Mandy's Lover

Story Info
Mandy finally gets her man, & a shocking surprise.
1.6k words
4.1
131.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy M
Mandy M
27 Followers

It all started for me 5 years ago when my Mom and Step-Dad got married. Danny, my now Step-Brother, has been the love of my life for as long as I can remember! He was 18, 6'3, with dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes and broad shoulders. After graduating high school Danny would be leaving for the Navy, and my life would never be the same.

There I was, a freshman in high school, a junior varsity cheerleader and homecoming princess. You would think that would be enough to make me happy, but it wasn't. All I could think of was my Step-Brother, Danny. Did he feel the same way I did? Had he thought of me the way I thought of him? In only a matter of months Danny would be leaving me, and going to a new world- where he would find ready and willing women. The thought of Danny being with another woman made me sick to my stomach. I knew I had to do something, and I had to do it fast.

I couldn't figure it out. "I'm an attractive woman," I said to myself as I pulled out my white baby doll nightie. At 5'1, 114lbs, long blonde hair, clear green eyes, 34C's that were nice and firm, and a sweet shaven pussy- "What man wouldn't want me?" I thought to myself. It seemed as if Danny were the only man.

The night before he left me, I really thought something was going to happen. Something did happen, but not enough to keep him. I was so depressed. I would lay in bed at night and think of his kiss, the way he caressed me, how we only went so far, but then stopped. "When he comes back home, when I'm 18, he'll be mine," I vowed to myself.

Four long years have passed since Danny left for the Navy. It was almost November, and Danny would be home for good in exactly one week. My Mom and Step-Dad were out of town for the next 3 months. Dad had a big business deal he HAD to close in person over-seas. That left me home alone...

"Nineteen and a tender lil' virgin, all for Danny," I said to myself as I put on the same white baby doll nightie I had worn the night before Danny left. "Danny you've got to remember, you have to want me like I want you," I said as I put on his favorite perfume, climbing into his bed. "In the morning when I wake, you'll be home and find me here, sleeping like an angel- your angel," I said as I kissed his picture good-night.

"Hello!, Anyone Home!" Danny said anxiously as he entered the house. "Dad, Mom, Mandy, anybody?" he said walking up the dark stairs to his old room. Opening the door, he walked in to find the tv on. "That's odd," Danny said to himself as he sat down his bags. Sitting down on the edge of the bed to take off his combat boots, he felt a body.

Turning over onto my back, nipples fully erect from the cool night air, I awaken. "Danny, is... is that you?" *I say sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes Mandy, it's me," Danny replied, looking at how his sweet lil' sister had grown.

"Oh Danny, I'm so glad you're home!" I said excitedly, climbing over to sit on his lap, giving him a "sisterly" kiss. "You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"I wasn't supposed to get in 'til morning, but they had a flight out tonight, and I took it. Look at you, all grown up," Danny said, feeling a rise in his pants as he looked at Mandy's breasts.

"Well, I'm glad you got home tonight. You know how scared I get staying in this big house all alone," I said looking into his eyes, squeezing his arms. "Look how big and strong you've gotten while you were away," I said while I rubbed his chest, feeling him starting to get hard beneath me.

"Look at how grown up you are Mandy, I bet the guys are falling all over themselves just to get a look from you," Danny replied, swallowing hard.

"Well, there's only one man I want, and I hope he likes what he sees," I said boldly, looking into Danny's eyes.

Danny moved his hands to my breasts, caressing them with his strong hands through the tiny material of my nightie. "Well, if you're referring to me, you've got more than my approval angel," he replied as his lips touched mine.

I raised my arms as he removed my nightie, his strong hands caressing my breasts, making my pussy dripping wet for him. "Ohhhhhhhhh Danny, tell me you want me... tell me you need me as much as I need you," I moaned out, looking down at how wet I had become.

"I've needed you since the night before I left, and now I'm going to have you," Danny said breathing heavy, lowering his mouth to my breast, sucking hard on my left nipple. I felt him spread my legs with his strong hand. I felt his fingers sliding up and down the wet lips of my pussy.

"Do you like that Angel? Do you want Brother to finger that pussy of yours?" he asked as he slid two fingers deep inside of me.

"Yes Brother, finger me nice and hard... I've saved my sweet pussy all for you," I say as he began to suck my right nipple, finger fucking my pussy hard. I screamed out with pleasure as he slid his thumb over my clit while he fingered me hard.

"Are you gonna cum for me Sis? Show me how much you've needed me, show me how much you love me Mandy," Danny said seductively as he moved his lips to mine, kissing me hard as his thumb moved hard against my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh Danny, yes baby yes... ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I screamed, throwing my head back, riding his fingers hard, cumming for him. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I screamed, pinching my nipples hard as I coated his fingers with my juices.

Danny laid me down on the bed as he stripped down. For the first time I saw his huge cock. He must've been 8 inches at the least.

"See this cock baby, it's all for you," he said as he pulled me up. I took his cock in my hands, stroking it for the first time.

"You're so big and hard Danny!" I said half excited, half nervous.

"Kiss it for me Angel, show big brother how much you want it," he said parting my lips with his cock. I began to suck slowly, teasing the head with my tounge.

"Oh fuck Mandy," he moaned as I slid my lips down his shaft, reaching down to caress his cum filled balls. I sucked him hard and deep, but that didn't last very long. I felt him pulling me off of his cock.

"Mandy, you've gotta stop baby, I've got something else I want more," he said with desire in his eyes, pushing me back onto the bed.

"Have you ever had a man inside of you Mandy?" he asked he rubbed his cock up and down my lil' wet pussy lips.

Shaking my head no, "No Danny, I've been saving myself for you," I say sweetly as he leans down, kissing me hard.

"Good, because tonight big bro is gonna make you all his, is that what you want Mandy?" he asked as he slid his cock inside of me, pressing against my hymen.

"Yes Brother... but... it.. it hurts," I whimpered, grabbing onto his shoulders tightly.

"It's only gonna hurt for a minute angel, then you'll be mine. That is what you want, isn't it Mandy?" he asked as he ripped through my hymen with his huge cock. I looked down with small tears in my eyes, his cock was fully inside of me. I couldn't believe it. It finally happened. Danny finally loved me, he finally took me- completely.

"You ok, Sis?" he asked as he began to pump me slowly. The pain was almost unbearable, but there was no way in hell I was gonna tell him so.

"I'm ok," I said, pulling him down to me, kissing him deeply. He began to loosen up my tiny pussy, thrusting in and out harder and deeper.

"I can't hold off Mandy, Ummmmmmmmmmm," Danny screamed, cumming hard inside my tiny pussy.

"Danny, Danny.. I'm not... I'm not on," but it was too late, he was filling me full of his hot seed. One, two, three, four times he shot deep into my womb, marking me his forever. When he was finished he leaned down, kissing my lips softly.

"Knocked you up didn't I Angel?" he said smiling down at me.

"You, you planned this?" I said in complete shock.

"Of course I did, I had to make sure you'd be mine forever. Couldn't risk letting someone else take away what's mine," Danny replied as he pulled his cock from my pussy.

"Don't act so shocked Mandy, I know you've wanted this as much as I have. I just insured that you wouldn't leave me," Danny said as he wiped my pussy juices and blood from his cock. "I'll take care of you Mandy, just as long as you take care of me." He said leaning over to kiss me, rubbing my belly.

"I will take care of you Danny... Always," I say as he pulled me into his arms. "What am I going to do now?" I thought to myself as he drifted off to sleep...

Mandy M
Mandy M
27 Followers