Mandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came loudly for Melissa; her orgasm was powerful and continued unabated for endless moments as her body clenched. Melissa did not consider slowing down through Mandy's orgasm, a fact that prolonged her climax indefinitely. It was incredible.

They rested together, cuddling and kissing. Finally, Mandy broke the silence.

"You were awfully good for a virgin," Mandy said with glee. "You sure you've never been with a woman?"

"I can't believe it..."

"Can't believe what?"

"I did that. I made love with you. Mandy, you're wonderful."

"Thanks, sexy girl. Maybe we can do this again sometime, hmmm?"

"Yeah, but what will Joe think?"

"He'll love it. Trust me. You'll get months of hot sex from this."

"What if he gets jealous?"

"He won't, especially if he is involved."

"Uhhh...involved?"

"Use your imagination."

"Oh god."

Mandy laughed.

"You mean a three-way?"

"Maybe, but that's not what I meant. If you love your husband, include him. Make him feel important and involved. He'll enjoy it."

"Oh, god, what have we begun, Mandy?"

Mandy leaned in and kissed Melissa. "You're thinking too much. You're my friend, we'll stop when we need to. Let's just have fun."

Melissa nodded.

- - - - -

That night, Melissa kept her promise and told Joe everything. She began explaining at dinner, but Joe quickly quieted her. "Not yet," he demanded.

After dinner, Joe stripped Melissa down and dressed her in black thigh-high stockings and black thong panties. He pulled out an old pearl necklace he gave her at their tenth anniversary and clasped it around her neck. He gently slid her feet into a pair of black high heel shoes that she had not worn for a long time. The ad-libbed outfit wasn't perfect, but it did show off her curves. Joe looked at Melissa differently that evening, as if she were innocent and fresh, with the full knowledge that another person had found his wife to be attractive and had enjoyed her body to an extent he could only imagine.

"She was so sweet," Melissa began as her husband scrutinized her body. Joe was on his knees, kissing her belly, rubbing her ass with his powerful hands and running a finger underneath her thong. "She laid me back, kissed me and opened my shirt."

"She saw your breasts," Joe stated.

"Oh yes. She made my nipples hard and she kissed them," Melissa continued.

"How did it feel?"

"Mmmm...It felt good."

"You enjoyed it?"

"Oh yes..."

Joe kissed Melissa's body with an erotic reverence that Melissa had never seen from him before. He treated every curve of her body like a new discovery. Joe's erection was throbbing beneath his jeans.

"Then I asked her if I could see her nipples," Melissa proceeded cautiously.

"Did she let you?"

"Yes. She took off her shirt and offered her nipple to my mouth and I sucked like a baby," Melissa said, with a slight chuckle to cover her embarrassment.

Joe pulled Melissa's thongs down her legs and began playing with her swollen pink lips. He tried to imagine Mandy down here, exploring her body, licking in this sacred place.

"She took off my clothes and had me on the bed," Melissa continued teasing, enjoying Joe's newfound hunger for her. Joe stripped down and took out his erection, red and thick from need. "Tell me more," Joe pleaded.

"She got underneath me and licked me."

Joe turned Melissa around and placed her foot on the bed, opening her from behind. Joe searched her with the head of his cock and burrowed inside. Melissa gasped.

"Tell me more, baby," Joe insisted.

"That's what Mandy called me. Baby."

"She did?"

"Yes. When she was licking me. She told me she wanted me to cum."

Joe thrust deeper, grabbing a fistful of Melissa's hair to keep her still, holding her right where he wanted her. His desire for his wife ran cold and deep. Melissa thrilled in the power and strength her husband demonstrated. She felt pretty and feminine and, actually, quite helpless.

"Did you cum for her, baby?" Joe asked.

"Oh yes," Melissa smiled. "Yes I did."

"You're so damn hot." Joe thrust deep and hard now, his cock building toward an explosion.

"She told me she wanted to be fed."

"With your juices..."

"Yes..."

"Did you feed Mandy your juices, baby?"

"Yes I did."

Joe thrust harder. Deeper. Melissa found herself fingering her clit softly – an act she had never done before during sex with her husband – which brought her to greater heights of pleasure. Melissa closed her eyes and moaned.

"Did Mandy eat your cum, baby?"

"Yeah...she did...she licked every drop..."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Joe couldn't stand it any longer. He was close and Melissa knew it.

"Mandy ate my pussy and I came on her face and she ate it all," Melissa said slowly. "She loved it...I want her to eat me again. I want her tongue inside me, baby."

Melissa's words put Joe over the top and he came hard, grunting loudly with every spasm. He fucked Melissa even as he came, forcing her pussy to accept every drop of him, reclaiming her body as his own. He was surprised by the power of his reaction, by his sudden need to show his prowess as her lover, and by how much he enjoyed her adventure with Mandy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, the three of them stood in the cul-de-sac, enjoying the sun and discussing the events of the past few days.

"I feel so guilty," Melissa said. "I kinda have two lovers now..."

"You look radiant, baby," Joe smiled. "It's quite a change."

"I can't believe you're okay with this," Melissa stated with great skepticism.

"I am for now," Joe said. Then, turning to Mandy, "You must be very good..."

"Why, thank you, kind sir," Mandy smiled back.

"We don't want anyone here to get hurt," Joe said. "Not any of us."

"Melissa is my friend, with or without sex. Just let me know," Mandy said.

"Just like that?"

"Sure. No jealousy, no pain. Just friendship, love and good times for us all."

"Is it really that simple?" Melissa asked.

"For me it is," Mandy replied. "But I am only me."

Mandy turned and left for home, whistling for her dog. Joe and Melissa watched her, wondering what the days and weeks and months ahead held for the three of them.

12