Mandy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers

"Mel this is Tracy."

Tracy stepped forward and grabbed Mel's nose between her big and second toes.

"Nice to meet you Mel," she said as she shook Mel's face backwards and forwards with this tight grip on her nose. Mandy laughed, while Mel panicked. She had no way of breathing through her mouth with this disgusting gag in place so anything that blocked her nose made it impossible to breathe. Just as quickly though, Tracy released her nose giving Mel a clear look at her for the first time.

The first thing Mel noticed was how skinny she was. How could someone so skinny be so tough? And how dirty she looked. Mel looked in horror at her feet, they were filthy like she hadn't worn shoes for days. She was wearing a light sun dress, green in colour, though it looked as if she had been wearing it for days too. It hung loosely about half way down her thighs. Her dirty blondish hair hadn't been washed for days either. If she looked after herself and ate properly, Mel thought that maybe she could be quite attractive.

"I met Trace down at Frankston Railway Station," Mandy continued. "She was keen to earn some money to help pay for her drug habit. When we sat down and talked about what I was going to do, she couldn't wait to be in on it. After all this is a lot more pleasant than having to give head jobs to middle aged men for a few extra bucks on the side."

Mandy laughed, "If all goes well, maybe she could pimp you out to earn some extra money for her after I've finished with you."

Tracy chimed in, "It's like I always said Mandy, better to receive head jobs than give, especially if it's from frigid little bitches like this one."

"That's fine Trace, just remember our deal. You don't get to play with her until after I have finished, then she's all yours."

With that Mandy let go of Mel's hair and stood up.

"Righto I'm going out for a long jog to work up a sweat. Want to be at my best when I finally get to sit on your face. Look at me Mel. I want you to watch me as I get changed. Look at the body that fucked your boyfriend silly in this very room. Look at the body that owns you right now. That's right Mel, I own you. I can touch any part of you I want, can do anything to you I want and there isn't a thing you can do about it."

Tracy grabbed Mel's hair again and forced her to look up at Mandy unbuttoning her camouflage pants. Mandy took a few paces forward so that she was standing right in front of Mel.

"Hold her up Trace. So she is on her knees before me."

There was no way Mel could balance on her knees herself with the way she had been tied, so Tracy dragged her to her knees so that her face was about equal with the zipper of Mandy's pants. And held her. Mandy stared down at her as she slowly and seductively pulled down her zipper just inches in front of her face. At this point Mel tightly closed her eyes, only to be greeted with a hard slap.

"Look at me you fucking bitch," Mandy growled, "If you dare shut your eyes before me again I will hurt you."

As Mandy allowed her pants to fall to the ground, a cute but plain pair of pink cotton panties revealed itself. Mandy suddenly thrust her hips forward, smacking Mel right in the face with her vagina. She did it again. And again. Only lightly, I don't think she did it with any intention of inflicting any pain. She did it again. Mel started to cry again.

"You know what I'm doing, don't you Mel?" She did it again, then twice more. "I'm smacking your face with my cunt Mel. Look at these panties. Think about what's inside them." She did it again. "How's that make you feel? Good to be smacked in the face with the cunt that fucked your boyfriend?" And again. "Think about it Mel, you on your knees in front of the cunt that fucked your boyfriend." She did it again. "And now this cunt owns you. Your whole World revolves around this cunt. Surely you can taste it now on those panties stuffed in your mouth. My cunt is in your mouth and no matter how long you live, you will always know that the taste of the cunt that fucked . . ." She did it again . . . "Your . . ." and again this time a little harder . . . "Boyfriend . . ." this time with enough force for Tracy to let go so that Mel would fall to the floor, "Will always be in your mouth, you disgusting little bitch."

Mandy stepped out of her pants and stood over Mel one leg either side of her prone body, whose tears still flowed steadily.

"Look up at me Mel. Now as I was saying I'm going out for a jog. I'm gunna make myself so sweaty, I want you to feel as uncomfortable as possible while you give me the best orgasm I have ever had all over your stupid face. So when I get back you will lick the sweat from every single part of my body which means we will take out your gag. While I'm gone I want you to think about your place here and what you are going to do for me. Also think about the pain you endured when Trace kicked you in the cunt. If there is any screaming or shouting from you once we take off your gag we will beat you silly and still force you to do what we want. Nod for me if you understand."

Mel desperately nodded her head. She frantically wanted to get this disgusting gag out of her mouth. The discharge had loosened and been swallowed long ago and now all that was left was a sopping wet piece of fabric robbing her of any saliva in her mouth. Her throat was hurting terribly and she desperately needed a drink. Not only that but if she was allowed to talk maybe she could talk some compassion into these girls. Especially Tracy. Surely she had no grudge against her, maybe she could offer her more money to let her go than what Mandy was able to pay her.

Mandy went back over to the bed and pulled on a tight pair of lycra shorts before sitting down to put on her shoes and socks.

"Can you bring her over here please Trace?"

Tracy did as she was asked, dragging Mel by her bonds over to Mandy's feet. Mel was left laying on her stomach right in front of Mandy's feet as she sat on the edge of the bed. Mandy grabbed a pair of what looked to be well worn socks, certainly the soles of the white athletic anklets were an off-white at best, rested one foot on the side of Mel's face while she pulled her sock then shoe onto her other foot. She then changed feet and placed her foot which was now wearing the running shoe on the side of Mel's head while she put her shoe and sock on the other foot. It was only a little thing but it ensured Mel knew her place. As Mandy stood up she left her foot resting on Mel's face, then pressed down full weight as she callously trampled on her head as she made her way over to the door.

"Righto Trace, you know what to do. I should be back in half hour or so, probably would have worked up a fair sweat by then. See ya Mel," she yelled as she left. The key in the lock could clearly be heard as Mandy locked them both in as she left.

She wouldn't have been out the driveway before Tracy started loosening Mel's bonds. She undid the rope tying Mel's feet to her hands, which allowed Mel to straighten her legs for the first time in a while, then undid the rope tying her ankles together before untying her hands. Mel couldn't believe it, was she being freed?

MANDY'S REVENGE, Chapter 2.

Mel's knees ached terribly from being bent back over her body in the hog tie. Her shoulders also throbbed from having her wrists tied tightly behind her back. She stretched out on the floor for a moment before it even occurred to her that without her hands being tied she could take out the gag. In a swift motion Mel pulled the duct tape from her mouth before pulling the undies out of her mouth and tossing them to one side. This was a strange turn of events. Mel knew the door was locked and that she was still trapped in the bungalow. It was an unusual set-up in that the door could be snitched from the outside and whoever was inside would be locked in. She had asked Leigh to change it several times in the past. That said she could still easily clamber out a window if she could get past Tracy.

That was another matter. Tracy? Why on Earth had she just untied her like that? Was she offering the opportunity for her to get away? Was Mel going to have to struggle with her or was Tracy going to just let her get up and do as she pleased? Should Mel offer her money to be released? She was sure she could outbid Mandy if it got down to that. What did Mandy mean by telling Tracy that 'she would know what to do?'

Eventually Mel slowly started to stand up, she wasn't going to make any sudden movements for the window, there was no way Tracy would allow that. She looked around to see Tracy simply leaning against the sink watching her with a smirk on her face. Remembering that Mandy said she would be half an hour, Mel knew she still had plenty of time so she decided to try and make friends with Tracy, she needed an ally in this situation, not an enemy. Not someone who was going to be angry about her trying to escape.

Mel now stood unsteadily. The pain in her stomach from Tracy kicking her earlier was now gone. In fact other than the aching in her knees and shoulders Mel felt quite well. Except her throat was terribly dry having had Mel's dirty panties being forced in there. She tried to speak but could only manage a croaking sound at first before working some moisture back in her throat. She decided to be as polite as possible to Tracy, almost as nothing had happened between them. She knew she couldn't afford to cause any trouble.

"Excuse me Tracy, is it alright if I get a glass of water, my throat's really dry." Mel was as sincere and submissive as possible. She figured that as long as Tracy thought that she was still in charge there shouldn't be a problem.

"Yeah sure," replied Tracy. "You must feel terrible."

What was this -- was she starting a conversation? Mel continued to play along.

"Yes, I feel pretty bad."

"So you should," said Tracy, "You know you brought this on yourself."

Mel quickly downed one glass of water before re-filling another.

Tracy continued, "In my opinion you deserve everything you get."

Mel downed the other glass of water, didn't sound as if though Tracy was interested in being friends. She re-filled again.

"Look," said Mel, "I don't know what Mandy has told you about Leigh and I. I had nothing to do with him breaking up with her. When I asked him about it he told me nothing had changed between him and I, he still just wanted to be friends. I don't know why he dumped Mandy. You know if Mandy is paying you to help her, I work full-time. You and I can just leave here now and I will give you double anything Mandy is paying you."

"C'mon Mel, you heard her lock the door. We're trapped in here until she gets back."

Mel nodded towards the window. "The door isn't the only way out."

Tracy walked over to the window, seemingly to see if it was locked or nailed down. "You're right she hasn't locked the window. You'll pay me double if I let you out?"

Mel's heart skipped a beat, this was looking promising. "Yeah, we leave together. My car is just out the front, I will drive you direct to the bank, withdraw the cash, then we're both free to go our separate ways. What do you reckon?"

Tracy didn't even give it any thought, "Alright then, you've got a deal. You jump out first, I'll follow."

Mel couldn't believe it. She probably couldn't have the money Tracy wanted straight away but that was a bridge to cross once they got to it. She just had to get them both out of here before Mandy came back. Tracy didn't need to know she might not have the money, she'd just drive them both straight to a police station. Yeah, that is what she would do, the cops could be waiting at the bungalow to arrest Mandy as soon as she got back. Mel put down her glass and bounded over to the window. It was one of those widows that didn't open all the way so you had to put one leg out first, then bend you're body under the window before bringing the other leg through.

"I'll give you a hand once I'm out if you like," said Mel enthusiastically as she slipped her leg through the window. Tracy readied herself and then at the exact point Mel was halfway out straddling the sill, she slammed the window straight down on Mel's back not once but twice, causing Mel to howl from the pain. In a flash, Tracy had dragged Mel's body back into the bungalow and shut the window.

In the few moments this had happened, Mel couldn't believe how stupid she had been. Of course this was a double-cross, she should have insisted Tracy climb out the window first. You could almost see Mel thinking to herself, 'one minute she is saying that I deserve everything I get, the next she is helping me to escape out the window. Yeah right'. Mel never had a chance to regain her footing as Tracy quickly jumped on her while she was on the floor and rained punches down all over her body.

Mel desperately rolled over onto her back, dislodging Tracy from her perch in the process. Mel certainly wasn't a fighter, she could never remember being in a fight before and it told. Like a cat, Tracy was immediately back onto her feet while Mel was just a fraction slower in trying to get up. This was all the time Tracy needed as she lifted her bare foot straight into Mel's stomach. The wind quickly escaped Mel's lungs as she fell back to her knees. Tracy lined her up again and unleashed another kick into the side of Mel's stomach. This time Mel fell to the ground. Tracy rested her knee into the small of Mel's back and cruelly pulled her head back by the hair bending her body back in a way that it wasn't built for. Mel tried to scream but the pain was too much, she could only whimper as Tracy lent forward and whispered in her ear.

"Time to get undressed bitch."

Mel was wearing a pull-over with blouse underneath and as Tracy let go of her hair and stood up, she could feel her tugging at her top trying to get it over her head. Tracy was able to lift Mel's arms above her head and pulled both the top and blouse off to the point where they bunched around her neck so that Mel couldn't see and so that her arms remain trapped in the sleeves comically above her head. Mel started to roll around on the floor trying to free herself of her clothing and get out of this trap when pain exploded in her groin, she howled terribly, it was clear that Tracy had kicked her fair between the legs while she was trapped.

Mel then felt a weight on her stomach, clearly Tracy had straddled her and was now sitting astride her. Despite the pain, Mel could feel kind of a warm, moist type feeling on her skin where Tracy sat. Then it dawned on her, the filthy cow wasn't wearing undies. She couldn't tell before now as any time Tracy had straddled her, she was wearing clothes. But this was plain skin on skin. Mel was horrified as Tracy slowly slid a couple of inches up and down her torso, masturbating herself on Mel's bare stomach. Mel squiggled violently to try and get away but she was trapped hopelessly.

"Keep struggling Mel, you naughty girl. You're making me all wet, can you feel it on your stomach?"

There was no immediate answer so Tracy lifted herself up slightly before dropping the full weight of her body back onto Mel's bare stomach. The sudden blow winded Mel and there was a small squelch as Tracy landed back in her own wet patch.

"Ooh, did you hear that Mel? You're making me so wet. Struggling and squirming under my naked cunt. I don't think I'll wait for Mandy to get back, I really want to sit on your face now. Would you like that Mel? I know you're trapped. Do you want me to free you so that I can sit my naked, wet, swollen pussy on your face? You better answer me Mel otherwise I'll do this again."

With that she lifted herself again, slightly higher this time before dropping her weight back onto Mel's stomach. You couldn't hear the squelch this time, not over the grunt from Mel who desperately struggled for breath. It was unbearably hot trapped inside her clothing and her shoulders were starting to hurt from being trapped above her head. She felt Tracy lift again.

"No, no please don't." Mel pleaded. "Not again."

Tracy dropped her weight down onto Mel's stomach for a third time. Once again the wind went rushing out of Mel's system.

"Well," said Tracy, "Do you want me to free you so I can sit on your face? You can get some practice in before Mandy gets back."

Mel continued to try and take breaths, as difficult as it was with this woman sitting on her.

"No. No." There was panic in Mel's voice, "I will stay trapped. I'll do anything you want, please don't sit on my face." She felt Tracy's weight lift from her stomach again, "Tracy, please stop, Tracy don't do it again, it hurts."

Even though she could no longer see her face, Tracy could tell Mel was crying uncontrollably.

"Alright Mel, settle down. I'll stop doing it." Tracy settled back down on Mel's stomach, this time with a little more care. "You don't mind me rubbing myself on you like this while I undress you do you Mel?" Tracy continued her little sliding motion on Mel's stomach.

Then for some reason Mel got angry. It was so sudden. Up until now she had screamed for help, tried to get away, cried and pleaded for mercy but never really lost her temper. As she lay there trapped in her own clothing, unable to see and unbearably hot while this slut used her for her own pleasure, something clicked in Mel.

"Get off me you fucking bitch!" she screamed. It was very unusual for Mel to swear. "Just leave me alone, it's not my fault Leigh dumped Mandy. Why can't you just leave me alone?" She had started to shout but as her ranting continued, she broke down totally. "I've never done anything to anyone, I don't deserve this. Why are you doing this to me?"

Mel had hardly stopped talking when she felt Tracy unclasp her bra and discard it. It suddenly dawned on her for the first time that this was going to happen, these girls were actually going to do what they said they would. Until now Mel had hoped they would stop but as Tracy started to cruelly pinch her nipples . . . Mel just gave up. She just lay there stunned, jumper over her head, arms trapped with some homeless girl not wearing panties sitting on her stomach and now pulling viciously at her bare nipples. Mel just lay there and sobbed her eyes out. She cried uncontrollably.

Tracy had felt her stop fighting.

"Hey." She slapped Mel's breast hard, "you're not giving up this easily are you? When Mel gets back she is going to use you as her personal dildo." Tracy slapped the other breast.

"C'mon Mel, you don't want to be my little bitch either do you? It's part of the deal, I get to use you once you've been broken, you're not giving up are you? C'mon Mel." Mel continued to lay there sobbing, she was incapable of even answering she was so upset. Tracy continued.

"Fine then, if that's how you want it. Up you get." Tracy stood up and pulled Mel to her feet by her jumper before pushing her over back against the wall. Mel just stood there, using the wall to support her weight, with her eyes still firmly closed, she could only imagine Tracy was standing right in front of her. She felt Tracy's hands on her bare breast again, this time though the touch was more sensual.

"Poor baby," said Tracy, "All upset because she can't escape." She continued to trace her fingers over Mel's breasts before concentrating on her nipples. Mel continued to sob inside her jumper prison while Tracy worked slowly over her nipples. Eventually Mel's body started to respond despite herself, her nipples hardened and she ached for Tracy's touch. Tracy continued to work her hand over Mel's breasts for a few moments before dropping one hand to the button of Mel's jeans. She fumbled with it briefly before popping it undone, though the zipper still firmly held them up around her waist.

"Mel," Tracy brought her mouth to Mel's nipple and flicked it sensuously with her tongue, "I'm going to take you're jumper off now." She took her nipple in her mouth and traced it with her tongue, "When I take it off you, I don't want any nonsense." Tracy eased her mouth down onto Mel's other nipple while resting her forearm heavily across Mel's chest.

iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers