Mandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Doug must apologize to Mandy; in a very special way.
4k words
4.42
47.1k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys.

We continue our story with Mandy and Doug. Doug is having trouble adjusting to the changes in their relationship. As Doug's failures increase Mandy demands an apology; a very special apology.

WARNING, PLEASE READ: While many people have enjoyed and favorited chapters in the Mandy series, unfortunately it has also received the most comments or feedback of disappointment as to the relationship between Mandy and Doug. Thus I felt the need to add this warning.

The male character of the series, Doug, WILL NOT BE TREATED FAIRLY.

This was never meant to be an example of a real life D/s relationship. This is fiction. This series is heavier in the NonCon than most of my stories and it is in that category for a reason. This isn't a romance. To those who say this isn't a healthy portrayal of a loving couple; it isn't meant to be.

If that ruins the story for you then please just skip the series and try something else. If you're not sure how you feel about it you are welcome to read on, but please don't then give the story a poor rating or complain that Doug should have left, or worse, that he should retaliate with some form of abuse.

Now to those still interested in reading about how Mandy gets what she wants, please read on.

*****

Things had changed between Mandy and I since that fateful night when she claimed her reward of a night of oral sex. For one thing, I had since provided her oral pleasures, many, many, many times and I had yet to receive even a single blowjob. I would often have to lie on my stomach or be on all fours as I worshipped her pussy.

But not always. Another change that came along with me having to eat her pussy on a regular basis, is that she added facesitting to our sexual menu; or should I say to her menu. I wasn't receiving any new sexual favors. So our usual sex was still with her on top, but now I could also expect several times a week to spend time with my face buried in her hairy bush; the question was simply whether I would be face down or face up.

Mandy still kept a reward and punishment system in place. It was however much changed from our early days. Some things like pussy worship, were no longer rewards for her but simply chores for me. I did my best to avoid punishments when the spankings became less playful and more severe, but I couldn't completely escape them. Mandy simply decided to occasionally give herself a reward of spanking me, thus I still felt the paddle at least once a month.

I still received some rewards and not all of them were minor. It's hard to believe, but I actually got my first titjob after the changes to the reward system, even though my requirement to eat her pussy became a regular occurrence. So while things had shifted in her favor I couldn't say nothing was going my way.

Still it was a big shift in our relationship and I hadn't fully accepted it I suppose. I would get moody sometimes and wonder if this was really how things should be. We went out a lot and had a good time but sexually I felt I was being rather used. But that titjob was amazing. So I'd pull myself out of my slump and get back to work.

However one month I was really feeling the pressure. I had been depressed and that wasn't helping at home or at work. Mandy first tried to be positive and encourage me but when she saw that wasn't working and things weren't improving she brought up the possibility of punishments.

And then I didn't get a promotion we were hoping for. And I certainly got a punishment for that. Mandy paddled my ass like she was building a house. I think she even strained her arm doing it though she wouldn't admit it. And more than the fire in my ass and the tears on my cheeks, I could tell she was really mad.

That no doubt was still lingering for a few weeks after. Not only was she upset about it, but I was too and it only made me more depressed. That wasn't doing me any good either, since it only slowed my progress at work and around the house. But then it all came to a head when I forgot to pick up something for a party with her friends. Mandy was truly pissed, and I have to say I could see where she was coming from.

Clearly I didn't mean to forget and cause her so much trouble, but she was counting on me and she hadn't even considered that I would fail her on this. But I had failed and now things were hot; a bad, angry hot. I even tried to make it up to her but it wasn't working. I had given her a body massage which turned to pussy worship but her disappointment in me still hung in the air.

"Mandy I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. You know I didn't mean to cause you any trouble."

"But you did. You caused me considerable trouble. And not only have you let me down you've let yourself down. You should have gotten that promotion. What happened there? I tried to accept that it was your own setback and you were only hurting yourself. But then you failed me. What am I supposed to think?"

"I'm sorry. You're right. I don't know why I failed to get the promotion but I'll get it next time. And that's no excuse for my failing you. I'm really sorry and it won't happen again."

We must have been quite the sight as we were still both completely naked. The massage and pussy eating hadn't been enough to convince her so I was trying again to let her know I cared and would do better. I even dropped to my knees in a show of sincerity.

"You're sorry! Sorry isn't good enough."

"What more do you want from me?"

What came next will live with me forever. Mandy spun around turning her back on me. But that wasn't all. She bent over slightly and as her arms swung back by her sides she pointed at her big bare ass.

"Say 'I'm sorry' like you mean it!"

"What? Mandy I..."

"Do it! Crawl over here and kiss my ass! Or was all that just bullshit?"

"It wasn't bullshit. I just don't..."

"Then get over here; now!"

So I crawled over to her. I wanted to calm her down. I put my hands gently on her thighs so she knew I was there. I wanted to hug her, but from my position all I could have done was hug her ass. I tried to reason with her.

"Ma..."

"Don't! No more words! If you want to say you're sorry you can use your mouth in other ways to prove it. Now start kissing."

I had been silenced. I knew she meant business. Speaking now wasn't going to solve anything. I might earn another paddling but that isn't what I was afraid of. I was afraid of something worse. I just couldn't lose her. So after a short hesitation, I started kissing her ass.

She let me continue for some time without saying a word. I was trying to gauge her but she still seemed tense and unappeased. So I just kept kissing, covering more and more of her bare flesh in the hopes she would soon release me.

"You call those kisses? Clearly you aren't very sorry or I'd feel it on your lips."

I redoubled my efforts. I made my kisses longer and I pushed deeper into her pillowy skin. I even used a bit more tongue rather than just giving little pecks. I closed my eyes and made out with her ass.

"That's better."

Finally. It was quite a demonstration she had demanded, but now I sat back on my haunches, her ass still hovering above my face. I just took a few deep breaths. I figured it was best to wait for her to step away before I got up. She had something else in mind.

"I said that was better, I didn't say it was enough. You need to kiss my crack."

I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise. After all she was quite upset and I knew she could be greedy when she made demands of my mouth. Still I hadn't seen this coming and now I was wondering how far she would take this.

But I really had no choice so I rose up once again and this time my kisses soon came to the crack of her ass and followed it up to the top and back down again. Given the ample size of her ass, that isn't a short trip and I spent minutes traversing the distance. Even so, once clearly wasn't enough so I made a second full pass.

Then I felt her moving and her hands came back to grab her cheeks and pull them open. Now it was the inside of her dark and dirty crack facing me. Spreading her cheeks released an aroma of ass, and now I could see down to her pussy, which my mouth had serviced less than an hour before.

"Now kiss the parts you've missed."

I had assumed as much when she parted her cheeks and I was faced with her bare pucker and the darker skin, but I wasn't truly prepared to do this. Still I knew it was necessary and she wouldn't take any less from me. So I took a couple of deep breaths and then leaned in and began to kiss all along her inner ass crack.

There is a distinct difference in the outside of a girl's ass and the inside of her crack. I had come to learn this especially well from all the times she had sat on my face. The outside is much like the rest of a naked body. The skin has a certain color and texture, though there may be tan lines. But inside the ass crack is different. It has a different smell. It has a different temperature as it is often hotter. And unless the person is fresh from the shower, there is probably some sweat present.

And now in this new environment, the hot sweaty crack of Mandy's large ass, I was applying kisses all the way up and down. These kisses had to live up to earlier kisses of course so I was also using a little tongue and these were slow, deep kisses.

Now given the size of her ass and therefore the depth of her crack I actually had a lot to kiss. Just making one pass up and down wouldn't cover all the surface that I hadn't kissed before she opened her ass to me. No, I had to kiss the walls of her ass crack. I think it was the fourth pass by the time I was ready to make my way down the true center.

I desperately wanted to skip over her asshole as I made my way, if only for psychological reasons. But I also knew equally well that it was expected of me and I was meant to endure that humiliation for her benefit. I slowed as I approached or maybe time just stood still, but eventually I braced myself and placed a kiss directly upon her wrinkled ring.

Having survived, I quickly proceeded on and made my way down to her pussy. Here I paused and after a few kisses I dipped my tongue inside. Two years ago I never would have been inclined to do so, but now I was hoping I could please her here with my tongue and all would be forgiven.

"That's enough of my pussy. This isn't supposed to be a reward, this is an apology. Bring that tongue back up to my ass."

So much for pussy pleasing getting me out of this. I did as instructed and came back up to place another kiss on her asshole. I then continued on up her crack placing more kisses. I was about to begin another pass just off to one side when she spoke again.

"Yeah I think that's enough kisses for now. Let's put that tongue to work shall we. Lick my crack. All of it."

It was just getting worse. I was coming to the realization this was no simple gesture she was looking for. This was something she intended to take some time. She was making a point; teaching me a lesson. And her lessons were always long and thorough.

Still I had to take a mental pause before I could force myself to do as she demanded. I was going to have to lick the crack of her ass. I was sure when she mentioned licking it all she wanted me to cover all the area I had been covering with kisses. This meant it would take several passes to get all the walls of her ass crack. I already had a hint from all the kissing, but now I knew I was going to be getting a fuller taste of her ass as my tongue licked her.

And so it was. My tongue licked and licked within her crack. I tasted her dark, sweaty ass, over and over. Somewhere along the way she had pulled my hands off her thighs and up to her ass cheeks so that I could hold her ass open. Even that little chore was too much for her to be bothered with. So I held her ass open as I continued to lick up and down the full length of her crack.

I knew it when she told me to lick her crack. I knew it even before she said 'all of it'. But as I approached her dark, wrinkled ring the fact that I was going to have to lick her asshole was becoming impossible to ignore. Some part of me hoped it would stop before then. But the rest of me knew that was only a dream. I was going to have to lick her asshole.

As I drew close she began to shift and I clung to that glimmer of hope that it would all be over before I had to place my tongue there. But she was shifting her body for another reason. She was spinning us both around, and she held my head letting me know I was to follow her and remain deep within her ass.

I suppose if I had been thinking about her position it would have made sense. She needed to be more comfortable than remaining half bent over with little support. But then I hadn't been thinking of her comfort; my own growing discomfort had taken all my focus. So I was briefly aware that there was more to my world than the dark depths of her ass. However she took a moment to grab my head and push me deep inside, reminding me that it was indeed my world right now.

And here I was again. I was seconds away from licking her asshole. I tried to avoid it by licking around the outside. I made several turns around her asshole, and I felt she may at any moment tell me to stop stalling. But she did not. And then I realized what a fool I was. I was licking circles around her ass as if that would save me from the center of her asshole. But all I was really doing was spending more time pleasing her asshole while I would still have to do the deed with my tongue at some point.

Even so, I made a few more circles as I cursed myself for an idiot. I should have gone straight for the center, knowing I couldn't avoid it, and thus spare myself time with my tongue on her dark, wrinkled skin. So I braced myself and moved to the center of her tight ring.

"No need to rush. You can lick circles around my asshole if you like."

It was like she knew I had just realized my mistake and was mocking me for it. I made two more circles just so she wouldn't demand it of me and then went back to work the center. Now I had done it. I was on my knees, spreading her cheeks, and my tongue was licking her asshole. I had reached a new low. Surely now she could see I was serious about how sorry I was. Surely this was a show that I meant what I said and I would truly do better in the future.

But still I licked. I waited for her to tell me to stop but she didn't. I knew I wasn't allowed to stop on my own. So I just kept licking. She shifted again and I considered that even turning around, and likely resting her arms on the back of the chair may not provide enough comfort. She may have to quit soon for her own discomfort if not for mine.

And then something happened. Something happened to my tongue. I had been licking the rough ridges of her asshole. The taste, I'm sorry to say, I had already become accustomed to. But then suddenly my tongue felt something different. It wasn't the hard wrinkled ridges of her asshole but something smooth and slick.

My tongue kept moving and then I felt it again. And once again I found myself to be a fool. It took a moment to grasp the situation but the answer I came up with was simple and frightening. While I had been spending time licking Mandy's asshole it had become relaxed, at least a little, and my continued tongue pressure had caused it to open up if only slightly. Thus where my tongue had been traveling across the ridges of a tightly closed sphincter, as it opened my tongue was able to go deeper and feel the slick, mucus lining that was past the ring of her anus. I was licking the inside of her asshole!

It was too much. Another pass of the tongue and I had confirmed my suspicion. My tongue retreated back into my mouth and my head pulled away from her ass. Or at least it tried to. Mandy must have sensed my tongue retreating and knew what was coming. Before I had pulled completely from between her cheeks and hand forcefully grabbed the back of my head and thrust me back inside.

"Oh no! You don't get to stop now! Do it! Do IT! Stick your tongue up my asshole!"

Part of me wanted to do it; just to please her and avoid any more of her anger and disappointment. But another part of me simply couldn't stomach the idea of my tongue inside her dirty asshole. And that part of me was winning. I struggled slightly when she pushed me back in. When that wasn't enough, I struggled more. I had to get out of her ass.

Mandy felt the opposite. She was determined to keep me deep inside her ass. And she took action to make it so. Suddenly both her hands were on the back of my head but that wasn't her only movement. Holding me there she then took steps backward dragging me with her as she crossed the short distance. The short distance ended in the wall behind me which my head banged against a split second after she removed her hands.

Her ass pushed hard against my face and then it let up. But it soon returned with more force slamming me back against the wall and trapping me there. In the brief seconds it took for her to push me back to the wall and shove me again with her ass I heard some noises. It sounded like she had grabbed the chair and drug it closer to us so she could use that for support and to better pin me to the wall.

I had been holding her cheeks open without thinking but now I used my hands to try to push her ass off my face. She was matching me in strength and I wasn't making any progress.

"You're not going anywhere! Now get that tongue back in my asshole!"

I couldn't. I just couldn't. I had to get away. Enough was enough. I had done my part and now I needed it to end. I couldn't go any further. I continued to push at her ass and my tongue stayed safely inside my mouth.

Mandy usually finds a way to get what she wants. This was no different. When things got physical I would be reminded of her strength and flexibility. I was never a match for her. Plus she always could come up with something I hadn't considered to turn the tables. As I felt the pain in my balls I realized that it had happened again.

While pushing me back against the wall she was able to lift one foot off the floor long enough to swing backward and toward my midline. I don't know if she was in a position to see or not, but it didn't matter as she found her mark. The heel of her foot slammed into my balls and knocked the air out of my lungs and into her ass.

"Don't make me do it again. I'll crush those balls. Now. Tongue back in my asshole. Do it!"

I really didn't want to put my tongue in her asshole. I didn't even want to lick her asshole or even the crack of her ass. But I had no choice. Before I was trying to make up for past deeds, but now it was a threat of violence. I knew she was serious. She would keep kicking my balls and still expect service from my tongue. I wouldn't survive. I simply had no choice.

I slowly put out my tongue and found the now familiar ridges. I honestly moved my tongue searching for the smooth service I had discovered before. I was having trouble finding it. I became fearful I would receive another kick and my tongue was frantic in its search.

I think it was a simple matter that when I resisted and her body went into fight mode her asshole tightened once more. But now she was rubbing her ass against me and I hadn't received another kick to the balls.

I continued to lick her asshole as before, and eventually it yielded again. This time I couldn't pull away. I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper, licking and probing. As I did, I began to feel more and more of the slick surface of her inner asshole. I was pleased and repulsed at the same time. I knew better than to back off. I continued probing deeper.

After some time I was able to get a thrusting rhythm going. This pleased her and she told me to keep tongue-fucking her asshole. I did. I had no choice. I tongue-fucked her asshole for I don't know how long. I'm quite certain that she came more than once before she finally relented and stepped away from the wall, allowing my body to fall forward as I coughed and gasped for air.

12