Mandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers

Mandy was breathing heavy as Abu kissed her inner thighs leaving saliva trails on her skin as she began working his way back up to her tits and took the other tit inside his mouth and gently sucked on it.

Abu took her nipple between his teeth and gently pulled it stretching it out causing Mandy to moan than gently bit about the nipple giving her goose bumps as he than stood straight up and picked Mandy up and placed her on the edge of the poll table.

Abu began to kiss Mandy as she held his face with her hands while Abu cupped her tits with his large hands rubbing the nipples with his fingers.

Abu gently pushed Mandy back onto the billiards table until she was laying on the green cloth with as he lifted her legs up placing them over his shoulders. Abu began kissing Mandy's inner thigh's as he stroked her legs with his hands.

Mandy had her arms stretched out touching his head with the tips of her fingers as Abu began working his mouth close to her pussy. Abu was licking and nibbling her thigh's as his lips closed in on her bush and swiped his tongue over the little patch of blonde hair making her shiver.

Abu's head was now pressed up tight against Mandy's pussy as her worked his tongue around her mound searching for the slit with his tongue. He made a few more circles with his tongue than parted the lips as he touched her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

Mandy was able to touch Abu's bald head and had her hands placed on it holding him close to her pussy. Her legs were still up over his shoulders and as Abu worked his tongue further into her slit making her body react as she tilted her head back on the pool table.

Mandy's back was arched up as she continued to hold Abu's head with her hands feeling his tongue as it gave her pleasure on her clitoris. Abu took hold of her legs and pushed them back toward her tits leaving her pussy completely exposed for his face now as he furiously and skillfully gave her pleasure with his tongue.

Abu began to focus on her clitoris flickering his tongue ever so gently around the tiny head making her spasm and squirm her hips around on the billiards cloth. Mandy moved her hands swiftly to her side sending billiard balls flying around the table as Abu held her legs steady while he worked his tongue inside her.

Mandy's breath was heavy as Abu kept his tongue in contact with her clitoris until Mandy experienced her first orgasm. Mandy was so caught up in her orgasm that her ass bucked up against his face while her legs kicked out hitting the back of Abu's shoulders.

Mandy's pussy was making sounds as her belly quivered from the orgasm. Mandy's screams could be heard around the mansion as her body thrashed around on the table.

She began to settle back down as Abu reached up and massaged her tits letting her body calm back down from the stress of her orgasm. Abu continued to keep gentle pressure on Mandy's Clitoris as her spasms eventually ended and her body was relaxed once again.

Mandy lay on the billiards table starring out the window at the moon as she caught her breath and felt Abu pulling toward the edge of the table with his large arms.

Abu kept Mandy's legs up against his chest as he moved her round ass up against the edge of the table and laid his cock down on top of her mound as he kissed and licked her ankles making her body shiver again as she reached down and placed her fingers on top of his cock.

Abu continued to kiss her ankles and feet as she massaged the large cock with her finger tips feeling it flex with each gentle touch she gave it. Mandy felt how the large cock that now rested on her pussy extended all the way up to her navel.

Mandy legs were squirming as Abu kissed her ankles and legs now as she teased his cock head with the tips of her long nails and felt Abu begin to move his cock back and forth along her belly. Abu's hands moved down to her thighs and reached up with one hand and took hold of his cock and placed it at the opening of Mandy's pussy.

Abu took the head of his cock and moved it around her slit until the head parted her lips and began to put more pressure against her pussy until it finally popped inside her causing her body to tighten up from its massive size.

Mandy's fingers had moved up to his pubic hair as she continued to tease him with the tips of her nails as he rocked in motion sending more of his black cock inside her tummy.

Abu let go of his cock as it was able to stay inside of Mandy on it's own as he put his hands on her legs as he rocked himself deeper inside her pussy. Mandy moved her hands to Abu's hips as she tried to steady him from going inside her too fast.

Mandy's pussy was soaked with Lubrication as Abu's cock penetrated her pussy deeper with each thrust. The sounds of her natural lubrication could be heard slushing around as Abu's cock stretched her tiny opening.

