Mandy's Online Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy goes from the bus stop to a bar.
1.2k words
4.39
48.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
105 Followers

"That was beautiful Mandy. You should get up and go back to the bench. You left your sandal there" Daniel sounded pleased. "Go now Mandy, after you have rested, go back to the first bar of the night and ask the bartender if anyone found a black purse. When he asks you to identify it, tell him there is a big black dildo, some money, and a cell phone inside. Wait at the bar for the cell to ring. Take your time. You are doing great. You are beautiful" Daniel's voiced clicked off the line, leaving me alone and coming back to reality.

I slowly got up. My dress fell back down, and I slumped over to the bench. As I put one hand on the back of the bench I looked up to see a car drive away. The car looked full.

I felt flushed. And happy. My dress was a little dirty, but not too bad. I had goosebumps all up and down my legs. My pussy was still engorged. My heart was beginning to slow down. I took some deep breaths.

Where was Daniel? I looked around, but I could see very little outside of the streetlights. I felt like I was in the spotlight. I wanted to get moving. I started walking to the bar.

Will I go in when I get there? The edge of the night was wearing off a little. A great big fat orgasm will do that. But I was still very curious. I felt so alive when that stranger touched my ass. I can still feel the wet warmth of his nervous hand on my bare ass. I can't believe I asked for his cum.

Who am I kidding? Of course I will go in. I will do it for Daniel. He sounded so pleased on the phone. He was so good to me. In doing what he wants, I'm actually getting what I need. I'm a dirty little slut. I love it. I want to be degraded, used. I was getting more excited again and I started walking faster. What will he want me to do with that dildo?

I arrived at the bar and walked right in. It felt warm and cozy and smelled of cigarettes. The conversation outdid the music in this place. The bar was in the back corner, about two thirds of the stools were occupied. I few men looked at me as I walked past. Was Daniel here?

I sat on the stool nearest the wall. The bartender was a J-Crew sort of a guy with a nice smile. "What can I get you?" he asked.

I looked down at my hands, "Did any one turn in a black purse a while ago?"

"Maybe, I just got back from a break, let me check." "You're in luck! Here you go" he smiled and handed over the purse. He didn't ask me what was in it. I was confused.

After he walked away I looked inside and sure enough, there was a cell phone, some cash and a big black dildo. I put the cell phone on the bar. It was already turned on. I casually glanced around trying to see if anyone here might try to call me.

I looked back at the phone and saw that the screen was flashing. I picked it up and there was a text message on the screen. It read "You should buy yourself a stiff drink. How about a double rum and coke?"

I smiled, put the phone down and ordered my drink.

It tasted great. I downed it in about a minute and ordered another. What the hell? There was almost a hundred bucks in the purse. As I took a sip of my second drink the cell phone rang.

"How are you doing?" It was Daniel. My heart started beating faster.

"I feel great." But I also started to feel just how flimsy my little dress was.

"I'm really glad you are enjoying tonight. It's important that you are cool with it."

"I am."

"Are you sure? Because the night isn't over yet."

"I'm glad it's not," I was getting really horny again, "I don't want it to end."

"Good. Finish your drink and then go into the bathroom. Just leave the phone on."

"Ok." My drink was half full. I downed it, and almost fell over as I slid off my stool. I was a little tipsy from the rye. I went into a stall and sat down. I took a deep breath and took the cell out of the bag.

"Hello" I asked.

"Hello Mandy. I want you to take off your dress and hang it over the door of the stall."

The alcohol felt great. The dress was off in an instant. It felt strange to be naked in a public washroom.

"I want you to suck on the dildo. Swallow as much of it as you can. Don't touch yourself unless I tell you to."

"Yes sir." I began to lick the tip of the big, black dildo. I love giving head. I closed my eyes and pushed it deeper into my mouth. My hips started bucking on the toilet seat, I spread my legs wide, bracing my feet against the door of the stall.

"Rub the dildo between your breasts and over your nipples."

I love touching my breasts. The sloppy wet dildo felt heavy and great as I slid it over my nipples and banged it against my breasts. I sucked it a couple more times to lube it up so it would keep sliding. It felt great.

"Now shove the dildo all the way inside your pussy. Do it in one motion."

"Yes sir." I pushed, slowly but never stopping, until the whole thing was inside me. I also brushed my clit with my thumb while I was doing it. I'm sure I was breaking the rules a little.

"Stand up and put your dress on. Don't let the dildo fall out."

It was difficult to keep the dildo in. I had to keep a hand on it or it would push out. My pussy was convulsing. It wanted to come. I managed to get my dress on, but I had to put down the cell.

"My dress is on sir, the dildo didn't fall out."

"Good. Walk out of here. Don't you dare let that dildo slip."

The dildo slipped almost all the way out as soon as I took my hand away. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Go. You can hang up the phone. After you are outside you can take out the dildo. Lick it clean before you put it back in your purse."

"Yes sir." I hung up the phone. There was no getting around it. I was going to have to walk out there with my hand holding in the dildo. My dress was so short, that everyone will be able to see what I'm doing.

"Here goes nothing" I thought to myself as I stepped out of the stall. Thank goodness I was so horny, and still tipsy. I pumped the dildo up and down a couple of times and walked out into the bar.

It felt so good to push the dildo inside me that I just kept on doing as I walked past the people. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone. I felt so naughty. In no time I was at the door. I stopped, bent over and pulled up my dress. I pumped myself slowly a few times and then walked out.

kurious
kurious
105 Followers