few moments thought, then continued. "Today is Wednesday. On Friday we are going to a cabin in the hills. We would love you and Lauren to come with us - there's plenty of space in our car and in the cabin. But you must know - if Lauren comes with you we will seduce her. And you. It will be a very hot weekend. But..." Judy paused before continuing gently. "It has to be both of you, or neither of you."

Mandy was silent in her agitation for a moment. "No, I can't do that..."

Judy raised her hand. "Mandy, if you say no, we will still stay friends and not talk about this again. We will also give you time to think about it. We leave at seven on Friday. You can phone us any time before then and say you are coming. If you don't, we will simply go and have a great weekend ourselves."

For a few seconds the atmosphere was electric, but again it was Judy who broke it. "Mandy - it's time you were going home to get Lauren's tea." Judy's voice was full of affection, as she reached out and pulled Mandy to her feet. She gave Mandy a great hug and I could hear her whisper in her ear "we would love you to come." Seconds later Mandy had disappeared. Judy shrugged her shoulders. "We wait and see."

The next couple of days were busy and there was no phone call. We began packing the car late on Friday afternoon, now having given up hope. But our busy-ness was suddenly shattered - 6.50pm; ten to seven. The phone rang. I answered it.

The voice on the other end spoke very quickly, quietly and nervously. "We will be there in five minutes. Please don't go without us. But I couldn't tell Lauren anything that was going to happen. Please be gentle with her." For a moment I assured Mandy that whatever we did, both she and Lauren would enjoy more than anything before. I urged her to get ready quickly, and she put the phone down.

Five minutes later there was a ring on the door bell. Stood at the door was a very nervous Mandy, and a nervous and excited Lauren.

Lauren was still very slim, even small for her age, although she would fill out and become very shapely into her twenties. She had long blonde hair, pretty face, wearing jeans and t-shirt. We knew Lauren a bit and remembered her as a sweet chatty teenager, but with none of the big-headedness of some teens. We had always got on well with her, but this was the first time either of them had been away with us. Lauren always called us uncle Bill and Auntie Judy - somehow it had just happened.

We quickly loaded their luggage in the car, locked the house and decided who should sit where. It was agreed that I should drive, that Mandy and Judy sit in the back "for womanly chat", that Lauren sit in the front with me. We set off on the two hour journey chatting away, all four of us, but sometimes Judy and Mandy together, and Lauren and I together. Lauren chatted freely about college and pets and boys. The atmosphere lightened as Mandy and Lauren overcame their nerves.

It was autumn and as we drove, the light came in on us and we needed the headlights on - it became quite dark just after eight. As the darkness came in, so the conversation quietened as well, particularly in the back - Lauren and I were talking about her dreams for jobs in the future. It was after about five minutes I looked in the mirror and saw in the corner that Judy had her mouth covering Mandy's, that they were in a very strong embrace, kissing more than just friends would. It was clear that their tongues were playing in each other's mouths. I continued to drive, looking every minute or so in the mirror which I had adjusted slightly and perhaps five minutes later saw Judy's hand cupping Mandy's breast, and Mandy seeming to enjoy and respond to what was happening.

I turned to Lauren and spoke in a casual throw-away voice. "Have you seen what those two are up to in the back?"

Lauren turned, and was rigid in shock at what her mother was doing. She couldn't take her eyes away as Mandy and Judy kissed, Judy exploring Mandy's body with her hands, Mandy responding to every new touch. Again, after a few minutes I spoke to Lauren. "Hey, Lauren, you don't get many free shows like that one, do you?" Lauren was still completely silent, transfixed by what was happening in the back. Again I spoke to her. "Your mum seems to be really enjoying it - it's great she's enjoying something so much. Why don't you relax and just watch her having a good time."

"But it's not right, what she's doing" she whispered.