Mandy now felt the cock as the head bottomed out inside her pussy as Abu increased his strokes inside her. Abu pulled Mandy back a few more inches until her little round ass was hanging over the billiards table giving him better access to push himself inside her even harder and deeper.

Each time Abu's cock withdrew from Mandy, her belly felt empty until its return thrust made her feel completely full and satisfied. Mandy still had her hands on Abu's thighs as she closed her eyes enjoying the sensations his cock was bringing to her whole body.

Abu's thrust began to increase so fast now that her ass kept sliding back with each thrust of his huge cock inside her. Mandy put her hands on her tits now as she felt them giggle with each thrust Abu made inside her.

Abu was breathing extremely heavy now as he kept hold of her legs as his thrusts began to slow down into more defined motion with every push that he made until he pushed himself as deep as he could one more time and shoot his load of seed deep inside her belly.

Mandy watched the expression on Abu's face has he released his sperm inside her pussy. Mandy actually felt the warm liquid as it hit against her cervix with several spurts until his cock finished emptying its load of potent seed.

Abu held onto Mandy's ass cheeks tight keeping himself impaled inside her pussy as she reached down and placed her hands on top of his and slowly rubbed her fingers as his body regained its strength.

Mandy felt Abu's hands moving up along her body toward her back as he began to lift her up while he kept himself impaled inside her pussy. Abu's cock was still as stiff as before as he lifted Mandy up and kissed her lips sending his tongue inside her mouth as she mingled her tongue with his.

Abu reached down and slipped his fingers under Mandy's ass and began to pick her up as he said. "Put your arms around my neck while I carry you into the other room."

Mandy placed her hands around Abu's neck as he picked her tiny frame up off the billiards table and walked into the library without dislodging his cock from her tight pussy.

Abu walked into the dark room and found the sofa and sat down while still holding Mandy's ass with his hands as she now straddled his legs facing the back of the sofa while his large cock remained deep inside her tummy.

Mandy began to kiss Abu's neck than licked around up to his ears and across his face as his lips found Mandy's again and they were once again locked in a passionate kiss as their tongues mingled together.

Mandy began to move her ass by raising herself off Abu a couple inches than pushing herself back down on top of him rotating her little ass she kept him stimulated as they continued their kiss.

Abu placed his hands on Mandy's ass and held her cheeks tight as he guided her up and around his large cock. Mandy broke the kiss as she placed her face up against his face kissing around his cheeks and eyes as she stroked his head with her hands.

Mandy kept kissing Abu's face as she whispered to him and said. "You're such a good lover, and you got me so hot."

Once Mandy had finished saying how good a lover Abu was, he placed his lips over hers again as they passionately remained kissing for several moments. Mandy's arms were locked behind his neck as Abu continued to bounce her on top of his cock.

Mandy had stretched to accommodate his size with all the lubrication from their orgasms still inside and with her pussy lips stretched out to capacity, his seed remained locked inside of Mandy as they fucked on the sofa.

Abu slipped his hands up to Mandy's waist as she wiggled her round little ass around on his lap forcing herself down against his thighs.

Abu tilted his head down to take one of Mandy's tits in his mouth and began to gently nibble around the smooth white globe than moved to the other side and did the same as Mandy arched her back making it easy for Abu to suck on her tits.

He was totally caught up in passion as he not only nibbled around her tits but down around her neck as well as Mandy kissed the top of his head whenever her lips could touch his skin.

Abu found that he couldn't hold himself back from cumin inside Mandy's tight pussy for very long but was able to regain his erection soon after his orgasm and wished he could stay inside her all night.

Mandy arched herself up and cupped one of her tits in her hand and held it up for Abu to lick as if it were an offering. Abu licked a circle around Mandy's nipple making her moan before she did the same to her other tit.

Abu placed his hands under Mandy's ass again and whispered to Mandy and said to hold onto him as he raised himself and carried Mandy around to the back of the sofa and placed her ass down on the edge of the back cushion.

Mandy was wiggling her little ass around in Abu's large hands as she kept her arms locked around his neck with her tits rubbing against his chest.

Abu straightened himself and began to fuck Mandy again as he slipped his hands forward to hold onto her legs. Abu raised Mandy's legs until she slipped them around his waist and kept fucking her harder with each stroke of his cock.

