Mandy The Flower Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that feels so good Kate!" Mandy was breathing heavy. "Kiss me Kate."

"Kate let out a little moan, as she bent down and gave Mandy a kiss."

"Kate then wrapped her arms around Mandy's head, and the two of them began kissing with there tongue, as Kate continued to move up and down on Mandy. This continued for quit some time, until both of them heard the bell on the front door signifying that someone had just came into the building.

Kate quickly got off the floor, and put her finger to her lip. Kate for the most part still had her clothes on. So she made sure her skirt was straight and brushed her self off as she went to the front of the store. Mandy then got up, and put on her pants. She then took both her's and Kate's panties, and put one in each of her front pockets. She heard Kate talking to some guy in the front. Then she heard him leave. Mandy then made her way to the front. There she saw Kate behind the counter. Kate turned, and saw her, that's when Kate gave her a sign of disapproval. "Awww! Your clothes are back on."

"I'm sorry Mandy said." Then she reached into her pocket, and pulled out a pair of panties, and tried handing it to Kate. "Here you go."

Kate started laughing really hard. "Those are your panties, She said."

"Oh Shit!!!" Mandy exclaimed, as she tried to put them back into her pocket. Kate then approached her, and grabbed her by the hand she was using to push the panties into her pocket, Leaving her Panties hanging half way out.

"I love you Kate said," as she moved in for a kiss.

"Mandy pulled away. "I don't know if I can do this!" Mandy said. Kate let go of

Mandy's hand as she stepped back. Mandy continued, "I only did this because I was feeling really lonely. A guy came in here before you, and he made me feel as if I had a chance with him. Then after he got what he wanted. He just left."

Kate had a puzzled look on her face. "So you fucked somebody else?" Kate said, with a bit of anger in her voice.

"No." Mandy responded, "but I did suck his dick, and after he cummed. He just walked out the door, and pretty much called me a slut. All I wanted was to feel wanted."

"And you knew I would pretty much do anything for you," Kate said. Mandy could tell Kate was pissed.

"Please forgive me!!!" Mandy screamed as she reached out for Kate's arm, but Kate pulled away, and swung back with her other arm, and smacked Mandy right in the face. The move knocked Mandy on her ass, and She started crying.

This was just like three years ago, but this time it was Mandy on the floor crying. She looked up at Kate with tears in her eyes, and Kate looked down at her. At this point of the story, Mandy knew what was going to happen next. Kate was going to tell Mandy to go fuck her self. Kate would tell her that she never wanted to speak to her again, and any chance of being of the two them being friends was over. It was exactly what Mandy told her three years That didn't happen though. Instead Kate reached down with her hand, and pulled Mandy off the floor. Then she wrapped her arms around her. Mandy buried her head into Kate chest, as Kate rubbed her back. "We all do stupid things," Kate said. "I know what it is like to be so lonely it hurts. I forgive you."

Mandy looked up into Kate's eyes. "How can you forgive me? After all the mean things I have said and done to you."

Kate smiled, "I just can."

Mandy gave Kate a kiss on her lips, and said, "I love you to."

Shortly afterwards the two of them closed the store, It was time anyways, and later that night. Kate would visit Mandy at her home, were the two of them would forge a friendship that last a lifetime.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You badly need an editor.

I can't vote any higher on this submission because the editing was so bad I couldn't decide if I liked the story or not.

Please, please, please, go through your stories and check them for grammatical mistakes before submitting them. You suffer from paragraph breaks in the middle of a sentence, misuse of capitals, extremely bad punctuation, and poor spelling. To submit them in this condition does you no good and certainly does your story no good. Please do not insult your readers again by submitting a story unedited and uncorrected - it just shows how little you respect them.

Bluntly, in this state even W Shakespeare's writing would look like shit, and W Shakespeare you ain't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lovely !

I enjoyed your story very much. Hoping to read more of your works. Keep on writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy Mind control drug launches 8 person after school orgy.in Mind Control
Monday Morning Hana wakes her friend up for school...in Lesbian Sex
While She Sleeps A girl dares to taste her new friend while she sleeps.in Lesbian Sex
Nurse Candi and Amber Nurse Candi takes real good care of Amber.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories