Mandy Gets Outrageous

Story Info
She wants to suck a guy in public.
1.1k words
4.14
98.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy loved to be outrageous, especially where sex was concerned. Where others had fantasies, Mandy just acted them out instead. What is more she had the face and the body to go with it. She was petite and dark haired, with firm breasts that would have taken a 34C bra if she had ever worn one which she didn't.

She had been with Gary for two months now, much longer than most of her relationships. Most of the guys she had dated simply could not put up with her totally uninhibited behaviour, but Gary loved it and formed a willing accomplice. What other girls would think daring to do in private, Mandy often did in public. She loved sex but even more, she loved her power to shock and excite. Among other things, she loved to shave her pussy hair into interesting shapes. Yesterday, Gary had used the razor to create a smiling face.

They planned to spend today at the local naturist beach. Mandy did not need a naturist beach to shed her clothes but she was on a bet with Gary that she would suck a guy off today in public.

They walked along the beach, looking for a suitable victim. She preferred to find a single, handsome guy, preferably with a large cock. She eventually settled on the guy whose cock she was going to suck. Motioning to Gary, they selected a spot about ten feet away.

Mandy appeared nonchalant as she stripped but was making sure out of the corner of her eye that her guy was watching. She saw the look of surprise and delight on his face as she took off her panties. She looked over and smiled at him.

She got the sun tan lotion out and told Gary to lie down. After rubbing it in his back and legs, she turned him over and started to apply it to his chest. She could see her guy taking an interest as she worked her way down. "Do you want me to rub it in your cock, too" she asked Gary in a voice loud enough for her new admirer to hear. Without waiting for his reply, she held Gary's cock in one hand while rubbing the lotion up and down the shaft with the other. She had soon created two erections.

She rolled over and gave the lotion to Gary, then lay on her stomach for him to rub it over her. As she lay there, enjoying Gary's hands on her body, she looked over and smiled again at her new found friend. She then blatantly dropped her eyes to stare at his cock. Convention said that you shouldn't have an erection on a naturist beach but that was the only way Mandy liked them. The guy's cock seemed to grow even bigger under Mandy's stare.

Gary continued rubbing the lotion into Mandy's ass cheeks before slipping a finger down to lightly caress her pussy. She groaned and gazed with even more lustful eyes at her admirer's cock. It was fully eight inches long and very thick. She was delighted too to see that he was not circumcised. Mandy glanced around the beach to see if she had a wider audience. One older lady was hustling her reluctant husband to move away but two other single guys and a young couple were watching intently.

She looked back to her prime target and spoke directly to him for the first time, "You look as though you could do with some lotion too. May I?"

"Be my guest" he responded.

Staring on his back she slowly rubbed the lotion into his skin, gradually taking her fingers tantalisingly lower. She took her time over his ass cheeks then slowly pushed her well oiled finger into his anus. He gasped. She moved her hand lower to caress his balls. As he arched upwards, she slipped her hand underneath and grasped his rock hard cock. "Ooh, that feels good", she moaned, "but I think you'll have to turn over so I can rub more oil on this". As he turned over, Mandy positioned herself so that as he looked up, it was straight into the smiley face carved into her pussy hair. She took a quick glance up to see that both the single guys who had been watching had firm erections, the couple were watching avidly and that some other bathers were coming over to enjoy the show.

She leaned forward and took a firm hold on his prick, then licked the purple head where it peeked out of his foreskin. She worked her hand vigorously up and down the shaft before taking him fully in her mouth. He responded by pushing out his tongue to lick her pussy. She briefly sucked on the head before taking his full eight inches down her throat.

As he began the throes of an orgasm, she sucked harder for a moment then as he exploded, she withdrew her mouth. She normally liked to swallow but now she was putting on a show for the whole beach. The sperm literally exploded from his cock, almost reaching one of the watching crowd. She gave his cock a final kiss before turning to him and saying "By the way, I'm Mandy, what's your name".

"I'm Mike" he panted. "Thanks, I always like to know who I've just sucked off.

At this point, even Gary was thinking of a hasty retreat, but she restrained him. "Hang on, I think I might get some more offers shortly".

She saw the couple who had been watching her show whispering to each other. They were both very attractive – she was around 5'6" with large firm breasts and a perfectly shaven pussy, he was nearly 6' and well built in all the right places. She turned to Gary, ""Would you like to fuck her tonight?" Gary's thoughts had obviously been travelling along the same lines. "You're insatiable".

A minute later, they wandered over and set next to Mandy and Gary. "Mind if we join you", the girl asked, "that was quite a show you put on there. I was getting quite jealous".

"Thanks" Mandy replied nonchalantly. "By the way, I'm Suzie and this is Nick", she said. Mandy introduced Gary and herself.

"I'd love to have the balls to do what you just did", she continued. "Nick and I often fantasise about fucking in public, but we've never done it".

"Now's your chance, Suzie, Gary's cock is just itching to get inside you, isn't it darling. Meanwhile, I'd be delighted to give Nick a good time. I still need a good fuck and he's got a lovely cock. She smiled at Nick and reached out to stroke his hardening prick.

...to be continued