Mandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - -

Mandy spent the night at Melissa and Joe's home. The doctor had asked that she not be left unattended that night. She suffered a broken left arm and wore a cast, but she also received a mild concussion. Melissa checked on Mandy every three hours during the night, shining a flashlight into her eyes to check for dilation. Mandy was fine and would easily recover.

Joe and Melissa talked openly that night about their new friend and lover as she rested upstairs in their bed.

"I think we need to discuss this," Joe explained. "I'm thinking things that perhaps I shouldn't be thinking."

"Okay," Melissa said. "Like what?"

"That I like Mandy an awful lot..."

"I like her a lot, too, Joe."

"No, it's more than that."

"Yeah, I know."

"I told her I loved her when she was unconscious," Joe admitted sheepishly.

"Oh..."

"Does that upset you?"

"I don't know," Melissa said quietly. "Maybe it should, but I love her, too. I want her in our life."

"When Mandy gets better, lets go somewhere," Joe suggested sternly. "To get to know each other better. To help sort out where this is headed."

"Maybe you're right," Melissa acquiesced. "We're talking about love now, not just friendship. This is developing so fast."

"Yeah, I think so, too."

"Okay, where should we go?"

"I dunno, Vegas?" Joe suggested.

"That sounds good."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think she'd love to come with us to Vegas. I'm pretty sure she's never been there."

"Where do you think this is going, Melissa? Do you see the three of us still hanging out and doing this a year from now?"

"I don't know...I try not to think that far ahead."

"Do you hope we are still seeing Mandy?"

"I love you, Joe, so much. And I love Mandy, too. I want you both. That's selfish, isn't it?"

"I don't know, baby. We feel so attached to her. That's why I think we need everything on the table. We need to get away, relax and talk openly."

- - - - -

Two days later, reservations were made. Mandy readily agreed to go.

"I can't wait," Mandy said.

Sin City awaited.

12