Mandy Blows Her Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, her husky voice pleaded. "Put your dick through, Daddy. Let me show you what I can do."

She never was able to do what she was told. I rolled over and did what she asked. Her first touch was light, running her fingertips down the length of my shaft. They went around and around independently, one of them straying to tickle my balls, and then there was a pause and some fumbling. A click and a sudden smell told me she'd lit a cigarette. "I wanna see if you like this," she said, and I felt a hot cloud hitting my bare skin. It tingled and it happened again. Another pause, and slick hands touched me, rubbing a lubricant on my flesh, then another gust touched me. "You like this, don't you Daddy?"

I groaned in reply, and a hand wrapped itself around to stroke me. "I know you don't like me smoking, Daddy, but I think you like this." She blew clouds of smoke at my dick as she stroked it. After the third one, she took me into her mouth, licking and sucking.

JoAnn has been sucking my cock for 35 years, and she's just as good and eager cocksucker as she was when we were dating. I repay her by savoring her fruity goodness regularly. However, Mandy earned a Master's in Fellatio somewhere. My body started to shake, the feelings were so powerful and good. Every now and then she pulled off to take another drag from her cigarette, blowing another cloud of smoke over my engorged member, and thrilling me with the residual nicotine that lingered in her mouth.

The familiar feeling of building tension started below, and I said: "Baby, I'm gonna cum."

She started stroking me harder and more insistently. "Cum for me, Daddy, I want your cum. My mouth is ready for your cum, Daddy, give it to me." A cheek touched the end of my dick and a tongue slurped across it. "Shoot your hot cum in my mouth, Daddy, pretty please."

Her pace was uneven, and I was finding it difficult to blow my wad. "Honey, you've got to keep up the pace. If you keep doing what you're doing now, I'm gonna cum, but don't stop or you'll ruin it."

"Okay, Daddy, tell me what to do."

"Faster, faster, all right keep it there." The juice started to build inside me and it was only a matter of time. She switched hands and lost the pace for a second, but found it again. Finally, I went past the point of no return, and shot my load at her loving lips. It seemed to last forever, strand after strand, and when I started to subside she took me in her mouth and sucked every drop from my balls.

It was fantastic, I almost passed out. A moment later, Mandy said: "I swallowed your cum, every drop. It was so good, I liked holding it in my mouth. Do you like my titties, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby. You have cute titties."

"Thanks, Daddy."

The clatter of the garbage truck went down the alley, and I listened to the sounds of the night as I lay there, my dick still hanging through the hole in the floor. My reverie was broken by my cell phone going off: it was JoAnn. "Hi honey."

"Hi yourself. I just got the babies back to bed and am ready to try a little sleep myself. You get off work on time?"

"Yeah."

"How's Mandy doing? She taking care of you all right?"

I paused a second before I responded. "Yeah, she's doin' all right."

"Look Steve, I talked with Mandy before I left, mother-daughter, and we don't have any secrets. I know you've been missing me, and it's taken you a long time to realize what she has to offer you. It's all right: you do what you need to do. Just make sure when I get home you still want me back."

"JoAnn, I've wanted nobody but you for 35 years." I chuckled. "What do you think?"

There was a sigh and I could feel her relaxing on the other end. "Good enough. Good night, lover."

"Night."

I was totally spent, and went to my bedroom where I fell on the bed with a thud. It didn't take long before I was asleep.

12