Mandy's Club Experience

Story Info
Mandy dressed as a boy goes to an all men's club.
920 words
3.91
24.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I got off the train and headed a few blocks to the club/bar. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be and it was really busy and very dark inside. I could hear the chatter of people even before I entered through the door. As I entered, I walked right to the bar and ordered a Corona. I took my beer and headed towards the back to see what it was like back there. I saw absolutely zero girls there. Nothing like the Barracuda I had been to before. This was a man only bar. Most of the men were considerably older, with almost none my age. I didn't see anyone like me there to be honest. There were men in what looked like very aggressive type clothing, leather vests and lots of metal and tattoos and piercings. Not my thing, but I continued towards the back.

In the back were several men chatting. One of them caught my attention. He was tall, very solid looking. He was good looking and I could hear his voice. I was attracted to him instantly. My eyes scanned his jeans and I was trying not to get caught, but I really wanted to see a silhouette. Perhaps he noticed me looking but it wasn't long until he came over and started to talk to me. The usual stuff, I guess. I haven't seen you here before, etc. I'm not sure he noticed my heart beating through my chest, because as he stood next to me, I kept feeling the desire to look down and let him know I was interested in his bulge. I dared not.

I told him I had no experience with men and I had been dating girls and he said he knew what that was like. He had been married for 8 years! Natural progression, she was his high school sweetheart and a good friend. He said he was going to the bar to get a shot and wanted to know if I wanted one! Of what I asked and he responded with tequila. I said sure. Hoping it would calm me more or maybe I hoped it would give me some courage.

We had a shot and went back to the rear of the bar and began really talking. I told him that I felt feminine and had been only looking at men lately on the computer. He asked me what stuff I was looking at and I confessed that it I had been looking at well hung men. He smiled. He said I would love his then. I don't think I could even talk after that for awhile. He asked if I wanted to see. At this point, I had to see. I though here? He leaned back and unzipped his pants and let it fall out of the opening. OMG, literally chills went through me. At this point I needed another shot for courage, I told him and he laughed. He bought me another shot and I felt so buzzed.

I kept looking down as he spoke to me, sending him the message that said I want to feel that somehow, somewhere. After a while longer, he asked me if I wanted to go out to his car. I said yes. I followed him like a puppy out the door and to his car. We drove to a quiet spot on the west side and he lowered his pants as I slumped down in the seat and gratefully awaited my prize! I moaned heavily at the sensation of it touching my lips and tried hard to take it all in my mouth and then wrapped my hand around it and swirled my hand in a rotating motion like I had seen the girls do in movies, kind of jerking his cock into my mouth. He reached for my pants which were extremely tight and I kind of moved so he couldn't. I wasn't sure he wanted to see that I had panties on, I was also ashamed of how small I was at this point and didn't think he would find that a turn on. I inspired him to lose interest in that as I could feel I was doing a good job because he started to get that pulsating feeling in the head of his cock and I knew he would cum soon. As he came, so did I! I am not sure if it was the taste or just how much I liked him but it was wonderful. I swallowed all I could as fast as I could.

Instantly I felt ashamed and felt like what I did may not have been the right thing. He wanted to know if I would go home with him. I said I couldn't, I wasn't ready at that moment and he asked me to wait, to take his number and please call him. I took his number, looked at him, he leaned to kiss me good bye and I opened the door and went home on the train and confessed everything to my mommy. She told me not going home with him was a good choice and asked if I would have liked to have gone with him. Of course I wanted to go home with him. He was well hung and his cock tasted like heaven to me. She told me to call him the next day and set up a date and see if I really was ready to go home with him.