Mandy Has Some Fun

Story Info
A story about Mandy.
6.5k words
4.32
20.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers

Friday, early afternoon:

I was finally pulling the ZX off the rack. The turbo was installed, and it was tuned for maximum power. I sighed as I got ready to pull it out of the shop. In the six-months that I had been working here, I had gotten really fond of working on the older American muscle cars. Sure, my car was a tricked-out Mitsubishi, and it was pretty fast, but there was something about the late 60's and early 70's heavy metal that drew me in. I'm pretty sure that my relationship with Gail, otherwise known locally as GTO, had something to do with that. Ever since she humiliated my brother and took me and his now former girlfriend home for a weekend of serious debauchery, I have been working here at her shop. What I studiously avoided was letting my brother know that Kaya was now my quasi girlfriend, and we still occasionally fooled around with Gail and a few of her closer friends. We weren't exclusive to each other, but we were each other's main partner.

I was kind of surprised at first when I found that the majority of the customers were women. She explained that as the women were more comfortable with a shop owned by a woman. There were too many instances of men trying to take advantage of the fact that women typically don't know much about cars and adding all sorts of unnecessary repairs. I knew better. Besides, I knew about Gail's playroom and had no wish to be a guest there for trying to screw over a customer.

As I got ready to pull the car out, I heard the throaty rumble of an older Ford big block. Glancing up, I saw a familiar 1969 Mustang fastback pull up. I backed the car out of the bay as the statuesque brunette got out and sauntered towards the office. Parking the ZX, I saw the brunette in a rather heated discussion with the owner of the Nissan 300ZX that I had just finished. "Oh shit. Not again." I thought as I started to move towards the office, hoping that I could stop my brother from making another massive mistake.

Jimmy:

My brother Danny had just finished installing a turbo on my Nissan 300ZX, and I was there with my girlfriend to pick it up. He was doing this for me as a favor, since he took his car back after I suffered a humiliating loss. Since then, my girlfriend, Kayla, had broken up with me, and both she and Danny had gone to work for the bitch that beat me. I had a feeling that Danny was also fucking Kayla, but he studiously avoided any conversations on the subject. About the time that Danny was pulling my car out, an old mustang pulled up to the shop. The woman that got out was gorgeous. Tall, with long brunette hair, and built like a brick shit-house. She was probably about 5' 6", looked like D cups, trim, athletic, cheerleader type.

"Damn." I heard April whisper in awe.

Seriously. What's with these older women and their old American cars. Now that I had a fast car again, maybe I can reclaim some of the status that I had lost with my friends since my defeat at the hands of my brother's new boss.

"I thought all those old Junkers had been scrapped by now." I said as the older brunette walked up.

She just stood there for a minute looking me over, then glancing over at April. A slight smile formed on her lips as she finally spoke.

"I prefer driving a real car than put around in an underpowered beer can on wheels." She replied in a melodious voice.

"More likely a woman just can't handle a real race car, so you need to stick with the slow older crap." I sneered.

"Look, little boy, if you are gonna talk smack, you better be able to back it up. And you better be ready to make it worth my while. I don't run for free." She laughed.

"What do you say we run for pinks?" I responded.

Her laugh reverberated through the shop. My anger suddenly flared at being the cause of it. I could feel my face redden as she replied. "Seriously? You think that a few crushed beer cans is worth my time? Try again little boy."

Apparently, my anger overrode my common sense. "How about when you lose, I get to fuck your ass!" I yelled.

"Now it's getting interesting." She said. "And after you lose, I get to fuck you in the ass, then have your girlfriend lick my pussy."

"So, you are only putting your ass on the line, but you want both of us? That doesn't seem fair." I parried.

"I don't do guys that have girlfriends unless the girlfriend is involved." She explained.

Something in the back of my mind flashed a warning bell telling me that I had heard that line before.

"You want both of us, you need to throw something else in as well." I heard April say.

Her mouth transformed into a big smile, but her eyes showed a glimmer that indicated a predator had just moved in for the kill. "OK Sweetness. Saturday night at the track. Your boyfriend wins, my girlfriend and I are your sex slaves till 10 o'clock Sunday night. I win, and both of you are our sex slave until the same time."

The alarm bells in the back of my mind started to come forward. This was beginning to sound like a familiar scene. I paused.

"So, will your girlfriend agree, or are you in the habit of betting her ass without her knowing." April sneered.

"Ok, I'm sure she will agree, but I will call her if that will make you feel better."

"Hey babe ... Yeah, I'm here ... So, you up for some fun? ... Some frat boy just challenged me ... Yeah ... Sex slaves until Sunday night ... Yeah, ass too ... That's the one ... OK. See you soon ... Sure, I'll let him know ... By babe." As she hung up het phone. "She is on-board. You wanna Kik it?"

There is a private Kik group that you have to be invited to join. All the serious racers are in it. We use it to post challenges and terms, so everyone knows about them. This pretty much eliminates welshing. After all, if someone were to welsh on losing a race, everyone would know, and that person would be blackballed unless they made up for it. No one races someone that doesn't follow through with their bet. The membership is tightly controlled, since this is technically illegal. Also, some of the terms can be a bit embarrassing. A race isn't official until someone posts it and the terms, and the other racer posts their acceptance. I posted, and she accepted just as Danny walked up.

"Hi Danny. I came over to deliver this to you, and Kayla asked if you would take her to the races with you." The brunette addressed to my brother. Then, looking directly in my eyes, she added, "Gail and I had something suddenly come up."

An ice ball formed in the pit of my stomach at that.

"Sure Mandy." Danny replied. "Tell Kayla that I'll pick her up at about 8."

After a few more pleasantries, the brunette left.

Danny:

I walked up to them just as they were putting their mobile phones away. I had a bad feeling about this.

"What the fuck did you do Jimmy." I asked when Mandy got into her car.

"I challenged her to a race, but how does she know Kayla, and who was she talking to on the phone?"

Pulling out my phone and pulling up my Kik app, I groaned. "Oh shit. If I were you two, I would start wearing butt plugs now." I warned. Jimmy had challenged, Mandy accepted, and both Gail and April also accepted their parts in the terms.

"If you think that my car isn't fast enough, just pull it back in and make it faster." Jimmy ordered.

I didn't reply. I just looked at my phone, held up three fingers, and started counting down. Three, two, one, "Little old lady from Pasadena" the Beach Boys sang out on my ringtone. I knew my boss well.

"Hi Gail ... Yeah, I just finished it ... Of course ... Sure ... Whatever you need, Gail ... OK, by."

Turning to my brother, "You stepped in it deep again, Bro. Sorry, can't work on your car until next week. That was Gail on the phone. She needs me to go get her Vette and perform a full diagnostic on it immediately. Then, she has five of her friends bringing their cars in this afternoon for work on them. I also need to go over to her house in the evenings to go over the books for the shop and discuss some new equipment she is looking at. I'm going to be completely tied up until at least Monday. It kind of sounds like she is purposely making sure that I can't modify your car after you made a challenge. She tends to think of that as cheating."

"Who the hell is she, and how fast is her car?" Jimmy asked.

"As for how fast she can run, the only person I've seen who can run with her is GTO. She can even beat GTO occasionally. As for who she is, she's GTO's girlfriend." I recounted how they met (GTO - Queen of the dragstrip) and how she moved to Vegas a couple months ago. Jimmy had indeed stepped in it deep again, and, since Kayla asked me to take her to the race, I was going to have a front row seat to his humiliation once again.

"Whatever, Dude. I'll beat her, and then I'm gonna fuck both of them in the ass. I'll even video it and show it to you." Jimmy replied full of confidence again.

"You say so, Bro." I returned. "Gotta go get Gail's Vette. See you Saturday night."

Mandy:

Gail, Kayla, and I were relaxing in the jacuzzi later that evening, sipping glasses of wine and discussing events of the day. Robin, Gail's niece was out on a date with Danny, and, knowing those two, probably won't be home until tomorrow morning. (GTO-Niece for information on Robin)

"So, it seems as you had quite an interesting day, Mandy." Gail purred.

"Yeah. You should see all the comments from the other racers on Kik." Kayla added. "It sounds like everyone will show up to watch the show. Some are even hoping that the real show will begin right after the race. Jimmy and April are both bragging that they are going to make both of you strip right there at the finish line and drive back to their place naked."

"Are they now." I inquired. I hadn't had the chance to keep up with the firestorm since I left the shop. "Well, perhaps we can educate them about the dangers of posting their plans. After all, if that is what they plan on doing to us, they should have no problem stripping themselves."

"So, what exactly happened?" Gail asked.

"Well, I just stopped by the shop to drop off a list of parts for Danny to get ordered when this loser started to talk smack about my car. I decided to put him in his place. God, that kid was so full of himself that it only took a couple of seconds of addressing him as nothing more than an immature little kid, and he lost all sense of reason. He practically demanded that we race for anal sex. What surprised me the most was that it was the girlfriend that was pushing him along. He was so far gone that he never even hesitated when I stated the final terms."

"What about his car? I know that Danny has been working on it." Kayla asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about that. Remember who owns the shop? Gail and I know everything that he has done to it. No, we won't sabotage his chances by having Danny do anything bad to it, but we do know what it is capable of. Even though Mandy drives a Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge that can't hope to keep up with the slowest Chevy I own, it is still faster than that beer can on wheels." Gail taunted.

"Ooooohhhh. It sounds like the Old Goat is getting a little feisty. I can see that I'm going to have to make an official challenge of my own to put her back in her place." I responded. The truth was that it was a race by race thing on which one of us was faster. We were so even, that it just came down to the tiniest misstep on either party as to who won.

"Kayla, dear, would you please put bottle of wine and two glasses on ice in my room? Then you should probably start getting ready to meet Linda at the club. Mandy and I seem to have a slight difference of opinion to work out here."

As soon as Kayla walked out the door, I attacked. "Really? Comparing my finely tuned and well-oiled machine to a Dodge? Maybe I'll have to take that virgin ass of yours for even thinking that." I hissed in her ear as my fingers sought out her nipples.

"Just remember bitch, that my turn on your virgin ass will follow right behind." She gasped my fingers found their targets as I sat astride of her I the tub.

Her lips found mine as she pulled me into a deep, soulful kiss. As usual, our tongues fought for supremacy, and, as usual, it was a draw. While I was distracted by her lips and my fingers on her tits, her hands moved down to caress my ass. Normally, I would see this coming and take preventative measures, but, as I said, I was a bit distracted. Suddenly, she lifted up, spun us around, and was now on top of me.

"Such an impertinent little slut. First you wrangle me in to offering my ass as a prize, then threaten to take it yourself. What should your punishment be for that, I wonder?"

I moaned as her fingers began stroking my pussy. "I would imagine a severe tongue lashing would serve me right."

"Careful what you ask for Babe." She replied.

After a few more minutes of kissing and fondling, we got out, dried off, and made our way to our bedroom. Kayla had already been there. The wine was in the ice bucket, and the toybox had been pulled out and opened. Sitting on the bed was a strap-on harness with three dildo options beside it. There was a nine-inch one with a name tag that said Danny, an eight and a half inch long one that said Dave, and a five-inch long one whose tag said Jimmy. A note was there saying that Kayla didn't know which one we might prefer, so she left all three out.

"Well, that answers that question. I hope he has a strong tongue, because he won't be doing anything useful with that little dick tomorrow." I mused.

"In the meantime,..." Gail whispered as she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my neck. I moved my hands over hers, moaning as she fingered my nipples. "On the bed, Darlin'. I have a tongue lashing to give you."

She began slowly, gently kissing my face. Ever so slowly, she moved to my neck, then up to my ear softly licking and breathing on me. She nibbled my earlobe and gently breathed warm air into my ear. Damn, she was driving me crazy. Her hand softly cupped my breast and began to gently knead the flesh as her wicked tongue moved to my throat. Her fingers moved to my nipple, and she drew circles around it with her fingernail. As her mouth encircled my left nipple, her fingers took hold of my right nipple. Her tongue was flicking one nipple as her fingers pinched and pulled the other. Then she switched nipples and repeated her actions.

She slowly drug her fingernails across my stomach, circling my navel. Her fingers continuously moved south as she began to trace her tongue down into the valley between my breasts. Finally, her fingers found my drenched pussy. She gently traced the outside of my lips while following the track her fingers made before with her tongue.

"You like that baby?" she said softly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" was my reply.

Her tongue left my skin. I felt a breath on my pussy. Another hot breath. Then a gentle stream of cool air as she softly blew on my clit. I was a mess. An electric shock went through me as I felt her tongue make a long swipe completely along my slit. I then regretted telling her to go slow. She took it literally. It seemed as if she was taking hours to explore every nanometer of my cunt with her mouth. She licked. She nibbled. She stabbed with her tongue. She sucked flesh between her lips. I was going insane.

"Now for your lashing." Gail whispered.

Suddenly, my clit was between her lips as her tongue began lashing it. I began crashing down the cliff to the ocean below. Two fingers entered me and began to pump wildly. I was faintly aware of the sound of a scream, but I was deafened by the sound of my racing heartbeat. I felt as if my whole body was levitating. (She later told me that my bucking had almost raised my body completely off the bed.) Time lost all meaning. All I felt was pleasure cascading through me into every cell of my body. My body had lost all control as it thrashed around. She continued to lick me slowly as the orgasm ebbed.

We laid there together snuggling for a while as I recovered. Finally, my heart rate and breathing returned to almost normal. "Well, I think I learned my lesson, but you still need to me punished for daring to insult my car. I'm thinking that you need a good pounding for that remark."

She reached over and picked up both bigger dildos, held them out to me and said, "Be. My. Guest!"

Figuring that Danny was partially responsible for today's events, I grabbed the one with his name on it and attached it to the harness. "On your back, Babe. I want to look into your eyes as I hammer you into submission." I told her as I was strapping up.

"Good luck with that." She responded as she moved into place.

With that, I slid the shaft in.

"Oh GOD!!" she gasped.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at this.

I started off with a nice slow rhythm, gently kissing her as I was caressing her breasts. She was simultaneously rocking her hips to meet my thrusts as she rubbed my ass.

"You ready for a little fun Darlin'." I asked.

"Do it." She hissed. "Fuck me!"

I built up the speed until I was pounding into her. I started to adjust the angle I was thrusting into her, making sure that I was hitting all the spots to drive her crazy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as her legs wrapped around my waist and locked together. Her arms slipped under my arms, and her hands moved up to grasp my shoulders. She used this new leverage to pump back at me faster and harder. Taking the hint, I really ramped up the speed and power that I was giving her.

"OH, GOOODDDD YEEEESSSSSSS!" she cried as her orgasm took over.

A couple more thrusts and I joined her as the base of the strap-on has been toying with my clit the entire time.

We laid together, both of us drained and satisfied. Eventually, we got up. I went into the bathroom to clean off the strap-on while Gail poured us each a glass of wine. We finished to bottle of wine while discussing the pan for tomorrow.

Saturday:

When Gail and I got up, Robin and Linda, and Danny were sitting at the table eating Breakfast as Kayla continued to cook. It looked like everyone had a good time last night. I was correct, in that Danny didn't bring Robin home until about an hour ago. Kayla and Linda had come back late but spent the night here together.

A brief background on Linda. Linda is a younger cousin of Gail's - as is Robin. Due to the age difference and the closeness Gail has with them, they refer to Gail as their Aunt. Since Gail is an only child, she does not have any real nieces, so she is happy to have her 'adopted' nieces. Gail's family on her dad's side is very religious and conservative. When Linda was 18-years old, she came out to the family as a lesbian. She was kicked out of the house and disowned. The entire extended family cut off all communication with her. It took Gail about three months to finally contact her and help her out. Since it is a very sensitive situation with the family, no one - except Robin now - knows that Gail and Linda even have any contact with each other. Gail is even putting Linda through UNLV as a pre-law student. Linda is a very sweet, beautiful young woman, and, even she knows about all the BDSM activities engaged in by various members of the house, she is not interested in those activities. She prefers to engage in very sweet, mutual love with her partners. No, she has never had sex with either Gail or Robin. Incest is not something any of them are even remotely interested in. Kayla and I have, however tasted sweet love that is Linda.

Dave showed up just as Kayla was finishing making breakfast. (Yes, she had made enough for Dave as well. She had actually called him yesterday and invited him over for Gail.) Strangely, Dave and Danny seemed to be in some discomfort during breakfast. That may have been due to Gail and I wearing only short silk robes that only covered our asses when we stood perfectly straight, Kayla wearing a shear black nighty with no underwear, Linda wearing a thin midriff t-shirt and transparent white thong, and Robin had changed into a long t-shirt that almost covered her ass. Yes, Linda is a confirmed lesbian and a very sweet girl, but she is comfortable enough with the guys to happily engage in some harmless flirting and teasing. Of course, the guys knew that she was off limits to them, but, DAMN, she is hot, and she knew it.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers
12