Abu gently placed Mandy back down on the edge of the cushion and took hold of her arms and lowered Mandy down the front of the cushion until her head rested on the seat of the sofa.

Abu than brought his hands up and held onto Mandy's hips as he began to fuck her pussy with long even strokes. Mandy had her ankles locked around his waist as her hands dug into the cushion of the sofa.

Abu fucked Mandy for several moments until his breathing became heavy again and he stiffened up as he pumped another load of hot sperm deep inside Mandy's pussy.

Mandy looked into Abu's face in the moonlight and could see the extreme pleasure in his face as his seed emptied inside her. Abu reached down and took hold of Mandy's hands and pulled her back up as his cock remained inside her.

Mandy put her arms around Abu's neck and began to his face again as his cock slowly pulled out of her pussy. The sound of Abu's seed could be heard gurgling inside Mandy's pussy as it made its way out onto the back of the sofa cushion.

Abu backed away a few inches so Mandy could stand up as he took her into his arms, the sound of air and cum releasing itself from the confines of Mandy's pussy was loud as Abu held onto her.

They were still out of breath as Mandy looked into Abu's eyes and said. "I was right, you really liked that black teddy didn't you?"

Abu laughed and replied. "You looked so beautiful when you entered the room wearing it tonight."

Mandy took hold of Abu's hand as they walked up the stairs and took a shower together in Mandy's room.

Abu stayed and slept in Mandy's room that night and both of them fell asleep within minutes from the exhausting day they spent together.

Mandy woke up early the next morning laying naked under the cover and looked over and saw Abu still asleep. Abu was laying on top of the cover completely naked with an erection as Mandy smiled thinking to herself that all men must wake up in the morning with a hard dick.

Mandy turned to her side and just starred at Abu for a few minutes until he too woke up and put his arm over her head as she moved herself closer to him.

Mandy was smiling as she looked down at his stiff cock and said. "I think that you're the biggest man that I ever seen in my whole life!"

Abu looked at Mandy with a serous expression on his face and said. "I've seen bigger men in my village back home."

Mandy looked surprised and said. "I don't think that's very likely, and I think your just being modist about yourself."

Mandy got out of bed real fast and said. "Wait right here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Mandy returned with a tape measure in her hand and laughed as she said. "I'm going to measure this thing and see how big you really are."

Abu put his hands behind his head and watched as Mandy took the tape measure and put it up to the length of his penis as she said. "God. Your ten inches long from the base to the head."

Mandy took the tape measure and measured the girth of his penis and said. "Abu. Your seven and a half inch around. That's as big as a soda pop bottle!"

Abu looked at Mandy and smiled as he said. "I've still seen bigger men in my village."

Mandy placed the tape measure on the night stand and slid down on the bed as she rested her shoulder on Abu's legs and took hold of his cock and began to gently stroke it with her hand.

Mandy was carefully examining Abu's cock studying ever vein and bump along the big shaft as Abu rubbed the palm of his hand on Mandy's pussy.

Abu smiled as he massaged Mandy's pussy and said. "Have you ever shaved your pussy bald for your husband?"

Mandy looked up at Abu and said. "Yes, I do shave my pussy for him on occasion. Would you like me to shave my pussy for you?"

Abu just smiled at Mandy as he began to pull gently on the hairs around her mound and said. "You're such a small size woman that I'm afraid you will look like a child to me."

Mandy got up from the position she was in and turned around so her tits were touching Abu's chest and kissed him on the lips and said. "Would you still think I would look like a child if I shaved my pussy for you?"

Abu replied. "You're a very beautiful petite woman and I would have to see your pussy shaved to give you my opinion."

Mandy got off the bed and started to run toward the bathroom and glanced back at Abu before shutting the door and said. "I'll be out there in a few minutes."

Mandy came out of the bathroom almost thirty minutes later with a towel wrapped around her waist covering herself until she climbed into the bed and straddled Abu's legs and smiled down at him and said. "OK. I want you to take a good look at my pussy and tell me if I look like a woman."

Mandy slid herself forward until her pussy was only inches below Abu's chin than pushed her pelvis forward as she held onto his head letting Abu look at what she had done to her pussy.

