Mandy in Dubai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

She looked at their faces, the emotionless expression, the big, black glasses that hid all of their thoughts. The guns that they were carrying was big. She could feel the thick bullet proof padding in their vests. The grip on her upper arms was firm. They effortlessly lifted her on her feet, whenever she stumbled. Their bodies must have been made off muscles of steel. One of them pinched his throat and said "affirmative."

She was dragged up the squeaky clean stairs to the tower. They pushed her into a room. The strong American soldiers in their camouflage blocked all doors. There were three of them for each door, where they stood with their pants neatly tucked inside of their boots in a wide stance. They stared straight ahead ignoring her in the middle of the room as if she didn't exist.

The captain and the Arab man were looking Mandy up and down. They were jovial with each other, smiling friendly at each other. The Arab man was smoking a cigar. The captain had a friendly good uncle face.

"Mandy, this is Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the leader of Dubai. He has offered 1 billion dollar worth of oil for your capture. I have three daughters. As much as I am for women's rights, we can't afford the impact to our economy to refuse his oil. You'll be glad to hear that all the other women will receive an American passport. However, you, how shall I say, have to take one for the team and go back to Dubai. The prince is very offended by what you did."

"This is America! You can't do that!"

"Darling, this is the top of the power pyramid in America. We can do anything we god damn please!"

"Here," he threw a plastic bottle of water at her, "get dressed!" He pointed at a neat stack of Navy fatigues and beige desert combat boots.

The captain turned to pour the prince a whiskey from a carafe. The guarding soldiers stared straight ahead. The prince watched Mandy with eager interest, while she stripped naked and stripped into the sports bra and panties. It felt so good to have support. She slipped the fatigues on and pulled the long sleeve Navy t-shirt over. She sat down to tighten the boots around her feet. She looked like a prosperous army recruit in the clean and well fitted uniform.

"Prince, she is all yours. May, I accompany you to your helicopter?"

The two of them turned, when a door was thrown open. A blinding bang flashed a white light. Only gray visual static followed. The room had disappeared. The ears were filled with a ringing like after an intense hard rock concert. Blind and deaf, Mandy stood for a moment.

A gentle, yet strong hand reached for her hand. "Mandy, we are the rebels. We have joined your cause, when we heard about it. We cannot let the oppression go on. Follow me into the bowels of the ship. Deep inside of its steel belly is a strong resistance network."

With that, she squeezed the hand and followed. Her feet stumbled over the door steps. The doors were made to be sealed in case of a water breach. They went down stairs after stairs. There were long hallways. They had to lie quiet sometimes. Every once in a while, the man shot a gun. He'd leave her hand for a moment to hide the bodies.

Her vision slowly returned. All she saw was narrow steal corridors with minimal lighting. She had completely lost track of their journey through the ship. Finally, she was softly pushed into a room. She had to raise her feet to get through the sealable door.

Five young marines with their crew cut heads looked at her. Their faces were so fresh and boyish that she was taken aback. They were muscle packed. They had so much gear on their body. The cabin was some kind of assembly hall with a big group table. There were shelves of cereal boxes and MREs.

"We are the resistance. We pledge our allegiance to you. We have heard your story. We can no longer support the American government, when it commits such travesty. We are at your command. What are your orders?"

The community college girl stood in front of the strong determined men. She seized every single one of them up. One had beautiful blue eyes. Another had a pretty big jaw. They all had strong manly hands, except for one who was the geeky type with glasses.

"I haven't had a good fuck in a long time!"

The blue eyed, blond haired 6'2" lad stepped forward. He kneeled on one knee. Holding her hand in his. "It'll be my pleasure to ram my cock in your womb." She smiled coyly and blushed smitten.

Driven by pent up horniness, she pulled her pants and panties down, leaving everything else, including the boots, in place. She gently pushed his chest to signal him to lie down on the gray metal table. She kneeled over him, lifted his erect cocky, and thrust her body on top of him. She devoured his mouth to her heart's delight. She squished her lips over his cheeks. She nibbled on his ears. So much amazing man, and all was hers to take.

The other solders excused themselves: "We'll go back to our posts, so that nobody suspects anything." They slap-grabbed her ass to say good bye, every single one. She loved it. She thought about how she would ravage each one of them. She had found a steady supply of hunks. This seemed like her destiny. She was born to fuck her way through a war as a leader. And she loved his thick cock bouncing against her cervix.

Her much smaller body was somewhat helpless on top of the strong male. Every time, he contorted in abandon pleasure, her whole body was lifted around. Neither he nor she could control his body going wild beneath her. This was the first time that she had truly ridden a man in the sense of actually riding.

His shaft was so thick that she felt her vagina stretched with every thrust. She wasn't sure if she could take the big cock. And then on the full insertion, it felt so good. Each time, he entered her, she felt a terror of being torn. And each time the terror turned into a pleasure of being filled that she had never known before. And then the man grunted beneath her, spurting his semen into her. And his penis pumped and pumped inside of her.

The door was thrown open. Three soldiers poured in with stern faces. Her man was helplessly dazed by his orgasm. She jumped off of him, grabbed his ceremonial sword. She slashed the three intruders with it before they knew what happened. Each slash sprayed a thin red line onto her face and torso.

Dazed about her quick reaction, she stood facing the door with her beige desert boots in a wide stance, no pants or panties. The semen was running down the inside of her thighs to the knee. Her face had lines painted across it the fresh, bright, red blood. The sword was held in the air far out to her side, where it had stopped at the end of the last strike. Dazed and frozen, she stood trying to get her senses. The blue eyed, blond navy soldier behind her was slowly recovering from the orgasm and crawling to his feet.

To be continued...

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers