Mandy "Rides" 03

Story Info
Mandy's "ride" is rougher than she bargained for.
5.6k words
4.53
296.2k
91
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
787 Followers

This is the 3rd story of the "Mandy" series. You can enjoy it alone or go back and enjoy "Mandy's 'Ride' Home" and "Mandy 'Rides' Again" first. Either way, I hope you like my slutty fantasies. ;) -Lore

*

*Friday afternoon*

It felt like an eternity even though it had only been three days. Rick thought about Mandy every second of every day since he dropped her off at home on Tuesday afternoon. He couldn't even remember doing a damned thing all week other than jacking off constantly to the mere thought of her. It had gotten downright ridiculous. Rick had taken to staying home most nights, slinking into the bathroom every opportunity he'd gotten...even practically demanding Debra go out shopping one night so he could "spend quality time with the boys." Little did Debra know he didn't mean the twins...he spent quality time with his cock and balls almost the entire evening while the boys played in their room. Rick couldn't concentrate at work...he was even getting behind in a couple of his cases. He was hoping against hope that this weekend away with Mandy would get her out of his system and not make things worse...though, he suspected the latter could very well be the case.

As he pulled up in Mandy's driveway on Friday afternoon, he realized his dick was hard AGAIN. He began to worry about greeting Mrs. Cartwright with a hard on, but to his good fortune, he barely had his SUV in park before Mandy was flying down the front steps toward his Escalade. Rick, nonetheless, got out and walked around to the passenger side of the vehicle. As he opened the door and took Mandy's bag, he called up to Mrs. Cartwright, who was standing on the porch, "I'll take good care of her, Mrs. Cartwright! We'll be back Sunday evening and I'll make sure she calls you periodically when we get back from our research!"

"Thank you, Mr. Garrison!" she called to him, then called to her daughter, "And be good Mandy!"

"I will mom!" Mandy yelled to her just before Rick shut the passenger door and carried her luggage to the rear. He threw her bag into the back of the SUV, then walked back around and settled into the driver's seat again. As Rick reversed down Mandy's driveway, they both waved to her mother, smiling.

"Excited?" Rick asked her.

"Very," she answered, still waving.

"I've been thinking about this all week," he admitted.

"Me too."

"I'm not sure I can wait until we get to the hotel."

"Oh?" she asked, looking at him with one eyebrow raised. "Did you have something in mind?"

Rick laughed, noticing Mandy's game was improving. She was getting downright good at playing the little slut role. "I want you on my cock the minute we're on the freeway," he said, still smiling and waving to Mrs. Cartwright.

Mandy giggled and writhed in her seat. Rick knew her enough to know she was already horny and wanting him as much as he wanted her. He was thankful the freeway was only a few miles from the Cartwright home.

A few minutes later and none too soon, Rick pulled onto the freeway heading towards the hotel he'd booked for them near the State Capital building. It wasn't a terribly long drive, but it was long enough for them to start their weekend off right. After Rick pulled into the far right lane and set the cruise control, he looked over at Mandy and said, "Take my dick out."

She bit her lower lip and looked at him innocently...those icy blue eyes tearing right through him. Leaning over, she began unbuckling his belt, still biting her lip. She rested on the center console, her round, young tits pushed front and center on her chest. Rick stared at them, at her, as she reached into his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. Taking him in her hand, she leisurely began stroking up and down the shaft, then looked back up into his eyes, smiling. His breathing quickened as she stroked him harder. He did his best to concentrate on the road, but it was becoming more and more difficult. "Take your panties off," he demanded suddenly. "I want to see how juicy your cunt is."

Mandy quickly complied. Sitting back in her seat, she lifted her bottom and pulled her panties off all the way, dropping them in Rick's lap...watching as he brought them to his nose and breathed in deeply. With a grin, she then lifted her skirt and spread her legs wide, now bringing his attention to her freshly shaven cunt. Rick loved how she smelled...how she looked...how good she was at following orders. Moreover, he was grateful that she loved being his submissive little slut as much as he loved having her. He glanced over at her once more and flashed back to that first night when she was sitting in that very seat, asleep, and he'd penetrated her with his fingers without her knowing it. Or had she known? Maybe she'd been awake the whole time! Oh, she IS such a hot little slut, he thought. His dick stiffened further as he shoved his fingers roughly inside her. Moaning, Mandy leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Tossing her panties into the back seat, he began to fuck her violently with two fingers, keeping the other hand on the wheel. She bucked her hips up against his hand...writhing like a little whore. This bitch is becoming a slut right before my very eyes, Rick thought to himself with a laugh.

Abruptly, Rick pulled his fingers out of her, and she reluctantly opened her eyes and looked over at him. His fingers hung in mid air. "Suck them."

"What?"

"Taste yourself on my fingers. Get a taste for pussy...see if you like it."

Mandy just stared at him.

"Do it! Now!" Hesitantly, Mandy leaned in and took Rick's fingers in her mouth. She licked all over them at first before taking them into her mouth and actually sucking her juices onto her tongue. "That's it baby...that's it." Her silken mouth curled around Rick's fingers tight...licking and sucking them like he'd pictured her doing to his cock on several occasions. "Oh god, baby, just like that." She took him in and out of her mouth over and over again until Rick finally pulled his fingers out. "You like how you taste, baby?" he asked, keeping one eye on the road.

"Mmmmm, yeah, I do."

"You like pussy, do ya?"

"I guess," she answered, shyly.

"You're becoming such a little slut, Mandy. I love it...I just love it!"

Mandy giggled. "Rick!" she yelled, playfully slapping him on his arm.

"C'mere. You've had a taste of pussy...now it's time to taste some cock," he said, pulling her head down into his lap without giving her a chance to retort. Before she could say a word, Rick had shoved his cock into her mouth and began guiding her head up and down over him. He grasped her head snugly using her hair. She stayed pretty still, just keeping her lips tight around his girth with her fingernails digging into his thighs. "That's it...that's it...suck it, bitch!" he barked as he began rocking his hips upward. He started fucking her mouth rigorously...pushing her head down over him even further. Rick could hear her gagging a bit as he felt his cock bottom out in her throat, but he didn't give a fuck...that only made him push his way deeper into her mouth. "You gonna take it? You gonna swallow my cum, you little slut?" Mandy, unable to answer, simply groaned and yelped a bit. He didn't give a damn if her answer was yes or no, though, truth be known...he planned to use her as he saw fit...and right now he saw fit to use her as his personal cum depository. After thrusting up into the back of her throat a few more times, his body began shaking violently as he came. He could feel her jerk and try to pull back as his cum slid over her tongue, but he held her firmly in place by her hair, forcing her to stay latched onto his dick. He was pretty sure this was her first taste of a man and he was glad to be the one she was tasting. His cum filled her mouth...he came and came, forcing her to swallow several times. He could feel her struggling, pushing against his leg, so finally he let go of her hair once he was sure he'd fully emptied his balls.

Mandy jumped back and sat upright in her seat again. Rick breathed out a sigh of relief, then stared at the road for a few minutes, coming down off his orgasm. "Have you ever sucked a cock before, Mandy?" he asked bluntly.

"No," she answered promptly, obviously annoyed at Rick's aggressiveness.

"You're a natural then."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that was the best blow job I've had in a very long time. You were amazing," he said, looking over at her and smiling. She certainly wasn't the best he'd ever had by any means, but since Debra never blew him anymore, that was honestly the best blow job he'd had in years...given that it was the only blow job he'd had in years.

Her eyes instantly lit up. "Really?! Ya think so?"

"Oh yes, baby...I know so."

A huge smile came across her face at Rick's approval. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Did you like it? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. I guess it was okay. It's kinda weird, but I'd do it again."

"I sure hope so," he said, winking at her.

She giggled and smiled back at him.

"Goddamn, baby, if I weren't driving right now, I'd eat your cunt so fuckin' good."

"I'm wet as hell for you, Rick."

"Want me to make you cum, sweetie?"

"Not right now. I can wait awhile."

Rick laughed. "You like it when I eat your cunt, don't you?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she answered with another huge smile.

"Oh, I almost forgot...I bought a present for you."

"You did?! What is it?! What is it?!"

"You'll just hafta wait and see."

"Rick!" she squealed, playfully slapping him on the arm again. "Don't tease me!"

"I assure you, honey...I haven't even BEGUN teasing you yet...oh, but I will!"

Mandy giggled her cute little giggle, then settled back in the seat once more. Rick glanced over at her several times as she stared out the passenger window. Fucking Christ, he thought to himself, I'm indeed the luckiest motherfucker ever to walk the face of the planet! "Mandy?"

"Yes Rick?" she said, looking over at him again.

"I'm glad you came with me this weekend," he told her, censoring his true thoughts.

"Me too," she said, leaning over and lightly brushing her lips against his cheek. One sweet, innocent brush of her lips against his cheek sent his cock into yet another raging hard-on. Oh yeah, he thought, this is gonna be the best weekend of my fuckin' life!

********************

A little over an hour later, Rick and Mandy had made it into the city and were standing in the posh hotel suite Rick had booked for them. "Wow!" Mandy exclaimed, dropping her bag on one of the double beds. "This room must've cost a fortune!" She looked around wide-eyed...running her finger along the footboard of one of the cherry sleigh beds, looking over all the furniture in the living room, ultimately opening the armoire with the TV on top and squatting to raid the mini bar below. "Ohmygod, this fridge is filled with all kinds of stuff!"

"That's the mini bar, darling."

"This room is totally awesome, Rick," she said, standing back up and turning to face him.

Taking a couple steps forward, he took her face in his hands, then kissed her lightly on the lips. "Only the best for my girl," he whispered against her mouth. As Rick stood there breathing against her mouth it suddenly occured to him that he and Mandy hadn't done much kissing. This had been the first real kiss they'd shared. Maybe this was just about sex and neither had a desire to share that kind of intimacy. Or maybe she wasn't into kissing too much. Or maybe it was time to stop thinking and start acting, he finally decided. He brought his hands down and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close. She settled softly against him, laying her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around him as well. He kissed the top of her head, hugging her tight for a moment, then pulled back a bit. "Wait here," he told her, as he turned and walked towards the bathroom.

"Umm...okay," she agreed. She stood in the middle of the room for several minutes waiting for Rick to return. He'd disappeared into the bathroom and she could hear him fumbling around in there, running water...and she could've sworn she heard a zipper unzip.

Finally, after several minutes, Rick peeked his head out of the bathroom and said to Mandy, "Come." She, in turn, wasted no time walking his way. To her surprise, though, he shut the door to the bathroom as she walked toward it. She heard him fiddle around again, then heard water sloshing before the bathroom fell silent once more. Not sure what else to do, she knocked on the bathroom door. Immediately, she heard Rick say, "Come in, Amanda." She stopped short before grabbing the door handle. He'd never called her "Amanda" before...it sent goosebumps down her arms. When she opened the door, she found Rick...sitting in a jacuzzi tub full of bubbles and sipping a glass of champagne. "Welcome baby. Care to join me?"

Mandy smiled at him. "Of course!" She reached down to grab her shirt and start stripping, but Rick intervened.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Mandy...I haven't told you to undress yet."

"But...."

"No buts...you'll do as I say."

"Yes sir," she replied sheepishly.

"I want that skirt off first...take it off slowly. Do a little strip tease for me."

Mandy wasn't sure how to do a strip tease. She'd never done one before and wasn't sure how to go about it. Having seen it done in movies once or twice, she decided to mimic that. She began to roll her hips back and forth as she reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt. Swaying, she ever so slowly pulled her zipper down, watching Rick's eyes. She could tell he was already getting excited. Mandy was excited, too, but nervous. She was full of teenage self doubt, afraid to look stupid. Soon, her zipper was unzipped and her skirt immediately fell to her feet, leaving her naked from the waist down given that her panties were still in Rick's Escalade. "Beautiful," was all Rick mustered as he stared at her bare, shaven cunt and long luscious legs. "Now the shirt."

She was wearing only a tight little tank top. Still swaying her hips back and forth, she slowly lifted her shirt over her head. Once it was off, she brought it over her head and twirled it like she'd seen strippers do in movies. "Oh yeahhhhhhhh," Rick said, downing his champagne. "The bra...I want it off. I wanna see your gorgeous tits."

Mandy didn't hesitate..she was getting more and more comfortable. Bringing her hands around to her back, she undid her bra quickly, letting it fall from her shoulders, down her arms, and onto the floor on its own. "Fucking unbelievable."

"What?" Mandy asked, thinking she might've made a mistake. She stopped dancing and just stood there naked, staring back at Rick.

"You...you're unbelievably perfect."

"Oh stop," she said, blushing.

"You are, Mandy. Come. Come in and join me."

Mandy made her way over to the jacuzzi where Rick was already enjoying the hot water and bubbles. Once she arrived at the edge, he held his hand out to her, helping her in. "Straddle me, baby," he insisted, leading her over to where he was sitting. She, of course, followed instructions yet again. Spreading her legs over his lap, she eased herself down, resting her knees on either side of him on the bench. He smiled up at her, cupping water in his hands, then bringing it up to her chest and releasing it...the water quickly covering her, forming beads and falling down her perky breasts and flat stomach. Rick splashed her with water repeatedly...getting her wet and soapy. Her hair was now sticking to her back...her nipples hard after the warm water fell from them, leaving them cold...the upper half of her body now mostly covered in sudsy bubbles. Her skin glistened, her eyes were filled with want...and Rick was ready to fill her every aching wish. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her down for a rough kiss. At the same time, he placed his other hand on her hip and eased her down further onto his lap. Now, she could feel his hard cock press against her pussy lips. Her eyes widened as she pulled up from his kiss. "You've already got me hard. Keep going down...let me slide inside my cunt." She smiled as she gave into his desires. Rick referred to her cunt as 'my cunt'...he'd claimed her...she was his and that made her happy. She was glad she'd planned what she'd planned for Sunday...she wanted to make him happy, too. Carefully, Mandy eased herself down over his cock. She could feel her tight pussy open up to him...stretching her wide as she took him all the way inside her up to his balls. Resting her arms on his shoulders, she brought her hands up around his neck. He held her at her waist and looked up at her. "Ride me, Mandy."

Without hesitation, she gradually began moving her hips back and forth across his dick...harder...faster. Her plump tits bouncing on her chest as she rode him, as she ground his cock deeper into her folds as far as her body would allow. His fingers dug into her hips firmly. She was now latching onto his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin. As she tossed her head back, her wet hair made a loud crack as it made contact with her wet, naked back...her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of his long, hard cock against her soft wetness, stretching her inexperienced cunt wide open to him even further. Rick took her hips and started pushing her down harder over his cock...fucking up against her...pounding her tight, young cunt as she rode him hard and fast. "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum already. You feel too...fuckin'...gooooooddddd," he moaned as he released his cum deep inside her. His entire body shook...his hands loosened their grip on her waist. She slowed her hips so he could enjoy his orgasm, but he wasn't about to let Mandy go without, not after being such a good little slut for him. "Keep riding me," he told her as he began to come down from his orgasm, bringing his hand down between her legs. He quickly found her little nub of a clit. It was already round and hard...she wasn't too far from cumming either. Rick took two fingers and fiercely began rubbing her clit in tight, firm circles. He still had one hand on her hip, pushing her down over his now half hard cock. "That's it...ride it, bitch! Ride my cock! I want you to cum! It's my cum...I own it...I own you," he snarled. "Give it to me! Cum now, you little fucking slut!"

As if following his orders, Mandy abruptly came on demand. Her fingernails dug deeper into Rick's shoulders...her entire body shook intensely. Her back arched upward, heaving her tits high into the air, jiggling them as she bucked her hips through her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes," she cried as her hips began to slow and her juices flowed from her body into the warm water of the jacuzzi. To Rick's surprise, she suddenly collapsed into his arms. Her entire body went limp all at once...he could feel all her weight against him. He wrapped his arms around her and craddled her tight against his body, stroking her wet hair and lightly kissing her shoulder. She purred a few times as though content, but obviously beyond drained. He collected her tired young body in his arms and stood up. Carefully making his way out of the tub, he then grabbed two huge bath towels before making his way back into the bedroom. He layed her down on one of the double beds and dried her off as best he could, finally wrapping her up tightly in the huge towel. Pulling the blankets out from underneath her sleepy body, he swiftly brought them back up over her, covering her, keeping her safe and warm. Rick stood back up, wrapping his towel around himself and staring down at the weary young girl. She's such a fucking knockout, he thought to himself. I can't believe she's mine...all mine.

******************************

*Saturday morning*

There was a knock at the door. Both Rick and Mandy woke from a dead sleep and sat straight up. The room was cold and dark and they'd been peacefully sleeping together in one of the double beds when the knock came. Mandy looked oddly frightened. "Who could that be? No one knows we're here, do they?!" she asked, sounding a little panicked.

LoreLai
LoreLai
787 Followers
12