Abu took the palm of his hand and rubbed her smooth pussy mound and smiled as he looked back up at Mandy's eyes and said. "You shaved your pussy just for me the way I like a woman to be."

Mandy smiled at Abu as she scooted herself forward until his mouth covered with her pussy as Mandy said. "Now you can eat my bare pussy for me"

Abu had his tongue slid out of his mouth before Mandy could even finish her sentence as it slowly began to part her pussy lips than entering her. Abu had placed his hands on Mandy's ass and began to gently lick her pussy making her squirm each time his tongue touched her clitoris.

Mandy was moaning as she held onto Abu's bare head with her hands and pushed herself down into his face as he continued to lick her pussy. Mandy's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pleasure of Abu's tongue on her pussy.

Mandy's body began to shake violently above Abu's face as Mandy began her orgasm while Abu slipped his hands up to her waist to try and steady her and keep Mandy from falling.

Mandy screaming. "Oh God. Yes."

Suddenly. Mandy's cell phone began to ring as her body quivered on top of Abu's face. The phone, which was sitting next to the bed on the night stand rang several times before it stopped as Mandy's body began to relax from her orgasm.

Once Mandy was back in control of herself, she reached for the phone and flipped up the cover and saw that it was her husband George calling her from his cell phone. Mandy placed the phone back down on the night stand leaving the cover flipped open as she lifted herself off Abu's face and slid herself backward until she felt his large cock hitting the back of her ass cheeks.

Mandy raised herself and reached around and took hold of Abu's cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy and positioned herself until the head lodged itself between the lips.

Abu had slipped his hands back down to hold onto her ass. Mandy controlled how much cock she wanted inside her pussy as he felt his cock pop into her tight opening. Mandy's pussy was soaked from the licking she had just received from Abu and she was getting herself more accustomed to his large size which made his entry inside her less painful and more pleasurable than the previous times he fucked her.

Mandy began to rock herself up and down his thick cock as it slowly entered her pussy an inch at a time. Mandy leaned her self forward allowing Abu to lick her tits as her long blonde hair fell down around his head.

Mandy began to rotate her ass around in circular motions as Abu's cock touched ever corners of her pussy, making her stretch more and more until he would eventually stretch Mandy to easily accommodate his size.

Mandy lifted her tits away from Abu's mouth so she could bend herself down to kiss him on the lips. Mandy looked deep into Abu's eyes as they kissed a second time only holding the kiss for several moments as she forced her tongue deep inside his mouth.

The cell phone rang out again as Mandy and Abu broke the kiss while she looked at the number calling. Mandy said. "It's my husband George calling me again."

Abu kissed her lips once more and said. "Answer it and let him know that your all right."

Mandy reached over and picked up the phone as Abu held onto her waist to keep her mounted on his cock as she clicked the button and said. "Hello George."

George said. "Hi Honey. I just wanted to call you and say good morning to you and see how you were doing without me there."

Mandy replied. "I'm doing fine." Mandy's eyes closed as Abu continued to push his cock into her pussy. Mandy was arching her back and wiggling her ass giving bother Abu and herself as much pleasure as she could.

George said. "Honey. Did they perform the artificial insemination process on you yet?"

Mandy's eyes were closed as she half listened to her husband as she felt Abu's cock giving her so much pleasure as George repeated himself and said. "Honey. Are you there?"

Mandy finally replied and whispered. "Yes George. He started the process already."

George hesitated as he heard his wife moan again and said. "Honey. You must be tired, I thought I could hear you yean just now."

Mandy's mind was focused on Abu's cock inside her pussy as she tried to reply to her husband and whispered. "Yes George. I'm fine."

George hesitated again as he tried to figure out why Mandy wasn't responding to his question and said. "Honey. Did you mean the doctor already performed the insemination on you?"

Mandy could hear her husband speaking to her but she was getting mixed signals as Abu took one of her tits into his mouth as Mandy tried to respond to her husband and said. "That it. Suck it."

George was trying to make out what his wife was telling him and said. "Honey. Did you say they used something with suction?"

Mandy half-realized what she had just said to her husband as she tried to correct herself and said. "I'm doing fine this morning, just. A little tired is all."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers