Mandy & Lauren Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

"Thankyou uncle Bill" Lauren whispered. She almost skipped to her feet to get to the breakfast.

We spent the morning walking a bit through the local countryside, returning to the cottage after a pub lunch. Mandy, with her inhibitions stripped away, seemed almost insatiable, and she, Judy and I had a very erotic threesome as soon as we arrived home - I love having a woman riding my cock, another sitting on my face and that's how we ended up. Again Lauren was the very interested spectator. After showering it was Judy who suggested they have a girly shopping trip, and the three disappeared in the car for a couple of hours, returning about five o-clock. While out I had prepared some sandwiches and snacks for tea.

Typical of these occasions the three came in giggling and chatting about what they had bought. They chatted for several minutes over coffee, until Judy turned to me and said "You should see what Lauren has got." There was a pause, and Lauren went bright red. Judy enthusiastically continued. "I've got a great idea. Lauren - go and get changed and come back and show Bill what you got."

Lauren giggled shyly. "I couldn't." Judy looked at her firmly, so she picked up a bag and disappeared. A few minutes later she tentatively put her head around the door, then opened it and walked coyly in. She looked sensational. She was stood in a black lacy bra, thin enough to show her nipples through the cloth, matching panties, giving a glimpse of pubic hair, suspenders and black stockings.

I stood to my feet. "Wow, you look absolutely wonderful."

It was Judy who spoke - quietly enough so Lauren couldn't catch the words. "And they are not ordinary panties, you know. They have padded bits, specially designed so that there is a pad resting against her clitoris, one between the lips of her pussy and one between the cheeks of her ass. If she moves in any direction she will get aroused."

I held my hand out to Lauren - "Come and sit down. I have decided that you look so sensational that you will wear these clothes for the rest of the evening. No choice." Even as she walked over to the settee the effects of the pads were clearly making and impression on her. They continued to make an impression through tea, every time she moved causing her some arousal. We deliberately strung the tea out so that by seven she was bright red, almost panting with desire, trying to move to rub herself to orgasm. However, every time she looked close we would distract her so her orgasm never came. She looked pleadingly at us but we pretended not to notice the state she was in.

It was about ten past seven that I went to her. "Perhaps, Lauren, you need to come to bed with me." She simply nodded as I led her through to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed, removed the bra and kissed her gently, caressing her so soft, small but perfect tits. I removed her panties which by now we soaking wet and smelling of woman. I removed the suspender belt and stockings. I quickly undressed, then lay on her and gently put the tip of my cock to her sweet pussy as she spread her legs wide. I slid gently inside her, she was so tight but felt so good. I felt her resistance still intact. I stopped and whispered that this would hurt, but she just put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I thrust forward, breaking through until my cock was completely buried in her virgin pussy, so tight, so wet, so good. She cried out as I burst through, so I knelt up with my cock still inside her, not to move until her pain had subsided. However, with my thumb I played on her clitoris and her breath became shorter and shorter, and suddenly her body thrashed around, her pussy squeezing my cock, she screamed out as her first orgasm from a man overwhelmed her. I held her firmly on my cock as she thrashed around and screamed out.

Her orgasm seem to go on for ever, but at last she calmed down, opened her eyes and looked at me. In that one moment a weekend of confusion, of arousal, of emotion, was all released in the fiercest orgasm I have known any woman or girl ever have. She whispered to me. "Please, uncle Bill, I want more."

Slowly I began to slide my cock in and out of her and her body immediately responded, rising up to meet me. I fucked her slowly and leisurely until it was clear that she was rising towards climax again. I sped up with my thrusts, in and out of her sopping pussy, her body rocking under me, until, as she screamed out, I came in one great orgasm, both our bodies shuddering together, pumping my cum deep inside her, filling her as much as I could. Again, we seemed to writhe together for ages, until we both subsided arm in arm, accompanied by applause from Judy and Mandy who had snuck in to watch everything.

After we had separated Judy took Lauren to clean up after the loss of her virginity. Mandy still stood there coyly, so I ordered her: "Mandy. Come and clean me up." She reached for a box of tissues. I spoke again: "No, not like that, with this." I tapped her mouth. She had lost so many inhibitions she immediately came over, licked me clean, sucking my and Lauren's juices from my cock.

Just then Judy brought Lauren back in. Judy turned and kissed Lauren, and Mandy and I watched as they made love to each other, Judy showing Lauren what to do. Both orgasmed a couple of times in a sixty nine, before Judy called Mandy to the bed and ordered her to make love to her daughter. She hesitated, before Lauren pulled her on top of her and together they made each other cum. I finished the evening by again taking Lauren who by now was as uninhibited as her mother. I think I counted Lauren having eight orgasms through the evening before we simply showered, returned to bed and went to sleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

The next morning was a repeat of the evening before, the four of us spending a couple of hours making love, eating breakfast, before we left for home at about eleven. It had been the hottest weekend Judy and I could remember. Mandy and Lauren's lives had changed completely and where they would go from here was in their hands. Our experience suggested that they were likely to find relationships with other people as a result of our weekend, and find a fulfillment in those relationships. They would become part of our network, but find their own way as well. We would have times with them, but we would also seek adventures elsewhere...

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers
12