I put on my positive tone. "Hey, kid, your mum has had a really bad time since she's been on her own. It's been really hard for her. Isn't it wonderful for her to have something happen to her that she really enjoys. And I think she would enjoy it even more if she knew you were sharing in what she's doing." Lauren's mind was clearly racing, but she relaxed slightly, she did begin to watch. She even begun to enjoy her mother's enjoyment.

Actually it was a rather strange car journey for the next forty five minutes before we arrived at the cottage. Two women in the back kissing and heavy petting. The passenger half turned watching everything. And no conversation at all! Still, I had to drive, and we reached the cottage safely just after nine. It only took five minutes to get a kettle boiled, to drink tea and coffee, although after the antics in the car the conversation was rather stilted, with Mandy embarrassed, Lauren silent, myself and Judy chatting away. It was Judy who suggested we dance, turning on some soft music.

Judy and I danced, arms around each other's necks, Mandy and Lauren dancing barely touching each other. After 10 minutes I suggested we swapped - Judy danced with Mandy, I danced with Lauren. It was clear that Judy and Mandy had unfinished business and were soon entwined around each other kissing hard, Judy pulling Mandy hard to her with her hands on her ass, and it was clear that Mandy was rubbing herself on Judy's thigh. Lauren and I danced arm in arm, but then I put my arms around her pulled her closer to me. I put her arms around my neck, put my arms around her back as we danced against each other. As we danced I ran my hands all over her back softly, each time encroaching a little more onto her sweet and cute ass. At last I simply cupped her ass as we danced together, pulling her hard against me. I was certain she could feel me hard against her but she showed no signs at the moment.

At last the music ran out, so I pulled Lauren onto my lap as I sat on the settee, and suggested to the other two that they get undressed and finish what they started. At first Mandy was reluctant, glancing at Lauren, but as Lauren didn't move she allowed Judy to undress her completely, and allowed Judy to lay her on the floor. Judy herself was out of her clothes as quickly and quickly lowered her pussy straight onto Mandy's mouth, before leaning forward and burying her own mouth between Mandy's legs. There was the wonderful smell of women in heat as their tongues worked inside each other's pussies, around each others clitoris's, and their breathing was becoming shorted and harsher.

Lauren stayed on my lap unmoving, and I did not push things with her, keeping one arm around her back, and simply resting the other one across her lap. It was clear Mandy and Judy were getting more and more aroused as their bodies squirmed, and Judy skilfully seemed to bring them to arousal together.

I whispered to Lauren: "Isn't that so beautiful, but the best is to come..." and as I said that I suddenly saw Mandy's hips buck off the floor, she moaned and her body began to thrash around in orgasm. Within moments Judy also was crying out, forcing her pussy hard and harder onto Mandy's face as she too reach a dramatic orgasm. Both cried out, shook for what seemed an age, until they both began to relax, their orgasm subsiding.

As she came round from the orgasm Mandy suddenly looked worried and looked to Lauren. Lauren had been transfixed by what she had seen, shocked, embarrassed, but suddenly relieved as it was so obvious her mother had enjoyed - fantastically - what had happened.

Somehow we all calmed down, with Judy and Mandy finding dressing gowns. We talked a bit about the cottage, about the sleeping arrangements, and agreed in the end that we would all squeeze into the one Kingsize bed in the main bedroom. We cleaned teeth , got ourselves ready, went to the bed. It took us ages of playing and tickling and arguing to decide who would sleep where. In the end I pretended to be commanding, and decreed that Lauren should sleep on one side, me next to her, then Mandy and then Judy. It was Judy who pulled out a bag with sleeping things in: "You don't need your own things - I've got something here for you all." She gave me a pair of red boxer shorts. She gave Mandy a very short sleeveless nighty and crotchless panties. She gave Lauren a pink nighty which reached just to her thighs, she wore a longer nighty made of black lace for herself. Only Lauren made any excuse and got changed in the loo.

As soon as we were in bed I grabbed Mandy and kissed her, and ran my hands all over her body, feeling her gorgeous tits, running my hands over her wonderful ass, then up and down her legs before pushing a hand between her legs, which parted immediately. After all I had seen I had to have her. Within seconds I had my cock to the lips of her still wet pussy, and plunged straight into her.

Myself and Judy had discussed the weekend and although we couldn't plan for every detail or every event, we knew what we should both do. I knew I had to talk. I spoke huskily, but loud enough for all of us to hear. I told her "It feels so good to have my cock in your cunt. You feel so good. So welcoming. So hot. And I love the wetness - you are just what I want to fuck. Tell me what you want."

Mandy responded without thinking. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me, fuck me hard." I eased my cock in and out of her pussy, and she again responded: "I just want your cock, I want your sperm inside me. Please please please fuck me."

It was clear this chat was having an effect on Lauren, but Judy and I had agreed that we would wait until perhaps Saturday evening to take her completely. I began to slide my cock in and out of Mandy, and as I did I accidentally (on purpose!) reached out and grasped one of Lauren's small but beautiful tits, squeezing it, pinching the nipple as I fucked Mandy. I could feel Judy pushing a finger into my ass as I rose and fell into Mandy, then felt her through the ring and as far in as it would go. Mandy was rising up to meet my thrusts, moaning loudly as I fucked her. I transferred my hand to Lauren's other tit and caressed and squeezed that.

I suddenly had an idea. I pulled out of Mandy, as she tried to hold on to me, I pulled Lauren across the bed so her head rested on Judy, rolled Mandy onto her stomach and put her over Lauren's stomach, then spread her legs and plunged my cock deep into her again from behind, her ass lifted towards me by being over her daughter. I again began to slide my cock in and out of Mandy's cunt, and grabbed her hand and pulled until it was cupping her own daughter's tit. I squeezed her hand onto Lauren's tit as I fucked, until Mandy's hand developed a life of its own - perhaps she thought it was Judy's tit she was squeezing and pinching the nipple of.

I slid my cock harder and harder into Mandy as her body lying over her daughters lap thrust up and down to meet me, her hand squeezing her daughter's nipple. Before long it was too much, and I thrust deep inside Mandy screaming in orgasm. At the same moment Mandy rose, cried out and shuddered in her own orgasm, the walls of her cunt squeezing my cock hard, rippling, milking every drop of cum out of my cock as I spurted deep inside her.

It was several minutes later after we had all relaxed, that we began to doze off, the smell of sex still filling the room. That night we all slept well, Mandy in Judy's arms, Lauren in mine.

I woke next morning, as ever confused in my surroundings before I had fully come around. I was aware that my arm was around someone, my hand cupping a small, soft breast, my cock - already stiff - nestling in the join of a naked ass. I was aware also of the bed moving, rocking, and when more awake realised Mandy and Judy were already making love, that I held Lauren in my arm, it was her beautiful slim teenage body I was pressed against. I whispered to Lauren that we should leave them to it and go make breakfast. We dressed in our dressing gowns and went through to the kitchen, and prepared toast, cereal and tea. As we sat on two soft chairs I noticed Lauren was crying. I went over to her, lifted her up and sat her on my lap. I stroked her hair as she hugged me tightly.

"What's the matter, pet?" I asked gently.

"It's too much. It's upside down" she spluttered in her tears. "I don't know what's happening. Every thing is so different."

I was quiet. I understood her confusion. She had seen her mother cast off all sexual inhibitions. She had seen her mother do things she had never dreamed she would see. She herself had been touched in ways she had never been touched before. I let her cry for several minutes, then wiped a tear from her eye. I gently spoke to her.

"Lauren, it may seem all strange, but this is all being done in love. No-one will get hurt. Everyone will find their real selves. And I promise you one thing - by the end of today you will understand. It will all make sense." I paused as Lauren brightened up. We both heard the steps coming from the bedroom. I spoke more lightly. "Let's get that breakfast served ."

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers
12