Mandy's New Client

Story Info
Mandy's new client give her a workout.
1.5k words
3.87
36.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun gets ready to leave, heading home for a few days. As he was leaving Mandy continued getting ready for her next session a new client. Mandy has been running a small home fitness gym for a few years so the chance to sign on a new client would be helpful with the finances. He gives you a hug and a kiss and notices you're not wearing a bra under your singlet sports top. Your breasts looked shapely and your nipples pert and looking quite hard. Must have been the hot sex last night he thought. 'Luv you babe, see you in a couple of days,' he said giving one last kiss as he goes.

'Yep, see ya, luv ya too Hon,' you reply as he goes out and heads for the car, to drive down the road.

You get ready for your new client. Your client's been twice before. A bit younger and a well built, handsome guy who appears sporty and confident. Your client has shown quite some interest in the classes but preferred evenings to day sessions. You are happy with that, as its been hot and humid and it's still so even this evening. You hear the knock on the door. Your client has arrived.

You bring him into the studio. You notice he catches a glance more than once as you set up a few routines. You suddenly realise you had forget to fully dress and that the glances you are receiving are on account of being braless. Oh well. Better get on with it, he won't be worried I'm sure, you think to yourself. You start a new routine with him. He is on his back, working out his thighs. You watch for a few moments, noting his muscle tone and firmness. Your mind wonders. You feel bit dreamy and keep watching noting how firm his muscles extend up his thigh towards his groin. You snap back to reality. Focus you think to yourself. 'Right, that looks good. This next exercise will focus on your glutes. I'll show you first,' you say as he gets up and stands behind you.

You sit astride the workout machine's carriage, and reach for the straps. Just as you bend forward, he sits right behind you. Hands reach forward and cup your breasts, your nipples a pinched slightly, firmly. His warm breath is against your neck. 'You're so hot, and you're got such awesome boobs I can't resist' he says, as he starts nibbling the back of your neck. His hands hold you firmer. You feel his hard body pressing into you, and a certain distinct hardness presses into your into your lower back. You're shocked, speechless, but feel yourself slipping into the situation, the warmth, the caresses, the firmness of hands and fingers cupping your breasts and caressing your nipples. You glance across to the wall mirror and your breath escapes in a sigh. It looks so hot, you feel afire. The scene draws you in, willingly. You watch as his hands grasp your top and he pulls it up and off in slow tantalising movement. You see his hands cover your breasts, you see his fingers pinch and pull on your nipples, which became hard and firm to his touch. His kisses come to your mouth and you receive his lips. His hands push you forward slowly. You will yourself to resist, but his firm hands are unrelenting. The heat of the room saps your will to resist. You are now lying face down on the carriage. Your legs are apart. His hands hold yours outstretched above your head. You feel hot kisses, sharp little bits and a warm wet tongue on your neck, down your spine. He holds you with one hand, the other tugs at your tights, and pulls them down. You look back to the mirror. You are naked, held down along the length of the carriage, legs spread wide. You watch in the dim light as he removes his top, and slides his shorts down. Desire takes away any resistance as you see his hard cock. You know you want to touch it, taste it, feel it inside you.

Having travelled for a short time, Shaun realises he's left his laptop behind in the lounge room. Crap he thinks. I'll need that. Turning around he starts to head back to Mandy's place.

The room darkens as the outside light dims with the evening. Only a small soft light fills the room. The room itself is very hot and humid now. You watch as he kneels behind you, and you feel a hot wet tongue slide down between your butt cheeks, down between your lips. You gasp and he buries his mouth inside you, lapping up your now very wet pussy. His hands pull your cheeks wider.

Shaun pulls up, and notices the client's car parked in the driveway, he has to park in the street. He walks down the path and notice very little light on in the studio. Odd, Shaun thinks. He looks through a gap in the curtain.

Your client kneels and holds your shoulders down and he presses his hard cock to your pussy lips, you watch as he slowly slides inside you. You watch his tight arse push forward and you feel his cock slide in deep. You groan and gasp. He withdraws, holds for a second and pushes in again. His pace slowly increases. You see his stiff cock slide in and out, wet and slick with your pussy juices. You are dripping wet. Your back is glowing with sweat. You're completely entranced watching yourself being firmly, deeply fucked by your client.

Shaun's struck for a moment. Jesus he gasps. I'm watching Mandy being taken in here studio, by her client, a younger guy, a stranger. He watches as the client slides in and out. He can see Mandy's entranced, enjoying this, enjoying watching herself being ravaged and taken. He realises, strangely, that he is too. He's watching her being taken and fucked. His cock gets increasingly hard as he watches. He's feeling like a peeping Tom. Seeing something he shouldn't. Something ...very erotic.

Your client withdraws, and taking hold of your hips, he rolls you over. He steps astride you and move up your chest. His cock is inches from your face. He holds your head and pushes his cock to your lips, your mouth opens and you take him in. His cock tastes of precum and of your pussy juices. You suck and lick these juices, you reach up and fondle his balls. You glance to your side and see yourself in the mirror sucking your client's thick hard cock.

Shaun watches as your client's cock enters your mouth and you suck him, and start squeezing his balls. He realises he's hard as a rock watching. Unconsciously he starts to fondle himself, and unzips his jeans. He's now watching you, and starts squeezing his own cock as it gets slippery and wet.

Your client moves down your chest, and his arms part your legs so he is now between your thighs. Your hands are overhead and he presses into you, his cock pushes in deep. You lift your legs to welcome him into you. You so want to be fucked, to feel him inside you. He presses in and withdraws and sets up a long steady rhythm. You look into the mirror and watch his tight arse as he fucks you. Your hands reach down and grab each cheek, guiding the thrusts to suit your rhythm. Your legs are drawn up and you wrap your legs around him, pulling him into you.

Shaun's cock is slippery and he starts to wank more firmly now. He's watching something that is an incredible turn on, so wicked, so unexpected, so erotic, so forbidden. But the feeling is more of excitement and wanting to see how it ends. He knows he's going to cum soon.

You feel the rhythm pick up and you know your client is going to cum. You hold his arse harder and dig your nails into his cheeks. You feel the intensity within yourself as you feel your orgasm building. You watch yourself as you start to cum, and feel his thrusts deepen. You feel his cum spurting into you and you pull him in tighter.

Shaun's orgasm builds until he cums, his cock spurts warm sticky cum into the night.

Your client slides out from you and down and kisses your belly. 'Looks like your session is up,' you say breathlessly.

'Can I book for next week?' The client replies with a cheeky smile.

Shaun zips up and moves around the back, then quickly going into the lounge room to grab his laptop, before quietly leaving. His mind awhirl at what he's seen. He'd have loved to come back after the client left and fuck you intensely, passionately, wildly. He might even have to lick your wet sticky pussy clean. Guess it will have to wait til next time, he thinks to himself.