Mandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Abu was starring up at Mandy's face as she spoke to her husband and began to suck on her nipples and was getting pleasure himself knowing that he was fucking Mandy as she had her husband on the phone.

George said. "I'll be coming home later this week, and Mr. Coleman has a few things for me to do at the mansion."

Abu was pushing his cock into Mandy with more force as he held onto her hips and worked his tongue around each nipple. Abu could see that Mandy had her eyes closed with the cell phone in her left hand, and her wedding ring was clearly visible.

Mandy finally replied again to her husband and said. "Call me the day your coming home."

Mandy kept one hand on Abu's shoulder keeping herself balanced above Abu as she leaned forward letting him suck and lick on her nipples. Mandy was turned on talking to her husband while Abu's cock was buried inside her pussy.

George replied. "I'll call you later this week, you stay in bed and get some rest today. I love you."

Mandy began to reply back when Abu pushed himself into as deep as he could which caused her to grunt before finishing her reply as she said. "OK. I love you too."

Mandy forced her ass down onto Abu's legs as she tried to impale herself on him as much as she could as she dropped the hand which was still holding the cell phone to his shoulder to help give her more stability to thrust her body against Abu.

Mandy shouted. "Fuck me hard."

Abu began to thrust his cock inside her at a much faster pace causing Mandy to moan very loud as she tried to hold onto his shoulders.

Mandy realized she hadn't hung up the phone and brought it up to her ear and said. "Hello."

George must have hung up the phone on the other end because she didn't get a reply as she clicked the button which shut it off and tossed it on the night stand as Abu began to fuck her even harder.

Abu was holding Mandy's hips very tight as he shoved his cock inside of her pussy so fast that it made her tits giggle. Mandy was breathing heavy now and had her eyes closed and mouth open as she gasped for air as Abu kept fucking her.

Abu was sweating as he held onto Mandy's hips and squinted his eyes closed as he grunted out loud. "I'm going to cum inside you."

Abu kept shoving himself inside her as the first blast of seed shot into Mandy's pussy followed with several smaller shots as Mandy said. "Oh God. I can feel it inside me. It's so hot."

The wet sound of Mandy's pussy could still be heard in the room as Abu slowed himself until he finally just held Mandy tightly and still on top of his legs as she bent down and kissed his forehead.

Mandy looked at Abu's face which was covered in sweat and said. "Abu. Let me get you a towel. You are all sweaty."

Mandy started to raise herself off Abu but he kept hold of her tight and said. "Let me turn you over to keep the seed inside your belly and I'll get us some towels."

Abu flipped Mandy onto her back and pulled himself slowly out of her pussy and held her legs up high while tucking a pillow under Mandy's ass. He than said. "Hole your legs back while I get the towels."

Mandy laughed as she watched Abu getting the towels and said. "Don't you think I'm already pregnant with your baby?"

Abu brought the towels back and gave one to Mandy as he wiped his face and finally replied and said. "Abu put another baby in your belly so his brother will have a playmate."

Mandy laughed as she replied. "I can't get pregnant twice. Silly."

Abu finished wiping his face and looked at Mandy with a serous face and said. "It's true. In my village we have a custom that the woman will have twins if you keep the sperm inside her during the second mating in one day."

Mandy smiled and said. "I still thin your being silly. Besides. Who said the babies are going to be boys?"

Abu laughed and said. "You see. You just said. Boys. So you know you are going to have two babies."

Mandy looked over at Abu and said. "I'll believe it when I see it, now how much longer do I have to keep my legs up?"

Abu walked toward the end of the bed and leaned over and put his ear up to Mandy's pussy than slowly parted the lips and looked inside than looked in Mandy's face and said. "I can hear them playing inside your tummy so it should be safe to put them down now."

Mandy flicked the towel at Abu as she laughed and put her legs down and said. "You have a wild imagination."

Mandy got up from the bed as Abu's seed began flowing down her legs and wiped herself off with the towel.

After taking showers, Mr. Coleman was back and had knocked on the bedroom door and when Abu went to the door with the towel wrapped around himself Mr. Coleman said. "I see you two are staying in the same suite together."

Mr. Coleman than held up the black nightie in his hand and said. "I found this in the billiards room and thought Mandy would like to have it back."

Abu smiled as he took the nightie from Mr. Coleman's hand and said. "She must have forgotten it last night."

Mr. Coleman didn't say anything but just winked his eye as he walked away from the bedroom door.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers